Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you need those for?" Madison asked, puzzled.

"I can't just go straight to the big boy, I have to stretch myself out first" She said, climbing onto the bed with her toys. She hesitated. "So uh, I guess I should get naked?"

"I mean, it's up to you. I hope you don't mind if I keep my clothes on, at least for now." Madison said as they climbed up next to Ruby.

Ruby hesitated as she grabbed the hem of her top, then sighed, and steeled herself. She lifted the top in one quick motion, revealing her small, b-cup breasts, capped with tiny, pink, perky nipples. She ran her hands slowly down her sides. If we're going to do this, I'm going to give them a show. She thought. She grabbed the hem of her pajama pants and shimmied them over her hips, lifting her legs and removing them in one motion. Suddenly, very suddenly, she was completely naked in front of her crush. What the fuck is happening tonight. She thought, taking a second to pull herself together. She spread her legs, giving Madison a nice view of her puffy, smooth pussy lips, with a hint of pink inner lips sneaking past her slit, and the bright pink nub of her clit poking out the top. She reached down with her left hand, her right going straight to her breast, softly kneading the flesh while two of her left fingers rubbed up and down her outer lips, spreading them wide to show off her pink folds to Madison. "I hope you like what you see" she said, attempting a sultry voice.

Madison nodded, adjusting herself to sit forward on her knees. "Yes" they managed to whisper, biting her lip.

Ruby continued, sliding two fingers into her pussy, pumping them in and out. Before long, all the awkwardness of the last few minutes melted away as she finally indulged herself. God I needed this. She moved her fingers faster, whining quietly as she added a third finger, then a fourth, spreading her lips wide as her palm ground into her clit. Finally, she shifted her hand and lowered her right hand down. She began to rub her clit rapidly with her right hand as she pressed all the fingers of her left hand together, and slowly pressed her fist into her slick cunt.

"Fuck," she moaned quietly, her eyelids heavy as she focused on her pussy. She forced her knuckles past her lips, and her hand sunk in to her wrist. She let out a loud moan as she did, quickly biting her lip to stay silent.

Madison turned the volume on the TV up more to help cover the noise. They began to massage their covered breasts, desperate to relieve themselves but unwilling to undress themselves just yet. "There, now you can be as loud as you want," they said, smiling.

Ruby barely acknowledged the words, but she did hear them. She started to move her fist slowly in and out, her fingers dancing over her clit. Her moans and whines got more incessant, until she finally approached the edge. "Oh fuck Madison I'm gonna cum so hard," She managed to get out before her mouth fell open in a wordless moan.

"It's okay Ruby, cum for me" Madison whispered, kneading their heavy breasts harder.

Ruby groaned and finally seized, her pussy squeezing around her wrist, locking her left hand in as her right hand continued dancing over her clit. "Fuck this feels so good!" She moaned out, dragging out the last syllable as she fell into her bliss. She finally calmed down, panting, before slowly pulling her hand from her slick, stretched pussy. "Fuck, I needed that so bad." She said, still panting. She opened her eyes and looked at Madison, laughing lightly as she watched them, eyes closed, roughly squeezing their breasts. "Enjoying yourself?" She teased.

Madison's eyes shot open and they immediately let go of their breasts. "Sorry, I got carried away," they mumbled, smiling sheepishly.

"It's okay, I would have been insulted if you didn't," Ruby laughed. "Can you pass me the tan dildo? Now I have to start stretching myself." She shuffled on the bed, laying back further and planting her feet on the bed, spreading them as wide as she could.

Madison reached down and grabbed the thickly veined toy, pausing for a second before sucking seductively on the tip while Ruby watched. Ruby laughed, and Madison handed the dildo over to her. Ruby smiled and took the fake cock, bringing it to her mouth and sucking on it the same way as Madison did, smirking as she pulled it from her lips and lowered it to her other lips.

Ruby started by rubbing the tip teasingly through her slit, spreading her wetness across her outer lips, letting the tip of the cock hang on her clit before it gave way, causing her to moan lightly at the flicking motion. She continued rubbing the tip up and down, still reveling in her previous orgasm.

"Were you planning on actually putting that thing in?" Madison asked, teasing Ruby as she sighed in contentment.

Ruby chuckled and lined the tip up with her entrance, moving her hand in a circle to slowly work the tip in. Her pussy gave way quickly, the flared tip of the toy slipping inside. Ruby sighed as her pussy opened up, smiling as she started to press the cock deeper. She started pushing it just a few inches before slowly pulling out. She pushed it a bit further the second time, basking in the feeling of stretching her deeper reaches where her fist could never reach. She reached the halfway point and finally steeled herself. She pulled back until just the tip was in, then shoved it in hard. She grunted as the dildo bottomed out. She had managed to get about nine inches in, but it wasn't enough. She slowly pulled out, then slammed it home again. Ten inches. She tried a third time, now reaching down to rub her clit as she did. She slammed the dildo home and let out a quick cry of shock as the dildo bottomed out.

She moved the dildo base in small circles, the rough textured balls grinding against her angry clit. She started to moan louder now, and began to piston the fake cock in and out of her opening, the tip hammering away at the back pocket of her pussy, stretching it out and preparing it to stretch further. She had to adjust herself a couple of times to not hit her cervix, but once she got the rhythm down, she was lost to the world.

Her feet slipped and her knees fell as she continued to punish her pussy, her free hand back to her breast. She was squeezing them roughly now, pinching and tugging on her nipple as fire spread from her clit. She could tell she was close. She moved her hand faster, the toy becoming a blur as it speared in and out of her hungry cunt.

"Fuck I'm so fucking close!" She managed to get out, desperate to feel her release. It normally took longer than this to reach her second orgasm, but apparently not cumming for over twenty four hours and stretching out for a live audience made things much hotter.

"Are you gonna cum Ruby?" Madison managed to say, breaking their silence. They had been busy watching, kneading their breasts again, but suddenly felt the need to be more involved.

Ruby moaned, "Yes, do you want me to cum Madison?" she hesitated before adding, "baby?"

Madison squeaked out, embarrassed, "Yes, Ruby" and also hesitated, before adding, "baby," dragging the syllable out as they moaned.

Ruby's hand quickened, spearing in and grinding up every time her toy bottomed out, roughly teasing her clit with the texture of the toy's balls. Her moans grew in strength, until they bled together into one long groan, ending in a sharp, short scream as her head exploded in bliss. Her pussy convulsed, squeezing hard on the toy invading her, juices leaking out around the seal as her fingers shot to her clit, extending the release as long as she could.

Madison moaned as they watched their friend - no, their crush, cum hard on their toy. They looked down at the other two, realizing just how fun tonight would be. "God you're so hot when you cum baby," they moaned out, no hesitation this time.

Ruby panted hard, her orgasm finally subsiding. "Goddamn, I haven't cum that hard in a long time," she said, fingers lightly dancing over her clit, the fat toy in her pussy slowly falling from her pussy.

"Do you want to stop?" Madison asked, concerned.

"Fuck no! My pussy is still on fire. I haven't been this eager to go since I first discovered these kinds of toys." Ruby sat up, slowly pulling the toy from her red pussy, using her fingers to inspect her progress. She swung her legs over the bed and got up. She braced herself as she stood, legs shaking after the back to back orgasms.

"You okay?" Madison asked, starting to get up.

"Just weak. Cumming hard like that really takes your strength away" She responded. Once her strength returned, she got down on her knees and pulled out the deep blue knotted dildo, as well as a small vibrator. She set them on the floor, then slid out a small, square plastic sheet and a padded riser. She laid out the sheet on the ground and placed the short riser in the center of the square. She grabbed the fat, knotted dildo and secured it to the riser. She thought for a second, then opened up her bottom nightstand drawer. "Fuck," she sighed before closing the drawer roughly. "I knew I should have bought more."

"More what?" Madison asked, confusion on their face.

"More lube. I was low when I ordered the new toy, but figured I had enough for when it arrived. But I used most of it a few days ago when I needed to stretch, and now I don't have enough to stretch on this one and also take my new one." Ruby frowned, reaching down to test how wet she was, to see if she could get away without using lube on her blue toy.

"Oh," Madison responded. They hesitated, before continuing, "you know, I uh, actually have some."

"Wait, really? Why?" Ruby was very confused why someone would carry lube around with them on a day-to-day basis.

"It's a long story," Madison said, reaching over to their purse and pulling out a small bottle. It was clear and unlabeled, filled with what looked like a thick, sky blue liquid. They reached out and passed it over to Ruby, who took it after a second.

"What kind of lube is this?" She asked, turning the bottle over to find some sort of marking.

"It's something special that I was gifted. A new mix a friend of the family was toying with and wanted my opinion on before looking for investors."

Ruby frowned, popping open the lid to sniff it. The aroma hit her like a truck. The smell itself wasn't anything special. It was a strange mix of sweet and musk, and immediately made her think of sex. It's effect, however, was very interesting. Her face was suddenly very hot as she blushed hard. The heat spread through her body, tingling down through her chest, across her arms and making her fingers feel electric. She swore her breasts swelled as they filled with warmth. She brushed her finger over her nipple and gasped at the sensation. The heat kept flowing down her, filling her core deep. It ran all the way to her toes, making her flex her legs in anticipation. The heat hit her groin and filled her. Her mind was overrun with thoughts of mating, fucking, being bred and filled and stretched with monster cocks and excessive cum. She could feel her pussy lips and clit swell lightly as blood filled them. She looked down and saw that her pussy was now a deep, angry red. She swore she could see her clit throb with want. She hesitated, then slowly reached down to see how it felt.

She brushed her warm fingers over her clit, as light as she could, and she swore she blacked out for a second. Her head swam with pleasure, so intense she couldn't even think for a second. She came to and brushed her clit again. The pleasure was intense, but she was able to focus through it. She slowly rubbed her clit, the pleasure dropping every second. She finally settled into a good head space. It was hard to focus on anything other than sex, but she could at least rub her clit like normal without losing herself.

"I don't know what this friend of yours is mixing together, but holy shit, they're going to make millions with this!" She exclaimed. She excitedly stood over her toy, spilling a good portion of the contents of the bottle over the wide tip, then used her fingers to work the intoxicating lube over the length of the toy. She squeezed out a small amount onto her fingers and rubbed it through her slit. She steadied herself as the heat almost knocked her out again. She shook her head to clear it, then stood over her shiny toy.

"God this stuff is insane," she started, slowly lowering herself down over the toy. "All I can think about is sex and fucking and giant fucking cocks filling me up and cumming in me so much I swell and bloat and - " She stopped suddenly, her pussy hovering just over her toy. She had been so caught up in her thoughts she forgot she hadn't admitted to being a cum addicted slut to Madison yet.

Madison laughed. "You're about to spear yourself on two giant fucking cocks, and suddenly get sheepish about admitting you want to see your belly swell with cum?"

Ruby straightened for a minute, "I mean, I don't know! It's still fucking weird. I know it's not super uncommon, but it isn't nearly as common as enjoying strange, giant cocks is!"

Madison stood up and moved next to Ruby. It wasn't often that Ruby noticed their height difference, but being only five foot tall, She often looked small next to Madison's nearly six foot height. Madison leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Don't worry, baby, I love it too." They pecked Ruby's cheek playfully. They moved over to stand in front of Ruby, and placed their hands on her shoulders. "Now, fuck that pretty pussy senseless." They lightly pressed down on Ruby's shoulders, and Ruby complied, slowly lowering her hips, until their pussy rested on on the head of the toy.

Ruby shifted, going down on her knees. The additional pressure forced the toy hard against her entrance, causing her to moan hard and close her eyes. Her head rolled back and her mouth hung open. Madison followed Ruby's lead, kneeling in front of her, resting their round ass on their heels, their hands roughly kneading their massive bust. Ruby lifted her ass and sat back down on the fake cock. It normally took some finesse to get the head past her lips, but this time her lips parted easily. She pressed harder and harder. The lube blinded her to any pain as she ground on the flared head, until suddenly, the ridge of the flare slipped past her entrance, and she fell a few inches, the tip buried inside her practically dripping cunt.

"Fuck!" She nearly screamed, trailing directly into a moan as she felt her lips spread wide around the invader. She rocked her hips desperately, her mind going blank from the pleasure, too lost to remember what to do.

"Move up and down, baby," Madison coaxed, letting go of their breasts and placing their hands on her upper arms, helping to guide her into the up and down motion. Ruby complied, hypnotized by the pleasure. She sank fast, until her pussy rested on the fat knot at the base. She lifted up with Madison's guiding motion, until the tip was about to pop out. Madison let go, and Ruby fell.

She let out a sharp moan as her lips hit the knot. She was surprised, somewhere in the back of her pleasure drunk mind. Normally it was the head that offered resistance at this point, resting at the apex of her tunnel. This time, it was her lips. She could feel the cock filling her fully, but was missing the normal intense stretching feeling that normally came with taking something this deep. She lifted herself on her own and fell again, impaling herself again and again, moaning hard at every drop.

Her pussy lips were bright red, and her juices flowed from her pussy, running down the knot in small rivers. She could feel her lips stretch. She knew she could take it. All she needed to do was press.

She dropped herself again, preparing to bare down on the knot, and was surprised when her lips gave way, stretching around the knot. She felt down to see where she had stopped. Her lips were stretching around the knot, but they hadn't crossed the thickest part yet. She raised herself up, holding herself their for a second, then let go, letting all her weight carry her down.

She dropped hard, and her pussy gave way. She groaned as her lips stretched obscenely, hanging for half a second on the widest part of the knot, before she fell fully, her lips clamping shut around the very base of the cock, her fat, engorged clit resting against the balls of the toy. She screamed, and for once didn't try and silence herself.

Ruby rested for a second, panting. She finally opened her eyes and looked down. It took a second for her to recognize what she saw, but when she did her eyes went wide. She looked past her small tits, her flat stomach, down to the base of the cock. Resting on the cleft of the toy's balls, was the fattest clit she had ever seen. Is that mine? She reached down and ran her fingers along the appendage. The nub of her clit had swelled, sticking out just under an inch from her lips, and was as wide as her thumb. It glistened, coated in her juices. The entire thing was a deep, vibrant red. She ran her fingers along the shaft, jerking the abnormal clit like a tiny little cock.

Electricity shot through her spine, but she managed to hang on to her senses, if only barely. "What the fuck is happening to me," she managed to moan out. She reached over and grabbed the vibe, pressing it hard to her clit and turning it to the lowest setting. She rocked her hips, grinding her clit between the textured balls and her vibe. Her moans grew in strength, and her eyes closed again, mind filled with images of girls like her, their bellies swollen with cum and eggs and babies.

Madison stifled their moans as they watched, so very tempted to reach out and touch Ruby. They needed to let her cross this on their own though. "I think it's responding to the lube," they said. "The person who gave it to me said it may cause some unexpected growth and swelling."

"I don't care what it is," Ruby panted, "I love it so fucking much." She groaned, desperate to cum. She stopped rocking her hips and started to raise herself again. She pulled her lips up past the knot and then forced it back in. She continued bouncing up and down on the knot, savoring the stretch every time she passed the wide bulge. She could feel her orgasm coming, but her lips weren't feeling the stretch the same way they normally do. It was getting easier sooner than she had expected it to.

Ruby's hips moved faster, sliding up and down the knot with ease now. She placed the vibe back on her her clit, rocking it along it's length fast as she bounced. "God I'm gonna cum so fucking hard!" She yelled.

"That's it, cum all over that fat fucking cock," Madison said, edging her on. They licked their lips as they took in the sight of Ruby's body bouncing. Sweat rolled down her, beading on her breasts, her forehead, and her legs. Most of her body was flushed red with desire. Her chest heaved with effort as she tried to drag out a third orgasm. "Please cum for me Ruby," Madison said, blowing a kiss to her.

"Fuck yes!" Ruby screamed now, her voice rising higher as she came, her climax crashing into her like a tsunami. She fell to the base of the cock, her vibrator pressing her clit hard into the balls of the toy. She ground her hips against the toy involuntarily. Her moans wouldn't stop. They wavered as she rode the wave of her climax. Madison saw rivers of pussy juice running over the base of her toy, pooling on the plastic sheet on the carpet.

Ruby's mind was blank. She was devoid of thought as pleasure crashed over her. She could feel her hips rocking, but it wasn't her doing it. Her body just knew what to do to maximize her pleasure. Finally, after a good minute, thought returned to her head. She slowed her grinding, and pulled off the vibe from her clit. She slowed, until finally her hips stopped moving. She panted, head falling forward and her eyes opening. Sweat dripped from Ruby's eyebrows and fell to the tarp below.