Savior Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harleys were never designed to jump, even as slight as this one was, and when my Road King landed, it bottomed both the front and rear suspensions. The shock traveled through the bike, the heavy machine shuddering as it struggled to shake off the impact. I kept the power on, trying to fight my way out of the wobbles, knowing if I cut power now and changed the balance of the bike, I'd never save it.

It was the longest two seconds of my life, trying to muscle the motorcycle around the corner while the bike fought just as hard to throw me off for my ill treatment. I prevailed, leaning harder left to bend the bike around the corner. There wasn't a millimeter of tarmac to spare as I got the bike settled, and I released the breath I didn't know I was holding. I checked my mirrors, looking for Carl, but all I could see was the ground, the mirrors knocked out of alignment by the impact of my landing. I risked a glance over my shoulder, verifying that I'd seen Carl go down. There was no light behind me.

"Rider down! Rider down!" I called, knowing Vince would start the medical team rolling. "Rider down at the Yump!" I may hate Carl's guts, but I wouldn't leave him to die on the track if I didn't have to.

"You okay?" Vince asked as I backed out of the throttle.

"Yeah. Carl lost it on the Yump."

"I thought you'd lost when you didn't take him at Wiggles."

"I have no brakes left," as I continued to slow to a more sedate pace.

I rolled to a stop beside Vince and Hanna as they waited beside my moto. I switched my bike off and removed my helmet. Hanna leaned in and kissed me long and slow, then hugged me hard. I wrapped her in my arms as Vince took my helmet from me, but then she pulled back and kissed me again.

Doug appeared and held out his hand and I took it. "Don't do that shit ever again... ever."

I was stepping off my bike when I heard Harley's rumble to life. A moment later, five bikes thundered away into the night, accelerating hard.

"What assholes! They didn't even say goodbye," Vince said as the Orcas bellowed way.

12