All Comments on 'Savour Me Pt. 07'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ladylicker1ladylicker1about 1 year ago

Outstanding read. This series is very stimulating. Thank you for sharing.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

What a great email. And the shoe! Wow - your writing is sooo good.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Not sure how you manage to create uniquely erotic pieces for each episode/client; each individual drawn so well/easily visualized, background details flesh out/enrich and the sex graphically intense never repetitious from one storyline to the next/never gratuitous — you are very creative. OK, pretty obvious I enjoy reading your lesbian escort pieces. The concluding moments with Margot — the subtle feeling/the kiss — remind me of the poignant closing thoughts around Ula. Wonder if Olivia will ever allow herself; maybe being too strict. Could get complicated to say the least. In meantime, so enjoy what you are doing with this series; Olivia and her supporting cast believable/real.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the generous comments. I am on with the last part now, but the ending is still a little fluid...

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Ok you have me liking each to character, wanting them to have their own story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
* New book, Vix's Licks, now published on KDP Amazon* I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Savour Me Pt. 06 Previous Part
Savour Me Series Info