Savour Me Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there, leaning back on the desk while she performed the most sensuous cunnilingus on me, using combinations of technique even I hadn't thought of, and taking me to wonderful, prolonged orgasms that had my juices streaming from me and dampening her lovely white shirt. I was making extraordinary, unfamiliar sounds as she ate me and in the end my legs would hardly hold me, and I pushed her head away and pulled her up for a kiss. Her face was coated in my peculiarly earthy liquid and it was heavenly to kiss her. In fact, this was one of the longest kisses I'd had in quite some time. Our tongues chased each other all over our mouths as we clamped our lips together hungrily. It was a kiss that made my whole body tingle, and I found myself holding her to me very tightly.

Eventually, we broke apart, a little wide eyed, and I said 'C'mon, to the salon. I need to try to return that compliment, somehow.'

Like Margot, Ellie loved the sex salon, calling it (oddly) 'glam'. Well, I'd never thought of it as glam, but I did see what she meant.

We stood face to face at the end of the bed and undressed each other; unbuttoning our white shirts, slipping off our skirts, kicking off our shoes. I reached around her slender body, unhooked her bra, and got my first view of those breasts I'd so admired that day in her office. I was not disappointed. They are beautiful. Full, but not too big, gorgeously shaped, with lovely prominent, crinkled areolae and nipples. A vision of perfection.

She did the same, unfastening my bra and unleashing my heavy breasts, bigger and much ruder than hers. 'My my my, these really are mouthwatering in the flesh' she said, and she bent her head to plant a very slow and tender kiss on one of my nipples, making me shudder. She really has an amazing ability to make every kiss electric.

We were now down to just stockings and suspenders and we stopped at that point. There was no discussion about it, it just happened. Those white suspender belts had become an iconic item for both of us and there was just an unspoken harmony that said, 'they are staying on.'

I pushed her back onto the bed and pinned her down with my body while I kissed her. I wanted another taste of her wonderful lips, which tasted a little of me, but oh so much of her, then I slithered down her body so that I was lying between her legs, which she obligingly opened wide for me. Wow, what a view! Those oh-so-horny white suspenders their straps stretched taut by her leg position, framing her perfectly-formed pussy and, in the background, her impressively flat stomach and fabulous breasts, which were still pert, even though she was lying flat on her back.

I detected a slight tremor in her luscious thighs as I lay there gazing at her sex. She was very excited.

'Oh, my lady, what a beautiful pussy you have' I said in a mock-tudor accent. This brought a little fit of giggles from her, and she parted her lips with two fingers in an exaggeratedly stylish way, and said (copying me) 'Please, partake of its pleasures.'

I needed no further bidding and I brought my lips to her clitoris, my nose buried in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Her pussy, like her breasts, is perfection itself, with her lips, clitoris, pubes, everything, just right. I know I've said I have a beautiful pussy, but Ellie's is divine. The pussy of a Goddess.

I went on a trip to seventh heaven as I ate her delectable cunt. I remember thinking, I could easily get completely addicted to this. Not just eating pussy (that has already happened) but eating THIS pussy. That day she had a wonderful, almost spicy taste. Something I had never experienced before. Perhaps she had been eating something highly spiced, I don't know, but I found it utterly intoxicating, and I just wanted to stay there immersed in her, forever.

My ravening attentions brought her to a climax quite quickly. Her hips began to buck and her breathing became fast and wheezy, then suddenly, she stiffened and I was rewarded with the most gorgeous spurt of thick spicy orgasm juice. A taste of ambrosia.

She let out a low-pitched guttural moan, from deep in her chest, then suddenly became limp and trembly. It was just adorable.

In a minute or two, she revived, cleared her throat and hoarsely said 'Oh God, Olivia, that was fantastic.' Then, coquettishly, 'Can I have some more?'

'Of course, darling' I replied. 'Your wish is my command' and I began to gently caress her inner lips with my tongue. In truth, there was nothing I wanted more than extra time with her addictive pussy. I initially avoided her clit because I know all about post-orgasmic sensitivity, but very soon she was moaning, pushing her sex into my face and holding me in place with both hands on the back of my head.

We spent the best part of half an hour like this, completely using up the rest of her session. I wanted it to carry on, but the strict businesswoman surfaced at some point and, when there was a lull in her orgasmic ardour, I reminded her it was time to go.

Something deep inside me railed against this. It felt wrong and unnatural, but I maintained my resolve and I sent her for a shower and began looking for a shirt I could lend her as hers was very damp with my pussy juice. I found something that would do, and I took it to the bathroom door and hung it there for her. She was quietly singing in the shower. So sweet.

i picked up her shirt from the salon floor, pressed it to my face and inhaled my aroma - always arousing for me - then I put it in a bag for her to take home. I imagined her inhaling it in the same way before she put it in the washing machine, and that thought made me smile.

She emerged from the bathroom buzzing and full of beaming smiles, which was lovely to see - and infectious. She looked good in the cream blouse I had loaned her, especially since she wasn't wearing a bra under it. Her bra was also damp so it went in the bag with her shirt. Obviously, I couldn't lend her one of those because I'm a good few sizes bigger than her, but she was unfazed about getting on the bus home bra-less.

'It might give a few people a cheap thrill, and if it does, that will be my good deed for the day' she said laughing.

She stood, slightly awkwardly, bag of washing in hand, hesitating to leave.

'Er, I know I'm only a customer, but is a hug allowed'

Of course, daft girl, come here.' and I gave her a tight squeeze.

'Oo, I can feel your nipples' she said mischievously as I let her go and she turned suddenly serious and said 'This has been wondrous, Olivia. You really are a trip. Can I come back next week?'

'Really? You liked it that much?'

'Absolutely. I'd come back tomorrow if I could.'

'Ellie, you are very sweet. Of course. Next week will be fine.

'Cool' she grinned and bounced up and down on her tiptoes, almost bouncing out of her shoes in the process. 'I'll message you.'

Then off she went, leaving me in a whirl of emotions.

'Only a customer' eh? Well, she was supposed to be, but it didn't really feel like that to me. She said I was 'a trip' but it was her that sent me tripping.

During the 6 days before she returned my head was full of her, and riddled with confused and conflicting thoughts and feelings. Why was I like this? I'd felt attracted to clients before, but not quite so intensely. Not with the beautiful Orla, not with the impressive and enigmatic Margot, not even with the subtly seductive Ula. All of those had made an emotional impact on me, but this was different and it had crept up on me. Even the fact that I had, for the first time, used my private office to have sex with a client and hadn't agonised over whether I should, spoke volumes about how Ellie had got under my skin.

I spent a few days thinking about her, and wondering about what my feelings were. I even considered telling her she had to stop coming, just to make things simpler, but I decided that would be just too horrible. It wasn't just the sex that was drawing me in, or even her physical attractiveness, I just found I warmed to her; her back story, her (and Lolly's) bold innovation in setting up GGGenius, and her calm yet feisty determination, completely devoid of self-doubt. Even making herself a client as a direct way to get into bed with me. I found all this very compelling.

So, she came to me the next week, and four times more after that. Each time, the sex was wonderful, and each time, I became more besotted with her. I even stopped bothering about the time, and a 1-hour session became 2 hours, and then even more.

I remember, on one occasion we did a tit 69, with me on top, just enjoying each other's breasts for long, priceless moments. This is not usually a favourite position for me, but with Ellie it was sublime. it had never been like this before and I swear my pussy was dripping without even being touched.

For our most recent session, she turned up on the doorstep on a warm sunny day, wearing a pair of flat-soled sandals, a figure-hugging red t-shirt dress, which came down to her calves, very stylish sunglasses, and a straw sun-hat. I opened the door and she was brighter than the sun; all beaming smile and beautiful curves. Even with her blue eyes covered she was dazzling.

'Hello gorgeous' she said, breezily, but I was tongue-tied and didn't respond. I just stepped aside to let her in, with a gormless smile on my face. She hadn't particularly dressed to impress, but there I was, stunned.

By now, I think she was well aware of the effect she had on me; she tossed her hat onto a hook (but missed) and then headed to the sex salon, walking slinkily and peeling off the t-shirt dress, appropriately enough, as if it were a t-shirt, and I followed, in her thrall. Once in the salon, she turned and I saw that she was wearing a very sheer 'nude' bra, and a thong. The latter obviously to avoid the dreaded visible panty line through the slinky cotton dress. She quickly divested herself of these final items and then rushed forward to embrace me in a very tight hug.

'Oh 'Livia, I'm so excited. I'm always excited to come here, and it's not just the sex. I love being with you!'

Well the feeling was certainly mutual, but I found it strangely difficult to admit it to her. I was still trying to cling onto my self-imposed rules for myself and how I interacted with clients. But she didn't feel like a client. She never had. Unlike any client before, I felt like a fraud taking money from her.

I returned her hug even more tightly, and I swung her from side to side. The softness of her beautiful body felt exquisite as it moulded against mine, and her kisses were as electrifying as ever.

I dropped my silk dressing-gown (I was naked underneath) and led her to the bed, where I laid her down and began kissing her all over. I loved every part of her, her neck, her collarbones, her breasts, her ribs, her hip bones, her toes, her ankles, her thighs, and of course her simply wonderful pussy. I loved the smell and taste of her skin - all of it - and I explored her whole body with my mouth making her quiver and sigh. This wasn't LIKE making love, I really was making love to her, and I was in heaven.

I began eating her pussy tenderly, then rolled her over on top of me so she could sit on my face and MAKE me eat it. I loved it both ways and when she came, and came, and came, I gloried in being coated in her juice.

When it was my turn on top, I hung my heavy breasts over her face and she worshipped them, her eyes closed in bliss, then she took me by the waist and pulled me, gently but insistently up, until I was straddling her face and she could take her turn to bathe in female love honey.

My orgasms, as she licked my pussy adoringly, were so incredibly intense. I looked down into those gorgeous blue eyes as I felt the mother of all climaxes rising within me, and then I just exploded, in a galactic starburst of an orgasm. I flopped forward, my arms spreadeagled, and my face buried in the mattress, as my cunt spasmed over and over again, dribbling out juice each time. I could hear her moaning each time there was more to swallow, and she just lay still, letting my pleasure gradually subside.

There was no room for doubt anymore. I was in love with this woman.

When I had regained the use of my limbs, I rolled over and we snuggled down under the covers. We dozed for a while and then I opened my eyes and looked at her, I mean really looked at her, and my heart skipped a beat. She opened those pellucid blue eyes and gazed at me.

'Ellie, would you spend the night with me. Here, in my bedroom upstairs?'

She smiled, a radiant smile, and her eyes suddenly turned misty.

'Oh 'Livia, darling, I thought you'd never ask.'

12