Savour Me Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her jaw dropped slightly when she saw me and I think we just stood there for long moments gazing at each other, both of us kind of 'gobsmacked', before I found my voice and said 'Come in, come in, you look fabulous.'

She dropped her gaze and looked momentarily shy - funny how even black people can blush - 'Thank you, Olivia, you look.....' she seemed to search for a word, and then settled on 'formidable' pronounced the French way, which gave it a subtly different meaning.

She was wearing a fairly formal below-the-knee skirt in a gold colour, a black blouse, and a turban-like hairband in a similar colour to her skirt, which just left her jumbled curls cascading out of the back of it. A striking outfit, when combined with her dark skin.

Her shoes were, surprisingly, almost flat, with no more than a 1 inch heel, probably chosen because she had arrived by Tube, and had walked from the nearest station, some distance away. This had the effect of making me tower over her by at least seven inches, and brought my breasts almost up to her chin when we embraced, a little formally.

'So,' I said, getting straight to business, 'that email about sex with Titine's group of dames, was very hot. I loved the strip show, so I thought we'd start with me giving you one, if you'd like that.'

'Ooh la la, that would be fantastique!' she said, suddenly relaxing. A twinkle appeared in her eyes and she said 'Where do you want me?'

I led her into the sex salon and she took in the surroundings and said 'Wow, I like this. It is very adapté.' The French word, meaning suitable, adapted, appropriate, was exactly what I was trying to achieve when I created it; practical, without being clinical. I had the curtains drawn, so the light was subdued, and with the bed, sofa, rugs etc it looked almost cosy.

I sat her on the sofa, turned on a mellow lamp to make sure I was well-lit and stood in front of her, hands on hips. Her eyes roamed my body and her anticipation was palpable, her eyes burning with desire. 'So, you like what you see, huh?' She nodded, very slowly and deliberately, and her hand slipped between her legs, hitching up her skirt and exposing her stocking tops and suspenders, her luscious chocolate thighs and then the gusset of her dazzling white panties - such a contrast next to her dark skin. Her fingers slid deftly under the elastic and into the plump folds of her labia.

I began to pull up the hem of my own slinky dress showing her my stocking tops and the very definitely wet crotch of my panties, which was by now pretty much see-through, and continuing until I could just cross my arms and pull the dress over my head and toss it aside. Her eyes kept roaming, up to meet my gaze, then down over my body to my legs, and then back to my pussy, her hand churning in her crotch all the time.

I moved closer and leaned forward, as she had done for Penni, undoing my bra and letting my boobs swing forward into her face. She moaned and latched onto a nipple, suckling it like a baby, then switched to the other one, then back again, like she was wishing she had two mouths to suck me with. I lifted one of the heavy orbs and pulled her against it by the back of her neck, revelling in the incredible feeling of her soft, plump lips on my erect and very sensitive nipple.

She had adopted a wanton pose now, legs wide apart, and was quite openly masturbating a very wet pussy, pumping her fingers in and out, lubriciously, making lovely squelching sounds.

My pussy was also dripping wet and I had a sudden lewd idea; I pulled back, causing her to make a little 'Aww' sound, stepped out of my shoes, then picked one of them up. I pulled my wet panty gusset aside and began to rub the shoe against the wet folds of my cunt, sliding it up and down against the wet, creamy flesh, and covering it in my juices. The toe, the sides, and even the heel (which felt amazing as I rubbed it across my clit), all got a good coating, and the black patent leather was soon streaked with whitish stringy trails of pussy cream. When it was completely dipping wet, I held it in both hands right in front of her face.

'Oh mon Dieu!'

She grabbed the shoe and began licking every drop of my pussy juice from it, hungrily, feverishly. Her eyes closed in a rapt appreciation of both my musky liquid, and my warm, sexy shoe.

Meanwhile, I dropped my sodden knickers and trailed them across her face while she was still licking the shoe. It was too much, and her hand became a blur as she drove herself urgently over the precipice of pleasure and cried out in ecstasy as a wild orgasm screamed through her.

Wow, I was amazed to have had such an effect on her so quickly, but this was also a revelation of the sheer size of her sexual hunger. I wasn't finished yet though; as her climax subsided, I stepped right up to the sofa, pressing her hand harder against her pussy with my knee, then I put my other leg up on the sofa cushion and gave her a close up view as I rolled my stocking down my thigh and pulled it off, and then repeated with the other leg. She was in heaven. Her pupils were dilated and she had one hand still caressing her pussy and the other inside her blouse, massaging her breast. The look on her face was one of pure pleasure. Lost in sensuality.

The ultimate act of my sex show was to finally give her a taste of my pussy, a direct, irresistible, lips to lips encounter. I wish I could have filmed it in lurid close up because those two sets of full, luscious, fleshy lips finally coming together would surely have been an erotic joy to behold.

I stood over her on the sofa, looked down at her as she gazed, slightly cross-eyed, at my pussy, then I slowly lowered my wet lips to her mouth. She ate me with passion and she was extraordinary; one minute sucking my pudenda with those amazing lips and the next fucking my vagina with her long and muscular tongue. It was absolute bliss. I would never waste my time trying to name my best ever oral sex, but this was right up there. My arousal (which was sky-high), her passion and sheer hunger for me, and her astonishing skills with that ravishing mouth, added up to mind-blowing cunnilingus, and my orgasm was gut-wrenching. I lost control of my legs and slipped down to my knees, ending up sitting astride her waist, my breasts in her face and my own face buried in the sofa's backrest biting at the cushion as she kissed my cleavage and the inside curves of my tits, over and over again.

It took a while to regain my senses, and then I could only say 'My God, Margot, that was epic.'

'It was, wasn't it?' she smiled. 'Thank you Olivia.'

She really didn't need to thank me, but I did take pride in my ability to provide "a quality service".

'Oh no, you are still fully clothed.' I suddenly exclaimed, realising that I had certainly left my mark on her blouse, if not other things.

'Don't worry, they will dry. I will just be getting back on the Tube smelling of sex.' she laughed in a dismissive way.

'Well, we need to get you out of them for now,' I said. 'Come over to the bed.'

I sat on the edge of the bed and she stood in front of me, then I began to undress her. She swept the turban hairband off her head and her jumble of black curls sprang free, then she just stood with her arms loosely around my neck and let me start to strip her. I unbuttoned her damp shirt, pulled the hem free of her skirt and opened the garment to reveal her white bra, well-filled by her plump, surprisingly firm breasts. What a gorgeous sight - her dark skin tone and almost black nipples showing clearly through the flimsy material. I reached around and unclasped the bra, then pulled the straps down over her shoulders, letting her breasts sag, just ever so slightly. They were lovely, and I couldn't resist leaning forward to plant a tender kiss on each of them, making her giggle slightly before shrugging off the shirt and bra.

I reached around her waist to unzip her skirt, taking the opportunity to kiss her breasts again, then I let it drop to the floor. I slipped off the bed onto my knees and unfastened the four clips of her suspenders, then began to pull her knickers down. I was getting very hot and wet again by now. After all, undressing a beautiful woman like this is enough to get anyone turned on.

I often wonder, if I were to let any 'straight' woman undress me like this, whether she would get turned on. I'm sure she would end up with a very moist panty crotch, straight or not.

Anyway, I eased Margot's panties down and uncovered the most succulent of pussies. Her pubes were trimmed into a neat triangle of tight black curls, leaving her outer lips bare, with just a hint of goose-flesh to show where they were once hairy. Her inner lips, brown and crinkled, were just peeping out between her very plump outer lips, and they were glisteningly moist, as were her inner thighs.

I leaned forward and inhaled her aroma, then kissed her mons as she raised a leg and freed it from her knickers. She then adopted her provocateur pose, with legs apart and, looking down at me with a lustful expression, she slowly spread her sex fully open for me, revealing the deep pink flesh within, and her almost bluish clitoris. Her vulva was fully engorged, almost angry-looking, with tumescent veins clearly visible, long floppy inner lips, and white creamy juice just oozing out of her vaginal opening. I could tell she was loving showing it to me like this and I was completely powerless to resist it.

Feeling a quiver of delicious anticipation, I dipped my tongue into her juicy opening, feeling the raging heat of her flesh on my face, and I wiggled it around in that little well of syrupy liquid, thrilling to the sudden increase in her earthy secretions.

'Ohhh, fooook' she suddenly cried, and she pushed me back, sandwiching my head between her pussy and the bed. She began to gently but firmly fuck my face, making me eat her. Forcing her cunt against me. I was as horny as hell and my fingers were soon busy in my own pussy, bringing myself to orgasm as I drowned happily in Margot's now freely flowing juice.

She got herself off on my face a couple of times, flooding my mouth with her piquant orgasm juice, but she needed more. 'Get up on the bed' she ordered. Then she got on top of me in a 69 position. Not my favourite, but at that moment I didn't care. She straddled my head and brought her hot cunt, with its dripping wet dangling lips down on me, squirming her slippery flesh all over my face, then she spread my lips wide with her fingers and ate me like a starving animal.

We worked each other up to another wonderful, quivering mutual orgasm like this, before our passion was satisfied and our movements subsided into a dreamy langour. We slipped in and out of a doze for what seemed like ten minutes but may have been longer; this being Margot's first session, I wasn't keeping a strict eye on the time, and we just floated for a while.

I awoke, still pinned down under her weight, with her wet pussy lips on my cheek and a combination of my own drool and her juices filling my mouth. I swallowed and licked my lips with relish, then playfully smacked her bottom and rolled her off me. 'Time we got up' I said, and began collecting up her clothes so we could dry them.

We hung them on coat-hangers and set about them with a hairdryer, an operation that became quite giggle-worthy for some reason. I directed the dryer at her, making her dodge out of the way, laughing. It was hard to imagine her as a sober, serious, professional diplomat as she cavorted around my sex room squealing, with her tits jiggling.

Actually, watching her, I started getting hot again, so I sent her for a shower while I finished sponging and drying off her clothes, then I took them and hung them on the back of the bathroom door while she was still in the cubicle. I caught a glimpse of her dark, curvy shape through the wet frosted glass and I was sooo very tempted to join her, but I stayed strong, and went and donned a robe.

She emerged after a few minutes, with a beaming smile, looking immaculate again, and said 'This has been extraordinaire Olivia. Really, beyond my highest expectation. You will get me regularly now. No doubt about that.'

I laughed at her earnestness and said, honestly, 'Well, you can come back anytime Margot, anytime at all.' And she has, dozens of times, and every one has been a wonder.

She's a lovely lovely woman and I'd be happy to have her as my partner permanently, as anyone with any sense would. As it is, we have developed a very special sexual rapport and I'm sure we would be firm friends or even lovers if I allowed myself that. I sometimes wonder whether I am being too strict with myself.

Anyway, at the end of that first session, she prepared to leave and I followed her to the door. She put her hand on the handle, then suddenly turned and kissed me. It was a very sudden, passionate, sexual kiss, but I didn't resist, and we had a completely unexpected full-on snog, standing in my hallway. Then, as the heat of the kiss subsided, we enjoyed a brief tender moment before our lips parted and she touched my cheek and whispered 'Thank you.'

I was taken aback, stunned, confused, and moved, all at the same time. It was actually the first kiss we had shared (we hadn't kissed during the sex at all) but it was full of feeling and it left me touching my lips with my fingertips in a bit of a daze as she closed the door and walked away up the street in her 1-inch heels.

Some sex-workers, I believe, have a 'no kissing' rule, making the kiss the only act reserved for real romance. I couldn't do that. I'm a kisser. My first reaction to any level of affection is to kiss, but there's no doubt that a kiss is a powerful thing, conveying feelings like nothing else can, and that first kiss with Margot certainly proved that, without a doubt.

I headed for a shower, and yet another date with my fingers. As the warm water cascaded over me, I cupped one of my ample breasts, lifted the nipple (erect again) to my mouth and sucked it, while my other hand slipped down to my pussy and I escaped, soaring to that realm of sexual heaven I am so addicted to.

12