Saving The Family Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade could hear the audible sighs of relief echoing amongst the employees. They had endured months of uncertainty and Nigel was offering them the lifeline they needed.

Per Fisher Food protocol, all employees would receive cost-of-living increases that they had been owed for the past several years. He assured them that their salaries will be commensurate with the industry standard as of today. Within minutes he had won the crowd of disheartened and sceptical employees over.

After what seemed like a lifetime of ruminating over the day's events, it was finally four o'clock. Jade made her way towards Nigel's office. She reached for the door with her heart pounding only to remember at the last moment to knock. Jade gently tapped her knuckles on the wooden door and waited.

"Come in."

Shivering at the sound of his voice, she opened the door. "I'm... I'm here."

"What do you want?"

Jade felt herself redden. "I.... " She murmured but couldn't get herself to ask for what she wanted.

"You want me to finish you off. Then go on and beg, slut."

"Please," Jade said quietly "Please, finish me off."

"Tits. Now."

Jade threw her cardigan off and unbuttoned her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders to reveal her giant tits once more.

Nigel, who was standing, slightly leaning on his desk beckoned her over. "Is your cunt still wet from this morning?"

Not wanting to admit it, Jade shook her head. Nigel ran his calloused hands up Jade's thighs and slid them under her skirt to graze her wet and eager pussy. Jade shuddered at his touch and spread her legs.

Nigel rammed two fingers deep into her wet snatch. "You lying slut. You're wet. Very wet."

Nigel groaned as he pumped his fingers vigorously in and out of her hot pussy. "You've been thinking about me, haven't you?"

Her body had begun to turn on her and she looked at him dazedly. "Yes," she panted. "I have."

All too soon, Nigel removed his fingers and lifted them to her parted lips. Jade hesitated for a moment then licked his finger. Nigel's cock stiffened and his nose flared.

Looking into his eyes, Jade wrapped her lipstick-covered lips around the two digits and sucked them deep into her inviting mouth. Nigel groaned as Jade's tongue swirled around his thick fingers.

"Get my fucking cock out," he commanded. Jade dropped to her knees and rubbed Nigel's hard shaft through his trousers. Her fumbling hands struggled to unbuckle his leather belt. "Don't you know how to unbuckle a belt, girl?" He mocked.

Jade flushed. "Of course I do."

Finally, the buckle opened and clanged as it fell to the floor with Nigel's trousers revealing the shocking sight of his ten-inch cock.

Tentatively she reached up to touch him. She herpumped his cock slowly Nigel leaned back against his desk and watched Jade work his cock from on her knees.

Jade licked her lips and moved to take him in her mouth.

Nigel grabbed her hair at the last moment, holding her away from his cock. "What are you doing, slut?"

"I was going to suck it."

"Did I say you could? Ask for my cock in your slutty mouth."

Jade's wide eyes lifted up to Nigel's as she continued wanking him. "Please," she breathed out, "Please, may I suck your big cock?" She rubbed her thighs together and lifted her hips off the floor bringing his cock against her swollen, undulating breasts.

Smirking, Nigel spat out, "Yes, little slut, you may."

Jade didn't wipe the warm spit from her face. She enthusiastically licked and sucked around his pisshole, lapping up his salty precum. Savouring the taste of his hard cock in her mouth, Jade kissed, slurped and sucked the length of his nob down to his hairy base and back. She swirled her tongue over his head and along the vein. She looked up eagerly for his approval.

Nigel's expression remained impassive though there was fire behind his eyes. She covered the tip of his cock in her moist, warm mouth and sucked voraciously. He was much larger than she could fit into her mouth and his length pressed against her throat. She gagged and whimpered as she bobbed her head up and down half his pole.

Jade pulled the cock from her mouth with a wet pop and gently nibbled his sensitive head. Groaning, Nigel grabbed Jade's head and pushed into her face. Ten inches sank down her virgin throat. Nigel's hands locked her in place. Pubic hair tickled her face. Jade's eyes watered and she choked. She tried to move her head away but Nigel ignored her protests and pulled out only to ram back into her pretty, slobbering mouth. She thrashed as his large cock filled her airway.

"Ooooooohhh, you're such a good cock sucker." Nigel groaned. Jade paused at the sound of his pleasure and swallowed his cock. Her eyes rolled back and she gagged with inexperience, but Nigel only held her tighter and grunted as he crammed his huge cock down her tight throat again and again.

Nigel's thrusts grew increasingly erratic and just as Jade readied for his cum, he released his tight hold on her head and fell back yelling "FUCK!"

Nigel had been too close to the edge. He gripped the desk and drew steadying breaths. The air smelled of sex and arousal. He looked at Jade who had collapsed back on her heels. Her watery eyes darkened with lust. The sight of her red cheeks and abused mouth threatened to undo the modicum of control he had gained over his engorged cock.

Nigel looked away. He grabbed one of the two guest seats facing his desk and sat down with enough space for Jade to squat before him. He pulled her before him and grabbed her breasts. "I want to see you put these to good use." He weighed them in his hands before letting go and directed Jade's attention to his erect cock.

Jade wrapped her large tits around his upright cock, seemingly trying to suffocate his piece. She slowly slid her big, heavy breasts up and down his cock. She looked up at Nigel and dribbled saliva onto his prick then squeezed her breasts more tightly together as she moved up and down.

Nigel watched as Jade then lowered her mouth closer to lick the end of his shaft while still tit-wanking him. His hands gripped the side of the chair tightly as her tongue swirled around his sensitive pisshole.

Nigel again sensed that he was on the verge of ejaculating, but this time he wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure building in his balls. "Your mouth, I want to cum in that pretty mouth of yours."

She let go of her reddened breasts and licked the length of his upwards pointing penis from his hairy sack to his glistening head, then back down to the base again. Her soft lips teasingly kissed her way back to the peak of his cock before sucking him in as far as she could take him.

Nigel hurriedly stood up sending the wooden chair crashing against his desk before it toppled over. "Fuck I'm going to cum. Swallow it all." With both hands he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his dick in deep, fucking her mouth thoroughly and rapidly. Her tongue massaged the underside of his hard cock as she swallowed his length down her tight throat. She grabbed his bare buttocks and drove her manicured nails into his skin.

He skull fucked her. "Aaaaaaggghhh." His balls tightened then exploded three torrents of warm, gooey spunk into her accepting mouth.

Jade tried desperately to swallow every drop but some dribbled down her chin. Strands of her long hair stuck haphazardly to the slick sweat and cum ran down her face, neck and heaving chest.

Jade's eyes were glazed over and watery with unshed tears. Her lips were swollen and red from use, the rouge having smeared off long before.

"Don't waste any, slut," Nigel commanded. He released his grip on her head and towered over her.

Jade scooped his sticky substance from her chin and breasts to lick it clean off of her fingers.

Nigel noticed her peaking nipples and the lusty way she looked up at him. "Now, get up here," he said as he patted on his desk. He pulled up his pants and picked up the chair that had fallen over. "I'm going to watch you fuck yourself."

She wobbled as she rose to her feet. Jade was still wearing her denim skirt but it was bunched from sitting on her knees. She unzipped and wiggled out of her denim skirt.

Nigel's groin tightened again at the sight of her youthful, slender body slick with sweat. She was even more alluring in this dishevelled state.

Jade hobbled up to the desk pushing back his monitor and telephone. She saw a box of her father's belongings, a family picture of her and her parents haphazardly hanging out of the cardboard box. It jolted her from the lust-filled adrenaline and left an unsettling feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Still, she gingerly laid back on her elbows and papers went flying off his desk. Her hair lay wildly all around her. She was dismayed to find that her engorged breasts still displayed hardened nipples.

Nigel swiftly pulled his chair closer to the table and she placed her bare feet on his knees. She scooted towards him and opened her legs wide so the outer thighs rested on the desk. She watched Nigel's eyes darken as he looked at her bare pussy and smelled her arousal inches from his face.

Jade closed her eyes and caressed her large, reddened breasts. Her lips parted as she traced her manicured nails closer to the peaks. She pinched one lightly then harder, furrowing her brows and groaning.

Nigel watched Jade trail her fingers slowly over her torso and down to her swollen, wet pussy. With a moan, she rode her fingers, grinding her sensitive clit against her palm. Her hips lifted and gyrated wildly.

Nigel's mouth watered as she fucked herself frantically. Her fingers made wet sounds as she desperately drove them inside herself. One of her feet slipped from his knees down between his thighs and instead of bringing them back to his knees for purchase she used her feet to rub his hardening cock to the rhythm of her fucking herself.

Her pumping grew more frenzied. "Ahhhhh....ohhhhhh....fuck, I'm so close."

Jade writhed on the desk before Nigel as she rammed her two fingers inside her dripping pussy. Suddenly, Nigel stood up and moved Jade's hand away from her cunt eliciting a sound of disbelief. He leaned over her naked body splayed before him and slapped her cheek, it began to redden immediately. Rather than hurting her though, it just made her pussy even more desperate for the orgasm that she had been waiting for all day. "Pleeeeeeeaase! Just let me cum. I need... I need to cum." She pleaded desperately.

Nigel looked at her flushed face and smiled triumphantly, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes." Jade rocked her hips back and forth seeking friction and release any way she could.

"Beg. Like the whore that you are."

"Please fuck me. I need your cock, Nigel. I want your huge cock filling me. I'm a whore. I'm begging you. Pleeeease."

Nigel rubbed his cock across her wet, aching snatch and without warning shoved his cock into her, ramming all ten inches deep and hard. Jade cried out from the force of his penetration. Her tight pussy walls squeezed around his thick cock as Nigel slowly pulled his cock out of her gripping pussy and slammed it back in. Slowly, tauntingly, Nigel pulled his cock in and out of her tight tunnel splitting her with each thrust.

"Harder." She groaned even as her whole body shook with the force of each deep thrust.

"Turn around and bend over."

Jade quickly bent over the desk and spread her legs. Her large breasts were crushed under her body. Her perky ass pushed up towards him.

Nigel grabbed her hips and rammed his cock back into her. Jade yelped as the force of his push lifted her off her feet. Jade arched her back and Nigel grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair. He pulled it towards him as he fucked her from behind.

Nigel released her hair and pressed her face onto the desk, her cheek crushed between the oak and his large, leathery hands. Jade's hands gripped hold of the oak desk tightly as he ploughed savagely inside her.

Nigel grabbed her hips with rough hands and with a forceful push, he impaled her. Jade screamed and lifted off her feet, but pushed back again for more.

Nigel grunted with the rhythmic sound of his balls slapping against her flesh. Jade moaned louder and louder. Nigel palmed her large round ass and spanked her eliciting a high-pitched shriek. He spanked her again and her pussy tightened around him as she wailed in desperation to cum.

Nigel's handprint danced on Jade's jiggling ass. He thrust rapidly, plowing into her. He fucked her at a frenetic pace as he started to lose control.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm cuuuuuuming!" Jade screamed as an earth-shattering orgasm overtook her. Her pussy squeezed around Nigel's hard cock and it took him over the edge.

"Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!" Nigel exploded deep inside her.

He collapsed back into his chair, panting heavily, beads of sweat dripping from his forehead while Jade remained bent over his desk. Nigel's spunk leaked from her abused pussy and trailed down her thighs.

Once more her eyes caught sight of the box that contained her father's keepsakes. She laid there staring at the photo of her family.

When she had had sex with her boyfriend there was the afterglow. Now, Jade felt humiliated and ashamed. She stayed on the desk with her face hidden in the crook of her arm. She was sexually satisfied for the first time in her life and it was unsettling.

Jade peeled herself off the desk. She silently bent down to retrieve her clothes scattered about the office. She kept her face turned away from Nigel who watched with a smug expression as she tugged on her skirt and buttoned her blouse. She wrapped the cardigan around herself and rushed to escape what used to be her dad's office.

"Forgetting something?" Nigel asked mischievously just as she reached the door.

Jade turned with reluctance. Her knickers dangled in his hand. Jade blushed and went to snatch them from his hands, but Nigel didn't let go.

"From now on, you'll address me as sir."

"May I have my knickers... sir?"

Nigel smirked as he released his hold. "I have some off-site meetings tomorrow, but I'll be back by four. Don't be late."

12