All Comments on 'Savior, Alpha Ch. 07'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Masterskitten26Masterskitten26over 7 years ago
Sorry, did not like the ending

The rest of the story as I have followed it was good, but this ending left something to be desired.

It is a cliffhanger.

I, personally, don't like when stories end in a bad note.

Look forward to more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

ending made no sense. a total let down from a other wise good story.

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 7 years ago
Hope.

I am looking forward to your next storyline but I do hope you'll continue this one, lot's of interesting stuff can still happen and some neat thing's are developing. Oo.

As for how you ended Savior, Alpha - it was an unexpected ending and it allows for the storyline to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm confused

about the story arc because it doesn't seem balanced.

Was it about Anne recovering from her trauma? With the effort spent on the challenge and its aftermath, it felt like the recovery was not really resolved.

On the other hand, was it about the beginnings of a disaffected new wolf? If so, you may have spent too much effort on the recovery process. Cliffhangers don't work well unless it is the main story arc that is suspended and there is the promise of a future resolution.

Otherwise, this has been a very enjoyable series.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 7 years ago
Of course her eyes glowed amber.

That brat broke her doll. Diana seems to be the darkside. We need to watch her. Great chapter.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

I love your writing, and I look forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finish??

More coming up? The ending seems to be not ended yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous