Saving the Sinner

Story Info
Rouge and Violette help a soul discover how to properly sin.
1.8k words
4.27
11.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers

Peter stepped into the alley outside of the club, the pounding music growing muffled as the heavy door closed behind him. He sighed, running a hand through his hair, feeling the sweat on his brow cool, his clothes adhering closely to his skin. The fresh air helped clear his head, the thick scent of sweat and booze and other fluids within the club dissipating.

"Oh dear! Looks like some poor soul has been in a place of temptation, Violette."

"How very naughty, Rouge. Who knows what sort of sinning he was up to?"

Peter turned towards the voices with annoyance, which turned to shock as he actually saw the speakers under the flickering light above the door. Their uniforms were familiar with the starched white shirts and black skirts of Jehovah's Witnesses, but the figures they were wrapped around were anything but. Buxom, curvy, the two beauties leaned against each other, their eyes softly glowing, their blonde hair tumbling over shoulders as they eyed him. But what was more shocking was their horns and spaded, winding tails. Their shirts were loosened, revealing the valley of firm red and purple breasts. Their ties were attached to black collars, and their soft, pouty lips were lifted in a pair of smiles.

"E-excuse me?" Peter said.

The pair giggled, drawing near, their heels clicking on the cement. "We were just noticing you'd come out of the club!" the red one -- Rouge, he imagined -- said.

"Such an unfortunate thing," Violette added with a flutter of her dark lashes.

"Oh yes! Giving in to temptation and sin like that. You could only be someone who hasn't heard the word."

"W-word?" Peter said, retreating a step, his back banging against the door of the club.

"The word," Violette said.

"The word of freedom."

"Of bliss."

"The word to attain heaven on earth."

"Word of... god?" Peter hazarded.

The pair giggled. "Of course not, silly!" Rouge said, playfully pushing his chest, the warmth of her hand tingling.

"God did you humans such a disservice with temptation," Violette sighed, crossing her arms under her impressive breasts.

"Oh yes!" Rouge agreed. "Temptation is so wrong. It always leads to very bad decisions."

"Bad decisions?" Peter said.

"Yes!" Rouge gushed. "Which was no doubt why you were in there. Drinking and whoring and getting your vice on. Very poor decisions."

"Oh absolutely! We have much better vices you can try," Violette said.

"Huh? But... I mean... Wait," Peter said. "Are you... for sin?"

"Absolutely! Sin is delightful," Rouge said.

"Grand!" Violette added.

"But absolutely not for humans!"

Peter's eyes flicked back and forth. They were crowding him with their bodies. Their breasts straining their prim jackets. Their scents carrying over the warm air. Roses and blueberry mingled with something else. Something that made his pants tighten against his swelling cock. "I uh..."

"Sinning is so wrong. Why, it could damn your soul!" Violette said.

"Isn't that what you want?" Peter said in a desperate bid to explain something of the situation. "I mean, um, no offence, but aren't demons... you know..."

"Oh no! Demons hate to see humans damn themselves. Isn't that right, Rouge?"

"Absolutely, Violette! Especially since they're so bad at it. Murdering and robbing and fucking. Such petty sins! Did you know? Nine out of ten souls have sinned only just enough to damn themselves. And that's terrible!"

"Absolutely," Violette said, nodding sagely, her big breasts bouncing in her tight shirt. "After all, if you're going to hell anyway, you may as well really get into it."

"Just relish it."

"Bask in it."

"Soak in depravity!"

"After all, humans just can't help themselves!" Rouge said. "They just need to fill that hole in their hearts with vices. Have to make themselves happy. Which is where we come in."

"Exactly!" Violette chimed, beaming up at him. "We come in to help guide poor souls who have already besmirched their souls from that road of sin. From fucking some depressed slut with daddy issues when he could be fucking two demonic sluts born for fucking! We gotta get poor humans onto the right path. The path of the word."

"The path of absolute sin."

"Uhhhhh..." Peter said. He thought the club had been hot, but being in the company of the two beauties was making his shirt stick to him with sweat. His heart was pounding. Blood racing. Nose stuffed with their scents and musk as they filled his view with soft lips, shining eyes, and perfect, firm breasts. "I um... I don't know..."

"Of course! You need convincing," Violette said.

"Converting," Rouge added.

"And you're in luck! Because we're very good at that. Once we show you what real sinning is like, you'll never want to go back to petty, human depravities."

"Absolutely! And if you don't like it, you can leave at any time. No charge! And no change to the state of your soul."

"H-how?" Peter said, trying to follow the logic dripping from their lips like sweetest honey.

"Why, with the word, of course!"

"Of course," Violette nodded. "The word frees poor mortals from sin."

"From sinning."

"From the strain of decision making."

"Y-yeah?" Peter said. "But, um, what is the word? I mean..."

"Oh, it's a wonderful word."

"The most beautiful word."

"The word," they chimed as one, both suddenly beside him, both pressing against him, sandwiching him between perfect breasts. Perfect hips. The beats of the club vibrating through the door and him and them, making their breasts subtly bounce as their shining lips drew near his ears. "Is... Obey..."

The reverence in which they spoke it made him shiver. Gasp. He looked down and found two hands, one red, one purple, on his bulge, lazily stroking his shaft, a sensation like the barrier of his pants didn't even exist.

"Isn't it a wonderful word?" Violette cooed, gently kissing his cheek.

"A magical word?" Rouge purred, her long tongue stroking his earlobe, the sensation making him whimper. Moan.

"The most powerful word. Because sinning as a human requires choice. Decisions. But sinning as an obedient, mindless bimbo? Oh gosh, no one could get mad about that. You were just obeying. You couldn't help it."

"That's right! Because bimbos don't think. Don't make decisions. They just obey pretty mistresses. Your poor soul will be pure of sin! You can sin with us so much when you're an obedient slave. Just a helpless bimbo toy to pretty demons."

"And it feels so good," Rouge continued, taking his hand, drawing it between her thighs. His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own, tugging up her skirt, feeling the heat that awaited him between her thighs. Rouge moaned softly, the sound thrilling up his spine. "So good to sin with experts. And we are experts."

"That's right," Violette giggled, kissing his cheek again, her tongue lingering, her hands mussing his hair as she turned his head to face her, his cheeks blazing, his eyes wide and dazed by the pair of infernal beauties. "And we were so lucky to find you! Before you could damn yourself in all that meager human vice. We want to help you so much, sweetie."

"Wanna help saaaaave you," Rouge moaned as she pressed his palm against her cunny, moaning softly as his fingers automatically slid up against the slick furnace between her thighs. As her breasts pressed into his shoulder, so big they reached the back of his head.

"And all you gotta do is say yes," Violette crooned.

Peter swayed. He was hot. So hot. Their hands were still teasing his cock through his pants. Stroking. Rubbing. Swirling fingers over the head. He was panting, every gasp taking in another breath of their sweet scent. He seemed so small. They were so tall. So clever. So interested in him and his salvation. His head was spinning, like he'd drunk the entire shelf behind the bar. He couldn't look away from Violette's glowing eyes. Her lips as they leaned down and kissed him again.

Again.

Again.

Soft kisses raining down on his face. Making him whimper. Moan. Buck into their hands as they stroked and teased him.

"Say yes," Violette cooed.

"Pleeease," Rouge moaned.

"We wanna sin with you so much," Violette said.

"Sin and play and fuck and moan," Rouge said.

"And so we gotta save you. Gotta make you ours. Our silly bimbo. Our willing slave. Our obedient boytoy we can fuck and pleasure and make you so happy and obedient! And you'll do just whatever we say. No need for thinking. For choices. You just gotta be our toy. Can you do that? For the sake of your soul?"

"Pleeeeeeease," Rouge moaned again, fairly riding his hand, her hot pussy steaming against his palm. "We neeeed youuuu."

Peter tried to think. To weigh. To measure. But with the two beauties against him. Their big breasts crushing him. Their soft words teasing him. Their hands stroking him. How could he think? How could he decide? They were like nothing he knew before. The pleasures they could inflict he could never dream of. He knew it. Knew this.

And knew he never really had a choice.

"Y-yes!" he gasped at last, panting, his face painted with purple lipstick from a dozen loving kisses, his cheeks red, his eyes needy, frantic, desperate. "Yes! Please! Want to... want to sin. Want to obey! Want to be a g-good bimbo. N-Need it. Need it so baaaad!"

Violette giggled in delight. "Aw. Good boy! We're so happy. And it was such a hard decision to make. Well, don't worry! You'll never have to decide anything again."

And once more her lips were descending, capturing his own. But the intensity was different. More potent. More powerful. He moaned, eyes rolling back, body shuddering as he submitted to her lips. Her hands. As he cried out softly, his cock twitching, cumming in his pants from their strokes and kissing and teasing.

Peter sagged, moaning weakly, only held up by the two succubi. He looked up into the faces of Rouge and Violette, and smiled dimly.

"Mistress," he moaned softly.

The two demons giggled. "What a good boy," Violette cooed.

"A wonderful bimbo," Rouge moaned as she gently pushed him down to his knees.

"You made the right decision. For the sake of your soul."

"Absolutely!" Rouge said, her cheeks redder than ever as she pulled his head forward, underneath her skirt. "And I've got just the way to start sinning. Give me a lick, bimbo. We're going to have so much fun!"

Peter moaned happily, eagerly running his tongue up and along the crimson divot of Rouge's dripping cunny. The taste of her singing on his tongue, sweeter than any wine. Any drink. Any kiss he could find in the bar. Already, he knew he was going to love sinning for the two demons. Adoring them. Serving them as the perfect bimbo.

And he was going to discover just how sinfully wonderful obedience could be.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
813 Followers