All Comments on 'Savour Me Pt. 06'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

This kink is not erotic for me, but that is my problem/limitation. The writing continues to be very well done — back/forth between characters adds to the piece, like the dialogue, which is a strength of your pieces, that and the introspective moments enrich the scene(s) and characters. And your description/characterization of Abby brings her to life; in fact, something you do well with all Olivia’s “clients” as well as Olivia herself. Part of the reading enjoyment. So, while I will not seek out pieces centered on this kink I will your stories and characters because they resonate.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

I swear, you can make *anything* erotic. What a talent.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

Migbird, thanks. The watersports is a one off in this series. It doesn't feature in parts 7 or 8.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

toesucker1, thanks for the compliment. Pity I'm not into the foot thing, otherwise I could write something hot in that genre for you. :-)

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for a very horny story.

Very descriptive of both women loved it.

PervLustPervLustabout 1 year ago

I just wish this could/will become not an 8-part but an 80-part series… Thank you so much, Lissy…

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Hey, got to add a follow up: However I feel about sex depicted or whether you see piece as a one/off, the writing creates characters and scenes that resonate — you can feel it. Why readers will follow.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive comments, they encourage me to continue.

Don't worry PervLust, there will be more stories to come after this one.. ;-)

x

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

Hey! Look at my profile! Face sitting works!! (and frankly is more satisfying for all involved ;-))

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

toesucker1... 😄

Well we agree on that one - both ways around. 😋

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Awww so happy for Abby. This one put a smile on my face

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
* New book, Vix's Licks, now published on KDP Amazon* I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Savour Me Pt. 05 Previous Part
Savour Me Series Info