Saw my Indian Police Mom Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited for a while before he started humping my mother's rear.

He waited for a while before he started humping my mother's rear. The pace remained slow and gentle in those initial minutes. I could discern the subtle shift in my mom's eyes, a transition from pain to pleasure. Initially, she had teary eyes and cried in pain.

However, now her facial expressions reflected pleasure; though her eyes still held tears, she wasn't crying; these were tears of happiness and pleasure. A gentle smile graced her beautiful face.

Raghuvanshi noticed it and asked, "Ab maza aa raha hai na? ---(Isn't it fun now?)". My mom didn't say anything but just nodded in agreement, then began to push her hips back against Raghuvanshi's groin, signifying that it was time to level up. Raghuvanshi understood the ASSignment and gradually increased the pace. Soon, it resembled the rapid fire of a machine gun. His actions were so forceful and swift that the sounds of their bodies colliding started echoing throughout the entire house. It seemed as though they had completely forgotten I was there.

It all came to a halt as Raghuvanshi started to repeatedly exclaim, "I am cumming! I am cumming! I am cumming! Ahhhh," and collapsed onto my mom's backside. Both of them were panting and covered in sweat.

"It was awesome," I heard mom's exhausted voice as she nudged Raghuvanshi onto his side.

"Sach me, teri gaand maarke jannat mil gayi. ---(Truly, Fucking your ass was heavenly.)" Raghuvanshi replied.

"Dobaara karein? ---(Wanna do it again?" Mom asked.

"That's not a question to ask. I am definitely going to fuck you again, babe. Just give me a second to relax," Raghuvanshi replied.

I was astonished at the two of them. They had been fucking for more than an hour now, and they still wanted to continue. It's like they are Rati and Kamdev themselves. (Kamdev is the Indian Sex God and Rati is his wife)

Just as they were about to begin again, mom's phone rang.

"It's Santosh," she said before answering the call on speaker mode so that Raghuvanshi could listen too.

Santosh informed mom that the Inspector had asked her and Raghuvanshi to report to his office. Mom assured him that they would be there in the next 15 minutes and then hung up. It was finally time for the two lovers to put a stop to their sex-marathon and get dressed to leave.

"Sun, chaddi-bra mat pehaniyo. Sahab ko teri chuchiya dekhna bahut pasand hai. Aise hi jayegi toh tujhe hi ghurte rahenge. ---(Listen, don't wear bra-panties. Sir likes to ogle at your breasts very much. If you go like this then he will keep staring at you.)" Raghuvanshi said as he spanked my mother's ass once again and started to get dressed. Nevertheless, mom swiftly cleaned herself of any fluids and changed into a different set of bra and panties before donning her uniform.

The two of them emerged from their love cave, fully dressed and prepared to fulfill their duties as responsible police officers in the city. Mom informed me that she would be back by 8 pm tonight, and Dad would bring dinner from my favorite restaurant on his way home.

Raghuvanshi came to me and gave me a pack of my favorite chocolate, as he always did. However, this time it felt considerably more awkward, as if he was trying to compensate by giving me these chocolates in return for fucking my mother.

They left for work, and I remained at home alone with my thoughts.

To Be Continued...

12