Savour Me Pt. 08

Story Info
Ellie.
6k words
4.86
4.5k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

NB. This is the last in an 8-part series. You should read at least Part 1, to provide some context, and preferably the other parts too, as they sort of build up to this climactic one.

Ellie

Ellie's story is different from those of my other clients because I didn't initially meet her as a client. Well, I did, but I was the client, not her.

Let me explain. You may recall from Part 1 that I wanted to set up my own website; I was making good money from selling my videos, and subscriptions to my channels, on half a dozen sites, but I decided that having my very own site would give me more control, and would enable me to reserve my very hottest content for just my subscribers. I would be able to post shortened, edited (censored, if you like) clips to the other sites, and they would act as a kind of shop window and would lead people to then subscribe to my own site, where all the really hot stuff would be.

My content on other sites was extremely popular, and I still had lots of video I hadn't uploaded (maybe 40% of the stuff I've shot up to now) and I hadn't even started on the lesbian films that have been suggested to me, so I reasoned that there was a lot of untapped potential in having my own domain.

Trouble was, I was not all that web-literate and had no idea how to go about creating a site. I needed a web developer or designer. Luckily, I came across both, not very far from me.

I was wary of just employing any old web design company. After all, I would be putting some very pornographic material in their hands, so I needed to be able to trust them implicitly and, ideally, I'd like it to be run by women only. I didn't hold out much hope of finding that, but then I had the good fortune to come across GGGenius Web Design - "Design by Women for Women". It was perfect; a company run by twin sisters Ellie (Eleanor), and Lolly (Lauren) Girling (hence the GG), specialising in designing websites for women.

It was not a sexual thing by any means, though the significance of 'GG' as a sexual term was not lost on me or, as it turned out, them. No, they worked with a variety of female-run businesses and woman entrepreneurs, including fashion designers, clothing companies, including things as diverse as an all-girl rock group, and a nursery school, and everything in between. Prior to me approaching them, they had only been involved with one porn site though, and that was also an all-girl affair, run by women and focussing just on solo girl performers and lesbian sex.

Obviously, they were fully aware that the audience for such a site was still going to be predominantly men, but Ellie saw that as an example of empowering women. The site was run exclusively by women, and the small group of girls on the site were willing and enthusiastic participants. 'No-one is being exploited there, apart from the paying audience' said Ellie. I liked that spin.

The sisters ran GGGenius from a small office space only a short bus ride from my house, and I popped over there one day to talk to them about my website and show them some material. It was a little daunting; I was about to show a woman I had never met, some extremely revealing and explicit photos and videos of myself - things like the video I described in Part 01 of this series - and I knew that, depending on what she was like, it could be excruciatingly uncomfortable and embarrassing, or quite, ermm, stimulating. I am a terrible show off, and I found the idea of her looking at some of the material quite tantalising.

I arrived and pressed the intercom button and a bright female voice with a northern accent said 'Olivia? Come on in - top o the stairs, first door on the right'. I was pleased to hear the northern accent, being from the north myself. I learned later that they had moved to the capital to be closer to a large client base - exactly the same reason I had moved here.

I climbed the stairs and turned into the office on the right, and there was this beautiful woman, sitting at her desk, looking at me over her black framed computer glasses with a very welcoming smile. She stood to introduce herself, revealing that she was taller than average, slim, but shapely, her bust adding an alluring tension to the fabric of the white shirt she was wearing. Her sister was standing next to her but she seemed nonplussed by my arrival and, after introductions, she excused herself and left the room, giving me a furtive sidelong glance as she went.

In the short time she was there, I had taken in the fact that they were not identical twins, though they looked quite similar. They were about the same height and weight and both had the stunning and unusual combination of dark hair and blue eyes. Dazzling blue eyes actually.

'Don't mind Lolly, she leaves all the front-of-shop stuff to me.' said Ellie, after her sister had left, 'She's more the developer, does the nuts and bolts, whereas I do most of the design. The creative stuff,' she explained, 'but we did both look at those web addresses you sent. Wow, holy cow, they are hot stuff! Lolly's jaw dropped when I showed her and I spent quite a long time appreciating them, both here and at home. I enjoyed them immensely, if you know what I mean..' and she smiled lewdly.

'Really?' I laughed, feeling a little embarrassed (very unlike me) at her tacit admission that she had masturbated looking at my online images. I had given her access to my whole catalogue of images, and quite a few example videos, and I knew they were likely to raise eyebrows, but this was not the reaction I was expecting.

'Aren't you straight, Ellie?' I asked curiously, which brought a guffaw from her.

'Straight? No darlin, I'm as gay as you.'

I began to realise just what a lucky find GGGenius was.

'Wow.... and Lolly?

'Yes, of course. Look, it's probably best if I am completely open with you from the start; Lolly and I have been lesbian since forever. Our dad left us when we were very young so ours was a very girly household.

There's only 18 years age difference between Mum and us so, even when we were 18 or 19 and at university, she was only in her late 30s - about the same age as I am now - and still very attractive. When we were home during holidays, she'd often pad around the house in her undies, or just in a dressing gown. Doing it on purpose, I'm sure. She never touched us sexually or did anything inappropriate, but I suspect she spent a lot of time in her bedroom getting off on thinking about it (we sometimes heard moans).

She never had a boyfriend after Dad left, but she had a friend called Diane and sometimes they would go out for the night and Mum would stay over at Di's. That's when Sis and I started playing our 'rude games'. I'm sure you can imagine.

We were both without boyfriends at the time, and we shared a bedroom, so we were just having a little fun, playing around sexually, but we found it so arousing, we couldn't stop. For me, the double taboo of girl-girl sex AND fucking my twin sister was just irresistibly horny. The first time we had oral sex, I was shaking uncontrollably - it was so amazingly naughty and exciting! Lolly obviously liked it too, and we carried on for years, never feeling any need for boyfriends, or even girlfriends. I don't know if Mum suspected at the time - I'm sure she does now - but we knew it couldn't go on indefinitely, and everything changed when Lolly met her girlfriend Gemma a few years back.

My first frivolous reaction when Lolly told me about Gemma was to say "Oo a threesome" but that was met with a withering look and a disapproving frown. From that day on, our lovely sister sex was over. Ho hum. It had been fun while it lasted.'

Her face took on a slightly sad and wistful look and I wasn't sure how to react. My mouth was dry, and I gulped a little as I tried to assimilate the barrage of jaw-dropping information I had just been presented with. Good grief, five minutes before, I'd still thought she was just a straight, professional woman I was entering into a business arrangement with, and now all her tawdry lesbian secrets were laid bare.

She stared at me intensely and said 'I'm sorry, that was too much information, wasn't it?'

I chuckled nervously and said 'Well it's a lot to absorb, certainly, but it's OK. I'm glad you felt able to tell me such an - er - amazing story. Are Lolly and Gemma still together'

'Oh yes. Been living together for years now.'

'And what about you?'

'Oh, I'm currently a sad-sack, lonely singleton. I did have a wonderful 6-year affair with a Spanish woman called Tere (Teresa). It was lovely, but she moved back to Spain for work and that was that. I suppose I struggled a bit to adjust to a "normal" lesbian relationship.' and she laughed, a slightly bitter, ironic laugh. 'I'm well on my way to becoming a real basket case, I think.' She said it in a jokey way but I could sense there was real sadness underlying it.

'You're a long way from that, Ellie. All you need is to meet the right woman. Shouldn't be difficult with your looks.'

Sunshine suddenly broke out all over her face. 'Thanks darlin, I keep looking'.

I felt I had walked into Ellie's personal crisis at an opportune moment. She was obviously still feeling a little abandoned by Tere, and Lolly too, to some extent. When I contacted her about my website it was obviously a bit of a fillip for her, a sudden zing of sexual excitement just when that was lacking in her life. I suddenly understood why she was dressed in a rather sexy outfit, in contrast to her sister who was just in jeans and a rather plain top.

Ellie was wearing a white shirt and a black pencil skirt, with tell-tale bumps of suspender clasps clearly visible under it, and a pair of quite high heels. She was also dripping with jewellery, and was much more made-up than Lolly, who didn't seem to have on any makeup at all. She looked very sexy and I suspected there was some hopeful attempt at seduction going on with Ellie. I would need to be on my guard.

'So, now you know about my sordid past, do you still want to work with me?'

'Of course.' I grinned, 'You've seen what I do for a living, right?' It was now clear that 'what I do for a living' was precisely what gave her the confidence to blurt out those mildly shocking sexual secrets, and also what motivated her to play the vamp and see if she could seduce me. I could have been affronted, or maybe flattered, but I was in fact just a little intrigued. After all, she was a bit of a stunner.

'OK then,' she said, 'let me show you some ideas I've come up with.' and she motioned me to sit in her desk chair in front of the screen. She pulled up an example of what would be my home page, which people could obviously arrive at accidentally, so it was tantalising, but not explicit, then she showed me some possible ways the 'members only' content could be arranged and displayed.

She stood close to me while she was pointing things out - there was another chair in the office but she chose not to use it - and it was impossible not to catch the scent of her perfume, or to admire the curves of her breasts under that crisp cotton shirt. She had left the top few buttons undone, and I kept getting a glimpse of the white lace of her bra whenever she leaned forward.

Despite my best intentions, it was impossible not to get aroused, looking at extremely explicit images of myself in the proximity of this very sexy woman. She made it worse by making appreciative, flirtatious comments on some of the images. At one point, a picture of me in white lingerie appeared and Ellie suddenly said, 'I've got some like that on now, see?' and she lifted the hem of her skirt, revealing very risqué white suspenders with wide straps and shiny metal clasps holding up her sheer stockings. My eyes were almost out on stalks!

I took a firm grip on myself. 'Now behave yourself, Ellie.' I said sternly. I was getting way too turned on, but this scenario just wasn't on, and had to be nipped in the bud.

'Sorry,' she said, and looked visibly chastened as she smoothed her skirt down again. She was blushing furiously now, but she kept the mood light and said 'Well, I'll let you have a look and see which page styles you prefer. Want a coffee?'

'Yes, lovely, thanks.' I said, and off she went.

I was amazed at some of the designs she had done using my images. One idea she had come up with was a gallery of close ups - images cropped from larger pics and showing parts of me I hadn't thought of focussing on. It was amazingly erotic and I knew, working with Ellie, I was going to end up with a stunning website. I was feeling quite positive and excited when both sisters returned with coffee.

This was my opportunity to get a better look at Lolly, Ellie's long-time sexual muse. Although she looked similar to her sister, with the same dazzling blue eyes and high cheekbones, she was clearly a very different person. She seemed much more reserved, more intense and serious, and much less smiley. Or perhaps she was just assessing me. I got the impression Ellie had already completed her assessment and had decided my knickers were well worth getting into.

The conversation between the three of us wasn't at all sexual though. We just made pleasant small talk as we sipped our coffees, talked about what had brought us down to London from 'up-country' etc. I was repeatedly struck by how two sisters can look similar, yet one be much more engaging and attractive. And it wasn't just about the makeup.

***

There's no doubt Ellie had made a powerful impression on me. The following day, she dominated my thoughts completely. It was partly because of her physical presence; those striking blue eyes, her shapely legs, and her tantalising breasts under that white shirt; partly her bold seductiveness; that eye-popping flash of her sussies, but also, I found that my heartstrings had been tugged by her vulnerability, the sense of pessimism about her future, and the somehow sad story that she had told: The severing of part of her connection to her sister, and her abandonment by Tere (which I was sure was about more than just a work relocation).

I couldn't get the image of that flash of risqué suspenders and stockings, and her full, luscious thighs, out of my head though, so much so that I actually put on my own similar set, admired them in the mirror, and then had a long masturbation session thinking about it.

Then the email arrived:

'Hi Olivia, I feel I should apologise for the other day. It was wrong and unprofessional of me to get all suggestive and flirty with you like I did. I took a liberty, thinking you'd be easy because of what you do, and that was disrespectful and unforgivable. I'm sorry.'

I immediately sent back 'You're forgiven,' with a smiley face, which was obviously a great relief to her as her next message had a much lighter tone.

'Thank goodness! In my defence, how could a woman like me NOT try to seduce a woman like you. You are amazing.'

I thanked her for the compliment, managing somehow not to return it, even though the feeling was very definitely mutual. Instead, I switched the subject to the website, which she dispensed with very quickly, saying everything was going well and we should get together again soon to thrash out final details.

She obviously had something else to say, and the next message wasn't long in arriving. When it did, I was startled by its directness and temerity.

'Right. Straight question. Would you take me as a client? Normal arrangement, same as anyone else. Would that be possible? Maybe we could come to some arrangement about your fees and mine. Payment in kind for mutual services rendered.'

Well, I certainly didn't expect that, and I couldn't answer immediately. I went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea and think about it.

The fact that Ellie was so attractive couldn't be a reason to say no. I couldn't reject clients because they were so gorgeous I might fall in love with them, anymore than I could reject people for being too 'ugly', and the fact that she was working for me on the website shouldn't disallow her either. What was proposed was a seperate business arrangement. I couldn't see there being any conflict really. I only had three basic requirements for clients; 1: Must be an adult, 2: Must be female, and 3: All fees to be paid in advance.

Half an hour later, I emailed her back.

'OK Ellie, I accept your proposal with two conditions. 1: Fees to be paid in advance (let's keep this seperate), and 2: You must come wearing your white suspenders.'

I got an immediate reply with a smiley face and one word, 'Done.'

On reflection, I thought the arrangement was good; I definitely had the hots for her, and I was pretty sure she felt the same, so this would enable us to indulge those desires, with no strings attached. A nice neat, uncomplicated, mutually pleasurable package... it seemed.

***

I arranged her first appointment for later that week and she emailed me to say she'd told Lolly about it and reckoned she was 'a bit put out' - jealous - something which (true or not) certainly seemed to afford Ellie a certain satisfaction.

When the day arrived, I put on my own white suspender belt, a low-cut white lacy bra, and flesh coloured stockings, topped off with black high heels, a black skirt and a white shirt, just like she had worn at the office, but I deliberately didn't put on any knickers. I thought it would be fun to be dressed exactly the same as her. To give her a taste of her own lingerie if you like, and to be able to give her a proper flash, just by lifting my skirt

As I expected, she arrived wearing the same outfit she had worn when we met, took one look at me and laughed, 'Snap!'

The outfit wasn't all I had planned though. Unusually, I didn't take her straight to the sex salon. I motioned her to follow me to my little office at the back of the house, where I edit my videos etc, and told her to sit at my desk. I had set a short 5-second fragment of video on a repeat loop on the screen. It was a lurid close up of my pussy, with one hand holding just one outer lip open, revealing the pink flesh within, and the other repeatedly raking my red nails through my pubes. She sat down with a thump and exclaimed 'Holy fuck!' as she was brought face to face with my hairy cunt being repeatedly caressed in this salacious way.

I stood close to her, leaned forward, and began pointing out the details of the little vid. The way my fingers were pressing into the soft flesh of my labia, the glistening wetness of my inner lips, the little nub of my clit just peeping from its hood, and the shiny blackness of my wiry pubes. While I was doing this, my breasts were almost spilling out of my bra, a couple of inches from her cheek, and I knew she'd be able to feel the warmth of my body and smell both my perfume and my arousal (I had made sure I was good and wet before she arrived).

I turned around, stepping over her legs so I was straddling them with my back to the computer screen, blocking her view, then I pulled up my skirt so the electronic image of my pussy was replaced by a real one, framed by those super-hot white suspenders.

'You like the real thing Ellie?' I asked, and I spread my lips apart with both hands, exposing the full glory of my open cunt.

'Ohhh, fuuck' she groaned, and dropped to her knees, slipping off the chair and sending it crashing back against the wall. She slipped her hands inside my suspenders, holding me by the tops of my thighs, and just pressed her nose gently into my pubes and inhaled, taking me deep into her lungs. I was still spreading myself and she just, almost tentatively, put out her tongue and tasted my flesh. I was very wet, and she slid her tongue down, slipping it between my open inner lips and bringing her nose into contact with my clitoris, then she slowly rubbed it from side to side, while pushing her tongue into my wet entrance. This brought a sudden intake of breath from me and I wobbled slightly with the exquisite sensation of it. Wow, this woman was no novice!

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12