Saving the Doctor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scoffed and smirked at him. "You're giving yourself too much credit Jon. I have a strong feeling she wasn't just an innocent bystander in the whole thing. I know I wasn't."

Jon chuckled, "Fair enough."

"And, as far as I'm concerned, if you legit fell for her and weren't just hunting around for some hot piece of ass to nail, then you're a better man than Brad."

He sighed, "Thanks Tabitha. You might be setting the bar too low, but thanks anyway."

"Well, yeah, don't get me wrong, you still fucked up... but you're not a monster."

She had slowly pulled away from him, but she put her hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"I mean, I cheated on Brad with you, so I can't act too high and mighty."

Jon leaned back against the wall and finished his wine staring at the TV. "All this shit works out a lot better in the soap operas. It's where it should stay I think."

Tabitha sipped her wine. "Nah these idiots are way crazier. You should have SEEN how last season ended."

He chuckled and turned back to the screen and a few moments of silence passed.

"...I shouldn't have said anything and just kissed you back shouldn't I?" he asked.

She giggled, "Yeah, I would've preferred that."

He shrugged. "It just felt wrong and I thought you deserved to know."

She smiled at him and held his eyes expectantly. Her face was cute as a button, and he considered leaning over to kiss her again, but he felt the moment had passed, and their conversation had made him feel far too sober. He had too many memories of Carly flying around in his head now. He still felt like Tabitha deserved better than him.

He sighed. "Thanks for the talk Tabitha, this all really helped, but I think I'm gonna go."

She scrunched up her face. "K. If you want to."

He squeezed her small delicate hand and smiled at her as he stood up. A few seconds of silence passed as they both seemed to be waiting for the other to speak.

"Keep in touch," he finally said.

"Yeah," she whispered, barely audible.

She suddenly looked like a hurt puppy and he wanted to hug her, but he simply turned and left.

...

Jon lay in the darkness staring up at the ceiling. He thought he had been exhausted enough to sleep but apparently he was wrong. Thoughts of Tabitha floated around his head. He kept wondering whether he should have stayed, but he really felt like he had wanted to be alone in that moment. Now he wasn't so sure.

Suddenly someone pounded on the door loudly.

He sat up in confusion and walked over as they pounded again.

He fastened the chain and opened the door a couple inches, surprised and relieved to see Tabitha and quickly opened it all the way to let her in.

Her face was covered in tears, her hair frizzed up and she looked furious.

"Hey, Tabitha w-"

"Why did you leave?!" she poked a finger into his chest as the door slammed behind her.

"If you're really that honest of a man then be honest with me now. I'm a big girl and I can take it! Was it because you don't want me, or was it because you decided you weren't good enough for me, and I'd be better off without you?!" she shouted drunkenly. She crossed her arms under breasts and looked up at him with surprisingly intimidating eyes full of tiny rage.

"I... The second one," he said honestly.

She narrowed her eyes. "You're sure?"

He sighed, "Yeah. Look I-"

She shoved him in the chest, with a strength than took him off guard and he fell backwards.

"That's REALLY fucking patronizing!" she yelled at him as he stood up slowly.

As soon as he stood up she shoved him backwards again, and he staggered back against the bed but this time didn't fall.

"I can make my own Goddamn decisions! Okay? If I still think you're amazing and I want you more than anything, then that's all that matters!" she shoved her finger into his chest, and he couldn't help but smile as he heard her say it.

She was already so fucking cute, but seeing her angry, and standing up for herself was surprisingly attractive, even if she was really drunk. He was reminded she wasn't some helpless little girl; she was a woman who could fight her way through life. Her breasts rose and fell with her quick breaths under her tight t-shirt, her small round hip curved to the side up against her fist. He looked into her tear-filled green eyes and felt lucky to have the attentions of anyone like her, and that he'd be a fool to run.

"...And if you think I'm not good enough then at least have the balls to say it to my face! I... why are you smiling, what's so fucking funny?"

"I'm sorry I... just think you're amazing too, and I want you too, and... you're more than good enough Tabitha. You're right, it was presumptuous of me, I just felt lik-"

She shoved her mouth into his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled herself up onto him and wrapped her legs around his waist tightly. He grabbed her hard round ass in both hands to hold her into him and their lips mashed together as their tongues danced vigorously around their mouths.

They fell backwards as one, latched onto each other as tightly as they could hold, and rolled along the soft bed kissing passionately. He pulled his mouth away, hyperventilating with her as he stared and smiled again. They finally broke their embrace to pull each other's shirts off, and then quickly clung their arms back around each other forcefully, and kissed again, escaping from the world and into each other.

Her soft round bare breasts squished between them and he slid his hands under her sweat pants to squeeze her ass. They broke away again and they removed their pants as fast as humanly possible, barely breaking their determined stare, and the second they were naked he rushed over top of her and felt her small but muscular thighs wrap around his ass as their naked bodies collided in passion. They kissed sloppily and moaned as his rock-hard cock slid over the outside of her wet pussy.

Her body shook as he pulled his ass back against her squeezing legs enough to position his cock at her entrance and slide in. She cried out and pulled harder with her legs to guide him in faster, and he groaned at the feel of her tight warmth around him. The lips of their open moaning mouths brushed against each other as he penetrated fully inside her and then met in a fiery kiss as their bodies clung to each other again.

She was like a different woman now. The other night was fun, light-hearted, playful validation. This was pure ferocious lust. She squeezed so tightly it was almost painful. He squeezed back, every muscle in his body flexing in excitement but being careful not to crush her. His cock pulsed inside her and her whole body seemed whip against him in waves of need.

Despite the turbulent assault of her small fit body, he didn't feel used, he felt cherished. It was a caring type of passion that he had only had in rare fleeting tastes from Elaina, but now washed over him in a potent barrage. Each passing minute made him feel more free, and he felt like he could sense the same in her.

They rolled over each other on the bed, never letting go of the solid clasp of their entangled bodies. He pressed her down into the mattress with steady strong thrusts until her moans escalated, and then she threw him onto his back and fucked him fast and vigorously within the clasp of her tireless legs.

"Oh GOD Tabitha!!" he yelled, getting worked up towards his climax very quickly.

"AH! Jon!" She cried out kissing him intensely and grinding herself into him in slower but more powerful throes of passion.

She sent him careening over the edge and he yelled out against her neck as he climaxed. She moaned out and dug her nails into him as he came, grinding herself down into him hard and squeezing around his spasming cock. His body shook in exhilaration as his powerful orgasm ripped through him. Finally subsiding into bliss, he slowly relaxed and slid his hands off her ass and up to her hair.

She kept her arms and legs tightly around him though, and kept kissing him over and over, only relaxing slightly, and only interrupting her long deep kisses to pepper her lips along his neck. They lay like that for minutes, making out and kneading their hands into each other. He didn't know how her legs could stay wrapped so tightly around him, but she never let him go and he never fell out of her. It wasn't long until she broke the kiss and closed her eyes in a moan of satisfaction as he started to get hard inside of her again. Their bodies pulsed in slow waves into each other, and they shared an excited smile as he rolled their entangled bodies over and made love to her again.

***

The morning sun shone through the window and reflected off of Tabitha's pale body as she rode Jon. Her head was thrown back and her eyes closed as she moaned and bounced on top of him. His hands slid up and squeezed along her breasts again and then down over her flat abs and around the small curve of her waist as he flexed up to tease her nipples with his mouth.

As he sat up she wrapped her firm legs around him and giggled as he stood up and pressed her nimble body against the wall without interrupting the rhythm of their hips. She bit down lightly on his lower lip and shared a smile of satisfaction with him. Then he turned around and fell back down on top of her on the bed.

He increased his pace and started fucking her harder as she squealed in delight. She threw her legs back and their bouncing bodies jostled and slapped into each other. Every hard fuck met with a determined grunt from him and a short high-pitched whimper from her. Each one growing louder and more desperate until she suddenly shook and arched her back and screamed his name in a powerful climax. He came inside her shortly after, with his whole body spasming in intense pleasure. He collapsed on top of her and they smiled and kissed and nuzzled into each other as they caught their breath.

"Oh my God Jon..." she sighed between kisses. "This is the best night I can remember in... God I don't know..."

He smiled and rolled to the side, "It's morning now."

She giggled, "Well, best morning too then," and pecked him a kiss and stroked along the side of his face as she regarded him.

He closed his eyes and pressed his forehead onto hers.

Last night had been incredible. Everything in his life felt like a whirlwind of chaos though. Tabitha was amazing between the sheets and seemed like a good woman in general, but the speed at which things were moving, and the context of it all, crept into his mind every now and then.

"What time is it?" he asked.

"Mmmm who cares," she said and rolled on top of him, nuzzling her nose into his.

"Are you hungry?" he suggested.

She rested her head on his shoulder. "Yeah... I kinda never want to leave this bed though."

He chuckled, "That's a tempting thought. The room service menu kinda sucks though. Stretching our legs and getting a bit of fresh air might feel nice, and then housekeeping can come in.

She sighed, "Fine, I guess you're right. Actually, there's a really good bistro a few blocks from here."

He smiled, "Sounds perfect."

...

Tabitha gave him an adoring smile as she hung up her coat and sat down at the table. She was a perfect combo of cute and sexy in her wide-necked orange sweater exposing her small shoulders. Her brown hair was done up nicely but still a bit frizzy from the night before, framing her lightly freckled face. Her delicate fingers reached across the table and squeezed his hand.

"You ever been here before?" she asked, stroking her foot against his.

"No actually. It seems nice though."

"The eggs benedict is amazing," she suggested.

The waiter took their orders and they shared a silent comfortable stare as their feet played under the table.

"You told the desk clerk at the hotel that you were checking out tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mentioned before I have a condo lined up and I take possession first of the month. Which I guess is tomorrow. Time flies."

"Oh yeah, it's New Years Eve," she suddenly realized. "Did you still have any plans for tonight?"

"Well yeah actually my friends are throwing a party, and I wasn't sure, but think I'm actually gonna go. So hopefully I'm not too hung over tomorrow for the move in," he laughed.

"I could help you if you want..?" she asked.

"I don't have much stuff to move," he reassured her. "It'll mostly be sorting through what it's already furnished with - or not furnished with, and making a shopping list."

She shrugged, "I wouldn't mind that either. It's not like I have much else to do."

He paused. "You know what, sure. It'll be a potentially depressing day and might feel pretty lonely, so having you there would be nice."

She smiled widely and squeezed his hand.

"So... what are your overall plans? Or have you thought very far ahead?" Jon asked.

"Well... I had been planning to leave the city. I figured Brad had the potential to get VERY creepy and aggressive once I left. It's pretty easy to transfer with my job. But now... I dunno, I'm thinking maybe I might want to stay..." she bit her lip and looked at him nervously.

He felt put on the spot suddenly, and could only stare at her expectant eyes beaming up at him. He almost wanted to tell her to move in with him and have a sex-marathon every night, but his better sense knew that was ridiculous...probably.

The waiter came by with their food, interrupting the moment.

It tasted incredible. Tabitha had been right about the eggs benedict. The conversation stayed light and he felt much more relaxed. He admired her from across the table and appreciated how easy she was to talk to. He started to think maybe this whole thing between them wasn't so crazy after all.

After they finished he excused himself to the washroom, and then, instead of heading back to the table, went to the lobby and pulled out his cell phone.

He glanced through the glass doors at Tabitha at the far end of the dining room, telling himself that inviting her didn't necessarily mean anything serious or committing. She had nowhere else to be... He remembered Jeff mentioning off-hand last week that Carly would be at Brent's faculty party instead of theirs. Jon nodded to himself, deciding not to think too long about why that was the clincher. He dialed Jeff's number.

"Hey Jon! How ya doing?" Jeff answered excitedly.

"Hey Jeff. I'm good. How about you?"

"Oh, a bit busy getting the house all spic and span for the party, but we're doing fine. You coming?"

"Yeah! Sorry I left it kinda vague till the last minute, but yeah I will. Did you need me to bring anything?"

"Naw, just yourself....It's just you I assume?"

"Uhh, well, actually that's partly why I'm calling. I was wondering how awkward it would be if it WASN'T just me..."

There was a short but extremely awkward pause.

"I'm not talking about Elaina," Jon said.

Jeff let out a loud sigh of relief, "Jesus Christ man, don't scare me like that."

"No, no, the nails are in that coffin for sure at this point."

"Awesome," Jeff laughed. "I'm proud of you man. So wait, there's already a new girl in the picture then?"

"Yeah, I know, it's kinda sudden, but it just sorta... happened."

"No man, don't make excuses for it, I'm happy for you. Good to know you're moving on. She's more than welcome tonight."

"You're sure? I don't want to make things awkward. I haven't asked her yet. I don't think she's expecting an invite. I just..."

"The fact that you're asking me means you want to invite her right? So just bring her! Things are gonna be a bit awkward for you regardless, I think this might help if anything."

"Thanks man."

"Grace might be a bit disappointed though, she had a couple single friends that were already interested in meeting you tonight apparently," Jeff chuckled.

"Oh well," Jon laughed back. "She might not even come, it might be too sudden for her. I just wanted to ask first."

"No worries, either way."

"Okay cool. Expecting a big turnout?"

"Yeah! Actually it's looking like it'll be a pretty full house."

"Cool. Games night again?"

"Yeah, not quite as much as last time, but there'll be a few at least."

"Good to hear. K, thanks again Jeff. I'll see you tonight."

"Cheers."

...

"Are you sure??" Tabitha scrunched her brow and bit her lip in nervous excitement. "Like, I'd love to come, but I was already worried I was being too forward helping you with your condo and all that."

"Yeah I know it's sudden, that's why I called Jeff and he said it would be fine."

"Aren't these Elaina's friends too?"

"Not really, to be honest. They actually didn't get along with her, and I know at least Jeff and Grace are glad we're broken up."

"Okay... if you're sure it won't be too awkward."

"I mean maybe a little, but if you're okay with a bit of awkwardness, I think I am."

She squeezed his hand and smiled enthusiastically. "Okay! Let's do it."

He paid the bill and they left hand in hand. She kissed him goodbye when they got back to the hotel, saying she was going to the mall to buy a new outfit for tonight. He said he couldn't wait to see it, and she blushed and gave him a thrilled smile as she walked away.

**********

"Cab's here!" Brent called up from the main floor.

"Okay I'll be right down!" Carly called back from the bathroom. She frowned and played with a few more strands of hair, then sighed and grabbed her purse and headed downstairs.

Why did he want to come tonight? She had been so sure he would say no. She knew he didn't like Grace or Jeff. He couldn't go to his own faculty party anymore, so he had nothing else to do I guess... She almost wanted to fake sick so she didn't have to go anywhere with him.

Once she had her coat on he gave her an awkward smile and took her by the arm to head out the door to the cab.

He had been acting so fucking weird lately. She suspected the reasons strongly enough, but she really wished he would just talk to her rather than put on this act of denial. She had tried a few times and he would simply reassure her he was 'fine'. The couple times she had persisted, his act suddenly broke and he chewed her out for trying to make drama out of nothing.

As if losing your job was nothing.

It had taken a few tries and one yelling match for him to eventually confess to her that he didn't have a single class to go back to teach next week. He refused to give specifics as to why, simply stating that it was 'politics' and 'cutbacks', and yes it was weird for a college to let a lecturer go at this time of year, but 'let's just move on'.

She had wanted to confront him about the phone call she had overheard, but thought she'd give him the chance to come forward himself. Now, at this point, she didn't even care.

She stared out the cab window and closed her eyes, the pain of standing behind that door listening to him on the phone, flashed back through her mind.

"Oh yeah I'm so fucking sorry you have to deal with this over the holidays, how do you think I feel?!... Yes I remember them and they were both terrible students... Well yes they pulled off a reasonable mark in the end but it obviously wasn't good enough and they wanted some kind of petty revenge by making all of this up.... What? Yes they both got decent marks on the final exam.... Those are my own private files! You had no business snooping through there!... So what if their marks don't 'add up' to you, how I mark my classes is my own business!... Yes it would be a coincidence if theirs were the only ones, but I don't think you know what you're talking about... bullSHIT they didn't know each other, they're clearly in cahoots... I know they're in different classes you dipshit. It's not that big of a college... text messages my ass, you can fabricate those like nothing, have you discovered this thing called the internet?... What? No! No. Look that's completely unreasonable, let me come down there in person.... What do you mean he's already made up his mind? You assholes can't even tell me this to my face?... You're just going to take the word of two ditzy college girls over mine?... Instead of expelling two D students for slander with these baseless accusations you're firing a hard-working employee?... Unbelievable!... I'll clean it out whenever I goddamn please.... This is not the last conversation we will be having, I guarantee you that!"

123456...9