Saving the Doctor Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came back in she looked like she was having trouble keeping the blanket on herself as she started to shake more uncontrollably.

He sat down next to her and pulled it around her, holding her.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry," she whispered through chattering teeth. "s-so ss-s-so sor-ry Jonn-n-nn."

He examined her, checked her pulse, and the tissue of her hands and feet. She was in early hypothermia, but wasn't in danger anymore if she warmed up. Her clothes were completely wet from the snow though, even under her thin jacket. He hated what he knew he had to do.

He momentarily considered calling an ambulance simply to get her out of there, but he knew she wasn't medically unstable and didn't need an ER. She just needed to get warm. He knew the paramedics would simply tell him that and ask why she was still in her wet clothes. He closed his eyes and swore under his breath, conceding the point to himself, and walked to bathroom and get some towels.

He sat back down next to her on the couch. He wiped her face off and had to stop her from toppling over as she tried to sit up straight.

"Here, Elaina, can you stand up?" he asked, hopelessly aware that the answer was no.

"Your clothes are wet, we need to get you out of them, okay?" he said.

It was hard to tell if she was nodding as she trembled. He took away the blanket and pulled her up to slip her jacket off. He had to hold her closely to stop her from falling over and put an arm around her waist to pull her against him as he pulled her cold, wet shirt off with his free hand. Her arms fell down around his neck and she was able to pull tight enough to hold herself upright against him and nuzzle into his shoulder.

He fought to control his own breathing as he moved his hands down to her belt and undid her zipper, slipping her pants down over her ass as she breathed into his neck and her bra rubbed against his shirt.

Her tight, soaked pants stuck to her skin and he couldn't reach far enough down, so he slowly lowered her to the couch. Her arms seemed to be locked in place around his neck and she stuttered his name into his ear as he loomed over her mostly naked body to reach down and slip her pants down past her ankles.

He looked back up to meet her scared beautiful eyes and hear her whisper his name again. Every sensation felt like toxic missiles being flung at an unfinished fortress. She pulled harder on his neck as if to kiss him but he reached behind himself to pull her stiff arms off of him. He covered her cold, clammy skin in dry towels and walked back to the kitchen to turn on the kettle and try to settle his erection, swearing at himself internally.

He gathered up her clothes and threw them in the dryer. He came out of the kitchen with 2 hot cups of tea to find her struggling to keep the towels on her shivering body, with her stiff pale fingers still having trouble grasping it. He set the cups down and went to get the comforter off of his bed.

He sat down next to her and she fell onto him as he wrapped the comforter around them. She rested her head on his shoulder and he startled as she put her cold hands under his shirt. He leaned away from her to get the TV remote and turned around to wrap the comforter around her, and off of him. He took a long breath out and angrily told himself his shivers were purely from the coldness of her touch, and wishing he wasn't drunk.

"P-p-please Jon, I'm-m s-so c-cold," she said, moving her arms out of the comforter towards him.

He saw the vulnerable look on her delicate face, and somehow in the dizzying spin of his thoughts, convinced himself that the sooner she warmed up and recovered the sooner she could leave. He begrudgingly wrapped the comforter back around both of them and she settled her mostly-naked body up against him and nuzzled into his neck.

"Jonath-thnnn I-I... L-lov-ve y-y-"

"Elaina let's just watch a movie until you get warmed up okay?" he said, with an annoyed flatness.

She sobbed into his neck and squeezed into him as he flicked through the titles and eventually pressed play.

Her cries slowly died down and they sat in their silent embrace as the movie played. Her convulsing shudders gradually spaced out and she seemed to eventually relax. She started to look more reassuring, and he was more certain she would be okay, he examined her fingers again and confirmed that they didn't seem to have any noticeable amount of frostbite, at least at this point.

He brought the now-lukewarm tea to her lips and she drank, eventually being able to hold the cup herself.

When they had both finished their tea she asked him to lie down. He hesitated at first, but decided if they were already like this there was no harm in it at this point. She hadn't tried any funny business under the blanket, not that she was in any real condition to, and his body felt like it was over the initial excitement of her touch, and was settled down again. So, they laid down together on the couch under the soft, warm blanket as they had for so many evenings in the past. Her skin continued to feel gradually warmer. He found himself almost forgetting everything and becoming relaxed and comfortable, and eventually nodding off to sleep...

...

Jon half-opened his groggy eyes thinking he heard a sound and breathed in the scent of his fiance's hair. She always smelled nice. He felt his hand clasped between her breasts as he spooned her on their couch. The couch felt a bit different for some reason, and the TV was at an odd angle in his half-awake blurred vision. Why w- mmm her ass felt good against his groin as she pressed into him to turn her head.

"Did you fall asleep?" she whispered.

"Mmmm yeah, I'm tired," he muttered, not wanting to wake up.

"I turned on another movie."

"K... mmm just gonna sleep here," he whispered with his eyes closed. He wondered about going upstairs to their bed, but she felt really good in his arms. He kissed her on the head and squeezed her tightly as she let out an affectionate moan. He gently caressed her skin as he fell asleep again.

...

Elaina looked beyond incredible in her wedding dress. He had wanted to rip it off her the moment he saw her step down the aisle. It had been such a beautiful day, everything had gone perfectly and now they were finally alone together in their wedding suite. She had been stroking his cock through his tuxedo all the way up to the room, giggling and looking up at him with electric eyes full of lust. She laid him down on the bed and pulled his pants down with a smile and her bare hands felt amazing on his hard shaft. She pumped gently and slid her naked body over top of him. Where had her dress gone? He hadn't noticed her take it off. He suddenly didn't care as he felt her wet pussy glide along the tip of his cock driving him wild as she kissed his neck.

"O my God Elaina," he said kissing her and grabbing onto her bare ass.

"Oh Jonathon. I love you."

"I love you too," he said back naturally.

Now they were under the covers, how had that happened? Wait. This is a couch.

He opened his eyes and realized he had been dreaming.

They were underneath a blanket on the couch. He must've fallen asleep and she had evidently decided to give him a sexy wake-up call. She had the blanket over both their heads like a little private tent of pleasure. He ran his hands over her firm ass and her smooth thighs as she rotated herself over the tip of his cock in an incredible tease as she stroked him.

"Hey," he whispered between his panting breaths as his blurry eyes slowly focused on her beautiful face hovering above him.

"Hey," she whispered back with a tender kiss and sunk his tip into her folds as he grunted and squeezed her ass.

"I was having a really good dream," he muttered, flexing his hips up eagerly to push his rock-hard cock further into her.

She moaned and giggled, "What was it about?"

"Rghhh, our wedding night," he said, relishing the feel of her familiar pussy sliding over him.

She let out a small gasp and then kissed him passionately, and drove down on him as he bottomed out inside her. He groaned in pleasure and kissed her back squeezing his arms around her. She writhed into him vigorously, and he flexed back in response quickly increasing their pace. Why did it feel like he had missed her? Like he had been longing for this?

"Am I your dream come true?" she asked panting for breath between their sloppy kisses.

"Yeah, y-" the comforter slipped down below their heads as their bodies rocked together on the couch. Something felt wrong. He finally opened his eyes all the way as he grunted and groaned and realized...

This isn't the basement... This isn't even my house. Where the fuck are w-...

Reality came crashing back into his consciousness as he fully woke up, looking around his condo and down at their bodies intertwined under the comforter.

"Fuck," he said, suddenly realizing what was happening.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed as she tightened the grip of her arms on his shoulders, and her pussy on his cock.

"Ah! I love you so much Jonathon!" Elaina exclaimed.

His body had kept bucking instinctively into her, and he forced himself to stop. "Goddamnit Elaina, how did we get like this?"

"I don't know honey, but we'll make it right," she said, peppering kisses up to his face and sticking her tongue in his mouth.

"No! We... rrggh Fuck! We shouldn't be doing this! How did I let you... get me t..." he panted in furious pleasure.

"Because we still love each other Jonathon, because we're meant to be together," she ran her fingers through his hair and ground herself into him.

"UGHhhh GOD! Elaina this isn't..." he gasped in laboured breaths at the thrilling feelings running through him. "Isn't what I...." he was so horny he could barely think. "I wa... I want..."

"Ah! Oh Jonathon I know what you want. We both know what you want. It's okay. It's okay to be wrong."

His alcohol-impaired brain was giving way to his body and he drooled against her chest and squeezed her ass as she rode him.

"I know it's crazy," she continued. "Ah, AH! Crazy that we still love each other but we do. That's why you saved me. That's why you held me and fell asleep with me. Why you just said you loved me when you were dreaming of me. Agghh GOD! I still dream about you too. I still love you too. Even after everything we've done to each other we're still in love. Because we're meant for each other, and, ahhh, NOTHING, ahh, can tear us apart! OH MY GOD!!"

He dug his nails into her ass and pulled her into him as he drove up into her as hard as he could and growled in delirious need.

He wanted her. More than anything in the world right now he wanted her.

...but he didn't love her.

That simple concept was somehow able to align within his animalistic state. A clarity that broke him out of his withering drunken surrender.

"RRGHH NO!" he yelled.

"Yesss!" she looked down at him with a flushed confident face as he kept fucking her.

He pulled her tightly into him and then pushed their entangled bodies off the couch on to the carpet. Her legs wrapped around him and kept him inside her as they fell. He grabbed her thighs roughly and pulled her body up with him as he got up on to his knees and started pounding himself into her. She squealed and laughed until he started to shout at her between grunts.

"I don't FUCKING love you! Just because I want to fuck your selfish, evil, fucking brains out! You manipulative bitch!"

Her mouth opened in shock and her face turned red but she never stopped bucking her hips back into him. She reached up and slapped him in the face, but then grabbed his arms and dug her nails in.

"Harder!" she wailed.

He obliged.

He wrenched his body into her again and again, and she tossed in front of him like a rag doll.

"You LIKE that? You like hearing the ugly fucking truth! You shallow. Arrogant. Fucking. Snob!" he sputtered at her. The slaps of their bodies colliding were accentuating each word.

She reached up and dug her nails into his neck, pulled and flexed herself up until their faces met.

"I said HARDER! You useless asshole!" she shouted at him. Their tongues met in a sloppy urgent kiss.

He stood up and started carrying to her to the bedroom while still inside her. He looked down at her body still writhing in slow waves into him as he stumbled along, knocking her against the wall carelessly.

"Ahhh, ahhh, you don't fucking deserve me... ughh! but you NEED me, you unmotivated, sad sack of a man. You'd never accomplish anything if it wasn't for me!"

They cried out in unison as he fell on top of her on the bed.

He loomed over her and they stared into each other's wild eyes.

"Don't you dare fucking stop," she whispered harshly and pulled him into her.

He immediately started fucking her like his life depended on it. Their arms clawed at each others backs and he growled desperately into her hair as she screeched into his neck.

"Yesss!! Love it! Need it! You. Ungrateful. Bastard!"

"RGH! You Stuck up! Soul. Sucking. Bitch!" he panted as he frantically plunged between her thighs.

"Ah! AH! You Cheap. Uncultured. Swine!" she moaned and bit him on the shoulder while her legs clutched around him and she rolled them over. They started kissing violently as their bodies whipped together in passion.

"Mmm Everyone. mmm Fucking hates you!"

"No one mmm, respects you! mmmm!"

He rolled on top of her again and pinned her down on the bed, staring down at her flawless beet-red face, her beautiful eyes full of tears and excitement. He plowed deep into her and her body arched against him.

"OHH GOD!! JONATHON!!"

"ELAINA!!"

He grasped her torso like it was life itself and fucked her in slow strong thrusts with every ounce of his willpower.

She screamed his name again and arched her back in a contortion of ecstasy as she lost control and climaxed onto his raging cock.

He yelled out her name again seconds later and started cumming. Electricity shot through him as he bucked and grunted uncontrollably, his cock and his entire body stiff and jolting as one, as he released into her, over and over again.

Their bodies eventually relaxed and sunk into the bed, seemingly glued together, as they sucked in air desperately. She trembled in his arms, and he massaged her back and her ass mindlessly. His brain was in shambles, only willing to focus on drinking up the feel of her body against him as the endorphins washed through him. They stared into each other's eyes in bewildered silence, eventually closing them and drifting off to sleep.

...

Jon opened his eyes to the morning light and some noise in the kitchen. He sat up, took a few seconds to remember where he was, a few more seconds to remember what had happened, and then collapsed on the bed again and closed his eyes, muttering profanity to himself.

He heard what sounded like the front door opening and got concerned enough to force himself out of bed to get dressed. His hips and back felt sore and he ran his fingers along the scratches on the back of his neck and the bite mark on his collar bone. He shook his head at himself as he put on his clothes, but the back of his mind recalled how satisfying it had all felt. Not just the actions but the words... He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath, promising himself to kick her out.

"Good morning," Elaina said with a smirk, handing him a cup of coffee.

"Your cupboards were disappointing, so I ordered in breakfast. They delivered it just now."

She walked past him towards the table and squeezed his ass as she went by. He concentrated on not choking on the coffee and telling his cock to stop twitching. It tasted perfect, made just how she knew he liked it.

He looked behind him at the spread on the table of bacon and fruit and waffles and it looked too good not to sit down and quell his hunger. He silently took a seat opposite to her and started to eat, deciding he'd be able to talk her into leaving his condo more easily on a full stomach.

"I worked up a bit of an appetite myself," she said with a suggestive smile.

She looked like she had already had a shower. She was back in her clothes from last night, with a well fitted thin green sweater that made her eyes shine out even more than usual. He tried not to look at her as he ate.

"You have a package, by the way."

"What?"

"Outside the door on the walkway. It's so unprofessional how they just leave it outside the door without knocking sometimes. I would've brought it in for you but it looked heavy and I'm still more than a little sore from last night," she smiled again as she ate a spoonful of scrambled eggs.

He was confused, but decided he'd figure it out later.

He thought for a second and then opened his mouth to start a different conversation, but hesitated, and she talked over him.

"Oh, I meant to tell you," she chuckled. "Guess who asked me out yesterday."

He gave her an annoyed glance.

"Is that a hint of jealousy I see?" she said, with an amused smile. "Don't worry, I turned him down."

She continued before he could respond. "Brent," she giggled. "Of all people..."

He stared at her, feeling like he was in the twilight zone.

"You know, the one married to your chubby pharmacist friend,...Carla?"

"Carly." He said numbly after choking down a mouthful of bacon.

"Right. Anyway I guess he finally decided to move on from her and they've broken up. I tried to let him down easy, but he kept persisting and I had to be more blunt. The man's subtlety of innuendo leaves much to be desired," she rolled her eyes.

"I don't know how he knew we were having relationship issues, but I guess word gets around," she gave him a glance and sipped her coffee. She might have been waiting for him to respond, but he simply focused on finishing his plate.

She sighed, "Look at this place Jon. I mean it's livable I guess, but was there no other place you could find? I mean the location alone..."

"It was available on short notice," he shrugged. "I'll find a better place at some point."

"Well, I've moved out of our house, and back to the city," she said. "It's all cleaned up except for what I left to make sure it shows well for the real estate agent. That's why I brought you some of your things, but Jon, why don't you move back in there? There's no need to slum it out here, and as long as you keep the house tidy enough so we can show it on weekends, it would be fine."

"I'm fine," he said. Although he had to admit, it was a tempting thought after the last couple days.

"There's much more availability back in the city by the way, I found a place ten times better than this without much trouble," she said. "I've only been back there for a few days but already I'm realizing what we were missing. The restaurants alone..."

"Elaina," he looked up at her with sudden determination as he put his fork down and wiped his face. "Last night was purely physical."

She smiled, "Well... it WAS physical, there's no doubt ab-"

"Purely physical Elaina. That's it."

She smirked knowingly. "Of course. That's why we had so little to say to each other."

"Goddammit, one night of catharsis isn't going to fix the hopeless mess that was our relationship."

Her gentle confident smile never broke as he glared at her. "I know honey," she said condescendingly. "But we both know that we both needed that... and I for one am choosing to try to grow from it. I think getting those things off our chest might have even been... healthy."

He looked at her with skepticism as he sipped his coffee.

"I mean... It felt so good didn't it?" she said more quietly. She held his gaze and played with the top button of her sweater. There was a silence and he felt like she was daring him to throw the breakfast off the table and take her then and there.

She suddenly broke her stare.

1...456789