All Comments on 'Saving the Doctor Pt. 08'

by coax_me

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
the_jacketthe_jacketover 2 years ago

Wow that was a big turn of events in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The saga continues. Good installment, like the change of scenery and interplay between characters. It seems obvious that Beth will succumb to the snowboarder. Will Jon step up and tell Beth about the child and go back to Carly, or will he wimp out again? Will Beth's actions burn her bridge with Jon? Or will you surprise us and have Beth stay true and control her urges.

Reading the whole series, Jon seems to think with his dick way to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story got a lot better now that the witch has gone. Jon still needs a backbone. Excellent reading. Thank you. 5*

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

So, once more, Jon is a confused wimp pulled round by others, while once again, when it is crunch time, Carly cuts him off. How about ending this long and tortured saga at some point. For instance - Jon leaves, work on his tortured Jesus complex in a third world country and meets a strong but kind woman who can make the necessary decisions for him for this weak man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s well written but I feel like it’s a bit too forced/transparent that the author wants Jon to end up with Carly.

Every other woman he’s with magically turns nasty/isn’t ‘the one’ as soon as Carly turns up. But it doesn’t matter that she keeps trying to have affairs because she’s not like other girls! She’s Curvy, and listens to vinyl!

I feel like if you wanted that ending so badly, it would’ve been better to just end it that way far sooner. Rather than finding new continued excuses for them not to be together. Just save the other material for a later story maybe?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoax_me@coax_me
Simply a longtime reader that started to delve into writing a bit myself, and decided to share some of it on here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES