All Comments on 'Savour Me Pt. 08'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed your well crafted “Savour Me” series and this closing piece no exception. You teased us with near romantic moments with Margot and Ula, so nice to see Olivia find love. Ellie another uniquely intriguing character. Character development is one of the strengths of your writing — Olivia and each of her clients — but not the only. The graphically erotic sex, each episode uniquely drawn/framed around that client personality, never gratuitous. The humor/wit you bring to the scenes/characters, so often subtle/just enough like in this piece: “My eyes were almost out on stalks!” Or “…she tossed her hat onto a hook (but missed).” Could go on and certainly hope you will share more of your vivid imagination. Oh, must add: I made a comment about using bra size to describe breasts in the opening piece to this series — well, the way you went on to describe breasts and every other part of the female body during erotic moments with Olivia’s clients/lovers perfect, so easily visualized. Thanks for sharing.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 year ago

This was a spectacular conclusion to the series. So good! The transition from just sex into real love making was perfect.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Migbird and toesucker1 for the positive comments. I enjoyed writing this series, even more than Oh Heels. This one will be out on kindle soon.

Meanwhile, on with the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well Lissy W I really enjoyed this one however! I feel a little short changed, why ? Perhaps I'm old fashioned but I loved this so much I need another chapter to finish it off, I wanted to see how the two cope with Olivia's work and we all love a happy ending don't we.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

I wanted the story to end happily and momentously, and let the reader imagine the future. If I had got into the practicalities of their life together, it would have been difficult to acheive that.

PS: I don't rule out Olivia returning at some point.

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 year ago

The "Savour Me", series is kinky, erotic and romantic all rolled into one and not a strapon in sight!

I liked the way how through out this series Olivia's emotional defences are slowly eroded away by the likes of Orla, Ula and Margot before finally falling for Eliie.

I think the series finishes at the right point as the rest can be played out in the minds of the readers.

All the episodes are engaging, well written and wonder if what had been written, is based on personal experiences?

You are a good story teller and look forward to new stories in the near future!

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year agoAuthor

CupidCupid, many thanks for your lovely comments.

Was it based on personal experiences? No, not really, and the fact you ask that, I take as a huge compliment! It's 90% pure imagination. I was inspired by Olivia, almost as soon as I started writing about her though.

You have to read the Oh Heels series (also published elsewhere as Over Heels) for something based on my personal experiences. :-)

Thank you.

Lissy

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

Yeah she got love. Thank you I enjoyed this series

LissyWLissyW10 months agoAuthor

Nicole: Thanks for your comments on each part of the series. I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

Lissy

x

JanelovesgirlsJanelovesgirls5 months ago

very good loved the story very good

LissyWLissyW5 months agoAuthor

Janelovesgirls: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
* New book, Vix's Licks, now published on KDP Amazon* I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Savour Me Pt. 07 Previous Part
Savour Me Series Info