Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like you enjoyed that," Madison finally said, smiling at Ruby's half comatose form.

Ruby chuckled lightly, finally looking up and rubbing the sweat from her forehead. "I've never climaxed that hard in my life!" She exclaimed, still panting. "Forget millions, whoever mad that shit is going to make billions." Her breath was still shaky. She tried to stand and fell, groaning as her pussy stretched. She groaned, but it wasn't painful.

"Here, let me help you," Madison said, standing up and grabbing Ruby under her arms, lifting her up off the toy. They managed to lift her clear off the floor, before setting her back down on the bed.

Ruby laid back, arms and legs spread as she continued to pant. She had stopped cumming a minute ago, but her pussy was still actively leaking in a way she had never seen before. She reached down and felt the puddle forming under her ass. She ran her fingers through her pussy to feel her gape. She was surprised to feel it had already closed up. Concerned, she moved her other hand down and used both of them to stretch her lips. Thankfully, they were still stretched. Actually, were they stretched even more than they had been a minute ago?

Ruby looked down, surprised at how far apart her lips were. It was normal for her pussy to recover pretty fast, but she'd never gaped her pussy after a good stretch, and found the lips stretching further than they had when they were being violated. Probably something to do with the lube? She thought. She let go of her pussy for a second, then checked again. It had closed up fully again. She shook her head and just laid there. "I don't know if I can do that again," She said between breaths.

Madison was quiet for a second, standing over Ruby. "What if I helped?"

"How?" Ruby looked up at them, still very little thought in her head.

Madison reached down and grabbed the red and purple toy from it's box. "I could fuck you with it."

Ruby stayed silent for a minute, then nodded. "I need more lube, I think."

"I think you're getting addicted to it," Madison responded, reaching down to feel the flow of juices from Ruby's pussy. Ruby's hips bucked slightly at the touch, but otherwise didn't acknowledge it. "I'm pretty sure this lube triggered some kind of response in your system, you're overproducing your own lube now."

Ruby whined, but didn't fight back. "Well, what are you waiting for?" She asked, spreading her legs even wider for Madison.

Madison smiled and walked over. They stood between Ruby's legs and hefted the giant toy up onto the bed. They rubbed the tip against Ruby's entrance, letting her juices flow over the tip. Then they smiled, a devilish though entering their head. Madison grabbed the tip and lifted it, lining up the flexible opening at the tip with Ruby's fat, engorged clit, and quickly shoved it over the red nub.

Ruby let out a sharp cry and bucked her hip, involuntarily fucking the small opening at the tip of the toy. "Fuck yes!" She groaned out as she fucked the hole. Madison chuckled, letting her fuck it for half a minute before they pulled the tip away. Ruby groaned, then shifted into a moan as she felt the lubed to press against her slit again.

Madison pressed the tip against Ruby's cunt, and marveled at how fast her lips spread apart. The six inch wide head was a shallow dome, but still managed to split her apart with ease. Ruby's moan rose into a whine as the widest part of the head neared her lips, then spiked into a short screech as the head sunk home, her pussy pulling in the first six inches with ease. Her moans softened, and she reached down to feel her pussy lips. She slowly rubbed her red, puffy pussy lips with both hands, smiling as she felt the stretch. "More," she groaned, rocking her hips to try and take more of the fat cock inside her.

Madison obliged, smiling. They pressed forward slowly, watching as Ruby's pussy ate inch after inch of the giant cock. Ruby felt the head of the toy brushing her cervix, and started to shift to let the toy slide past, stretching the canal itself. She stopped once she noticed that the pressure on her cervix wasn't causing her pain like it normally did. She held still and let Madison press it harder against her gate. It started to burn, not with pain, but similar to how her skin had felt when she had first smelled the lubricant. That damn lube she thought. She waited for her cervix to start hurting, but it never did. The cock had bottomed out in her, roughly 15 inches of the shaft buried inside her.

Madison kept applying pressure, waiting for Ruby to give in, but the call never came. In fact, the more pressure they applied, the more Ruby moaned. She could feel it pressing hard against her cervix, and the pressure slowly evolved into pleasure. She moved her hand from her outer lips to her clit, and began stroking and lightly squeezing the swollen nub. She looked down, and saw she had just a couple of inches left of the shaft before it bulged into that obscene seven inch wide knot.

Suddenly, she felt something different. It felt like the head was moving, almost as if - Ruby let out a cry as her cervix suddenly gave way, and the whole head of the fake cock surged forward, past her cervix, and planted itself in her womb. She gasped, moaned loud and stroked her clit faster, her mind exploding as she felt her womb spread suddenly to accommodate the head of the cock. She looked down and saw the slight bulge that the head was causing in her normally flat tummy. Stars spun above her as she shifted left and right, rubbing the head against her never before touched uterine walls.

Madison paused once they felt Ruby's cervix give way, and smiled. They had hoped that would happen. They let Ruby rock in place, waiting to see if she would cum from the invasion. Ruby took a minute before she spoke.

"Why did you stop?" She said between moans.

"Just wanted you to get used to the feeling," Madison responded before applying pressure. When her womb had accepted the toy's wide head, her lips had been pressed tight against the sudden knot at the end. Madison pressed hard, causing Ruby's moans to rise again as they did, peaking hard as the knot slowly forced her lips to give way. Ruby's hand flew on her clit, her chest heaving as she approached her biggest orgasm of the night.

Madison paused and gently thrust the cock, pushing the knot in until her pussy almost pulled it in, then pulling it out just an inch. They did it as fast as they could, careful not to let it slide all the way in.

"Fuck me Madison just put it in fuck I'm so close to fucking cumming!" Ruby babbled, whining as her climax got closer and closer.

"Not yet."

Ruby groaned as Madison continued teasing her. She knew she wouldn't cum until she felt the balls of the toy firm against her clit, but that didn't stop the pleasure from building. She continued pleading for Madison to give in, her words slowly morphing from coherent sentences into mindless babbling as her mind slowly filled with only thoughts of being filled, and then soon into blank, pure pleasure.

Madison watched, smiling as Ruby's mind melted. They watched her eyes screw shut as she pleaded, then relax as she drifted into her pleasure dreams, then again as they opened, blank, with that light smile on her face. Perfect, they thought, and finally forced the rest of the toy into Ruby's desperate, awaiting cunt.

Ruby's mind exploded. Her mouth opened in a wordless scream as her back muscles tensed, pushing her chest off the bed as her pussy clamped down hard on the unholy invader currently destroying her pussy. Her hands pressed into the bed, grabbing fistfuls of her sheets as she came hard. Her mind was flooded. A million thoughts went buzzing through, before she focused on a single image. Her tummy, swelling. Her scream finally came, loud and crashing, wavering in tune with the waves of pleasure rushing through her whole body.

Madison leaned forward and rubbed two fingers along the top of her clit, pressing it into the veined texture of the balls that formed the base. Ruby had never had a climax last this long. Just when she thought she was done, another wave would crash into her, tensing all her muscles again. Her hips bucked hard, desperate to get Madison off her clit, but they wouldn't budge.

Finally, after a solid two minutes of cumming, Ruby collapsed. Madison finally let off of her clit and let go of the toy. Even though Ruby was done with her climax, her pussy wasn't releasing the toy. Or, more accurately, her cervix had locked around the head of the toy.

Madison grabbed Ruby's phone from the nightstand and used Ruby's finger to unlock it. They opened the camera app and took a quick picture of Ruby passed out, with the toy fully hilted inside her. They had planned to record it, but got too caught up in the experience. Madison searched for the Onlyfans app, then opened it and typed up a post. Hey guys! It's Madison, Ruby's best friend in the world. We meant to record this for you, but got too caught up, so here's the aftermath! They hit send, then set the phone back down.

Madison climbed up onto the bed next to Ruby, and studied her face. They waited for Ruby to open their eyes, then leaned down to kiss her softly. Ruby responded in kind, lazily kissing back. She tried raising an arm to cup Madison's head, but couldn't muster the strength. Her arm fell back to the bed as she continued responding to Madison's kiss.

Madison finally broke the kiss, staring at Ruby's red, sweat covered face. Her mouth hung open as she continued to pant. Madison smiled and softly kissed Ruby's forehead, then started trailing kisses down her body. They stopped to plant two soft kisses on each of Ruby's nipples, then worked down the body, kissing on the bulge left in her by the toy. They continued down her belly, until they reached her clit. They blew on it lightly, laughing as Ruby's hips bucked.

They pulled the toy away, and lightly kissed her swollen clit, sucking on the tip lightly as they gingerly pulled back on the toy. Soon, Ruby's cervix released it's grip, and the toy slid out with ease. Madison stood up at the edge of the bed, hoisting up the toy to inspect it.

"You know, this is a pretty accurate mold," They said, looking past the toy at Ruby. Ruby's raised an eyebrow in confusion. "They even got the veins right on the shaft and sack." They laid the toy down next to Ruby, and looked her in the eyes. "Now, how would you like to see the real thing?"

Author's Note: Thank you to anyone who got this far! Also, I apologize for the cliffhanger. I wanted this chapter to stand on its own, without drawing in some of the truly strange stuff I have planned. Speaking of plans, there will be a part two, and a part three at least! I also have ideas for continuing this specific story past that point, as well as ideas for other stories in this universe. Assuming this one does well, expect to see more!