Saving the Doctor Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Hey, Carly," he said casually.

"...Hey," she croaked.

He could see more clearly that she had been upset, and likely crying, as he instinctively walked over to her. "Are you okay?"

She let out a shaky sigh, "I'll... be okay. Got a little nauseous again, thought some fresh air would help. Maybe that one glass of wine was too much for me," she chuckled, "I haven't really drank since new years. I've kinda been afraid to touch the stuff."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, figured if I did, one drink would turn into twenty," she scoffed bitterly.

Jon wanted to hug her so badly, and to comfort her, but he stopped himself.

"I can't imagine what it's been like for you," he said.

"Yeah, I'm getting better now, but I was doing... REALLY bad for a while there."

"Well, understandably. I was hurting too, but I know it doesn't compare to what you must have been going through," Jon offered.

"Yeah... I heard you had been really depressed. Again I'm sorry if it was... because of me. Like, er, was it? Because of-..."

"It was everything," Jon said, trying to cut off her train of thought and the knots it was tying his stomach in. "Everything I'd done, that was gutless and wrong and... I still feel like I deserved every once of pain I felt, and my biggest issue now is convincing myself not to feel guilty for feeling happy again."

Carly gave him a sympathetic look, "I can understand Jon, but I want you to try to forgive yourself. I've been working on that and I think I'm at the point where I do forgive myself, and... I know that I absolutely forgive you too."

Jon scoffed and looked away, "You shouldn't."

"I don't care. I do." she crossed her arms but kept looking at him with a certain hope.

"How though? How are you even willing to look at me, let along hang out, and... say these things?"

She sighed, "Jon it's taken a lot of time and effort but... what I was trying to say at the bar was... he didn't know."

"What?"

"Brent didn't know about us. I... figured it out eventually. It wasn't why he killed himself. There was lots of reasons, and I'm still sad he's dead, but you and I, and what we did, isn't to blame for his suicide."

Jon sat and stared, trying to process the revelation.

"So... I can't go back and change what I did or said, but... I want to try and make up for it now. Maybe you and me can... make up, and... start back where we left off?"

"No, it was the right thing to do Carly. There was no way you could have or should have done anything else, and... I don't know if what you're saying really changes that." Jon said, steeling his face and almost screaming inside at the pain of the effort it took to not agree with her or hug her shivering vulnerable body. "It hurt at the time but in the end it worked out for the best. You're getting better. I'm happy now. So it's... all good. We're fine."

"You're sure? There's nothing you'd change?" she asked biting her lip and starting to tear up again.

He fought back tears and wasn't sure how he managed to succeed. "Yes. I am. Beth and I are good together. She's turned my life around. We're happy and it's going really well," he said, having to look away from her face to say it, and seeing the chalet door open. "...so keep your hands to yourself from now on," he muttered without being able to bring himself to meet her eyes, as he saw her turn away and stifle a sob and walk away into the shadows again.

He met Beth with a kiss and took her hand to walk down the stairs, thankfully distracting her enough that she didn't see Carly facing away from them in the darkness on the other side of the deck. He heard her sniffling behind him as they headed down the path but forced himself to ignore it and succeeded in holding back his own tears as Beth leaned into him.

"Come on I think I remember there being a hiking path up through the trees over here," Beth said excitedly, walking quickly and leading him by the hand.

He focused on admiring her, and drinking in her energy and playfulness, pushing the pain of the last few minutes from his mind. He smiled back, letting himself laugh along with her as they stumbled their way up the rough icy path into the darkened trees beyond the row of cabins.

"If we go any farther we'll get hunted down by wolves," he joked. The moonlight was all they could see with now.

"Awww I'm not worried, my gallant knight will save me," Beth said breathlessly.

Jon was surprised how much that turned him on.

"I just want make sure that not too many people hear us," She giggled. "I might be kinda loud. I've been wanting to jump your bones since you saved that guy in the bar."

Jon chuckled, "Really?"

"I'm serious I can't remember the last time I've been this fucking horny," Beth said.

Jon was starting to feel the same and grabbed her hand and twirled her back into him. "Show me then," he said, breathing down on her gorgeous moonlit face and sliding his arm around her waist.

She paused for one large breath and then attacked his face with hers. He kissed her back vigorously wanting to get lost in her now more than ever. She whimpered as their lips smacked together and his hands slid over her round firm ass.

"We're still kinda close, whoever's around those last cabins might hear us..." Beth gasped, pulling away from him momentarily.

"Who the fuck cares, let them listen, they're not gonna come running into the woods to find us," Jon said, unzipping her coat and sliding his hands over her tits.

"Oh my God, Jon," she said huskily and shoved her tongue into his mouth again.

He pushed her back up against a tree and slid his hands under her shirt and squeezed her large firm tits. She squealed in surprise into his mouth.

"Your hands are cold baby," she giggled. "Don't stop though," she kissed him and started quickly undoing his belt.

It was his turn to grunt and jolt in surprise as her frigid hands touched his already rock hard cock.

"Yours are freezing," he chuckled.

"Hmm well your cocks big and warm," she smiled and kissed him, stroking him and looking up at him hungrily. "My pussy's boiling hot though and that's where it belongs anyway," she kissed him and pulled her hands away to slide down her pants.

"Come on," She said breathing fast. "Get that fucking thing inside me, I need it."

Jon pulled his pants down frantically as she turned away from him and bent over, hanging on to the tree.

He slid his hands over the smooth skin of her ass and then around her waist and they moaned together as his cock slid over the moisture underneath her pussy, the cold air sending tingles over the exposed skin of his erection.

"Come on baby! I need it please! Fuck me!" Beth wailed impatiently.

He tilted back and grunted in desire as his cock head slid between her folds and into the clenching grasp of her tight warm pussy."

"YESS!!" she shouted uncontrollably, already starting to shake.

She bucked back into him and he pushed forward strongly, the resistance of her pussy giving way to the force of their carnal need, and after a few thrusts his cock bottomed out inside her. His hips met her ass and she let out a guttural low pitched moan, and he groaned along with her, savouring the feeling. Her pussy hugged his entire shaft in a hot snug embrace, contrasting with the cold night air. He bent over her and slid his hands up her shirt again and squeezed her hanging tits as he slowly thrust in and out. He wanted to prove to himself she was all he'd ever need, and it was getting easy to believe.

"Ohhhh God baby. Ohhh I love it! Ohhh, I love you!" she moaned intensely as their hips moved together and she seemed to cherish him right back.

"Fuck me baby," she said, bucking back into him more quickly. "Come on, I want it."

He slid his hands back around her waist and started to thrust more deliberately.

"Ah! Oh! GOD yes!" She responded as his cock slid in and out more quickly.

He panted and worked his hips and his arms to give her everything she wanted. He closed his eyes and absorbed the feeling of fucking this perfect woman under the stars, in their not-so-private slice of heaven. Still, part of him felt like he was fucking her out of frustration, but she felt incredible nonetheless.

They continued to crescendo, her moans growing louder, the pleasure on his cock more intense. He lost himself in her sensations and it was like she became his whole world. He started to convince himself he should say it back to her, tell her he loved her, as if he almost believed that saying it would magically make it true.

"Oh Beth! I..." He hesitated through his heavy breaths, and Beth interrupted him.

"Oh Bla- -aby."

He might have brushed it off as a slurred, broken word had she not suddenly become quiet after it, for a few seconds.

She finally started moaning again. "Ah! Oh Jon! Yes Jon! Baby! AH! JON!"

He tried to put it out of his mind and focus on her. He rammed himself into her and she shook in appreciation. He slid a finger down to her clit and her voice suddenly became higher pitched and desperate. It drove him wild as it always did and he fucked her with purpose and desire.

Her voice suddenly broke and she went stiff let out a single scream, loud and long. It sounded like it echoed off the mountainside. Jon's cock went wild and he pulled her against him in one harsh motion and exploded inside her, losing control and blurting out her name between grunts and gasping breaths.

They slowly came down from their orgasms together and caught their breath. He pulled her up to stand with her back against him and she leaned back to kiss him sloppily over her shoulder as he slid his hands all over her tits again. She broke the kiss with a smile and stepped away so they could pull up their pants. She hugged and kissed him and told him she loved him one more time before taking his hand and walking with her head on his shoulder back to their cabin.

Carly was gone from the deck when they returned. They opened the door to see most of the crew sitting in a circle around a game board in the living room again.

Grace came out of the kitchen "There you are. Enjoy your little walk?" she asked with a subtle wink.

Beth blushed and giggled, "Very much so, thank you."

"We got the game set up and ready, so get your drinks and we'll get going," Ben said.

"Sure, I just gotta use the washroom," Beth said.

"Oh I think Carly was.... oh never mind she's out of there now," Jenna said.

"Yeah she's in bed now, I guess she's done. Poor girl," Grace said.

Jon gave a quizzical look.

"She rushed in from the deck about 10 minutes ago and yacked again in the bathroom. Hope she doesn't have food poisoning or something, she looked like hell," Jenna said.

They got comfy on the couch and the game got going and Jon was able to put Carly out of his mind again. He wasn't quite able to put the name that Beth had almost said during their quickie out of his mind quite as easily though. He at least pushed it to the side and was able to start having fun.

Beth was once again the perfect girlfriend. Joking and laughing with all of them like she'd been part of their group forever, and seeming to genuinely enjoy the game. Her warm, fit body pressed against him and her caring hands over his back eased him into reassurance that she really felt about him the way she said she did.

So what, he thought. She had made a slip of the tongue in a brief fantasy. Everyone has their idols. He'd probably end up fantasizing about Vienna at some point, he figured. Though he couldn't imagine himself blurting out her name... He eventually told himself to stop manufacturing worry, and just be happy for the amazing girl that loved him.

By the end of the night they stumbled to their bedroom together with a few final smiles and laughs from a wonderful night.

...

Jon woke up in the morning and lay there admiring Beth's face in the sunlight until she finally opened her beautiful eyes. She smiled when she saw him and pulled him in for a kiss. She asked how he slept and he reassured her with a smile. Their hands slid over their naked bodies under the covers and they took turns giving each other gentle kisses as their caresses gradually turned to squeezes, which turned to fingernails and an impassioned embrace. They giggled as they pleasured each other with their hands, until they'd finally had enough and she pinned him down with a naughty smile, and her eyes lidded over as she impaled herself onto his cock with a stifled moan.

Her majestic body moved in waves in the morning sunlight, and she looked like an angel, treating his body to the most incredible wake up call he could dream of. He whispered intensely how amazing she was and she responded with a heavy thrust of her hips and pulled his head into her bosom with a lustful breath. Minutes later he grunted furiously into the muffling flesh of her tits as he emptied his balls inside her.

The endorphins washed through him as she laid him down with a breathless smile and kissed him, whispering her love for him again and again, and peppering kisses over his face and neck, moaning as her pussy clenched in aftershocks. He admired her as they cuddled silently, feeling like there should be no way this wasn't the girl he was meant to be with, and feeling himself teeter on the edge of saying those three simple words back to her, but he stayed silent as they basked in each other's warmth and traded gentle affectionate kisses.

They finally willed themselves out of bed and each had a shower and got dressed to start the day.

Almost everyone else was up, just starting to dig in to a freshly cooked breakfast. He filled a plate with bacon, fruit and toast and thanked them for getting it ready, lucking out to snag the last cup of coffee before brewing up another fresh pot.

Rob was the last to stumble into the kitchen dreary-eyed, except for Carly who had apparently still been heaving into a bucket this morning. She was the only one feeling ill thankfully, as everyone's hangovers were only mild and they all agreed they were all game for a repeat party that night. Jon convinced a pouty Beth that they'd only spend a few hours at Blake's party so they could spend time with their friends before and after. She didn't seem to begrudge it too much though. They both couldn't stop staring and smiling at each other and took every opportunity to hold hands and snuggle into each other.

Carly still hadn't made an appearance by the time they were ready to head out. Grace checked in on her and came back to tell them she was upright and not looking deathly-ill, but thought she likely had a mild food poisoning, and wasn't quite ready to join them. They got going without her and Jon went with Ben and Jenna to rent equipment and get up on the slopes.

It was a bright sunny day, only just below freezing by the thermometer and feeling much warmer than that in the direct sunlight. The snow was melting off the roof and the nice weather meant the slopes were already starting to get fairly full. Jon found Beth and they headed up the lift together. She snuggled into him as they admired the scenery. They agreed they'd do a few runs and then make their way over to the half-pipe to see Blake's video-shoot which had been conveniently pushed back a bit.

Beth was an impressive snowboarder. Jon took a few minutes to find his feet and get the muscle memory back with his skis but was able to keep up with her well enough. They met up with Grace and Jeff for the second run and Jon was reassured to see they were closer to his level, agreeing it wasn't quite like riding a bike. On their third run Beth convinced him to follow her to a harder run and they hit a few light moguls and a couple small jumps but he got through them fairly well and he was feeling more confident.

He saw why she had led him this way when he saw the half-pipe area below them, and sure enough she stopped along the side and they took off their gear and walked up to the already-large crowd. They were near the top of the pipe where the crowd was thinner though and she was able to wiggle them through to the front row easily enough.

Jon looked at the time on his phone.

"How long till he's on?" he asked.

"20 minutes," Beth shouted over the din of the crowd. "I'm glad I realized and didn't go for another run, we lucked out to get a spot so close this late."

Jon kept to himself that it seemed like a long time to wait, but he was able to relax and enjoy holding her in front of him while he took in the view over the valley beyond the resort.

It also, for good or bad, gave him time to think. He was feeling some amount of guilt for how harsh he'd been to Carly last night. He hoped she was feeling better when they got back, and that he could find a chance to apologize to her. Not really for what he'd said, but for how he'd said it, and hopefully he could put them on more amicable terms. He had overheard her telling Grace that stress had done a number on her guts in the last little while, and he worried he was partly to blame for how she was feeling this morning. He wanted her to be happy. She deserved it, and he was sure she'd ultimately find it with some other lucky guy down the line. He ignored how his own guts seemed to twist after that thought.

An announcer's voice blared gratingly through the loudspeaker and Jon winced.

"Hellloooo Silver Lake! How we all doin today!?"

Beth screamed out an excited 'wooooo' with the rest of the crowd.

"Are y'all ready to meet, and be amazed by the one, the only... BLAKE BOSCH!?"

Jon simply stood with his arms around Beth as she screamed again with the crowd.

"Thank y'all so much for coming out today to have the privilege to be in this shoot for the BuzzPunch World of Grind video series. Find it on all your video-streaming platforms, brought to you by BuzzPunch energy drinks. BuzzPunch, taste the flow. Now! We're gonna have the main attraction up here in no time but first! We got some awesome LOCAL talent ready to hit the pipe here. Blake has graciously included them to show their stuff to you folks today, we got three of them here and they are all quickly working their way up the ranks and you can say you were among the crowd when they shot their first BuzzPunch World of Grind video! So I wanna hear you making some NOOISE!!"

Beth screamed out again with the crowd, but Jon simply stood, wishing his toque was thicker over his ears.

The announcer introduced them in order and they took turns going down the pipe. Jon had to admit he was impressed as they flipped and spun, definitely appreciating the athleticism of it, and finding himself cheering along at the end of the runs, and enjoying himself more, now that something was actually happening.

The announcer eventually took the stage again.

"Alright now finally the moment you've been waiting for! The man himself! Mister! BLAKE! BOOOOSCH!!"

Beth jumped up and down and screamed as the crowd erupted. Blake strutted out wearing a white tank top and boarder pants, with goggles on his forehead under professionally mussed-up hair, but also wearing sunglasses. He gave a hand gesture to the crowd and took the mic.

"Hello Silver Lake! How are ya?"

Everyone gave a long cheer again.

"I wanna thank all a ya for being here. I'm always blown away at the awesome fans everywhere I go, and you wonderful cunts are no exception."

Everyone cheered again but a man behind him stepped forward and started gesturing to 'cut' and turned to Blake to talk in his ear.

"Guess we're gonna try that again. I wanna thank all a ya for being here. I'm always blown away at the awesome fans everywhere I go and you wonderful people are no exception."

Everyone cheered again, somehow just as loud as the first time, to Jon's confusion.

"I also wanna thank BuzzPunch for their generous support. BuzzPunch feel the flow."

1...456789