Savour Me Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've noticed that piss that's been on the skin for a while loses the slightly tart acidity it tends to have when drunk straight from the source and, instead, it just makes the skin taste deliciously earthy and salty. It's an intoxicating flavour and Rachel was loving it, groaning with pleasure as the taste and sensations flooded through her.

Then suddenly, she got up and sat on the edge of the chaise longue with her legs apart and a smouldering look in her eyes. I knew that look by now, and it meant I was in for another dousing.

'Come and sit near me' she ordered, pointing to the floor, and I moved to sit between her outstretched legs, staring intently at her pink, engorged pussy. It looked sensational, especially when (showing impressive dexterity) she gaped it open with her first and third fingers, leaving her second free to stimulate her clitoris and her other hand to tweak her nipples. I sat there on the floor and just gazed at her, wanking off in the most lurid and brazen way. I loved being so close to her hot sex that I could feel its heat on my face, and she was loving the exhibitionism of giving me this flagrant cunt-show.

She was very worked up; she soon began to moan and gasp and the fresh, white, milky lube that began to ooze from her pussy told me all I needed to know about her arousal. This was a horny enough situation, but the anticipation of what was coming just added another layer of sexual excitement - for both of us.

I just waited as her orgasm built, watching her pussy's creamy response to her masturbation, and frigging my own clit at the same time, and then, just before she reached her climax, she suddenly stopped and, with a moan, just released a powerful jet of piss, which spouted through the air and hit me on my forehead. I stayed very still and just let her gushing pee flow all over my face and down over my ears, my neck and my breasts. So horny. So gorgeously sensual. This was equally exciting for both of us; for her because of the release and the sheer wantonness of what she was doing, and for me because of the erogenous sensuality of being showered in her hot piss.

My orgasm rushed up and claimed me very quickly, and I threw myself back onto the sopping wet rug, gasping and yelping as indescribable sensations tore through my body. Before I knew what was happening, she was on me, sitting on my face, pressing me down into the squelchy rug and still wanking her clit, until another deluge of that delicious mixture of pussy juice and piss overwhelmed me.

When I regained my senses, we were lying in a swamp of now cold female fluids; Rachel's leg was draped across my stomach, her arm like a blindfold across my eyes, and the soft wet flesh of one of her breasts pressing against my chin. We were a beautiful trickling, tremulous shambles.

We stirred, shivering slightly, got up, and dried ourselves with the towels I'd handily placed on the sofa earlier. Then we climbed into the bed and lay together facing each other for a few minutes under a sheet, just ridding ourselves of the sudden chill, although it really wasn't cold. As warmth and calm returned, it seemed as good a time as any to ask her about her old flame again; 'So, do you still talk with Abby?'

'No, we lost touch.' she said with a wistful sigh, 'Why do you ask?'

'Well, you seemed to talk fondly about her, and you were obviously very compatible, sexually.'

'Oh, we definitely were!' she said with a smile, and a far away look crossed her face as she remembered it. 'I'm still Facebook friends with her I think. At least, we haven't unfriended each other, but we haven't been in contact for, must be a couple of years now. I haven't been following her.'

'I think you should ping her a message. See what she's up to. She might have moved on, might be married even, but maybe not. Maybe there's still a flame that can be rekindled.'

'Nice thought Olivia, thank you, but I don't think so. I'd be too scared of what I'd find.'

'OK, but the way you talk about her, I think, if there's any chance...' but she cut me off.

'Yeh, I'll think about it.'

She obviously wanted to escape the subject, but I could tell the tumblers of her brain were clicking and whirring...

'Right, time for me to throw you out so I can clean up this horrible mess you've made.' I said, swinging my legs off the bed.

'I'VE made??' she protested, and she jumped up and headed for the bathroom, gathering her clothes as she went and shouting 'Bagsy first shower!'

'I thought you'd had plenty of showers, missy.' I called after her.

I smiled to myself as she showered, and I began the "big clean up" - always needed after a Rachel session.

Presently, she shouted from the hallway, 'I'm off then.' and I popped out give her a still rather pissy peck on the cheek. 'Eeew,' she whined, 'you smell of wee.' and she fled, giggling, through the door before I could smack her bottom...

I shook my head and headed for the shower.

Postscript

A couple of weeks later, I got a very excited email from Rachel:

"Olivia, you'll never guess what. I thought about what you said about Abby. I thought about it for a week at least, and then I bit the bullet and sent her a message. She's not with anyone! She was so pleased to hear from me! I got her new phone number and we spent minutes just squealing at each other, we were so excited. Why neither of us did this before, we have no idea.

Thank you Olivia. Thank you thank you thank you!! xxxx

I am seeing her tomorrow. I'll let you know what happens. I'm so happy!"

And that was it. They were back together. I hadn't previously listed matchmaking or relationship repairs as part of my services, but I am quite pleased that this worked out.

Will I ever hear from her again? I somehow think I will. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to hear from both of them before long. Now THAT will be interesting.

12