Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your cock is the most magnificent thing I have ever seen Master," She whispered, shuffling back, lifting it until the tip was level with her face. She closed her eyes and kissed around the tip, sucking lightly before moving on to the next spot. Once she had circled the full head, she kissed the tip, easily sliding her tongue deep into the hole. She slid her tongue in and out, moaning lightly into Madison's cock.

Madison moaned hard, cupping all four of her breasts in her hands, massaging them hard, working from the base to the nipple. Their head fell back, hair cascading down their back. Their moan grew as they felt the muscles in their cock start pumping, pulling their milk from deep inside their sacks. "Fuck that feels so good Ruby," They moaned, "Or maybe, Princess?" Madison said, looking down at Ruby and smiling.

Ruby looked up and smiled back at Madison. "I'd love to be your Princess, Master," She responded. Madison widened her stance, letting her heavy sacks fall forward between their legs. "Wait, are those your balls?" Ruby asked, astounded. She could only imagine how much cum they could produce.

Madison laughed, "not quite, but they are similar!" They shook their hips, causing their stiff cock to sway and the sacks beneath them to jiggle. "They are very full of my milk, however. Maybe you can help me drain them? They aren't supposed to get this full," Madison said with a sultry voice.

Ruby moaned at the thought, kissing down the underside of Madison's shaft. She sucked lightly every few kisses, before finally reaching Madison's sacks. She kissed the skin softly at first, then harder, sucking hard on the skin. Her hands squeezed the sacks playfully, fingers dancing over the surface, exploring the smooth skin. Her hands sneaked up between them, realizing they were two separate parts. She explored further, until finally brushing the wet folds of Madison's pussy.

"I'm sorry, you have a pussy too?!" Ruby was shocked. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have met Madison when she had.

"Yes, I have both," Madison giggled.

"Wait," Ruby stopped, shifting to the side to see around Madison's massive cock. "Do you like, need a condom? I know your an alien, but... I don't know how this works."

"Don't worry, I don't produce sperm, just milk that also doubles as cum I guess?" Madison laughed at the statement.

Ruby laughed with them, then slid back under their hips and tried to kiss her way towards Madison's pussy. She got close, but the weight of Madison's milk sacks and the angle wouldn't let her get to Madison's nectar. She groaned and whimpered, trying to move Madison's sacks out of the way.

"What's wrong, Princess?" Madison asked, the assault on their sacks bordering on painful.

"I want to taste your pussy but I can't reach it," Ruby pouted "Maybe you could lay down?"

"Anything for you, baby," Madison smiled, walking over to the bed and sitting on the edge. They laid back on the bed and spread their legs wide, allowing their sacks to fall away to the side.

Ruby moved forward to the edge of the bed and spread their sacks apart further, revealing Madison's inner pussy lips. They were dripping with juices, the folds themselves the same crimson red as Madison's lips and markings. She scooted forward, placing her head between their master's swollen cum sacks. She kissed where the inner lips met, shoving her tongue deep into Madison's pussy.

Madison moaned. They had never had someone eat out their pussy. They had had males fuck their pussy for mechanical attempted baby-making, but feeling someone you loved teasing your most intimate parts the way Ruby was was unlike anything they had felt before. They felt their cock muscles pump harder, and finally felt some of their milk shifting up their shaft. The muscles were keeping it rigid, sticking up like a solid mast. They resumed squeezing and milking their breasts, small amounts of sky-blue milk shooting out every time they reached their nipples.

Milk finally started oozing from the tip of Madison's cock, and began to run down the sides of their cock. It flowed slowly down the shaft, over the knot, and pooled in the crevice between their shaft and legs, from there, it flowed down, over their sacks, and finally across Ruby's face. Ruby felt the milk pool and drip between her face and Madison's pussy. She figured it was just pre-cum, and ignored it. Then, it fell between her lips, and dripped onto her tongue. The feeling was immediate and familiar. Heat flowed from her tongue, down her body, and finally found its home in her clit. She felt her clit pulse hard, her pussy swelling and dripping harder than it had before.

She pulled her flushed face away from Madison's pussy, and saw the sky-blue liquid flowing from the tip. "I'm going to take a wild guess and assume that lube you gave me was your cum?"

Madison laughed, their hands now slick with their milk. "Yes, you would be right. Although, milk would be a more appropriate term."

Ruby lapped at the milk as it dripped down Madison's cock, swallowing it hungrily. She was becoming addicted to this stuff, but she didn't care. She slurped at it loudly, working her way up the cock back to the tip. She stood finally, standing over Madison and holding their cock in both hands. She brought the tip to her lips and wrapped her lips around the hole, sucking on it hard.

Madison groaned, the pressure on her tip causing her milk to flow faster. "Fuck baby yes, please drain me."

Ruby moaned as she tongued Madison's cock hole, reveling in the fire filled her with every drop of Madison's milk she ingested. She finally let the cock fall from her lips with a pop. "Madison, I need something from you."

"What's that?" Madison asked, sitting up.

Ruby got to her knees, turned around and bent over, pressing her face to the carpet and sticking her ass high in the air. "I need you to shove that whole cock inside me, and fill me with your milk, fill me until you have nothing left to give."

Madison's cock jumped at the words, a jet of milk shooting from the tip and landing on Ruby's ass, painting it blue. "Are you sure, Princess? I don't know if a human womb could stretch enough to take everything I'm carrying."

Ruby whined, "I don't care. I'll take the risk. Please, my cunt is on fire. All I can think about is being filled by your milk. Please, use me. Dump all your milk inside me. Please, I need it. I want you to feel better and I need your milk now!" Ruby's hands were trapped under her body, both of them on her pussy. One had been violently stroking her engorged clit, while the other was plunging her whole fist in and out of her bright red, swollen pussy.

Madison sighed, realizing nothing would convince Ruby to give this up. They sank to the ground behind Ruby and reached out, sliding fingers from two of their hands into her pussy. They pulled, testing to make sure her pussy would still stretch enough to accept their cock. Her pussy gave way with ease, and Ruby moaned loudly into the carpet. "Madison please just fuck me stupid," she begged, rocking her hips.

Madison finally gave in. They raised their cock, the fat, wide head still dripping milk, and lined it up with Ruby's entrance. Her lips were almost purple now, so much blood was rushing through her cunt thanks to Madison's milk. They shuffled forward and rubbed the head against the slightly gaping entrance. Ruby pushed back hard the second she felt the warm touch of the cockhead against her. She kept pushing against the stiff rod, until her pussy finally gave way.

Madison fell forward a bit as their cock finally found entrance. Ruby moaned something incoherent, her hips bucking hard as the fat cock spread her pussy apart. She had felt this before with her toy, but the warmth changed everything. She felt her pussy quickly begin to fill with Madison's milk. The warmth of their cock and the electricity she felt flowing through her pussy as it was filled overloaded her senses. Her mind started to go blank, one thought raising higher and higher, until it consumed her: Cum. That was all she wanted. She wanted to be filled, used by Madison as a tank for their milk.

Madison groaned with Ruby, but managed to keep their head straight. They grabbed Ruby's wide hips with their lower hands, their thumbs squeezing hard on her ass cheeks. Their upper hands reached forward and grabbed Ruby's shoulders, pulling her torso up off the floor and forcing her back to arch. Ruby's head fell back, eyes closed. Her mouth hung open and drool was starting to drip from her mouth. The sight filled Madison with lust; they loved watching Ruby fall so hard for their cock. Their hands squeezed Ruby's hips hard as they pushed forward, slowly driving their cock head deeper and deeper.

Ruby groaned as her belly stretched. She felt the head traveling along her tunnel, Madison's milk helping it glide with ease. Every fold of her pussy stretched to accommodate the shaft as it burrowed its way through her body. She felt the head rest at her cervix. She was worried for a split second, before more of Madison's milk squirted against it. The fire reminded her that it didn't matter if it hurt, she needed this.

Madison pressed hard, pulling on Ruby's hips. Her upper arms slid down and around, grabbing hold of Ruby's small breasts. They felt fuller now than they had looked at the start of the night, but Madison ignored the change, assuming it was just their lust clouded mind being confused. They squeezed Ruby's tits hard, pinching her nipples. Ruby tried to say something sexy, but it just came out as random babbling. Her mind was lost to pleasure.

Finally, with enough force, Ruby's cervix gave way to Madison's invading member. Her moans deepened for a moment as she felt her womb stretch suddenly. Madison's cock quickly began to fill her small womb with milk. The stretch was barely noticeable on the outside, but Ruby could swear she felt every ounce of milk added to her soon-to-be abused womb. Her hands fell to her belly and began rubbing it slowly.

Madison sighed in relief as their cock head found its home in Ruby's womb. They began rocking their hips, pushing until the knot in their cock was pressed to Ruby's lips, then pulling back until their cock head threatened to pull free of her womb. It wasn't much of a thrust, but feeling her womb and cervix get pulled back by the head sent Ruby over the edge, bringing her her first orgasm since she had passed out.

Ruby's pussy clamped down on Madison's cock, her body convulsing and eyelids fluttering as she came hard. Her moaning had become a background noise to their mating ritual, rising and falling with each thrust. Now, she was nearly screaming as every wave of her orgasm crashed over her. Madison didn't stop. They couldn't. They could feel their mind slowly failing, being consumed just like Ruby's by the desire to cum. They knew that was dangerous; if they lost themselves when they came, they may not be able to pull out before hurting Ruby, and that was the last thing they wanted.

Ruby's climax finally slowed, and her moans began to fade into groans as Madison's cock plowed through her cunt. Something felt off though. She tried to make sense of it, but the pleasure made it difficult to focus on anything. Finally, she realized what it was.

"Deeper..." She finally managed to get out, realizing that Madison hadn't pushed her knot inside yet.

Madison realized after a second what she wanted. "Are you sure?" Madison's knot was a bit bigger than the toy's, and Ruby had struggled with that.

Ruby responded by pushing hard with every in stroke, trying to force herself down on Madison's cock. Madison groaned and gave in, squeezing Ruby's tits harder and pushing down on her hips, pressing her cunt hard against their knot. Ruby's moans began to grow, her lips slowly giving way. Madison couldn't believe how easily Ruby had taken to their cock. They could feel the primal part of their mind growing. They had managed to keep it in check, but every thrust broke a new wall in their mind.

Ruby's pussy was stretched obscenely over Madison's knot, but still hadn't gone over the thickest point. She grunted, and finally bared all her weight down on the knot. Finally, slowly, her pussy gave way, and then all very suddenly Madison's knot was buried inside Ruby's pussy. Ruby howled quickly as her second orgasm crashed over her. Her pussy clamped down even harder than before, squeezing the knot.

Madison wrapped all four of their arms around Ruby, pulling her back against their chest. They placed their lower hands over Ruby's, feeling her stomach bulging with their cock head and the relatively small amount of milk that had filled her waiting womb. They stopped moving, trying to close their mind to the beast within.

They failed. If they had cum, they would have been satisfied, and the beast likely would have stayed hidden. Their decision to hold back, however, did nothing but anger that deep, lust-driven monster inside them. They growled, slowly pulling their cock back until the knot came free. Ruby quivered as the knot passed her lips, panting in the wake of her orgasm. Then Madison shoved forward, hard, forcing the knot back inside Ruby's red, swollen, well abused cunt.

Ruby cried out. To anyone else, it would have sounded like she was in pain, but Madison knew better. They knew that all Ruby could feel right now was pleasure. Madison growled, yanking the knot back out and slamming it back in immediately. Ruby cried out again, managing to choke out "Yes!" as she did. Madison smiled and let their upper hands slide from Ruby's tits to her shoulders, then down to her upper arms. Their lower arms moved back to Ruby's hips, squeezing hard. They pulled the knot back out and shoved it back in again, forcing Ruby's chest to fly forward. Madison's hands tightened as Ruby flew forward, grabbing her wrists. Ruby's cry was cut off as her momentum stopped, dropping to a low moan.

Madison moved Ruby's wrists down to her hips, forcing her back to arch. The bulge of their cock stuck out obscenely from Ruby's slender frame with this position, so much so that if you were watching closely, you would see her belly pulse with every small deposit of milk inside her. Madison pulled back once more, faster, and again, shoved the knot back in. They increased their pace fast, grunting and groaning as they began to force their knot in and out at breakneck speed.

Ruby's pussy wouldn't stop spasming. Every time Madison forced their knot back inside was another jolt of electricity through her body. She came again, just as hard as before. Madison could only tell by the extra wetness they felt against their hips every time they forced their cock back in. Ruby's orgasms were coming faster and faster, and Madison's hips wouldn't stop. The primal side of her had consumed them, and their only desire now was to fill Ruby with every ounce of milk inside them. Their sacks had swelled as they had been destroying Ruby's cunt, each one now holding close to two gallons of milk inside the jiggling, pale orbs.

They felt their breasts shake, jump, and heave, weighed down by the excess milk that hadn't yet drained to their sacks. Pale blue drops beaded from their crimson nipples, falling and occasionally spraying over Ruby's back. Soon, they felt the familiar tightness at the base of their cock. They doubled their pace, Ruby's lips now so abused that they didn't even put up a resistance to the massive knot invading their pussy.

Ruby noticed the sudden increase in pace, and knew what was coming. "Fill me," she managed to moan out, "please fill me Madison..." She trailed off, her last word devolving back into her background moans.

Madison grunted in reply. They were close. So close. Their sack was tightening hard, the muscles along their shaft were pushing and pulling harder. Finally, their body gave in, and they came. The skin of Madison's sacks tightened hard, and the muscles in their shaft relaxed, letting the channel inside spread wide as their milk was finally forced through their shaft.

"FUCK YES!" they shouted. "Fucking take my MILK!" They pulled back on Ruby's arms, forcing her back to arch further as they came.

Ruby felt Madison's cock flex inside her, and came hard, feeling the torrent of milk suddenly battering the walls of their womb. They felt their belly getting heavier, stretching down and out. She couldn't see what was happening, not with Madison holding her like this, but she could feel every drop of milk as it filled her. She moaned and cried and nearly screamed at the pleasure. Her clit was on fire, desperate to be rubbed, adding to the pleasure.

Madison continued to grunt as her sacks drained. They felt the skin of their sacks finally bunch up, hanging limp. They looked past Ruby's head, surveying the damage as their cock began to pull from the reserves in their breasts.

Ruby's head was tilted back, eyes closed, mouth open. Past her face, Madison saw what they had done. Ruby's belly was stretched to it's limit. A minute ago there had been a small bump from their cock head. Now, they had just over four gallons of milk stuffed inside their womb. To anyone else, you'd think she was about to give birth. Probably with twins. Her belly button was forced out from the pressure, but her skin was surprisingly free of stretch marks.

Madison's lower hands slowly slid up from Ruby's hips, cupping their massive, tight belly. They could feel the skin still growing, their cock slowly forcing milk to drain from their breasts to help swell Ruby's belly even more. Their breasts were deflating, but not much. They were still quite large, quite round, and very soft, but no longer looked like they were filled to bursting.

As the last drops of milk drained from their body, Madison felt their mind returning. They let go of Ruby's arms and wrapped them around her. Ruby's hands went straight to her belly, moaning as she felt her soft, jiggly tummy.

They slowly fell to the side, laying down in a spooning position on the floor. Ruby hadn't dared to open her eyes. She was still afraid this was some kind of dream, and as long as her eyes were closed, she wouldn't know otherwise. She felt Madison begin to kiss the side of her face, then down her neck. She giggled at the touch.

"Open your eyes," Madison told her between kisses, "Why don't you take a look at what I did to you baby."

Ruby sighed and smiled. "I don't need to see it. I can feel it. I'm so full," she mumbled, rubbing her hands freely all over her belly.

Madison's hands followed hers, smiling. Ruby definitely looked pregnant. Definitely appeared to be at least twins, maybe triplets. "You want to know a secret?" they asked, whispering in Ruby's ear.

Ruby giggled, "What's your secret, Master?"

Madison hesitated. They weren't sure why. They had zero reason to be nervous about anything anymore, but that didn't make the anxiety fade. "I've never had sex before."

Ruby turned to look at Madison, finally opening her eyes. "Wait, really? You've never had sex?"

Madison's cock twitched inside Ruby, causing her whole belly to jiggle, and Ruby let out a soft moan. "Well, not with a female at least. I've bred with a couple of males before, but it isn't the same.

Ruby's hips were rocking back and forth on Madison's cock, slowly. "How does that work for you? Breeding, I mean."

"Do you want the short answer or the long answer?"

"The short one, I doubt I'd stay awake for the whole story."

Madison's upper hands slid up to cup Ruby's small tits. They could swear they were bigger. Their lower hands slid down to rub against Ruby's clit, feeling the intense heat coming from her groin. "Well, we have three morphs, I guess? Males, females, and... I think your term for it is probably futanari?"

Ruby giggled, "That sounds about right, continue."