All Comments on 'Saving The Family Business Ch. 01'

by quazzymurphy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait for future parts to this story loved every moment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! Good set up, character sketches, crisp pacing, immersive moods. Really arousing emotional and sexual depictions of initial reluctance and resistance, building desperation, lingering shame and humiliation. More please, including especially more shame and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The tag/story description is quite misleading. The family business had already been lost to Nigel.

quazzymurphyquazzymurphyabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I promise to listen to them all. TommyCrazyGuN, I’m very happy that you enjoyed the story so much.

To the first anonymous comment. Thank you and yes I’ll try to add more shame and humiliation.

To the second anonymous comment. Valid point. I didn’t think about that when I titles my story. So thank you for bringing it up. I hope that it didn’t deter you from enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this and look forward to future parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story and written well. But Nigel should humiliate her more, let her wear sexy Lingerie, especially quartercup bras, and let her dance and strip. He also should spank her tits and let her tell her bra size with each stroke. Wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story! "Pisshole" is jarringly gross. There's humiliation, but keep it sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous