Savior Ch. 21

Story Info
The Orcas escalate; Hanna asks Rand for help.
3.5k words
4.76
6.7k
5

Part 21 of the 35 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rand

"Donna! You need to calm down!" Doug said, his voice firm. There were cops everywhere trying to get a handle on the situation, and Donna's histrionics weren't helping.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" she screamed. "You said you could protect us! You said we'd be safe!"

"You need to go," Bryan said firmly.

"Bryan," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder and drawing him away from his distraught wife. Doug wasn't getting anywhere so I thought I'd try. Not that the BRMC had a leg to stand on. If someone had ridden up and shot up my house, I'd be pissed off, too. "We're doing the best we can. Rog took a bullet for you tonight. What else do you expect us to do?"

"I don't know, but what you're doing isn't enough!"

"If you want to take your family and leave town for a few days, I understand, but if you knuckle under now, the Orcas will know they've gotten to you. If they organized a hit, they have to be close. We'll find them."

"You've been saying that for two fucking weeks!"

"Don't you think I know that?" I snapped, but then took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I forced down my annoyance. "We've been following up on every sighting that could even remotely be the Orcas," I said more calmly. "Look, I know this shit isn't supposed to happen in Bayport, but this is what it's going to be like if the Orcas move into town, so unless you plan on selling your house and relocating your business, you need to work with us on this."

"You expect me to sit around and do nothing while thugs are shooting at my family?"

"I expect you to man the fuck up and help protect not only your family, but the families of your friends and neighbors, like we're trying to do."

Bryan glared at me. "What do you expect me to do?"

"Get your wife calmed down and have her stop making wild accusations to start with. I'll talk to Doug. You're obviously their prime target, so we'll put an escort on you and your family. But we have to start locking your family down as much as possible. No more piano lessons and dance recitals until we get this problem resolved, okay? If Roger getting shot trying to protect you isn't proof of our commitment, I don't know what will be."

Bryan glared at me a moment then sighed. "Okay. I'll talk to her. How is he?"

"I don't know."

"When you find out, let me know?"

I gripped him on the shoulder. "You got it."

"Let's go," I said as I walked past Doug.

"We need to—"

"We need to go!" I said, talking over him.

Doug followed me to the curb. "What the hell's your problem?"

"Look, Bryan's scared, Donna's scared, and Libby and Melissa are scared. How would you like it if someone came by your house in the middle of the night and shot it full of holes? I talked to Bryan and he'll come around, but not with us in there stirring up the shit with his wife."

"Goddammit, this isn't our fault! What does he expect from us! Roger was shot because of them!" Doug snarled.

"I know it, and Bryan knows it, and Donna probably knows it, too. But they need time to calm down before they'll see that, and you trying to convince them everything is going to be okay is only pissing everyone off because it not fucking okay!"

"Don't you think I fucking know that?" Doug yelled, getting into my face, before backing off. "Sorry, brother. It's not your fault either. We're overmatched here and I don't know what to do about it. They have unlimited resources compared to us and they have us on the defensive. We don't know when, where, or how they'll hit next."

"This'll wake up the cops. Maybe they'll start taking us a little more seriously now."

"The Orcas are turning us into the bad guys," Doug growled, "and I don't know how to stop it."

"I know, but we better figure out something, and fast, before somebody breaks. Once that happens, and they get a toehold, we're going to be in a world of shit."

"Goddammit," Doug muttered again.

Tonight was supposed to be my night off, but rather than drag another brother out in the middle of the fucking night, I made a decision. I didn't have to get up and be at work at any certain time in the morning.

"I'll stay for the rest of Rog's shift. Go find out how he is and let me know. Bryan wants to know too."

"Yeah, okay. This shit is getting out of hand."

"No shit," I agreed

The Orcas were fucking with us, and it was royally pissing me off. That stunt Carl had pulled last night had sent Hanna spiraling into depression. I couldn't decide if he called her to simply torture her because he's a sadistic bastard, or if he's concerned that her helping us would interfere with his plans and wanted to get her away from us.

After his call, we'd gone to bed, and though she hadn't cried, she'd clung to me, her cuddle more desperate than relaxed. I'd felt terrible for her, and if I ever caught that cruel son of a bitch alone, I was going to derive a great deal of pleasure from kicking his ass.

This afternoon, as I stood silently beside her, she'd used my phone to call him back. Neither of us expected it to work, but she'd told him she was alone, and that she was willing to come back to him so long as he'd stop hitting her, and asked where they could meet to talk about her return. He'd forced her to plead for his forgiveness, which she'd done, but in the end, he wouldn't agree to meet. Unfortunately, Carl wasn't as stupid as he was mean, and he'd hung up after telling me goodbye, leaving her even more depressed.

After the last of the BPD left, I huddled into the shadows of the Wells' front porch. I didn't think the Orcas would be stupid enough to come back tonight, but I didn't see a reason to make a target of myself. Normally when I was pulling my detail, I wandered... mostly to stay awake, but tonight I stayed close to the house.

I heard the soft wail of an approaching sport bike and stepped away from the porch and into the yard. A moment later Dex pulled to a stop at the curb behind my Harley. I waited beside his bike as he dismounted. I didn't want to talk close to Bryan's house, afraid he'd hear our voices outside, jump to the wrong conclusion, and come out shooting. I smiled to myself. I didn't know if he even had a gun, but I bet after tonight, he would.

"How you doing, brother?" Dex, a rangy man with hair so blond it was almost gold, asked as he removed his helmet.

"Been better. Any news on Rog?"

"Yeah. I stopped by the hospital on the way here. He was still in surgery, but from what I could find out, he was in no serious danger. He's a tough shit."

I nodded. "Good."

"I can't believe the Orcas pulled this shit. A drive by shooting? Are they out of their fucking minds?"

"They're just mean bastards and don't give a shit," I growled. "Carl, Hanna's ex, called her last night, told her that her kid was sick, and wanted her to beg to come back."

"That's a real dick move."

"Yeah. She called him today and tried to con him into telling her where he was."

"No dice, huh?"

I shook my head. "No."

"Fuck. I don't know how we're going to handle this, especially now that we're a man down. This being out all night is getting old as fuck."

"Yeah," I agreed.

He jerked his head at my bike. "You should go. You've done enough tonight."

I yawned. "Yeah. Try not to get your ass shot off."

"Yeah... though if I just took it in the chest like Rog did, at least I won't have to be out here standing in the dark."

"Fuck. He got shot in the chest?"

Dex shook his head. "Kind of, but not really. Here," he said as he touched me about halfway between my left nipple and my collar bone.

"He was lucky," I murmured.

"Yeah, or not, depending on how you looked at it. Six inches left, it would have missed him. Six inches right... and he might be in the morgue instead of surgery."

"Fuck..." I muttered again.

"Go home. Get some rest."

I yawned again. "I think I will. Call if you need anything."

I saw his smile in the dim light of the streetlamps. "I will, but I won't."

I mounted up, the damp seat soaking through the ass of my jeans as I tightened my helmet. I thumbed my bike to life and then pulled away from the curb, going easy on the throttle so to not wake the neighborhood. The ride refreshed me, and I was wide awake as I crept through the gates across the drive, slowing to a stop to latch and lock them, something I hadn't bothered with when I left three hours ago.

I crept to my trailer, barely above idle, before switching the bike off. I kicked it back into he shed, and then opened the door to my trailer as quietly as possible. Hanna was sitting on the couch in the dark, wearing her sleepshirt.

"Bad?" she asked softly.

"Bad enough," I replied as I settled beside her. "Looks like Rog is going to be okay, but everyone at the Wells' are freaked out."

"As anyone would be," she murmured.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry I brought this shit to you."

"What are you talking about? This was already going down before you got involved."

"Maybe."

"No maybe."

"I just feel like... no matter what I do... everything around me turns to absolute shit. Now you and the—"

"This has nothing to do with you. Nothing."

"Are you sure? How do you know Carl didn't shoot up that house because of what happened in the restaurant as a warning? How do you know this didn't escalate because of me?"

"How do you know that it did?"

She sighed. "I don't."

"Until we know, you shouldn't worry about it. Even if we find out it was done as a warning or in revenge, you still shouldn't worry about it. You didn't shoot the place up, Carl, or one of the Orcas did."

"But if I—"

"Do you want it to be your fault?" I asked.

I was trying to be gentle with her, but her constantly trying to take responsibility for everything that happened was starting to piss me off. Not with her as much as with Carl. I already knew he'd fucked her up with his head games, and his phone call last night and today confirming his sadistic nature, but I was starting to realize just how deeply he'd scarred her. Another item to add to my list of reasons to fuck him up when I get the chance.

"No, but—"

"Then stop trying to take credit for it," I said, my voice firm. "Most of the shit that's happened since you got here would have probably happened whether you were here or not. The only thing you being here has done is given us a fighting chance. Had you not shown up, we'd be standing around with our dicks in our hands, not knowing what the fuck was going on."

"Maybe," she allowed.

"I'm tired," I said, trying to force the annoyance from my voice. "Are you coming?"

She sighed again. "Yeah."

She followed me to the bedroom. "Did you go back to sleep after I left?" I asked as I undressed.

"No."

"Hanna, you need to rest when you can."

"What about you?"

I snorted. "Believe me, I'd love to, but... well... you know why. I'll tell you this," I groaned as I settled into the bed beside her, "once this is over, I'm going to bed for a week."

She snuggled in. "That sounds wonderful."

I kissed her on the head. "Yes it does."

She was quiet for a long moment. "Do you think it'd be okay if I spent the week in bed with you, after this is over, I mean?"

I smiled slightly in the darkness. "I think I could be convinced."

"Do you think... maybe... we'd do something... other than sleep?" she whispered.

"Do you think you'd want to?" I whispered in return.

She nodded her head slowly. "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. You've—"

"Hanna, you don't—" I said, cutting her off.

"Please, let me finish," she interrupted in turn. "You've been so kind, patient, and gentle with me. I talked to Patrick last night and he..."

"He what?"

"He gave me a lot to think about."

"He's good at that."

She nodded again. "I'm wondering if... maybe... if you can be patient with me a little bit longer. I want to try to... fix myself."

"I don't think you're broken," I murmured.

She rose up and I could just make out her features in the dark. "You know I am. I know I am... but I want to try to... make myself better. I know you can't do it for me, that I have to do it myself, but I need help. I need you, and Patrick, and maybe the Riders to help me." She whimpered softly, the sound tearing at my heart. "I don't want to feel like this anymore."

I kissed her on the head again. "I'll help you as much as I can. I'm sure Patrick will too, and the Riders are good guys... and gals."

She caressed my lips with her own. "I know," she whispered.

I allowed her to kiss me. "You don't have to do this," I murmured as her lips drew back.

"Yes I do," she breathed as her hand slid down my body. "I need you to make love to me. I can't... I need to feel you touch me. I need it, Rand. I need you to remind me of how you make me feel, how I can feel when someone cares."

"I do care."

"I know."

"You're sure you want this?"

"Yes."

I tugged her hair gently, drawing her lips back to mind. She was fragile, but I admired that she recognized that she was damaged and that she was starting to fight back, trying to bite and claw her way out of the dark box Carl had driven her into. I hadn't known Patrick had spoken to her, but if he could help her the way he helped me, this would be yet another thing I'd be forever in his debt for.

She kissed me softly, deeply, tenderly. I wrapped her up and held her tight as she squirmed her way onto my chest, her lips never leaving mine. She pulled back from my lips and tucked her face into my neck as her chest began to heave.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you," she whispered.

"Shhh... you've already apologized. I can only guess how hard it's been for you."

"That's no excuse."

"No, maybe not, but I've forgiven you." She didn't move, clinging to me as if she was afraid I'd toss her aside. "Hey... I have an idea."

"What?" she whimpered.

"Why don't we forget about what we've said, or done... and start fresh, right now, tonight."

She was still for a long moment, then I felt her nod. "I'd like that," she said, her voice thick.

I held her a moment. "I want you," I whispered softly. It was the first time I'd said those words, the first time I hinted of my desire, in over a week.

She whimpered, then nodded. "I want you too."

She pulled her face from my neck and kissed me, and holy fuck, what a kiss. Never had I been kissed with so much feeling, with so much... desire was the only word I could think of. It wasn't the overheated, slobbery kisses I'd shared many times as some woman and I were spooling up for a hard and fast fucking. There was something other than physical desire there, a need that went beyond the demands of the flesh.

She slowly pulled back from the kiss, her lips so close to mine her breath tickled my lips. She held my gaze for a long moment before she brought her lips back to mine, and her second kiss was even more impassioned than her first as I tightened my embrace. She moaned softly into the kiss before breaking away with soft gasp and pulling my lips to her neck.

"Please, I want you," she panted as she squirmed.

She twisted while holding me tight, and we tumbled. I took her lips again, kissing her with as much passion as I could as she flung her arms around me. I left her lips and again nuzzled her neck, her hand on the back of my head holding my lips to her flesh as she continued to writhe, her breath coming in harsh pants. I left her neck and began to kiss down her body, but she pulled me back to her lips for another torrid kiss.

"No!" she gasped as our lips parted again. "I want you inside me. Please, I need to feel you inside," she begged as she pulled my lips to hers again.

I shifted my position, slowly rocking my hips before I found her opening. As I slowly sank to her depths, she moaned softly into our kiss again, the sound setting me on edge. Holding her tight, my arms tucked in tightly to her sides, I began to thrust. With another moan, she pushed my lips from hers to bury my face in her neck as she gripped me tight.

I plunged into her slowly for many long moments before she released her grip on me. I took her lips again as she tried to slide her hand between us. Other than the first time we fucked, she seemed to need more stimulation than just intercourse to rapture. I rose to my knees and brushed her hand away, pulling my cock out of her pussy and began sliding it through her wetness to tease her clit.

"Fuck," I hissed, the sensations intense as I pressed my cock firmly against her pussy as I thrust.

"Oh God... oh fuck..." she gasped. "Your cock is going to make me come!"

I plunged my rod back into her, fucked her fast and hard a moment, before I again pulled out and used my cock to stimulate her button.

"Fuck!" she squeaked. "You're going to make me come! Your cock is going to make me come!"

Snarling and growling in pleasure, I continued to tease her button with my shaft. After a moment, her face twisted with pleasure as she pressed her head backwards into the bed, her hands biting into my legs. As she moaned hard and deep, her sound of pleasure incredibly erotic, I collapsed over her, drove my cock deep, and began pounding into her furiously. Her moan became a long, keening wail as she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me hard into her.

"Oh God! Please come with me! Please, don't stop! Please, fuck, I want you to come!" she panted as she continued to squeeze me tight.

I wadded my hands in her hair as her lips searched for mine. Our tongues dancing, I continued to drive into her hard and fast. My rapture was rising, threatening to overwhelm me, and I began slow my energetic fucking.

"No!" she gasped. "Don't stop!"

"I'll come," I growled.

"Yes! Yes! Please, I want you to come! I want you to fuck me until you come!"

I began slamming into her again, driving myself to orgasm. She whimpered as she pulled my face into her neck, and I tightened my embrace.

"I'm going to come," I growled into her neck.

"Don't stop!"

"I can't hold it!"

"Keep fucking me!"

"I can't..." I growled. "I'm going... I... fuck!" I barked as I splashed into her, driving myself deep into her flower and held myself there as battled my pleasure.

She moaned again, tightening her embrace even more as I emptied myself into her. After a long moment I exhaled as my orgasm washed out of me, but still she clung to me. She whimpered softly, and I felt a shudder ripple through her before she sniffed.

"Hanna?" I murmured as I tried to rise, but she tightened her embrace even more as she shook her head. "Hanna? Are you okay?" She said nothing, her embrace never loosening. I tightened my own embrace, holding her even tighter.

After a long moment, she relaxed. I again tried to rise, but as before, she held me in place. "Just hold me," she whispered.

I nodded into her neck. "For as long as you want," I breathed in return, and then I did just that.