Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 01

Story Info
Ruby lets her guard down, and Madison learns a secret.
9.2k words
4.67
10.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby's eyes fluttered open, gray light streaming in through the window. She rolled over on to her side and reached for the phone on her bedside table. She pulled it close to her face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

8:49...ten minutes until I need to get up she thought, rolling onto her back and closing her eyes. Images from her dreams flashed through her mind. She'd gone to bed horny, too tired to relieve herself before falling asleep, and it had leaked into her dreams. Now, she lay in bed, her pussy aching with need. Do I have time? Maybe. Is it worth it? She tossed the idea around in her head before giving in, sliding one of her hands slowly down her body and under the hem of her boy shorts. She stretched as she did, reveling in the early morning bliss.

Her fingers found her folds, rubbing lightly up and down her outer lips, feeling the skin bunch up between her index and middle finger. She squeezed the fingers together, pressing the soft, bare skin against the sides of her hooded clit. She loved teasing her clit on mornings when she had the time, but today she was on a deadline. She slid lower, her two fingers meeting together and teasing her entrance, feeling the wetness just past her entrance. Perfect she thought, sliding her fingers into her opening. She went slow, moving her fingers in and out, her palm rubbing softly against her clit.

Her mind drifted back to her dreams. Dreams of beautiful women with gigantic cocks ready to spear her alive. She groaned in mild disappointment, wishing she had kept one of her toys in her nightstand for mornings like this. She moved past the disappointment, and focused on her pleasure. Her free hand slid under her tank top, squeezing her small, round breast, teasing her nipple while her fingers moved faster, curling up to rub at her g-spot, moaning softly. She lived in a converted studio apartment in an old house with four other tenants, and the walls were thin to say the least.

She held her breath as her fingers moved faster, her soft satin sheets shifting under her as she squirmed, her orgasm getting closer. She could hear the soft wet sounds coming from her pussy as she plunged her fingers in and out, her hips starting to buck as she got closer and closer to her desperate release.

Yes. Yes Ye - She was interrupted mid-thought by her phone going off next to her head. She groaned, opening her eyes and slowly pulling her fingers from her slick hole. There was never enough time. She wiped her fingers on her boy shorts and rolled into a seated position, stretching her legs and looking at her phone. 9 am. Time to get ready. She rubbed her eyes again and got up, shuffling to the bathroom.

She looked at herself in her mirror. She had a round, pale face with a soft, pointed chin. Her lips were a pale pink, soft and pouty. Her eyes were a bright gray, contrasted nicely by her red eyebrows. Her auburn hair framed her face, ending just before her shoulders. She pushed her bangs back, then grabbed the brush and started to work to fix her hair that had been messed up by her early morning playtime. She brushed her teeth, then applied a light amount of eyeliner to frame her eyes.

She exited the bathroom and pulled off her shirt, exposing her bare breasts to the cold air of her apartment. I really need to talk to the landlord and get the heat fixed. It was early November, and living as far north as she did, it was going to start getting cold fast.

She started shuffling through one of her dresser drawers, looking for something simple to wear to class. While she looked, her phone buzzed. She ignored it and picked out a simple green turtleneck, pulling it on over her face. Her breasts walked the line between requiring a bra and not, but she more often than not she found herself enjoying the freedom that came with going bra-less. She rubbed her aching nipples, the memory of her near orgasm tormenting her. She sighed, and looked at her phone.

It's here! She pulled off her boy shorts and grabbed a random pair of panties, hurrying to pull them on. She grabbed her jeans off the floor and pulled them up. She didn't have to fight much to get them past her ass, but her wide hips still posed a small challenge. She quickly finished getting dressed before opening the door and running down the outdoor staircase that led up to her small apartment.

As usual, UPS had left the package at the main door to the house, but that wasn't a concern today. Ruby was too excited. She grabbed the large, nondescript brown box and hauled it upstairs, running two steps at a time. She knew she didn't have time to enjoy her new gift yet, but she could at least get a look at it before heading to school. She entered her apartment and placed the box on the floor. She grabbed a knife off her desk and quickly cut the tape holding it closed. She opened it and smiled, tossing the packing paper aside until she could get to it's contents.

Inside the box was a massive dildo. The biggest she had ever ordered. She'd been working herself up, and just last week had finally hilted her previous record holder. A year ago she had discovered the depraved side of over-sized sex toys, stumbling upon the large toys when browsing some of her favorite porn sites, and immediately knew it was something she wanted. She had ordered her first "large" toy that night, a simple realistic toy, roughly twelve inches long and a couple inches in diameter. It had seemed huge at the time, but by now she was able to take it with ease. Maybe I should move that one to my nightstand drawer? She pushed the thought from her mind as she marveled at her new addition to her collection.

She hefted the rubber phallus from the box. Damn this thing is heavy. It was solid rubber, marbled red and purple, with a generous cum tube running through the center of it. The website had said that the shaft itself was close to two feet in length, with the base raising it a few inches off the ground. The balls at the base were nice and round, with thick veins forming the texture. If they had been full, she guessed they would have been roughly the size of footballs. The toy narrowed for a short distance before flaring into a massive knot. It bulged out smoothly from the shaft, roughly seven inches in diameter at its widest point.

From there, the shaft tapered up, veins molded into it in random patterns. A few inches from the top the shaft flared out into a wide head, vaguely similar to the heads of some of her horse cock dildos. The tip was a bit different however, as it had a slit running along it with a somewhat molded half inch hole in the tip where the cum tube ended. She toyed with the hole in the tip, surprised at how stretchy it was. She felt her pussy stir as she started to daydream about her new toy. She shook her head and cleared her mind. Tonight, I'll conquer it tonight.

She placed the rubber dildo back in its box and fished out her phone, taking a quick picture of it. She opened up her Onlyfans app and created a new post for her paying followers. Hey guys, check out what I got! I'll be climbing this pole tonight, not sure how much I'll want to show off my first ride, but I'll be sure to post something for you all! She hit the post button and put her phone away. She marveled at the dildo for another second before sighing and folding the box half closed, pushing it over to the side of the bed. She stood up and checked the time. 9:30, time to head to class. She grabbed her black leather jacket and old backpack and headed out, locking the door behind her.

* * *

Ruby walked quickly into the lecture hall. She hated chemistry, but at least she shared this class with Madison. She still wasn't sure how she felt about them. They had met first day of the semester, and instantly hit it off. They were the first person Ruby had met that identified as non-binary, which was a surprise to her as they always seemed to present more feminine, but as Ruby got to know Madison, she started to see some of their more masculine traits come through as well. They could be incredibly cocky and arrogant, but with good reason. They always seemed to be right, somehow. It was infuriating sometimes, but also very attractive.

There were parts of her that had wanted to take things to the next level with them, but she wasn't sure if they were even interested in women. In fact, she wasn't sure if they were interested in men either. As long as Ruby had known Madison, they had never talked about their dating life. She didn't even know if they were a virgin or not. They had bonded in other ways. They shared a love of rom-coms, frozen yogurt, and old school rock music. Every night they spent huddled under the covers watching some sappy flick, Ruby considered making a move, but she always chickened out.

"Ruby!" Ruby turned to see Madison hurrying down the row of chairs towards her, smiling and waving at her in the silly way they did.

Damn they really are beautiful. Ruby thought to herself. Madison's hair was a raven black, currently pulled back in a long ponytail. Her face was soft and pale, more oval-shaped and free of the freckles that dusted Ruby's own face. Her bright green eyes glittered with excitement as they hurried towards Ruby. The loose gray sweater they wore did a lot to hide their bust, but it was still obvious to anyone that they were packing something seriously heavy under there, just by the way her chest shook as they walked. Still, Ruby had never seen them wear anything even close to revealing, so all she could say about them was that their bust was big. They were wearing a skirt as normal, this one made of some thick material and black as their hair.

They sat down next to Ruby and opened their laptop. "So you excited for tonight?" They whispered, rapidly typing the information on the board, trying to catch up.

Ruby's face went white for a second. Does she know...? She thought to herself, before responding. "Uhm, remind me again?"

Madison giggled "It's Thursday, we always hang out Thursday night and watch something! Plus, we need to work on that report, remember?"

Ruby sighed internally in relief and laughed "Oh duh, right. I totally forgot it was Thursday. I've been running on autopilot since I got up. It's a miracle I got to class on time today."

"It's ok, I've been the same way. My family have been a bit much recently and it's totally distracting." Madison responded, somehow still managing to take expert notes.

It's good they're able to multi-task this well, saves me a lot of hassle. Ruby didn't know much about Madison's life outside of school and their small circle of friends. She knew they still lived with their family, that they had a very large family, and that it wasn't a good idea to hang out at their place. They spent most of their time either on campus, at one of the nearby shopping areas, coffee shops, or at Ruby's place.

Class went slowly, but after an hour and a half they were finally free. Madison and Ruby said goodbye as they headed to opposite sides of campus for the next few classes. They met up during some free time after their second class to eat lunch and compare notes from Chemistry (or more accurately, for Ruby to copy Madison's notes). Then they parted ways again until the end of classes for the day. They met up outside the library and headed back to Ruby's place.

Ruby had been aching all day. Her pussy hadn't calmed down since being interrupted this morning, and the thought of her new toy waiting for her had been keeping her distracted all day. She wasn't sure how long Madison would be over tonight, but if it was like most nights, They'd probably end up sleeping over. She groaned internally, thinking about how she wouldn't be able to relieve herself until after school tomorrow. Maybe I can just skip class tomorrow? No, that wouldn't work, especially if Madison stayed the night. There would be too many questions from them.

They finally got home as the sun was getting ready to set. Ruby unlocked the door and they walked inside. "So what do we want to watch tonight?" She asked, tossing her backpack next to her desk.

"Shouldn't we work on the report first?" Madison teased, knowing full well they probably wouldn't get any work done now that they were home.

Ruby sighed "If we were going to actually work on the report, we would have stayed at the library. We can work on it Monday." She hung up her jacket and turned on the TV, choosing a random streaming service before tossing the remote to Madison.

"Why not tomorrow?" Madison asked, flipping through the options to find something worth putting on.

"I uh, have plans" Ruby responded, putting a bag of popcorn in the microwave to snack on.

"I didn't know you made plans with other people" Madison teased.

"It's with family, just dinner, nothing special, but I haven't been back home in awhile, so it's pretty important I don't miss this one." She grabbed The bag of popcorn out of the microwave and poured it into a bowl, sitting on the bed next to Madison and pulling a blanket over them. Madison had finally picked something and they settled into the movie. Ruby's head rested against Madison's shoulder, and she fought the urge to unbutton her jeans and try and relieve herself.

She shifted uncomfortably, the dampness in her panties becoming unbearable. She eyed the bathroom door. Maybe I can be fast? And quiet?. She tossed the idea over in her head, before deciding to at least slip in there to change into something more comfortable. "I'll be right back" She said, climbing out of bed and knocking the box on her floor as she did. She grabbed her pajama pants from the ground and her tank top and slipped into the bathroom. She quickly peeled off her turtleneck and jeans, taking a second to inspect her panties. Jesus She thought, looking at the dark wet spot that had taken over the crotch of her panties. She peeled them off and ran her fingers over her waxed mound, teasing her outer lips against her clit. Her head tilted back as she sighed in pleasure. Her fingers dipped lower, spearing into her dripping pussy. She sighed louder, then frowned. If she tried to get off now, there's no way she could stay quiet.

She sighed again, this time in disappointment as she slid on her pajama bottoms and her tank top. She looked at herself in the mirror, admiring how she looked. She opened the door to the bathroom and walked out, turning the light off as she did. She turned to look at the bed and froze. Madison was kneeling next to the box on the floor, holding open the flaps. Their hair was out of their ponytail now and fell forward, hiding their face. Ruby didn't move. She didn't make a sound. Why the fuck didn't I hide it better! She cursed to herself silently.

Madison finally looked up at her, biting their bottom lip. "What's this, Ruby?" They asked, tilting their head towards the box.

"Uh..." Ruby couldn't respond. She couldn't think of a single good explanation.

"Because it looks like a giant freak dildo, with a cum tube and everything." They lifted the toy out of the box and ran their hands along it, tracing the veins molded into the toy.

"Oh, uh, it's like a gag gift I think. One of my brothers sent it."

"Bullshit" Madison responded.

"What do you mean bullshit?"

"I mean this thing cost easily two hundred dollars. No one spent that kind of money to get you a gag gift. Plus, the shipping label says it came directly from the manufacturer, no one else" They said, still staring at the toy.

Ruby groaned before finally falling to her knees next to the box. "Okay Fine! I bought it for myself! I'm a whore who loves stretching herself out, okay!" She put her head in her hands, tears welling up in her eyes. She never wanted someone she knew personally to find out about this. It was one thing posting faceless pictures and videos of her destroying herself for anonymous paying fans, but Madison...

It was quiet for a minute other than the movie on in the background. Madison finally broke it. "Have you taken something this big before?" No judgment, just a sincere question.

Ruby looked up and wiped away the tears. "I mean, not that big. But I have others that I've used that were close in size."

"What's the biggest you have taken?" Madison finally looked at Ruby, excitement in their eyes, and a smile on their lips.

Ruby smiled slightly. "Move over," she said, and Madison shuffled out of the way. Ruby slid out a drawer from under her bed. It had many different compartments for dildos of different sizes. She only had a handful, but it was still impressive all things considered. She hauled out a horse dildo, roughly eighteen inches long on the shaft, with a 4 inch wide head. "Probably this one. I finally hilted it last week. That's why I ordered that one. It just came in this morning."

"So that's why you've been unbearably horny all day?"

"Yeah, I - Wait, what? How did you know?" Confusion fell on Ruby's face as she looked at Madison. Now it was Madison's turn to be embarrassed.

Their cheeks flushed red. "Oh, uh, well... It's a skill I've developed. I'm like, really good on picking up those kinds of smells. It's not a very useful trick, but it's mine." They chuckled lightly.

"So every time we hung out..." Ruby trailed off, remembering how turned on she got whenever they would cuddle together and sleep.

"Yeah, I knew. I just figured if you were really interested you'd ask." They responded, blushing again.

Ruby blushed and smiled as well, then shook their head "No wait, what's happening. You came over for a movie. Now we're talking about giant dildos and magic arousal-smelling abilities. What happened? What changed?"

"Well, to be honest, I'm kind of a freak" Madison admitted, "It's made it hard for me to really connect with anyone. Now that I know you're kind of freaky too, I dunno, it's easier to open up I guess." They smiled as they looked at Ruby.

Ruby smiled back. "So uh, should we go back to the movie?"

Madison stayed quiet for a second, thinking. "Could we do something else?" They asked, staring at Ruby's new toy.

"Sure, what did you want to do?"

They hesitated for a second before responding "Can I watch you use your new toy?" They asked quietly.

Ruby's eyes went wide in shock. "I'm sorry, what?"

Madison tried to backpedal "I mean, you don't have to, I just, I dunno, I've always been attracted to you and now I've seen this and I've got all these ideas in my head" they were speaking rapidly, words falling from their lips almost faster than Ruby could process them. "It's okay, you don't have to, we can just watch the movie, or I can leave -"

"Yeah, let's do it."

Madison stopped rambling and looked at Ruby. She was staring at them, a smile on their lips. "Are you sure?" Madison asked, hesitantly.

"Yeah, it's not the first time I've done it with an audience," Ruby responded coyly, smirking as Madison's face went to shock. "While we're on the topic of being freaks, I may as well show you this" She said, pulling out her phone and showing her Onlyfans account to Madison.

Madison scrolled through just enough to see what it was. "I uh, I never would have guessed you'd have something like this."

"How do you think I afford these? You know I don't have a job."

"I mean, yeah, but I don't know. I guess I just figured your family sent you a lot of money or something" They responded, tempted to scroll further. They finally gave the phone back to Ruby.

"Can I ask a favor from you?" Ruby asked.

"What is it?"

"Can you record this for me? I kind of promised my fans I'd do something with this for them tonight. This would be the first time I had someone else holding the camera." She reached in and grabbed two other dildos. One her oldest, the trusty twelve inch realistic cock. The second one was slightly longer, but was blue and had a far fatter head and a fat knot near the base.