All Comments on 'Savior Ch. 08'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019about 3 years ago
One point to ask

Why wasn't she having the photo of her son and husband. It given to the police but can be make multiple copies also can be used to make posters to spread. Distributing copies of posters and photo for search is more reasonable and of common sense.

SanityCheckSanityCheckabout 3 years agoAuthor

There were a couple of reasons Hanna wasn’t passing out photos.

1) She didn’t believe it would do any good. She believed that people would take only the most cursory glance at photos before sending her on her way, not wanting to be bothered. She also believed posting pictures of missing children and dogs on posts is a waste of time.

2) She didn’t think going to the police in Bayport would help her in any way. The police in Eugene and Prineville had been no help, so why would Bayport? She was only guessing that her son and soon-to-be-ex-husband was in town in any case.

She was depending on the help of the club in Bayport to help her because they both wanted the same thing… to know if her Carl Ellerbe was in town.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Keeps building, the tension was good

, is that Carl,is that Carl??????

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Savior Ch. 07 Previous Part
Savior Series Info