Saving the Species: Implantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison wrapped two fingers around Ruby's clit and slowly stroked it. "So, males produce sperm, same as with humans. Futanari like me produce eggs. Two eggs at a time, actually. They develop around here," Madison grabbed Ruby's right hand with their upper right hand, and shifted it over her tummy, low down near her hips.

"Then, when it's our time of the month to breed, they travel down here," Madison slowly dragged Ruby's hand down, over her hip, and pressed it against her outer pussy lips. "Of course, our shafts can't stretch enough to pass full-grown babies, so instead, after a few weeks, we find a female that isn't carrying children, and pass our eggs to her."

"Through fucking?" Ruby's voice quivered at the thought.

"Yes, through fucking." Madison laughed, feeling Ruby's body shake at the thought.

Ruby knew at that moment she would do anything she had to to carry Madison's eggs. "Is there more?"

Madison nodded, kissing Ruby's ear. "Once we implant our eggs in a female, we have to go back every few days and pump them full of milk. Our females don't have a placenta like humans, so our milk provides nutrients both before and after birth."

"Mmmm," Ruby moaned lightly. "How long does it take before they give birth?"

Madison hesitated, doing the time conversion. "Roughly fifteen earth-months?"

Ruby moaned louder. All she could imagine now was being forced to carry Madison's babies, laying there and being filled like this every few days for fifteen months straight. "That sounds like heaven," she sighed, before a question popped into her head. "Wait, are you saying you have kids?"

Madison was quiet for a second. It was still a difficult topic to think about, but they figured now was as good a time as any. "No... We, uh, we don't have any more females."

Ruby's eyes went wide, "What? Really? What happened?"

"It's a long story, not worth talking about right now." Madison let go of Ruby's hand and brushed her auburn hair behind her ear. "We've been trying to find ways to continue on, but we haven't had any luck," they trailed off.

They were quiet for a minute, before Ruby broke the silence. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up something so painful."

Madison sighed and nuzzled into Ruby's neck. "It's okay. It was bound to come up eventually."

They were silent again, before Ruby finally got up the courage to whisper, "I'll carry your babies for you."

Madison didn't respond right away. They weren't even sure they heard her correctly. "Did you say you'd carry my babies?"

Ruby turned to look at her, love in her eyes. "Yes. I mean, if it's even possible, I don't know if it is, but..." Ruby paused, looking away from Madison's eyes for a second. She looked back and continued, "but I love you Madison. I'd do anything for you."

Madison smiled, tears welling in her large, green eyes. "I love you too, Ruby" They craned their neck down and kissed Ruby's lips. This kiss was different than the others. The others had all been fueled by lust and desire. This kiss was a kiss of love. Deep, painful love. Madison finally broke the kiss, smiling still as they looked at Ruby. "I don't know if it's possible, but I'll talk to the people in charge of the breeding program, and see if it is."

"Promise?"

"I promise, Princess,"

Ruby sighed and laid her head back down, smiling. Madison nestled their head against Ruby's and smiled as well. They both fell asleep there on the floor, worn out, dead tired, and very much in love.