Saving the Doctor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled, "Fair enough. For what it's worth you look... more than okay."

She gave him a beautiful smile and reached for the wine bottle. "Thanks."

He fought off a blush as he reached into the fridge for another beer.

"Can I at least say that... I'm sorry if I escalated things out there? I wasn't really thinking and I just... acted. I d-"

"No. Jon don't apologize. Please, can we just stop talking about it? I could start asking you about Elaina to really drive the point home..."

Jon stared past her at the wall. "Yep. Point taken."

She giggled, "Thanks....So I hear you got a new place?"

"Yeah I move in tomorrow. I've been at a hotel till now."

"That'll be nice. Where-abouts?"

"Just on the west side of downtown. It's not ideal but it'll do for now."

"Yeah, well, I guess I'll probably be in the same boat now..."

They shared a meaningful stare for a moment.

"How's the market out there?" she said clearly trying to move on casually.

"Not great," he sighed.

"Ugh, I hate moving."

"I mean from what you've told me, your record collection alone would be like...2, or 3 trucks?"

She swatted him with a laugh, "Oh shut up....Fuck, as long as he doesn't trash it." She stared off with a sour look to her mouth.

"Would he?..."

"At this point I couldn't even guess... Goddammit now you got me worried," she folded her arms under her breasts and gave him a cute look of concern.

"Don't worry, if he does I'll take you on a shopping spree and we'll rebuild it. I'll maybe even throw in a few title suggestions myself."

She looked at him with a gorgeous smile and gave a single perfect laugh as her face turned red. "Careful what you promise," she said playfully. "Come on, we'll miss the game." She took him by the hand and led him out of the kitchen.

The touch of her hand felt amazing as he squeezed back, but he let go as they entered the dining room and sat back down.

He gave Tabitha her drink and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

Ben explained the game quickly and they got going.

He had a hard time concentrating on the rules and game-play with Carly next to him. All his attention was on that corner of his eye. She seemed to be extra fidgety, playing with a spiral of her blonde hair, then with her silver necklace, running the tips of her fingers over the top of her chest before reaching to move a game piece.

It was his turn and he reached out to one of his pieces, but he hadn't been paying close enough attention and it was an illegal move. Ben had already spoken up but Carly reached out and put her hand over his to stop him from moving it. Electricity shot up his arm from her soft skin. She slowly slid her fingers off his hand and giggled that he needed to pay more attention. He stole a quick glance at her glimmering eyes as she smiled at him, and he gave a nervous smile back.

Her next move came up, and she decided she wanted to move a piece across the table. She leaned into Jon to do it, placing her hand on his shoulder and pressing her breast into his arm, and whispering a breathy 'excuse me' as she did it. He fought to keep his face from turning red and wasn't sure if he succeeded.

It took until the end of the second round for Carly's foot to find his under the table.

He moved his foot away at first, not entirely knowing who's it was, but he wondered,...and hoped. A minute later her foot brushed into his again, from the side, unmistakably her's, and he kept his foot in place. She traced her toes along his foot and ankle and he gradually started to move with her. It was such a simple touch but it was driving him wild. It felt incredible to know that she still wanted him.

During the whole time his outward conversation and interaction was all with Tabitha as she lightheartedly teased him about how poorly he was doing in the game, giving him squeezes in the arm and smiling up at him to ask him questions and make suggestions.

His real attention was all on Carly though. His blood was boiling and he wanted to throw his arms around her right then and there.

Almost without thinking he reached to move a game piece on the side of the board and leaned into her to do it. As he did so he slid his hand over the small of her back and squeezed her gently at the top of her hip. She breathed out heavily onto his neck and he felt her hand slide onto his thigh in response and fingernails dig in through his pants. He sat back down and gave her a quick glance and her beautiful face seemed flushed, likely matching his own, with her mouth slightly open in a subtle smile. Her hand never left his thigh, tracing up and down with her fingers over the side of his leg.

The game came to an end, with Tabitha just barely losing to Chris. She hugged Jon and he patted her on the shoulder in consolation.

He stayed at the table while almost everyone else left to refresh their drinks, including Tabitha and Carly. As Carly left she sneakily ran a finger along the top of his shoulder and neck, and he leaned back into it and watched her give him a smokey look over her shoulder as she left for the kitchen.

He distracted himself by talking with Ben at the table, helping him decide what the next game could be. Eventually people started to come back to the table but to his dismay Carly wasn't one of them. Tabitha snuggled in next to him again, bubbly and excited. She slid her hand over his leg and reminded him how much fun she was having. He smiled and kissed her back, but it didn't feel genuine. Her pretty face and lively companionship should have been more than enough, but it just wasn't.

The game got going with someone else in Carly's seat and Jon feeling disappointed.

...Until about 10 minutes in to the game, when his phone buzzed.

He looked down to see a text message from Carly.

- I wanted to come back, but I got roped into the other table. What are you guys playing?

He grinned but tried to stay discrete as he texted back.

- Running a heist over here. You?

"Hey Jon, do you think I should buy the rope or save up for the night vision goggles?" Tabitha asked.

He ignored the buzz for a second "Maybe save up," he said

He quickly glanced down again to read her text.

- Pirate quest. Kinda dull. Wish I was there with you.

He moved through his turn, finding a useful card and trying to stay focused on what his team needed. Then he snuck his phone out again and typed.

- Me too. I'll try not to get caught by the police, and be waiting on shore with a million dollar diamond necklace for you when you make it home from your adventures.

Ben drew a bad card that made 'the cops suspicious' and set them back.

His phone buzzed again.

- Dork. Be patient, and when I come back I'll bring you all the booty ;)

He exhaled and put his phone down for a minute.

The other team caught a break and acquired an inside man.

- On second thought I could use your sneaky hands over here on this heist.

He sipped his beer.

- So I could slip my fingers into all the forbidden places?...

His cock twitched as if it had heard someone mention its name.

- You could steal anything you wanted.

"Jon pay attention, you need to put your lock pick card over at the security door," Tabitha nudged him.

- There's only one thing I want...

"Sweet that gets us into the final floor."

- I'll give it to you. Whatever it is.

It was good it was a team-based game, Jon could barely focus on lifting his drink.

- Let's just say it wasn't your foot that I wanted to be rubbing.

"How many turns is the alarm silenced for?"

- I wanted to squeeze so much more than just your waist.

"K, now the security guard moves here, so we need to get over there in the next 2 turns or else he sees us."

- You better watch out, cause if I get you alone I'm going to carry you off to the brig and break some maritime laws with you.

"Who has the drill card again?"

- You're the sexiest dork that ever lived.

"Jon this is so suspenseful I love it," Tabitha said, squeezing his shoulder.

- No I think that title goes to you ;)

"K let's cut the camera wire, it only gives us 3 turns before it gives us away but we'll need it." "yeah totally we're close enough"

-This sweater's feeling way too warm right now.

"K if we roll 8 or higher the code works, but we only get 3 tries or else the alarm sounds."

"What? All that work and it comes down to chance?"

- Say the word and I will rip that thing off your body.

"Awww 7!" "Come on one last try!"

- As long as that dress goes with it.

"Woohoo!!" Everyone cheered as they won the game. A round of high fives. A hug from Tabitha.

They decided they wouldn't start another game since they wouldn't have time to finish it before the midnight countdown.

Jon casually wandered over to the other room but their game had already been packed up, and he didn't see Carly anywhere. He decided he needed to take a break and headed to the bathroom.

The main floor bathroom was occupied so he headed upstairs. He relieved himself washed his hands and then stood there, adrenaline still flowing through him. He splashed some water on his face and ran his hands through his hair. He knew he wasn't that drunk, but he didn't feel anywhere close to sober. He didn't know what he was doing. Things were getting out of control, but he wasn't sure how much he cared.

He let out a long breath and opened the door.

The woman of his dreams stood casually against the wall opposite the door and brought her beautiful eyes up from her phone. Her foot traced up the wall, and her eyes met his with a lustful stare as they stood alone in the upstairs hallway.

Any remaining doubts were long gone.

They said no words as Jon quietly closed the bathroom door and Carly slowly pushed herself away from the wall towards him.

Their bodies came together naturally, her soft chest pressed into him and his arms slid around the small of her back. She pulled on his shoulders to move him closer and they instinctively leaned in to a kiss, but Jon looked doubtfully down the hall towards the stairs and the noise of the party.

She read his mind and with a determined smile slid her hand down his arm and led him a few steps over to another door and they stepped inside.

He recognized the guest bedroom and turned around to see her latch the door with her back to it, breathing heavily with the excitement of their new privacy.

He looked at her flushed, stunning face and spoke, "Are you sur-"

She threw her arms around him and launched her tongue into his mouth. He took a step backwards to stop himself from falling over, and gathered her in his arms pulling her close and kissing her back hungrily. The taste of her lips and the feel of her soft body against him felt like he had just been released from a prison. She ran her fingers through his hair as his hands squeezed and caressed over her back. He explored further down, and eventually took two big delicious handfuls of her wide, round ass. She moaned softly as he kneaded into them and pulled her against his erection.

She finally broke the kiss to nibble on his lower lip and let go with a look of ferocious need in her eyes, as her hands slid down over his chest and then up under his sweater along his abs. He lifted his arms to let her pull it off. She tossed it to the floor and immediately slid her hands along his skin and wrapped around to his back, pressing into him and kissing his neck. He undid the zipper on the back of her dress and then was a bit thrown-off by the lack of bra clip on her back. She pushed away from him with an amused smile, and in a smooth motion, let the dress fall off her arms to reveal a black bra and an epic canyon of cleavage. He exhaled in disbelief as she squished her billowing tits together and unclipped the bra from the front, throwing her arms back to discard it, and releasing two miraculous breasts to bounce free in front of him.

Her mischievous smile collided with his salivating mouth at the same instant that his ravenous hands feasted on the bare flesh of her tits. Her sexy muffled moans drove him wild as he pawed, teased and squeezed up handfuls as large as he could possibly muster, never able to to contain them as he explored their every surface. She dropped her hands down his side and started frantically undoing his belt. She let his pants fall to the ground, squeezing his ass and digging her fingernails into his skin until he grunted, then lowering his underwear and sliding around to find his rock-hard erection.

She grasped it eagerly and started pumping immediately. She started to walk him backwards as she worked his cock until he felt the edge of the bed bump against his heels. She broke the kiss to smile breathlessly at him and push him backwards. He flopped onto his back on the bed and she climbed on top of him with a giggle. She kissed his neck and moved up to his mouth sliding her nipples along his chest. His hands explored up her legs to her ass, to discover she had already gotten rid of her panties. She gave him another smile as he squeezed her ass again and pulled her body closer.

Her breasts moved up his chest to find his eager salivating mouth, as his cock slid down her soft torso to find her wet, waiting pussy. His face sunk into her cleavage as his cock sunk in to her folds and they both let out a stifled desperate moan. Her fingernails dug into his scalp as she descended and enveloped his rigid twitching cock. He bottomed out inside her, inhaled in the warm sweat of her cleavage, and felt like he had found heaven.

She clutched him between her thighs and started rocking in slow shuddering thrusts. He kissed and nibbled over her breasts and worked his fingers over her ass as their breathing grew quicker and heavier. She whispered his name with a desperation that sounded like it should've been a scream. He whispered her's back wanting to shout it like he was begging for his life. He pushed back up into her slick warm depths, cherishing the incredible feeling. He felt like if the entire party burst through the door he wouldn't have stopped. Her whimpering moans started to accelerate and he was crushed into the bed by her soft hips as he eventually felt her getting close.

They heard the party guests start to shout out the countdown.

10!

Ahh!

9!

Jon!

8!

Carly!

7!

Fuck!

6!

MMM!

5!

Oh God!

4!

Yes!

3!

Ah!

2!

....

1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Carly climaxed and screamed out at the same instant as the party guests' cheer. Then let out another half-shout half-moan as the noisemakers sounded. Her pussy clenched over the length of his twitching cock and her body shook in ecstasy.

Jon's orgasm tore through him seconds later. The crowd downstairs sang Auld Lang Syne as he grunted deep inside her massive cleavage and came deep inside her throbbing pussy. His cock unloaded itself, again and again, as his body flexed and convulsed into her warm embrace. The song was near the end by the time he finally relaxed and his head fell back onto the bed.

She collapsed on top of him. Her breasts ballooned into his shoulders and her forehead rested on his, as their panting faces brushed against each other. They slowly caught their breath and opened their eyes, smiled, and kissed lovingly again.

Their sweating bodies lay embraced and caressing each other until she finally sat up and ran her hand along the side of his face with a smile and slid off of him.

They found their clothes and got dressed sharing looks of silent admiration, and straightened out the bed sheets. They shared one last gentle kiss, and then, without a word, they stepped back out into the hallway.

He went down the stairs first while she waited a while longer to keep suspicion low. It seemed to work.

Tabitha found him in the kitchen and gave him a kiss on the lips immediately.

"Happy belated New Year," she said, squeezing his sides.

"Happy New Year," he chuckled nervously.

"I couldn't find you in time. Did you make it to the living room for the countdown? That was kinda crazy how everyone almost missed it and rushed to the TV like that," she giggled.

"Yeah, I uh, just missed it, sorry. You found me now though at least," he said, forcing a smile.

She licked her lips and smirked at him. "Got into the treats in the dining room I see?"

"Hmm?"

"You taste like strawberry," she winked.

"Oh... yeah."

".... are you okay? Like I said before, we don't have to stick around if you don't want to," she offered, reading his face more closely.

"Yeah, no I'm not 100%, but I think I just need to slow down on the drinks maybe. Thanks Tabitha," Jon reassured her.

"Okay..."

"Do I look that bad?" he laughed.

She giggled, "No! You're still handsome as ever." She ran her hands up his shoulders and squeezed. "Just, you look like your mind's off somewhere else. Maybe a bit drained."

He cleared his throat. "You're not wrong, but I feel like I'll be okay."

"Alright. We can talk about it back at the hotel if you want," she offered.

"No. Maybe. Look, let's just try to keep having fun, don't worry about me," Jon insisted, trying to keep his smile from looking regretful.

"Sure," she said with a peck on the cheek.

Jon filled a glass of water and gulped down half of it all at once, then sighed as he watched Tabitha float back into the party.

He looked past her and caught Carly's eyes looking at him from the far end of the room with a small, but excited smile, and then looking away. He felt his chest tighten and he took a deep breath. Everything seemed surreal. It had been so incredible, but he hated that it came at the expense of betraying Tabitha, even though they were barely in a relationship if at all. He wanted to tell himself that all his dreams were coming true, that he was free of Elaina and now Carly would leave Brent and they could be together finally, but he had been burned by that line of thinking one too many times to let himself fall into it just yet.

He finished the glass of water and debated whether he even wanted another drink.

Suddenly Jeff, Ben, Rob and Chris all burst into the kitchen.

"There he is!" Jeff slapped him on the shoulder.

"We're beer-ing up. Then it's Ben's newest game."

"I dunno actually-"

"Come on! it's only just after midnight. It was his Christmas present and he was saving it till now!"

Rob handed him a beer.

He smiled and clinked bottles with the rest of them, and followed them into the dining room, feeling a bit more life suddenly. Still, he figured he would stay for a bit longer, but probably leave the party early, thinking it would be for the best.

2 hours later,

A small white cloud of condensing steam rose into the cold winter air from their panting breaths and their sweating bodies as Jon's cock pistoned in and out of Carly's pussy. He panted with determination as his hips slapped into her ass with each quick fuck and her short excited moans kept time with the sounds of their colliding bodies. She grasped the deck-rail with white knuckles and looked over her shoulder at him with a red face and open mouth. Her dress was bunched up under his abs and his chest slid against the smooth skin of her back as his arms wrapped tightly around her, and he grasped a gigantic hanging breast in each hand. He felt their mass billowing forwards and back within his hands as their bodies rocked, and her hard nipples sliding along his palms. She pushed her soft ass back into him eagerly with each impact, coaxing him onward.

1...456789