Saving the Doctor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Ah! Jon! Ahh! Ahh! Oh God! Fuck! Don't Stop! Ah!"

Her voice was like a magic spell driving him wild with lust.

He increased his efforts and she responded, throwing her head back and moaning more intensely.

They had ignored each other for what felt like a painfully long time inside the party, but then eventually snuck outside after a few more texts and stares. They were barely able to keep their hands off each other long enough to walk around the other side of the deck so that at least no one stepping outside would see them. Though at this point they certainly would hear them. He didn't care anymore. Right then, only person in the entire world was her.

The heat of their bodies touching the cold winter air added an extra thrill to the incredible sensations surging through him. He closed his eyes and savoured it all.

"Oh my GOD Carly!" he groaned into her neck and nibbled at her shoulder as he squeezed her tits harder.

"AH! Fuck! Ah! Jon! I want it! Jon! Yes! AH!" her stifled cries intensified.

He felt her body start to shake and her pussy started to clench on to him. He slowed his thrusts down to deep heavy plunges.

He reached up and covered her mouth as she screamed through her orgasm. His own body shook and he closed his mouth, but grunts and sputtering moans escaped his lips as he contorted in his own powerful climax. He pushed his cock as deep inside her as he could, and felt the heavenly release as he shot gush after gush inside her. Every eruption felt like a triumph, like it was the only thing he was ever meant to do.

She pushed herself back into him as hard she could, bottoming him out with force to drive him deeper. Even after he was spent and laid his head on her shoulder she kept instinctively bucking back into him, wanting more.

He exhaled and slid his hands all over her tits, kissing her neck delicately.

"Holy shit," he whispered. "You're fucking incredible," he panted breathlessly.

She turned her head back with a satisfied stare, gasping for air in disbelief.

"Oh my God. Jon. I l-... You're just... uhh you're amazing," she closed her eyes and let her head fall forward in exhaustion.

She pulled herself forward to stand up, and he groaned as he finally fell out of her.

They helped each other fix their clothes with amused looks as they tried to smooth out the wrinkles.

She shuddered from the cold and he pulled her in close. She hugged him so hard it hurt, but it felt perfect. He squeezed her back until they were both shaking and then they suddenly released and kissed passionately. He pushed her against the wall as they made out in the moonlight. Finally they broke their kiss to stare intensely and run their hands over their hair.

"I don't want to go back inside," she pleaded. "Let's just sneak away and go back to your hotel."

He closed his eyes and smiled, but shook his head. "Not tonight."

He pulled her in for another hug and she rested her head on his shoulder and dug her nails into his back. Finally letting go.

"Okay, let's head back in. The party's winding down anyway," she said with a gulp.

"When can I see you again?" he blurted out, before she turned away.

She let out a sigh and suddenly looked hopeless, like reality had set back in. "I don't know, but keep texting okay?"

"It wasn't supposed to turn into anything with her. It was just a fling and... I didn't know if you were ever going to-"

"I know. I know, I fucking told you not to wait for me," she said, starting to tear up.

"I would leave her in a heart beat for you. Just say the word and I'm yours."

Carly smiled and gave a short sob and fell into him again, looking up with adoring eyes. "I want to be yours too," she sniffed. "It just... can't happen all at once okay?"

"Okay," he whispered.

"I just... don't want him to know about us until after I've left him properly. Like for the sake of the divorce, I don't want him to know that we've, like..."

Jon nodded, understanding her.

She slowly slid away from him and turned to walk into the house, looking back at him with a gorgeous knowing smile.

He stepped back inside and reality set back in like a knife as Tabitha found him quickly, asking casually where he had been. He said he had just needed some fresh air, and quickly suggested they call a cab. She agreed, with a slightly concerned look, but switched to a smile and pecked his cheek again.

They said their goodbyes. Grace thanked him for helping to look after Carly tonight, and he gave an embarrassed smile. Tabitha was gushing as they all hugged and kept repeating how amazing it was to meet them all and that she couldn't wait till next time.

Jon concentrated on keeping a normal face as awkwardness and guilt washed through him.

Tabitha tried to keep up lively conversation in the cab, about the games and everything that was interesting and fascinating about everyone she had met. Jon tried to fake interest but he could tell from her dwindling excitement that he didn't come across as genuine. She eventually quieted down and held his hand. Eventually their hands slipped apart and they traveled the last few blocks in silence.

He walked her up to her room and they stopped by the door as she moved her hands up his arms and behind his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

"Want to come in?" she asked playfully wiggling her small waist into him.

"Tabitha, I'm sorry, but I'm just completely exhausted. Thanks for being amazing tonight. Everyone really liked you, but... look I just need to sleep I think, and we can talk tomorrow maybe."

She searched his face as if trying to read more into it. "Okay..." she said with a disappointed smirk.

"Thanks. Goodnight." He kissed her on the cheek but she never moved to kiss him back. He started to turn away but she spoke suddenly.

"Jon is... Was Carly the other woman?" she asked.

He stopped and his entire body felt like it had instantly turned to stone. His face felt like all the blood drained from it completely.

"The one you cheated on Elaina with. It's her, isn't it?"

He could only bring himself to turn slightly towards her and give a small nod and close his eyes.

Tabitha sighed and wiped a tear from her eye. "I figured as much."

Jon gave her an apologetic look and tried to find words. "Tabitha I'm sorry I-"

"No, don't be sorry. I guess I knew what I was getting into... sorta. If you really love her and she's gonna leave that Brent asshole now then... I shouldn't stand in your way. Just, tonight was really fun and I know we barely know each other, but I thought maybe..." She burst into tears and Jon reached out to her shoulder as they leaned against the wall next to each other.

"Tabitha I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry if it was painfully obvious tonight and you felt embarrassed. I didn't even know if she'd be there, or even if I'd ever see her again."

"No, no it wasn't obvious don't worry. I just couldn't take my eyes off you all night and I could see the way you two looked at each other," she said with a sniffle.

He was relieved at that at least, but still felt like an asshole.

"I don't even know if I should say that I love her, I just... Still have feelings."

"Yeah... you had said. You warned me pretty explicitly, so I guess I can't be too mad," she shrugged and looked away.

"No, it's still not fair to you. Any other party in any other context and you'd have been the perfect date, and I'd have been the luckiest guy there. Maybe I shouldn't have invited you, I don't know..."

"No, it was still fun. I just got ahead of myself and really hoped I was wrong... I'd still do it all over again honestly," she said with a teary smirk.

He gave her a pained smile and sighed. "Thanks Tabitha....For everything. You've made this last week and a half so much easier. I'm kinda afraid of what I might have done if you hadn't been here for me. You're a good woman, and you probably deserve better-"

"Hey don't talk like that remember?" she interrupted. "I deserve whatever I want," she smirked through the tears. "And you've done the same for me. Believe it or not you've kinda renewed my faith in men a bit. Even after tonight. I can't even imagine going back to Brad now, and I might not have had the guts to leave without you so, it's all good. And these last few days were still... amazing," she said with a courageous smile.

"They were," he agreed.

They stared in silence for a few seconds.

"Well good luck with her. If by some chance it doesn't work out... maybe give me a call?" she looked up at him hopefully.

"Okay, it's a deal," he said with a smirk. "Just let me know if you have to change your number or something.

She sniffled. "Right. Yeah I will."

"Goodnight Tabitha."

She leaned up and gave him one last delicate kiss on the lips. The tenderness of it almost made him regret their conversation.

"Goodnight Jon," she whispered, and walked back into the room with one last regretful smile over her shoulder.

**********

2 days later,

Jon sat on the sofa in his new condo and looked up from his phone with a smile on his face, taking in the sparkling winter sun coming through the picture window.

The brightness was nice, and he could people-watch if he was really bored during the day - which so far he had been. Though he was reminded last night that it came at the cost of his privacy, when coming home in the dark, he realized how easily people on the second floor walkway could see into his place if the blinds weren't drawn. It wasn't the nicest condo and he didn't have a ton of expensive stuff, but he knew, being this close to downtown, that break-ins were a bit more common than his old neighborhood. That, plus cramped outdoor parking, crappy water pressure... it was better than living in a hotel he supposed, but the last couple days had been less than inspiring.

He figured this place would just be temporary though, and he was already starting to look through real estate ads for a place that might suit him.

Anything to keep his mind occupied. Otherwise the weight of everything that had happened would come crashing down on him again, with the reality that this wasn't just some little vacation from real life. That this lonely mediocre condo was all he had.

...Well maybe not all. His mood had skyrocketed this afternoon when Carly had finally texted him back after 2 days of silence.

His phone buzzed again and he looked back to see her latest reply.

- I hear ya, it hasn't exactly been exciting cooping myself up at Grace's place. Her kids are a lot of fun though. They keep kicking my ass at monopoly junior.

- Ha! Gotta snatch up those railroads.

- I keep landing in jail! It's not fair.

- Tsk tsk. Naughty girl.

- Dork. Anyway I was gonna head out shopping for a bit. My crazy soon-to-be-ex smashed my turntable.

- Goddammit, sorry to hear that.

- Yeah I guess I'm glad it was just that. The records are fine. I got most of the stuff that I care about in a storage locker as of this morning.

- That's good. I could have helped out if you'd asked.

- Thanks, but it was close enough to drama with just Grace and Jeff there helping me. You being there might have been a bit to much for him to stay civil.

- Does he know...?

- Nonono, just cause you're the one that gave him a hell of a black eye.

- Fair enough. I'm just glad you're safe Carly.

- Hey I'm glad you are too. You hadn't exactly been danger free in your house from the look of you.

- Is the scar still that obvious?

- Sorta. Don't worry it's kinda hot ;)

- Maybe you can come by and kiss it better sometime?

- Maybe I will... Where might I go if I felt so inclined?

He eagerly texted her his address.

- K. cool :)

His heart rate had gone through the roof. But she quickly texted again.

- That... probably won't be for a while yet though, sorry. Everything I said before still stands, but maybe I'll send you a housewarming gift.

- Yeah whenever you want. Still can't wait :)

- I just don't want him, or honestly anyone else knowing, at least for a while. And like, I don't want you to feel like you need to rush to end things with Tabitha. I already feel guilty enough about her.

- Yeah I get it. That's fair. I already did though.

- Okay. Sorry if it seems like I'm backpedaling it's just hard not to freak out when things are changing so fast. And, I like you too much to screw everything up by rushing things.

- Right there with you Carly, don't worry. Change is exciting too though right?

- It is. :) Gotta run though. Bye <3

- Bye :)

Jon laid back and closed his eyes with a smile.

That evening he started cleaning up dishes after supper, put on some music, opened a beer and daydreamed about Carly while Stevie Ray Vaughan jammed out. He continued cleaning up more of the condo, thinking about Carly stopping by, even though he figured 'a while' was probably at least a few days, maybe even a few weeks. He wished he had clarified.

He smiled excitedly when he heard a text come through on his phone. It wasn't Carly though. Still, he was happy to see a text from his old best friend Todd saying a few guys were starting an online game in a few minutes. He had been texting with him more in the last few weeks, and it felt great to be rekindling their friendship. He texted back to wait for him, and he quickly finished up his cleaning, opened another beer, and opened his laptop with a smile.

Two and a half hours later he laughed and shouted back at them over the computer mic that he would annihilate them next game. He stood up to get yet another beer and was surprised at how tipsy he felt and steadied himself against the wall as he made his way to the fridge for another. It was like they were back in their dorm in college all over again, despite being halfway across the country. He sat back down and slid the empty beer cans aside and giggled to himself at the new names they had made for themselves for the next round. He took another big swig, telling himself to just let loose and make morning-Jon worry about a hangover.

The doorbell rang.

His buzzing brain was confused at the noise for a moment, having never heard his own doorbell yet, but then he clued in, and his heart rate suddenly doubled. He immediately decided Carly must have somehow changed her mind and decided to stop by anyway.

"Hey guys sorry but I gotta go for a while. I might not be back on. I'll catch you later," he said, then closed his laptop, too excited to explain himself further

"Just a sec, I'll be right there!" he shouted towards the door as he made a pit stop in the bathroom to check himself in the mirror before bouncing over to the door excitedly.

He opened it to find Elaina, shivering in the falling snow, and covered in tears, holding a cardboard box.

He stood in motionless shock.

How did she find him? Why was she here?

She looked like she was at a loss for words as well, and they just stared at each other for what seemed like forever.

He finally snapped out of it and tried to slam the door in her face but she moved quickly to shove the box into the door frame to stop him.

"Wait! Jonathon please! Can w-"

"No! If there's something you need to say then call." Jon said, squishing the box in with the door as he pushed.

"You weren't returning my texts! I have some of your things, and your mail."

"Just leave them by the door then, and fuck off!" He tried to push the box out of the door frame, but she leaned her whole body into it.

"Please! Jonathon, just let me have 5 minutes! I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to see your face and hear your voice and speak to you! Tell you that I-" She sobbed uncontrollably. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry for everything. It was crazy, what I did, it was stupid and crazy and I just wanted to hurt her, and make you jealous, but I wish I could take it all back, I just... I- I love you! I just want my life back. I want my fiance back! Please, please Jonatho-..." she broke down in tears and the box started sliding down to the floor against her body as she slowly collapsed to the ground.

He steeled himself and shoved it out of the way with his foot and slammed the door in her face as she wailed. He fought off tears in his own eyes and walked back to the kitchen with his jaw clenched tight. He started to reach for his beer then turned around and went to the liquor cabinet, feeling like he needed something stronger. He poured a glass of scotch and took a gulp while staring blankly across the room at the counter.

He hated that he had felt an instinct to open the door and pull her close and wipe away her tears.

He took another gulp.

She was trying to manipulate him again, she must be,...but those tears and those sobs seemed very real. So what. Serves her right. It was such a rare sight though. It always took him off guard. The few times she had ever cried he had cherished the emotion she had let out to him, and the feeling of comforting her. Holding her trembling body against him and kissing her forehead as she rested on his shoulder. Eventually seeing her beautiful tear-stricken eyes looking up at him afterwards with affection and need...

He took another gulp, trying to crush the memories, and tried to crush the glass in his hand. He shook in frustration and finally threw it across the room to shatter against the cabinet as he yelled out.

He slid down onto the floor as his breathing gradually slowed. He closed his eyes and let his head fall forward.

10 minutes later the adrenaline had faded and he forced his stiff body to stand up. He took a long breath and walked back to the front door to get the box, looking through the peep hole to make sure she was gone.

She was still there, sitting on the snow next to the box, curled up with her head in her arms.

He closed his eyes tightly and forced himself to back away from the door. The night had felt extremely cold, even for January. She'll have to go back to her car soon. Or, let her freeze to death if she wants to. He walked back to the living room and opened his laptop, but didn't open the game again, instead deciding to peruse through real estate ads.

He couldn't concentrate on a single thing. 20 minutes later he gave up and walked back to the door.

She hadn't moved. The falling snow had formed a thick layer on top of her.

He swore and turned around, heading back to the kitchen, telling himself she HAD to get up and leave at some point.. He swept up the broken glass and wiped off the cabinet, feeling foolish for the loss of control. He poured a glass of water instead, used the washroom and finally headed back to the door.

She hadn't moved. She was almost completely covered in snow.

He leaned his forehead against the door and let out a sigh. It had been close to an hour now. He placed his hand on the knob, swore under his breath and finally opened the door.

He saw her thin, frail-looking body curled up and trembling in the snow next to the box. She wasn't dressed very well for the weather. She hadn't looked up yet. He bent down and placed a hand on her shoulder. Her body jolted in a sudden shudder, but her head only came up halfway as if she could barely lift it. Frost lined her face, covered in half-frozen tears and mucous running from her nose. Her teeth chattered as she looked like she was trying to say his name but couldn't. He gasped as he took her trembling hand. It was ice cold and maybe starting to turn blue, he thought.

"Jesus, Elaina," he said, now genuinely worried.

He gathered her in his arms and carried her back into the condo. He set her down on the couch and covered her in a throw blanket, then went back to fetch the box.

1...456789