Savita, My Dream Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers

Some days she would drop in, in the evenings -she had to come to a neighbors house to cook them dinner. She would drop in and ask at the door whether I wanted dinner cooked. This was for the benefit of our nosy neighbors, I guess. I would say yes, of course. She would come in, cook something for me and then we would fuck once again!

Once we fucked in the smaller bedroom with one of the windows open. Now there was a little taller building nearby and at some angle, we could see into their rooms and vice versa. After we finished fucking, I rolled off her and got up to close the window, I had not realized it was open. Right at that time, there was a woman in the upper room looking down at me, she must have noticed I was naked and could probably see the bed too!

For a minute, I was afraid that she had seen us fucking on the bed and would gossip about it or tell our neighbors, fortunately nothing like that happened. I was careful to close the curtains next time. For a while I had dreams of seducing her too, but better sense prevailed.

Once, her daughter accompanied her in the morning, I thought we could not fuck that time. In fact she demurely walked around doing the work, till she entered the bathroom to wash cloths. I zipped in behind her and we fucked standing up in the bathroom, her panties at her knees along with my pjs.

Her daughter was in the kitchen washing the utensils and we could hear her. Savita was scared but succumbed to my pressure. After I came, I pulled up my pjs and left her to complete the clothes.

I went to the other bathroom to wash myself. I had taken off my Pjs and was not wearing my underwear. While washing my cock in the basin, the door was pushed open and her daughter Sunita entered!

I was shocked for a second, she too. She took a look at my cock and quietly went out. I got dressed and came out, she was still in the room fiddling around. She smiled at me and then went back into the bathroom. I thought there would be something interesting here....so when she came out I blocked her way.

She boldly pushed against me, I could feel her small breasts on my chest. My hands came down and for a second she was in my arms and my erection was pressing against her.

Suddenly the water in the other bath stopped, probably Savita had finished. Sunita pushed me away with a scared look and went off before she could come out. Both finished their work and left together.

I thought Sunita could be a conquest for another day. Meanwhile her mother was enough for me.

As a result of all the fucking, my foreskin started to roll back very easily. I learnt a lot from Savita about pleasuring women, but I could still not enter her without her help.

I tried raising her bum with some pillows and we would fuck that way. I found I could enter her more deeply this way, but I still needed her help to enter her hole.

Otherwise my cock would just poke around in that area! She would laugh at me for this.

Amazingly, she would also have an orgasm each time, I would feel her pussy twitch against my cock at the end invariably and this was the signal for me that she had finished. I would then cum just after that.

I went back to with sore dick but in 7th heaven. I was on my way to becoming an experienced stud, I thought to myself!

rdsouza1
rdsouza1
26 Followers
12