Saving the Doctor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening, Jon sat on the hotel bed, staring at his phone, unable to focus on the movie that was playing on the TV. Unable to think about anything other than Elaina. Her eyes were seared into his vision, his ear still feeling the breath of her whisper and the tickle of her teeth, and his cock remembering the touch of her foot. He had opened up his text message app twice now, and deleted a few words and closed it again. He had opened it to Tabitha's cell instead, and again erased a few words and put his phone down. He had just finished simply staring at Carly's name on his contact list before taking a long breath out and turning off his phone with a rigid hand. Finally he picked it up again and dialed the number for a cab.

He sat in the back seat of the cab watching the houses fly by, fiddling with the car keys in his pocket. He told himself he would just walk in and get his car. Maybe a few other things. She would almost certainly be there, but that would be fine. He would just ignore her, or repeat what he had said in the cafe. He would just look into the bottomless depths of those big gorgeous eyes and say goodbye. Maybe give her one last hug as a send off. Try to leave on better terms... She'd probably be too angry for that. She'd more likely try to block the door. He'd just have to pick her up and shove her out of the way. Against the wall. Feel her body against him again. Shove his tongue into her venomous mouth. Feel those long slender legs wrap around him again. Sink his throbbing hungry cock into her, and savour the feeling of that tight, hot, crazy pussy one last time...

He shook himself out of his fantasy. His knuckles were white, gripping the door handle and the edge of the seat next to him. He closed his eyes tightly and focused on his breathing.

The cab came to a stop and he paid and stepped out, looking at his house for the first time in over a week, his whole body pulsing in suspense.

He knocked first, and after waiting with no answer, unlocked the door and walked inside. To his surprise the lights were off. He had almost expected her to be waiting in front of the door ready to pounce like a cat. He couldn't think of where she might be. He tried calling 'hello' but there was no answer. He told himself he was relieved. He hated that it was a lie.

I'm not waiting for her. I'm just gathering some things. He said to himself. He packed his suitcase full of clothes. He found his tablet. His guitar. A few of his favourite books. He had them loaded into his car and looked at his watch, annoyed that she wasn't there.

He went to the kitchen and raided the pantry, taking his favourite snacks and then sitting down and eating for a few minutes. He screamed internally at himself that if she walked through that door he would just say goodbye. That he wouldn't throw his arms around her, and carry her to their bedroom.

He took out his phone and brought her name up to text her.. or maybe he should just call her...

He closed his eyes tightly and his hand clenched on the phone and finally threw it across the room. He swore and yelled out as loud as he could, echoing through the empty house. He sat with his head in his hands, breathing quickly and sweating. Finally, after what felt like forever he stood up and numbly walked across the room to find his phone. The case was dented but otherwise it thankfully wasn't broken. He slowly walked to the door to lock it again. Then got in his car and drove off.

Around 11pm his phone buzzed next to him on the hotel bed.

He had collapsed on it an hour before. He hadn't been asleep though, his mind simply racing in a whirlwind of thoughts and fears and regrets while his eyes stayed closed and his body lay limp and lifeless.

It buzzed again and his hand flopped on top of it and he rolled lazily to the side to look at it.

Elaina.

- Hi honey. I see you came over tonight. Did you miss me?

He squinted his eyes shut, telling himself to block her number like he should have done a week ago. Another text from her quickly followed.

- It's too bad you couldn't have come sooner, otherwise you might have prevented this. Though we both know you should've come home with me straight from the cafe. You reap what you sow though, as your sweet little Tabitha learned tonight...

Jon was confused until he saw a video message was downloading.

He sat up, suddenly terrified of what he was about to watch.

He told himself to just delete it. To not give her the satisfaction, but he found himself clicking play anyway.

He couldn't recognize what he was looking at, at first. But he recognized what he heard. Elaina's voice moaning in excitement. He could tell it was her, but it had a different tone than he was used to. A more girlish high-pitched quality, that he'd never heard her do before.

It's an act. He told himself. She's just putting on a show... He hated that he cared. He hated that his cock was loving the sound and twitching already.

He eventually recognized that he was looking at the skin of her torso gyrating in and out of focus close to the camera. It panned up to her smirking face and the picture bounced around as she set the camera down and backed away.

The camera was evidently on top of the headboard of a bed. She was sitting on top of a man but Jon could only see his torso and legs. She was in black lingerie that he'd never seen before. The bottoms already off completely. She was sliding down the man's body and looking down at him.

"What are you doing up there?" the man asked.

"Nothing. Mmmm you're tongue feels great Brad, but I want your cock," Elaina said breathlessly.

"Yeah I bet you do you dirty bitch," Brad said.

Her face suddenly went stern and she reached behind her to grab a riding crop and slapped him with it.

"AH! Fuck!"

"What did I say about calling me that?!"

"Okayokay, fuck I'm sorry."

"Here, I wanted you to wear this anyway." She grabbed a ballgag.

"Aw c'mon, I said I'm sorry, aren't the cuffs enough?"

"No..." she gave an evil smile. "I prefer to do the talking. You can still nod yes and no."

"Okay, okay fine. As long as I get to fuck you. Holy shit you're so fucking sexy," Brad said in gruff excitement.

She reached forward to tie it on. "This is gonna make me so horny. My pathetic fiance didn't have the guts to do anything like this."

She pulled her hands away and reached behind her to stroke his cock as he gave a grunt through the ballgag. She sat up on her knees and positioned herself over top of his cock.

"I bet Tabitha wouldn't do anything like this for you. Aren't I better than that annoying little wife of yours?"

The top of his head moved in front of the camera as he nodded in agreement.

"Mmmm you know I am," she purred as she teased him with her entrance. "Let me show you how much better. AAAHhhhhhhh! Brad!"

She lowered herself on to him until he was fully inside her, and kept moaning loudly as he groaned through the ballgag.

Jon told himself to shut it off, that there was no point in watching it, but his hands didn't move.

She dug her fingernails into his torso and rocked slowly. She seemed to be taking her time, not working them up to quickly. Verbally she kept moaning loudly and even squealing and shouting out his name, but then she would fall completely silent and almost seem to be listening for something, and her face didn't seem to entirely match the excitement - or maybe Jon just told himself that, as he watched, trying to bring himself not to care whether Brad was actually that much better than he was.

Suddenly there was a change in them both, when there was a faint sound from somewhere else in the house, and he could see Brad's body moving more frantically, rattling the handcuff chains, and his groans getting louder.

"Oh what? Do you think you heard something?" Elaina said mockingly. "Mmmm I'm not sure. Do you want me to stop?"

Grunts and groans and head nodding.

Elaina's face suddenly looked annoyed, but switched back quickly to her evil smile. "Hmm I don't think you really want me to stop do you? Your cock doesn't seem to agree."

She lifted off him but kept her hand tight around his shaft. Then turned around to face away from him towards the door and sank back down on to his cock and started fucking harder.

"OH! BRAD!! YESS!!! AAH!! AHH!!" she shouted louder, as her ass bounced up and down on him, and the bed creaked.

The door of the room started to open.

"AHH!! OH!! BRAD!!...right on time... OOHH!! YESS!!!" Elaina muttered between shouts.

Tabitha's face peeked through the door, red and angry and embarrassed. "Brad, you piece of shit!" she cried out.

"Oh Tabitha! How nice of you to join us! I was just showing your husband here how a real woman can satisfy her man. I thought you might like to watch and learn."

She fucked harder and Brad started grunting and bucking uncontrollably.

"OH! There it is! Yes! Brad! Cum right in front of your wife! Ahhh! Yes!" she laughed as Brad flailed through his orgasm.

Tabitha's face was tearing up, but looked more furious than sad. She opened her mouth to say something, but the video suddenly went black and ended.

Jon sat there in silent paralyzed shock at what he had just watched. His cock throbbed from the sight of Elaina in that insanely-sexy black lingerie and her dominatrix persona that actually seemed to fit her well. His chest had tightened in the instinctual jealousy of seeing her with another man, and the rest of him was filled with self-loathing that he felt any of this for a woman who was acting like a sociopath.

He looked back at his phone. He tried to think of what he could possibly say in reply and decided that the best option was absolutely nothing.

He rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. Anger and sorrow and guilt flowing through him. He figured he deserved it, but Tabitha didn't. He wondered what might have happened after the video cut out. He hoped it hadn't gotten too ugly, but whatever happened, Tabitha shouldn't have had to experience it.

He picked up his phone to text her.

- Tabitha, I can't believe what Elaina did to you. I'm sorry I got you involved in any of this. I hope you're okay.

He sighed and closed his eyes again. His phone buzzed a while later but it was another text from Elaina.

- It could have been you on that bed. It still could be. He actually wasn't as good as I thought and I'm sure you could do better. I'll give you all night to try if you've got it in you..."

He breathed out heavily in anger. Both at her, for her evil manipulation, and at himself, for the brief instinct of wanting to say yes and rush over there to hate-fuck her into oblivion. He finally picked up the phone and texted her back

- Go to hell. It's the only place you're qualified to work.

He tossed the phone on the floor and lay back closing his eyes. Trying to feel satisfaction for rejecting her, but simply feeling exhausted and depressed. He heard the phone buzz a few more times but pretended it wasn't there.

After losing track of time he finally decided to stand up and brush his teeth to go to bed.

He picked up the phone simply to plug it in. Against his better judgment he looked at the texts and to his surprise they were all from Tabitha.

- Hey! No don't worry I don't blame you for any of this, please don't think that.

- I can't believe you already know though... what did she tell you?

-...are we okay? It sucked walking in on them but I'm doing fine now. I know this whole situation is messed up, but can you just text me back to let me know you're doing okay?

- You can even call if you want. Or... I'm not that far away right now.

- I don't know why you're not texting back and I'm sorry if I said or did something wrong...

Jon sighed. He looked at the time and figured the odds of her sleeping soundly right now were probably low anyway. He started to text and then said 'screw it' and hit the call button.

"Hello?" Tabitha answered right away.

"Hey, sorry I was away from my phone for a while. I hope I didn't wake you. I figured this was easier than texting."

"Oh nonono, don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're not mad at me, I was worried for a bit there."

"No, you're definitely not the one I'm mad at," he chuckled bitterly. "I guess that bodes well if THAT's what you're most worried about after tonight."

She let out a huge sigh, "I mean... it would've been one more thing that I didn't need....Did you want to talk about it?"

"I probably won't sleep anyway, so if you want to I might as well."

"Okay well... I actually got a room in your hotel tonight. I'm just one floor down."

Jon laughed "That's convenient."

She giggled "Okay good I was worried you'd think it was creepy, but I needed to go somewhere and it seemed like a nice place. I um... got a big bottle of wine and I probably shouldn't drink the whole thing myself..."

"Sounds perfect, which room?"

Jon changed again and made his way down. Tabitha opened the door looking surprisingly un-devastated. Her face had a hint of recent crying, but she looked like she might have done herself up a bit before he came over.

"Hey! Come in. Sorry it's a bit of a mess in here already."

"Don't worry about it. How are you holding up?"

She shrugged. "They're both assholes. It was gross walking in on them, but... whatever, now I'm done with Brad even sooner, so it's good I guess."

"Yeah, I suppose you could say the joke's on her, if she didn't know you were gonna leave him anyway...?" he ventured

"Yep. Can't ruin a marriage that's already ruined," she shrugged with a more sour smirk. She looked like she was fighting back tears despite her attempt at being casual.

"You said you had wine?" Jon asked, trying to redirect her.

She smiled more genuinely, "Yeah, come pour a glass if you want."

He helped himself and it hit the spot.

"I don't know what she told you, but I snapped a picture of them for proof," she said.

Jon raised his eyebrows, "Well I actually have one better than that unfortunately.... did you know she was recording it?"

"No!" Tabitha went bug-eyed.

He nodded.

"She sent you a video??"

"Yeah."

To his surprise, she smiled. "Can you send it to me? That'll be way better, the picture was a bit blurred, and I'll take whatever leverage I can use in the divorce."

"Uh, y-yeah sure," he said. Surprised at the mood she was in.

She sat down on the bed and leaned back, sipping her wine.

"Sorry Jon, I'm just trying to look on the bright side. It was probably pretty terrible to have to watch it. How much did it show?"

He sighed. "Just a lot of them fucking and then you walked in, and then it cuts out after he...finishes."

"Ughh, well spare me the details. I saw enough. It sounds like she conveniently left out the part where I yelled some nasty stuff at both of them, before I snapped the photo. And then..." Tabitha giggled "She ran after me shouting at me to give her the phone. I was legit scared and took off out the front door. And... she still followed me! Like halfway down the walkway, screaming and crazy, until she realized she was naked from the waist down and barefoot in the snow. Two of the neighbors were out walking their dogs and nearly had a heart attack. The street lamps are really bright there. God, the look on her face when she saw them staring at her... And they saw that she was obviously coming out of my house..." She giggled more and he saw that her eyes were tearing up and she was half laughing and half sobbing.

He sat down next to her. "Tabitha..."

She collapsed into him, her tiny body was shaking as she cried.

"Fuck. How is this my life!?" she sighed, and sniffed. "Those two are huge gossips at the best of times, I guarantee the whole neighborhood's going to know by tomorrow."

Jon held her in his arms and she rested her head on his chest and gradually relaxed.

"I don't know about you, but I wasn't planning on returning to that neighborhood after all of this anyway," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed. "From this point on, it's all a brand new life I guess," she snuggled her head into him. "It's just kinda scary."

"It is... It can be exciting too though. The possibilities are endless now," he said, as much to himself, as to her.

"Yeah..." she said tenderly. He felt her hand move from his back to his abs.

"Do you want to watch a show?" he asked.

"Sure," she said more cheerfully. "I was in the middle of a soap opera when you called, but we can watch anything."

"I honestly don't care at this point, anything to distract me from reality is fine."

"Are you sure? It's pretty cheesy... and it probably won't make any sense jumping in to the middle of it"

He shrugged, "As long as you don't mind me laughing at it every now and then. You can fill me in on the backstory."

She beamed a smile up at him and reached for the remote.

They sat on the bed sipping their wine as Tabitha explained the show. It was even cheesier than he predicted. He said the writers obviously weren't satisfied with love triangles and decided to step it up to love polyhedrons. He made a few other light-hearted jokes, but she was a good sport and after she swatted him lightly she kept her hand on his leg. Her hand started rubbing more sensually and she looked up at him biting her lip in anticipation.

Her touch felt so good, and the wine was helping, but he still hesitated. He kept feeling this nagging guilt that she was putting him on a pedestal he didn't deserve.

She was quickly increasing the massage on his leg and suddenly slid her hand up to his groin and leaned in.

"Tabitha I- "

"Jon." She leaned up and kissed him eagerly, opening her mouth and squeezing over his erect cock through his pants.

He kissed her back briefly, but pulled away with a sigh.

"Tabitha, I don't know if I'm the right guy for you to be rebounding with."

She frowned, looking hurt. "Why?.. was I not... like last time I thought we had a lot of fun," she said, sliding her hand underneath his shirt.

"We did, yeah. Look you're amazing, I just... I feel like this is starting to be more than a one or two night stand, and..."

"No, we don't need to make it complicated. I know I..." she looked like she was fighting off tears. "I know I'm not as pretty and classy as Elaina and other women you're probably used to, I just thought... just for tonight..." her voice broke and she looked away.

"What? No Tabitha, that's not where I was going with this. I'm just worried, before we go any further... It's seeming like we might be starting to have real feelings for each other..."

She suddenly met his eyes, looking surprised through her tears.

Jon continued, "...and if the reason you want me is because you think I'm a better man than Brad... I'm not so sure that I am."

She studied his face silently, then seemed to understand suddenly, and gave a tight smirk.

"You cheated on Elaina before all this?" she asked.

He sighed, "Yeah."

"And you thought I would feel misled if you didn't tell me? And that I wouldn't want you when I found out?"

He shrugged. "Yeah that's about it."

She gave an amused smile. "Well that's very noble of you."

She looked away and seemed to think for a moment, and her smile turned slightly sour. "How many women?"

"J- just one," he answered, off-put by the question. "A couple times though. We put a stop to it... after each time. So, it's over, for now, maybe for good, I don't know. She's married and they're still together as far as I know."

It felt strange to suddenly be talking about it out loud.

She regarded him thoughtfully again. "You look like you really had feelings for her."

He looked away, then closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah. I still do if I'm being honest. I know it's wrong, and it's probably a doomed pipe dream, so I should just move on, and stop ruining marriages."

123456...9