Saw my friend's mom Shitting

Story Info
This is a story when I saw my friend's mom shitting in open.
1.9k words
3.32
25.2k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Aakash. Last year my friend Rahul got admission to a college in Kharagpur. So since his father was out of town he asked me whether I can drop him and his mother off at Kharagpur. I readily accepted it as I loved to drive and thought I could also meet some of my friends from Kharagpur.

On April 10, our journey started from Kolkata. I was seated in the driver seat, my friend Rahul in the front seat, and his mom Shalini sat in the back seat. We were going from Kolkata to Kharagpur. She was wearing a Kurti with white leggings. Initially, the journey for the first hour was relatively uneventful. After that, I stopped my car near a local Dhaba to have our breakfast. While we were waiting for our food Rahul's mom Shalini said: "I think I am having stomach cramps. I need to use the latrine".

So I asked the waiter where was the female washroom. He said that there is just one washroom at the back. In just 1 min she came back from the washroom with her hand on her nose. She said that the washroom was very dirty. However, I tried to conceive her that all the washrooms in the Dhaba are generally dirty. Moreover, there will be no washroom facilities available on the highways and she should relieve herself. But she refused to use the washroom.

After having breakfast we left for the journey. After 1 hour I could see that she was getting uncomfortable. She tried to silently pass gas. However, the smell made that obvious. I asked her whether she was ok. She said that the stomach cramps got even worse. I asked Rahul to search for the nearest washroom on maps. Well, the maps failed to show any.

I could feel she was getting more uncomfortable. Now she was farting with a loud noise without even trying to hide it. The smell inside the car was getting heavy.

I said "Aunty there are no near washrooms nearby. Can you hold for 1 hour till we reach there?"

She said, "No Aakash. I think I need to shit right now. Please take me somewhere empty".

I took the next exit from the highway. The road was not permanent and probably took to some village.

I could see the shame in Rahul's eyes. He said, "Maa, can't you wait for 1 hour more? How can you poop in the open".

She said "Sorry beta. I cannot hold for 1 hour. If I hold any longer accident can happen. The car will get dirty."

Rahul said "But Maa, what if some see you shitting? That will be very shameful."

She said "Rahul do not worry. Nobody is near us. Only you and Aakash are here. Aakash is like a son to me. Also even if someone sees, there is nothing to be ashamed of. I am also a human and need to attend nature's call. If I hold any longer I will crap in my leggings. That will be even more shameful. "

I said "Rahul, it is ok. There is no one near us. Aunty can relieve herself here."

Then Shalini said "Rahul I have bad knee problems and I cannot squat. I need you to support me while I poop."

Rahul said "What! No way I can see you naked. You are my mother. What will people tell if they see us."

Aunty said, "Why do you care what people will say? What if I fall down and break my hips? Well if you do not want to help me then I will ask Aakash to hold me."

Rahul was looking visibly more embarrassed. He said "Ma, how can you ask Aakash to see you naked."

Now even she was getting frustrated. She said with a stern voice "So what shall I do? Neither you are willing to help and not allowing Aakash to help me. So what, if he sees me naked? I have nothing special with me. Like any woman, I have an anus and vagina. There is nothing to be ashamed of. It is not like I am sleeping with someone. I need Aakash's help so that I can poop. Yes, he will see me naked. He has to see me naked only because he has to help me."

Now turning to me aunty said, "Beta will you not help me? Do you have a problem if you see me naked? I need your help please".There was a moment of silence. Then I said that will help her. Rahul was embarrassed that his mother will be nude in front of me.

After that aunty and I got out of the car. Now she pulled down her legging. I could see her pink panty. I was shocked and happy that can I see her nude. I said "Aunty do not drop your legging and panty on the ground. It will get dirty. Give it to me." After that, she put her fingers in her panty and in one quick motion removed it. I took her belonging and kept them in the car. Now she was in open with nothing but the Kurti.

Me: "Aunty remove the Kurti otherwise it may get soiled." After that, she removes her Kurti. Now she was naked in open with nothing but just a bra.

For the first time, I saw some mature pussy. She had probably not shaved her hair for some time. There was a little bush. I went behind her back, then hold her by her waist and pulled her ass near me. Then I put my hands in between her legs and spread those out. I said, "Aunty now you can poop".

God, she was holding a lot I swear. As soon as I said that semi-solid feces started to flow out from her asshole. The feces started to trickle down her thighs. She was getting dirty. Loud farting noise was coming from her anus. A heavy smell started to reach my nose.

Aunty: "Aakash I have finished pooping. Please help me to clean my butt. My hands cannot reach back from this position."

I went near the car and said to Rahul "Dude your mom has finished shitting. However, I need your help to clean her."

Rahul: "What, No way I will see her in that state. That is very disgusting."

On hearing this I got angry: "What do you mean by disgusting? Your mom has feces all over her body. How can you not help her? Are you ashamed to see her pussy and asshole? Well, I have just seen that and she has nothing special. For God's sake, she even does not even shave her pussy. Even if you want to see her pussy you can't. And here asshole is completely covered with feces. If you are not willing to help I will just ask her to wear her pants. However, there will be shits stains all over. Everyone will think your mom has craped in her pants. People will make fun of you and your mom. And also you have to smell the shit of your mom for the rest of the journey. It is your choice."

Rahul said "Ok I will help. But I will not touch her anus or pussy. You have to clean it."

I asked him to hold her waist. Then I said, "Aunty spread your legs so that I can clean them with some water". Some feces had dried up. I took some water and started to clean her anus. I purposely put my index finger up her asshole.

She said "Beta that hurts. Please do not insert your finger."

I said "Aunty, I do not want any feces to stick on your ass. So I need to clean it vigorously." Next, I moved to her pussy. Some shit was stuck on her pussy hair. I said, "Aunty you should regularly trim your pussy hair. It is not hygienic as you can see. You can get an infection". I got a good look at her pussy. From what I can tell that she must have regular sex. The hole was quite big. While cleaning I purposely rubbed her clitoris. As soon as I rubbed it, her leg started shaking.

She said, "No, no, no please stop. Do not rub so hard. Please Aakash stop ".

Well, I did not want her to squirt on me and make Rahul any more embarrassed. I stopped as soon as she said.

I said, "Aunty, I think you are now clean enough."

Rahul said "Ma, please wear your pants fast. We should get going before anyone sees us here."

I said "Wait Rahul. I have just washed her ass. We should give it some time to dry up otherwise infection can spread. However, if we can blow air on her anus it will dry faster and we can get going."

Rahul said "Do anything you want. I just want to leave this place and get back to the car."

I said "Ok, but you need to help since my hand is now wet. Are you willing to help?"

Rahul said "I can't stand here anymore. Just tell me what to do. I want to get out of here fast"

I said "First put your hands between her ass cheeks and spread it. After that bring your mouth near her anus and blow air from your mouth. This will help it dry faster."

He did just as I said. However, just after one blow, he removed his face.

I said "What happened? You need to blow more air"

Rahul said "I can't do that. Bad odor is coming."

I said "What do you expect that hole to smell? Will the smell of perfume come from her anus? She is a human being. Just like everyone she shits from here."

After that, he did a couple of blows of air. I said "I think here asshole is dry. However, we should not take any risks. Rahul put your finger inside her asshole."

Rahul said, "I do not want to put my finger in her anus."

Aunty said "Beta please do as Aakash says. I do not want to get any infection up there. You have already seen everything. There is no harm in touching it."

Rahul: "But what if I hurt you?"

Me: "Well I have seen here asshole. The hole is quite big. I am pretty sure the asshole is regularly used. Just put your finger there and tell me if it is dry."

He did just as he was told.

Rahul: "I think is it dry enough".

Me: "Now rub her vagina. Is it dry?"

Rahul: "Yes it is dry. I think we are good to go."

Me: " Aunty I think we are good to go. Please dress up. We should get going so that we can reach Kharagpur before sunset."

Aunty: "Thank you Aakash beta. I always knew that I could trust you. Sorry to put you in such an uncomfortable situation. Rahul, you should learn from Aakash. How he took care of me. From holding me to cleaning my ass. He did not feel any shame in that."

Me:" Aunty please do not stay Thank you. This was my duty to help you. "

The end.

Note: Guys this was my very first story. Please forgive if there are any grammatical errors. Also, leave suggestions in the comment section. I plan to write many more stories in the future.