Savour Me Pt. 06

Story Info
Rachel.
4.7k words
4.75
5.3k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers

This is the sixth part of an 8-part series. You should read at least Part 1 before this, to get some context and preferably parts 2 to 5 as well.

WARNING: This part contains descriptions of watersports. If you are likely to be offended or disgusted by lesbian piss-play you should perhaps skip this part.

***

Rachel is, without doubt, the most kinky of my clients, but it's a very focussed kinkiness. Her particular kink is watersports. Pee sex. She has an almost insatiable passion for it. A deep animal lust that is almost scary. I confess I was a little overwhelmed by it the first time, but we have had a dozen very wet sessions now, and I know what to expect, and how to reciprocate.

Until recently, I had only dabbled lightly in pee sex, and was very inexperienced. Perhaps surprisingly, none of my clients had requested it, but that all changed when I met Rachel. It had never been a particular fetish of mine, though I had tried it as far back as my first teenage lesbian experiments with April (Part 01). I did find it strangely arousing though, so when Rachel first contacted me, and talked about it, I was quite open to the idea.

Like me, Rachel had experimented with lesbian pee play quite early on, and had found the experience so exhilarating that she pursued it with gusto. In her own words, she became a 'pee sex maniac' and actively looked for girlfriends who were into it.

Enigmatically, she describes herself as 'a bit bisexual,' but she freely admits she's never had a long-term boyfriend and also told me she only does watersports with women, never men. 'Never ever men' she says, shaking her head emphatically. To me, this all made her sound like a full-on lesbian, and I've sometimes wondered why she thinks she's bi. I've never asked her though because, really, I don't want to know.

At 29, she's had plenty of experience of this particular kink, has lots of ideas, and knows exactly what she wants. She is not afraid to take charge, but she isn't a 'domme' as such because she seems to take equal pleasure in both dominating and being dominated.

Rachel is difficult to describe, physically, without sounding unflattering because she doesn't have any particularly striking features. She is neither short nor tall, neither skinny nor overweight, has straight, shoulder-length light brown hair, brown eyes, medium sized breasts and a face that is pretty enough, without being what you'd call beautiful. That bland description doesn't do her justice though, because she's attractive in a girl-next-door kind of way, has nothing unappealing about her, and her sensuality and sexual appetite are nothing short of extraordinary. She perfectly illustrates the truism that a person's sheer sexiness isn't about how they look. If you met Rachel in an everyday situation, you would never suspect the carnal energy that lies beneath her unassuming exterior.

After our very first session, I was slightly stunned, and I asked how she had discovered this fervid passion for piss sex and she told me it happened almost by accident:

***

Rachel:

'I was having red hot sex with one of my first serious girlfriends, Abby - Abby and I always had red hot sex - and I was sitting on her face having a lovely multi-orgasmic time. She had a very talented tongue and she drove me to climax after climax, eating me with real hunger. Insatiable. It was all getting more and more intense; I was completely lost in bliss, and when a particularly massive orgasm rushed up and overwhelmed me I just lost control and released a bladder full of piss, all over her face.

The sensation was incredible; the orgasm and the feeling of release combined, along with the sudden realisation of what I'd done was completely intoxicating. Abby was taken completely by surprise, choking and gagging on the flood but, amazingly, she wasn't shocked or disgusted at all. In fact, she loved it and thought I'd done it on purpose. I said sorry, it was an accident, etc, but she said 'Don't apologise babe, it was fuckin brilliant.'and she was right, it was.

The next day, I couldn't get it out of my head. Just the memory of it made me as horny as hell and I couldn't wait to do it again. That night, I said to Abby 'Do you, want to do that pee thing again? I cant stop thinking about it!'

'Too bloody right I do. Its been playing on my mind as well.' she said.

Well, we found that doing it deliberately was even better - somehow naughtier- and, of course, she wanted to try doing it to me too. It became a regular feature of our sex life, along with even kinkier variations - mostly invented by Abby. God, that girl was hot! I think I was in love with her and I really don't know why we aren't still together.'

***

It seems that she was well and truly smitten with Abby, and it's unclear why the relationship ended. They were both obviously hooked on the pee play, and it's not easy to find a partner who is equally into such a particular kink like that. Whatever happened to Abby, Rachel has developed her predilection for pee sex into almost an art form since then.

It was strange for me, to feel almost like the student when she first started coming to me, but I'm a quick learner and, if you've read this far through this series you will know, I'm also pretty hot stuff myself, and not averse to a bit of piss-play. Rachel has admitted that when she first came to me it was only because she found herself between relationships and feeling 'SO, friggin horny.' but things developed with me pretty rapidly, and for the past year or more she has been coming to me monthly and is still 'between relationships.' I think, reading between the lines, she has no idea how she can find another Abby, and she freely admits she is 'kind of addicted' to me. It's something I have mixed feelings about.

Obviously, it does my ego good to have that effect on her, and I won't turn down the money, but I am conscious of the fact that there's no future in her just keeping on coming to me for the kind of kinky sex she craves, and I'm also aware that her monthly visits must take a chunk out of her fairly modest salary as a medical lab technician. I made a mental note to probe her a little more about Abby, and perhaps other past girlfriends, as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Her most recent visit was during an August heatwave, which was fortuitous; I've found that, although fresh pee is hot, it soon cools so it can get chilly unless you have the house extremely warm. On this occasion, that wouldn't be much of a problem.

Prior to her arrival, I set about arranging the sex room to make it suitable for a wet and messy Rachel session. I brought the vinyl chaise longue that is normally in the corner into the middle of the room, at the end of the bed. It's vinyl upholstery is ideal for wet sex, and its shape opens up all sorts of possibilities for dominant positions, face sitting etc.

I only have one rule for watersports and that is, 'No peeing on the bed.' Of course the bed does get damp from normal sex, but a thin impermeable undersheet takes care of that. Gallons of pee though? Not really going to work, so the bed is out of bounds.

I scattered some towels on the tiled floor and placed two washable rugs in front of the chaise longue, then put two folded bath towels on the back of the sofa, so that we could towel ourselves off when it was all over. I've learned that such preparations are a good idea when Rachel is involved.

Besides preparing the room itself, I also made sure that there was a generous supply of bottled water in the salon and that I was drinking plenty as I waited for her to arrive. This kind of sex demands that you are over hydrated, otherwise your pee supply quickly dries up. I've also noticed that drinking like this makes for very wet orgasms, even without pissing, which is a kind of bonus really.

She turned up dot on time, wearing a sunny smile and sporting a pair of denim shorts and a red and white polka dot t-shirt, with a pair of simple red ballet flats on her feet and a small rucksack (more bottled water!) slung over one shoulder. She very often has her hair in a ponytail or a French plait but this time she was wearing it loose with just a narrow red Alice band holding it back off her face. She definitely had a red thing going on, and I thought she looked quite cute - nothing like the sexual creature I know her to be.

She greeted me saucily by kissing me on the cheek, flicking my earlobe with her tongue, and squeezing my big breasts together with both her hands, saying 'Have you missed me girls?' Cheeky little mare.

I responded in a similar vein by slapping her bum as she walked towards the sex room. 'Get in there and get your kit off.' I ordered and rucksack, t-shirt, Alice band, and shoes all went flying before she'd even got through the door - such a contrast after Ula's tidiness.

Once in the room, she dropped her shorts and kicked them violently to the far side of the room, then turned to face me and, suddenly putting on her vamp (normally so well hidden) she slinkily pushed her (red) lacy knickers down over her hips, revealing her pussy with its neat covering of golden brown curls. Daringly, she was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were hardening and becoming eye-poppingly prominent with every passing second.

As I've said, her breasts are medium sized - a nice couple of handfuls - but her nipples and areolae are amazing. When she's aroused they scrunch up beautifully, like a couple of mountain-top cairns with pink nipples like pencil erasers, and they are very sensitive when they are in that state, as they were now. I love to suck them, not least because of the way she reacts to them being stimulated; she told me she can make her pussy 'drool' just by running her fingers back and forth across them, and that's exactly what she started doing now, looking at me with an impish smile.

I'm way too tall to be able to suck her nipples in a standing position, so I pushed her back onto the vinyl chaise longue and wrapped my lips and tongue around those wondrous morsels.

'Fuck yeah, that's good' she breathed as I suckled on them, swapping back and forth between them so that they both got equal attention, and I slipped the two middle fingers of my left hand into her wet, oozy pussy. She was 'drooling' beautifully.

Although watersports is her big thing, she does like to have a warm up first, and only seems to get the piss-craving once she's reached the boil. At that point though, there's no stopping her. An intense lust takes over, and it's the same whether she is giving or receiving.

I slipped down to my knees on the floor so I could eat her pussy and she groaned and pushed her hips forward. She was already very wet and slippery and her inner lips were beautifully thick and fleshy. I gorged myself on her hot, musky cream, savouring its succulence and the feel of her lips against my face. Oh my God, I love cunnilingus.

I slipped my tongue between those tasty flaps and ran it around the inside of her entrance, lapping up the copious stream of syrupy liquid that was now oozing continuously from her, and spreading it up and over her hot little button. This soon had her moaning and groaning, her breath coming in short little gasps as she rose towards a peak. I pushed two fingers into her, alongside my tongue and pumped them in and out a few times, making gloriously fruity squelching sounds, then I reached up with my juicy fingers so that she could suck them.

'Ohhh fucking hell Olivia, you are so good at this' she groaned and I slipped my fingers back into her and resumed my stimulation, curling them up inside the front wall of her vagina and caressing her soft, spongy G-spot. My fingers and my tongue, still licking her clit, were almost touching, but sandwiched between them was the most sensitive square inch of a woman's body. I matched the rhythm of my tongue on her clit and my fingers on her G-spot and within seconds she erupted, clamping my head between her legs and grabbing handfuls of my hair to force me harder into her sex. Her hips bucked, bouncing my head up and down as her orgasm rocked her world. Long moments passed as she humped my face in the throes of her climax then, as she began to come down from her peak and regain control, I was suddenly, unexpectedly, treated to a surge of pee, right in my mouth... and it was definitely deliberate. Minx!

She chuckled wickedly as I gargled on her piss, and said 'I held that back 'specially, for just the right moment.'

'Oh you did, did you?' I spluttered, 'Well I've been saving something up for you.'

I'd been bursting for a pee for some time and was desperately trying to hold it in until we got to the watersports. Well, it looked like we'd got there.

I climbed up onto the chaise longue, straddling her face, and pushed her head back with the flat of my hand on her forehead, then I spread my pussy lips with two fingers of my other hand and let a powerful spurt of pee jet out into her face. She gasped and shuddered (with pleasure, of course) and I brought my pussy down onto her mouth and positioned myself so that I could let her have another big slug, this time straight down her gullet. It felt deliciously depraved.

Having relieved the pressure a bit, I pulled back slightly and said 'Tongue my pee hole'

I kept my lips apart with my fingers, and she immediately stuck out her tongue and placed it right at the tiny opening of my urethra, wiggling it slightly as if trying to gain entry. I just let a tiny trickle of pee out, directly onto her tongue and she swallowed it and made an exaggerated sigh of satisfaction, then said 'Trickle it into my mouth.' She put her head back and held her mouth wide open, and I let a controlled stream dribble into her throat. She waited until her mouth was almost full then swallowed it down. So fucking horny.

I stayed poised above her, just occasionally letting her have a trickle of pee, and rubbing my clit with a languid circular motion. 'You liking this baby?' and she nodded vigorously, her eyes bright with lust. I love this kind of domme play, and I was so turned on it didn't take long before I had a small shivery climax, giving her a nice little squirt of juice to go with the hot piss she was enjoying.

She licked her lips and said 'Oh, so fucking horny Olivia.' Then, she pushed me off her and said, 'Sit on the floor, I want to shower you.'

I did as I was told, leaning back on my hands, my big tits thrust forward and my head thrown back, and she moved her bum to the edge of the chaise longue, then lay back, spreading her lips with both hands, and let a huge jet of piss go. It arced through the air and came down all over me. The feeling of it splattering on my body was extraordinary; in my hair, on my face, on my breasts, and running down between my legs and over my pussy. It was an Amazingly sensual experience.

The arching stream went on for some time, but as soon as it started to slow she jumped up, still dribbling piss, stood astride me, and just thrust her pussy into my face. The pink mist of lesbian lust was upon her now, and she started fucking my face with a primitive urgency, holding my head in both hands to press me against her, and making guttural noises deep in her throat as she thrust her pudenda up and down against my features, coating me in pussy juice and piss.

'Ugn, ugn, urgh, urghh, oh, fuck, that's, good, eat me, drink me, fuck me.'

There was no reluctance on my part of course, and I held my face at the best angle for her to grind against, even keeping my tongue out flat for maximum contact with her pussy flesh as she slid her wet sex up and down against me.

She was so horny, it didn't take long before a huge orgasm swept over her and the viscidity of her pussy suddenly went up to a different level. It was already very wet and creamy but then, suddenly, I was drowning in a thick, musky, delicious syrup. At the same time, her movements changed from the urgent thrusting to long, tensed flexing of her hips and thighs, rotating her pelvis against me with a grinding motion and hissing 'Fuuuck, fuuuck, fuuuck' until she slowly began to descend from her vertex.

With a sudden shudder and a gasp, she dropped to her knees, slithering down over my already-soaked breasts, then she took my face in her hands and began kissing me and licking all her lubricious secretions from my face. My God, she's a sexy piece! It was time for the salad bowl.

As mentioned in Part 2, I keep a salad bowl in the sex salon. It initially had the purely practical purpose of minimising interruptions in case of a need to pee mid session, but it has proven to be very popular. I have some clients who, although they are not into full-on watersports, find it quite a turn on just watching me pee, or peeing while I watch, and there's no doubt that watching a woman squat to pee is a pretty horny sight. Rachel though, saw its potential for kinky piss games.

I picked up the bowl and placed it on a stool so she knew what was coming next, then we took a quick break and guzzled a bottle of water each, while watching each other salaciously. It's amazing that just drinking a bottle of water can be such a sexual act in this situation; the anticipation, and the knowledge that we were deliberately, unashamedly making more piss to play with, just adds a kinky, carnal edge to a very simple thing.

I hadn't yet completely emptied my bladder though, and I was already needing a pee as we finished the water, so I told her to lie on her back on one of the long-suffering rugs, then I placed the salad bowl on her chest, just above her breasts and stood astride her hips, holding my pussy wide open with both hands. The aim of this game (no pun intended) is to get as much pee in the bowl as possible from a distance. Of course, a woman's pee stream is not very easy to direct, so some of it was bound to go astray, but that was the idea, it just added to the fun.

The first dribble dropped straight down onto her pussy, making her coo with delight, but then the stream shot out, completely missing the bowl and splashing over her face and hair. I adjusted my position to direct the stream into the bowl, but it was so strong it sprayed out the other side, giving her another facial dousing and making her laugh hysterically. She was loving it, and her hand was a blur between her legs, rubbing her clit furiously.

Eventually, I managed to hit the bowl perfectly, and I watched, fascinated, as my almost colourless piss formed a whirlpool in the bowl, swirling round and round steamily until my stream started to slow, then I moved forward to squat directly over it. Just before I was finished, I managed to force out a final strong spurt, which hit her right between the eyes, making her gasp with shock. Her orgasm followed immediately and, as she climaxed, I picked up the bowl and slowly poured the entire contents over her face. We've done this before, both ways around, and we have found it's amazing how it intensifies an orgasm. The flood of warm liquid is incredibly sensual and it just seems to set all the sexual nerves jangling. It worked very well this time too, and she curled up into a foetal position, her knees bumping my arse cheeks as she screamed her rapture to the heavens.

I dropped to my knees, then rolled aside to sit next to her in the puddle of rapidly cooling pee that was spreading across the floor. She sat up, squeezed the piss out of her eyes, and shook her head, splashing me with piss from her hair as she said 'Wow, Olivia, that just gets hotter and hotter.' Then she ran her hands up to her soaking wet breasts, stimulating those amazing nipples with her thumbs.

We were sat side by side, and I lifted one of my much bigger tits up with one hand and brushed the surface of it with the finger tips of the other, then I put my arm around her neck and guided her face down to my wet shiny orb so that she could lick my pissy nipple. She fed on it hungrily, making little slurping sounds as she sucked it into her mouth, savouring its slippery texture and the taste of it.

LissyW
LissyW
242 Followers
12