Savour Me Pt. 07

Story Info
Margot.
6.2k words
4.77
3.5k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 7 of an 8-part series. You should read at least Part 1 (and preferably Parts 2 through 6) before this one, to provide some context.

Margot.

There were aspects I never expected when I first started out on this life as a lesbian escort, hostess, madam, whatever you want to call it... Prostitute? Well, if you must, but that's such an ugly term. Call girl? OK, though my clients usually contact me via other media these days; email, direct messaging, or as an electronic contact from one of my ads.

Anyway, what I didn't expect was the sheer variety of people I would meet, and how they would affect me: Mandy, a divorcee, trying to relocate her sexual feet and newly discovering her passion for FF, Vix, a young woman exploring her very new sexual urges, Orla, a stunning lesbian woman, just exercising her lezzy libido between relationships, Ula, a darling Swedish beauty, keeping up her sex life while travelling for work, Rachel, a kinky girl, indulging her desires in the absence of her soul mate, and others not featured here. And then there's Margot, who is another unique and fascinating woman.

If I were not doing what I do, I would never have met Margot, who is a very high-ranking French diplomat/attaché working in the embassy and earning over €100,000 a year. This alone makes her a bit unusual, but she is even more special because she is black, hailing originally from Senegal.

Margot is now 43 years old, but you'd never know it to look at her. She has a youthful and girlish look about her (think of the African actress Ini Edo, but with even darker skin) which almost belies her high professional status, and she seems able to switch between her professional persona and her sexual self at a whim. A chameleonic quality that is very unusual. She has collar-length hair which is full and curly but not the tight afro-style curls of many African women. She is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and fairly slim, but her figure has those exquisite 'pneumatic' curves that some black women are blessed with, endowing her with a full, rounded bum and breasts. Her breasts are not huge, certainly not as big as mine, but they are delightfully plump and shapely, with perfectly upturned nipples that just say 'suck me.'

I always think the term 'black' is wholly inadequate and inaccurate to describe 'people of colour' because, let's face it, we are all various colours. My skin tone is a couple of shades darker than Orla's for instance, and actually not much different to my 'black' college friend Noëlle, though I would obviously never be referred to as 'black'. Noëlle's family were from Barbados and her skin was a warm honey colour; a complete contrast to the Ugandan taxi driver, who drove me to my hotel on a holiday in Spain one year. His skin was almost coal-black, making his white teeth dazzling when he grinned, as he did often. Noëlle did have very authentic 'afro' hair though.

Margot falls between these two extremes. Her skin is a truly gorgeous colour, like rich dark chocolate. It also has a flawless smoothness to it and an amazing satiny texture. It's absolutely beautiful.

The story of her rise to prominence in the Corps Diplomatique is an interesting one, but the development of her sex life and how she chooses to live it is even more bold and extraordinary. She is a very powerful or empowered individual, in many ways.

She left Senegal at the age of 10, when her parents, both professors, moved to Paris to lecture in political studies. Not surprisingly, she was academically gifted, and also very single-minded and determined about where she was going. She was not distracted by romantic relationships at all, but she knew she was a lesbian quite early on and, as her libido developed, she realised that she needed to find a way to have regular sex without any distracting attachments. Fortuitously, while studying at university, she formed an intimate 'liaison' with a like-minded woman called Titine (short for Christine) which was purely sexual, with no strings attached. A convenient arrangement for both of them, as they were both aiming for high-flying occupations.

After graduating, she started her diplomatic service in the USA, where she stayed for a number of years, perfecting her English and successfully developing her career. She's never divulged what her sexual arrangements were while she was in the 'States, but when she returned to Paris at the age of 30, she contacted Titine again, mainly just for a catch-up, but also hoping there may be some sexual opportunity. It turned out even better than that.

Titine was still leading a very liberated lifestyle, and she was delighted to invite Margot to join a group of women who she described, euphemistically, as 'Dames qui déjeunent.' Margot quickly suspected that the assuetude of this little group had long since gone from 'Ladies who lunch' to 'lesbian playtime'.

Titine and her Japanese girlfriend Mimi were the core of the group, but the membership was 'fluide' and new members were occasionally invited if they were deemed to be 'suitable'. It was inevitable, with her sexual history, that Margot would be invited to 'lunch' once Titine knew she was back in France. And, so it was that Margot arrived at Titine's apartment near the centre of Paris early one sunny afternoon, for a lunch date. She told me the story in an email:

***

Margot:

Titine lived in an opulent apartment on the third floor of a grand old building in the 9th arrondissement of central Paris, and I arrived there, not knowing quite what to expect. I buzzed the bell and her voice came from the intercom, saying 'Come on up, we are waiting for you.' I climbed the stairs and pushed the unlatched door to the apartment open. There, sitting side by side on the sofa, were three women, all in nothing but lingerie. I clicked the door back onto its latch behind me and walked forward, my mouth hanging open like an imbecile. Titine, pale-skinned, and full-breasted, Mimi, shapely, dark-haired, and golden-skinned, with nipples to die for, and a third woman I didn't know, all sat there smiling at me in their underwear. The third woman was tall and very voluptuous, with impressively large, full, heavy breasts and she was introduced as Penni. This was obviously going to be a different kind of lunch date.

Titine motioned me to sit in an armchair opposite them and said 'I think you can see what kind of group we are, Margot. Are you happy?'

I smiled and nodded, feeling my nipples harden and my mouth water with the anticipation of the lesbian sex that was obviously about to happen. I hadn't had sex for a while (apart from with my fingers) so I was very ready for this experience. In fact I was, as you might say, dying for it.

'We want you to give us a show, Margot. A strip show.' and she gave me a knowing look.

I used to do this for her years ago, and she loved it. In fact we both did, because I love to show off, and always find it very exciting to have someone lusting after me.

I decided to start with the 'new girl' Penni, who was perhaps in her 50s but still very sexy. I stood up, walked over to her, and stood directly in front of her as she sat on the sofa, and she sat forward to be closer to me.

I was wearing a tailored knee-length dress in a very stretchy lemon yellow material, very figure-hugging, with black stockings and shoes with a 6cm heel. I love shoes. High-heeled shoes are very sexy. I never wear heels for work, which is why I love to wear them at other times, and I had chosen perfectly for this situation. Penni looked me up and down appreciatively as I stood in front of her, legs apart, in my sexy heels. Very provocateur. I let her enjoy the sight for a moment, then bent slightly, took hold of the hem of the dress, and pulled it up and over my head in one fluid motion, revealing my underwear, which was also yellow and quite sheer, showing my nipples clearly. I wear yellow a lot because it contrasts very well with my skin color and always draws admiring glances and compliments whenever I wear it. As a wise person once said 'yellow and melanin are a match made in heaven'.

I thought I detected a slight groan of lust from Penni as I stood there in just yellow undies, black hold ups, and heels, and rocked my hips slowly from side to side. She definitely licked her lips and swallowed as she looked at the bumps of my erect nipples, almost black, through the sheer bra, and I leaned forward, bringing my breasts close to her face as I reached behind me and unclasped the bra. I then let it fall into her lap and put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her forward and burying her face in my cleavage.

All three women were now caressing their pussies, in fact, Mimi and Titine were doing it to each other as they watched my interplay with Penni. I cupped one of my breasts and briefly allowed her to suck my crinkled nipple then I stepped aside. It was Mimi's turn.

I stood in front of her and pushed my panties down, very slowly, revealing my neatly trimmed curls, plump outer lips, and fleshy inner lips, which always protrude, especially when I'm aroused, as I was now. I stepped out of my undies and stepped forward, straddling her legs so that I was very close to her, then I spread my pussy lips and ran my fingers around the wet, slippery entrance to my vagina before dipping them inside. When they were coated in my liquid, I took them out and offered them to her to suck. I didn't expect all three of them to lean forward for a taste!

They seemed to like it, so I continued, masturbating and occasionally feeding them my juice. My masturbation, and theirs, increased in intensity, gradually building up to a fantastic, almost simultaneous, four-way orgasm, and I staggered back and fell into the armchair, panting.

'I told you she was hot stuff, didn't I?' said Titine to the others, as we all lay there recovering from our climaxes.

Amazingly, Penni was first to recover and she got up and came around the back of the armchair and dangled her huge breasts in my face. They were gorgeous; warm, scented, and very heavy. I just allowed myself to be cocooned in them, sucking and licking whatever part of them was accessible to me as she massaged them against my visage.

I almost jumped when a tongue touched my pussy lips. Both Titine and Mimi were between my legs and they did a beautiful double cunnilingus on me. I spread myself wide open to give them good access and they ate me greedily. Two mouths on my pussy. It was heaven, and I felt that familiar ache-tingle deep in my abdomen as another orgasm began to build within me.

Wonderful though Penni's breasts were on my face, I wanted her pussy and I took her hand and said 'Sit on my face Penni, I want to taste you.' and she moved around the chair and climbed, with a little difficulty, over Mimi and Titine, kneeling on the arms of the chair so that she was directly above me, then sank down on me, enveloping me in her fulsome thighs and pussy, which was very very wet. She was no sylph-like creature, and there was something extremely erotic in being dominated like this by such an ample woman. I just enjoyed the multiple stimulation of being simultaneously eaten by two women and almost suffocated/drowned in the bountiful fleshiness of a third.

Penni had two very wet orgasms as I licked her, and mine was not far behind. Tasty juice was running down my face and neck, and trickling into my cleavage as she climbed off me, and I looked down between my glistening thighs to see two smiling and very wet faces looking up at me.

'OK, now it's time for us to get some O,' said Titine, 'this will be fun.' and she threw open the huge glass doors to her balcony, which overlooked a narrow but very busy street. She and Mimi stepped outside into the sunshine, almost naked. There was another apartment building opposite and people walking past below, but both women were completely unabashed and they stood there, leaning back on the stone balustrade, striking provocative poses, legs apart, nipples pointing skyward, and pussies exposed. I have to say they looked magnificent standing there in the sun. Two strong, liberated women, unashamed of their bodies and proud of their powerful sexualité. Magnifique!

It was obvious what was expected of Penni and I, and we got on our knees in front of them. I chose Titine, for old times sake perhaps. I hadn't eaten her pussy for more than five years and I was thirsty for it. She was just as I remembered her. Soft and succulent. Her very fine covering of hair tickled my nose as I licked her and it was a happy experience to bring her to orgasm once again, as I had so many times since those heady days when we were young and very horny.

Mimi and Titine kissed each other passionately the whole time we were pleasuring their pussies and it was super-erotic for me to look up and see the interplay between their tongues and lips while I was at the same time tonguing Titine's pussy. So, so sensual.

It wasn't a race, but Penni had Mimi gasping and panting very quickly. It took Titine a little longer, but the increase in her 'petit ruisseau' of tangy liquid told me well enough when her orgasm arrived. That, and her grabbing my hair and thrusting her hips against me, going 'Oh, oh, oh, Marg....ohhhh. And all the time, people were walking past on the street below. They must have heard the orgasm sounds from above, but no-one seemed nonplussed. This was France, after all. Heaven knows if anyone was watching from the building opposite, or apartments above us. But I suppose that possibility just added to the excitement...'

***

There was more to the story, but I was reading this as I sat at the breakfast table, and my knickers became very squelchy indeed. My bowl of breakfast cereal was completely forgotten as slithered my bum forward to the edge of the wooden kitchen chair and pulled the gusset of my panties aside so that I could wank myself off as I read. By the time I reached the climax (!) of the story, when Titine, Mimi, and Penni were taking turns sitting on Margot's face, my body was jolting with multi-orgasmic tremors and my juice was dripping off the chair. It was intense.

That story, recalled so vividly by Margot, happened 13 years ago, and there followed another eight years of similarly heady lesbian trysts, thanks to Titine's uninhibited little group. Margot was content. She had, a good career, friends, and plenty of fulfilling sex, but then, at the age of 38, she was offered a very senior role at the French embassy here in the UK. The role came with a 40% pay rise, plus a generous accommodation allowance, and she didn't hesitate. It was too good to turn down.

As will be obvious by now, Margot is a 100% sort of person. She never does things by halves, and that includes her career. Despite the wrench of leaving friends and family behind, and losing the congenial arrangement with the 'dames' group. She packed her bags for London.

In fact, once she thought about it, it wasn't much of a wrench at all; London to Paris takes only about 2:30 on the Eurostar train service and the fare, to someone as affluent as Margot, is as cheap as chips (as we say in England). In fact it's almost commutable, though she never considered that. She does travel back for the weekend about once a month though, so she gets to regularly see friends and family, and even gets to renew her 'affaire' with Titine and the dames, almost every month.

Once a month is not sufficient to keep her libido satisfied though, despite being in her own words a 'masturbateur extraordinaire', and she hasn't yet managed to discover (or form) a UK group of 'ladies who munch,' as she said, chuckling at her own English word-play, and that's where I come in.

Our initial contacts, which were about four years ago, were slow and halting. She didn't immediately commit herself, and we exchanged a number of emails (including the steamy one above) just feeling each other out and outlining how our 'arrangement' would work. I found this unusual, but strangely alluring. The kitchen experience (recounted above) reading her email, meant I had the hots for her before we'd even met, and I sent her some photos, which she said got her 'très excité'

She has lived in London for five years now, and she has been coming to me regularly for four of them. Our sessions are always especially enjoyable for me, and her too, I hope. She's a very special woman; cerebral and thoughtful, but also sensuous and carnal. It's a very unusual combination in my (considerable) experience.

I have thought long and hard about which of our sessions to include here, but I have decided I can do no better than to describe our very first encounter, nearly four years ago now.

I'm supposed to be the hard-nosed 'professional'; hundreds of sexual encounters, seen it all, done it all. Unimpressed by anyone and everyone, but that's never been me. I've never been able to remain indifferent to my clients. I strive to never get romantically attached to them, and my self- imposed rules about where and how I interact with them aim to keep them separated from my private life but I could never operate as a detached automaton. I do have warm affectionate feelings for many of the women I have sex with, and I simply couldn't imagine being so cold that that wasn't the case. Some of them are extra special though, and Margot is definitely one of those.

When she had made her first appointment, and I was waiting for her to arrive, I was nervous. I mean properly nervous; trembles, clammy hands, the works. It was probably because of the very hot correspondence that gone before, something that doesn't usually happen. I also have to admit that I found the whole idea of Titine's group of dames quite arousing. I had let my imagination run riot, wondering what it would be like having Margot here in my very own sex salon, all to myself.

I had been particularly enthralled with the story of her strip show - something I identified strongly with and, since she hadn't made any specific requests or suggestions I thought I'd start by giving her a similar show of my own. I didn't actually have a yellow lycra dress but I had a red one, which I thought would probably work better with my colouring anyway, and I combined it with a sheer black bra and pants, very sexy hold up stockings with wide lacy bands at the tops (which I buy from tall girl shop Long Tall Sally, to be sure they reach right to the tops of my thighs) and a pair of shoes with 4-inch heels. The latter were unusual for me; a heel this high makes me over 6'3" (190cm) tall, and I wouldn't wear heels this high as everyday wear, but Margot said she was into them, and I thought they would make an awesome impression for her first sight of me 'in the flesh.'

As usual, just getting ready was enough to make me horny; easing my big boobs into the sheer cups of the bra and feeling their weight as I fastened the hooks, pulling the flimsy, stretchy knickers up to my already-moistening pussy, smoothly drawing the long stockings all the way up to my bum cheeks, stretching the slinky dress over my body and smoothing it over my hips, feeling the elastic material clinging to my curves, freeing my long almost-black hair from the back of the dress and tossing my head to shake it loose down my back, and finally stepping into the high-heeled shoes. It's an erotic, sensuous process. Even hearing the click clack of the heels has, for me, an erogenous aspect to it.

I stood in front of the mirror, and struck a few poses; demure with one knee flexed, then with my back to the mirror, looking over my shoulder and showing off my peachy bum, and then facing the mirror, legs apart and lifting the hem of the dress to give a glimpse of stocking tops. I love feeling this sexy. Margot was going to be blown away.

I was still feeling a little trembly - a combination of trepidation and sexual anticipation - when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there she was, looking even more stunning than I'd imagined. She was wearing a dazzling smile, her white teeth and her big brown eyes were mesmerising, and that amazing complexion with its rich satin sheen. Radiant.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12