Say Her Name Again, John

Story Info
Horny wife gives the gift of incestuous roleplaying.
1.9k words
4.44
36.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are over the age of 18.

(Marie uses her special talents, and a little daughterly roleplay to satisfy her horny husband on his birthday)

"I have a surprise for you."

My wife, Marie suddenly spoke as I finished the last of my birthday lasagna that she makes every year. It was perfect, and not too wet or sloppy like most lasagna. The basil was chopped finely into the ricotta and the chilies were mixed into sausage and beef. A lot of care went into this. It's my favorite, and she always makes it for me on my birthday, as well as a cherry pie from scratch.

"Oh, I bet I know what this is." I said suggestively, meaning a decadent cherry pie was coming soon.

Marie nodded, and lithly excused herself from the table and into the kitchen.

I waited, and pissed around on my phone until I felt her hand on my shoulder...

My lovely, white skinned, huge titted, Italian wife was naked before me; her breasts mere inches from my face. I recognized her smell immediately as my daughter Courtney's sweet-smelling, cookie-flavored perfume. She was holding the cherry pie, and her perfectly primped makeup and huge bosom made her look like a 1950s pinup.

She carefully drew her finger around the rim of the pie, pulling up a glob of warm red filling.

l felt her hand on the back of my neck as I watched her slowly trace her finger over her erect, gummy, nipple; and then force her massive, doughy, tit into my mouth. I moaned into her soft flesh, and nursed the tart cherry flavor mixed with my daughter's perfume from her sweet, heavy titty.

Had my wife decided to turn herself into a deliciously suggestive dessert?

"This isn't the surprise." Marie whispered knowingly.

"I just didn't want you to forget who your wife is."

I was puzzled as she pulled my sucking lips away and I opened my eyes, looking into her huge soulful brown ones, searching for clues as to what she meant.

"Happy Birthday, John." she murmured as she lifted her overly large breast to her mouth and expertly sucked the remaining cherry flavor from her nipple.

she continued...

"Clear this table, and meet me upstairs in 10 minutes."

"Upstairs?" I questioned with my face, silently. Our bedroom was on the first floor.

"In *her* room, John." was all she said.

It was like a strike of lightning, as I knew immediately what her intentions were. She had roleplayed as our daughter Courtney months before, when she went away to college. We had both vowed we wouldnt 'go there' again, but she was clearly comfortable providing for my fantasies (our fantasies?) for a special occasion. I couldnt believe my luck and felt the blood rush into my dick at the thought that my wife was going to be doing something so filthy.

I watched in awe as she sauntered, nude, up the stairs, and spanked one of her full white ass cheeks for my benefit before disappearing into our daughter's childhood bedroom.

It took only 1 minute to frantically clear the table but I waited the full 10, checking my watch and imagining what sort of shameful delights awaited me.

"I'm ready, dad!" I heard Marie call down to me, and I was already harder than I have ever been in my life with anticipation. My mouth dry, I deliberately ascended the stairs and approached the door to my daughter's room. When i pushed it open, I was stunned at what was before me.

The room was familiar, and even smelled of Courtney. My wife had liberally applied her perfume everywhere including her own body, and around the room I took notice of the posters, stuffed toys, clothing, and pictures that belonged to my daughter, including a framed 8x10 of her darling, chubby-cheeked face, smiling from the nightstand.

And sitting there on the bed, was Marie.

She was dressed in Courtney's school top, tied obscenely around her huge, bloated tits, which were escaping upward like a biscuit tin. She had Courtney's plaid skirt around her knees, as her large womanly rear end would never fit into it. I could see her white, fluffy, asscheeks spreading on my daughter's blanket.

"Do you want to fuck your daughter?" Marie asked.

"Yes..." I croaked dryly.

"Yes, what?.... dad?" She was teasing.

"Yes i want to fuck my daughter." When I said this it came out as half growled. She nodded in approval, smiling big.

She beckoned me with one hand and pulled the knot loose holding Courtney's shirt over her heavy, creamy tits.

"Come fuck Courtney, and cum in me deep.... Happy Birthday."

I smiled beamingly at her, knowing I was about to see god.

She laid on her back, and pulled the skirt from her.

''Come fuck me, dad. Come fuck your little girl." she whimpered.

I dropped my pants and belt like an anchor, and thrust myself on top of her, milking her lips with mine and mauling her giant tits.

"Oh god, Courtney!!!" I erupted.

And suddenly she stopped, and pulled her knees to her chest.

"You're not fucking your wifes pussy." she said.

"I'm already lubricated... take me in my butt-pussy... my *Courtney-Pussy*." she stuttered to me, probably the horniest thing my wife has ever said to me.

I was drunk on her filthy talk as I beheld her slippery, well-oiled asshole.

Marie grabbed my cock and pulled me to her hole. I was about to incestuously have missionary anal sex with my wife, while she pretended to be my little girl. It was a lot to process.

"Look at my picture, dad, when you push inside of me." Marie whined.

I did.

I looked right in my darling, beloved daughter's eyes in her headshot and pushed earnestly into my wifes asshole.

Marie moaned gutterally.

"Yeeesssss.... you're fucking your daughter, John. You're fucking Courtney."

I was shivering as I gently entered Marie's ass, slowly gliding further into her tightness. I inhaled my daughters perfume from my wife's sweaty tits and sodomized into her gently, until finally my quivering nuts were humped firmly against the fat globes of the underside of her ass. I was fully inside of her, and throbbing deliciously.

"Do you like it, dad? Does my pussy feel better than mommy's?" Marie taunted.

"Oh god, Court, you're so much tighter than your mother. I love you, babygirl."

Marie had her eyes shut tight, but I could tell that last comment rattled her insides.

''Do you think about me while you fuck mommy?" Marie whispered urgently.

"Yes." I replied, defeated.

"Do you think about me when you jerk off?" she continued, sinking her claws into me.

"Yes." I chanted.

"Do you think about me when you cum?" she was really going for this.

"Everyday." I blurted.

Marie gasped at that one and I could feel her orgasm building and starting to cause small contractions up her ass.

"John!" Marie croaked desperately.

''When you cum, I want you to go deep and stay still. I want to feel what Courtney does to you." My perverted wife was going to make sure my orgasm detonated fully inside of her, and would feel it for weeks.

She was really playing this up, almost torturing me with obscene lust.

"Look at her picture, and think about getting your daughter pregnant." She cooed.

"OH FUCK!!!" I wailed. I was totally consumed in lust, balls deep in my wife, but make no mistake I wanted to knock up my little girl at that moment.

"Get me pregnant, dad." She teased.

I was all the way up her clenching asshole.

"Squirt your cum inside me, dad. Make me pregnant with your cum. Cum in me like you do when you're with mommy and pretending to fuck me!"

The moment was upon me, and we both knew it. My eyes snapped open, and I looked right at my daughters picture as I filled my hands with Marie's doughy, white titties, and pushed to the root deep up her tight, squirming butt, which was standing-in for my daughter's youthful pussy.

I locked eyes with my devoted wife one last time and said...

"I'm getting Courtney pregnant."

And with that, my orgasm burst up her asshole. My dick was twisting and jerking inside of her. An orgasm ripped through my wife as she screamed and begged for me to cum inside of her.

"uuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuh!!!!" she shuddered as her contractions milked my dick and she was practically sobbing as she requested more, keeping me firing hot, thick wads into her butthole.

"Cum in me dad! Cum inside your daughter! Fill your daughter with cum!"

I was squirting painfully into her ass, looking at my daughter's photo, breeding my orgasm from my little girl into the depths of my wife's fat, perverted butt. Her snug, suctioning rectum was tugging my swollen, jizzing dick as more shameless filth poured from her mouth.

"Get me pregnant dad! I know you always think about pumping me full of your cum when you shoot it in mom! Ejaculate into your daughter! Ejaculate up your own daughter's pussy! Get your daughter pregnant! Squirt inside me! Pump your incest into me, dad! Breed your daughter Courtney in her own bed"!

I had tears in my eyes, as my nuts jerked and pumped their contents sharply into my wife's rippling hole.

"Daddy's cumming inside of you, Courtney!" I moaned as I stared at my daughter's face. l continued to drain my nuts into her mother's fat, breedable ass.

She continued, milking my incestuous balls for everything my daughter could ever ask for. "Stay deep, honey... get me PREGNANT. Get *Courtney* pregnant... Blow your balls into your daughter!"

I sobbed as my twitching cock and testicles pulsed into her heavy, smothering, orgasmic ass.

"Daddy's filling you up, baby girl. oh *GOD* I'M CUMMING INSIDE MY OWN DAUGHTER!! FUCK!!!" I was delirious in this filthy wet fuck.

I was pinching my wife's nipples, which were rock hard atop her mountainous chest, as I squirted happily into her violated, and thoroughly-bred asshole.

Marie was clearly being satisfied as she squeaked and whimpered. "I can feel you shooting inside of me, daddy. Cum deep in your little girl! my own father is squirting inside me!"

As our fuck subsided and my cum drained up her big butt, Marie was gently coaxing, barely above a whisper.

"Go ahead, dad. Empty them inside of me. Ejaculate fully into your daughter. Your little girl. Stay in me until I'm pregnant by my father." She murmured.

I stared directly into my daughter's face as I finished, wickedly breeding and shooting off into her mother's pulsating, tender asshole. I had pumped all my incest desires into my wife and was now weak from the exertion, my dick painfully hard and still crammed completely inside of Marie.

Marie was the first to speak.

"Did you cum inside your daughter, honey? Did you look into her eyes as you got Courtney pregnant?"

"Honey, that was magical and so raunchy." I confessed.

"Good." she said.

"I know we said we wouldnt do this, but I can't give it up. From now on, my ass is my Courtney-Pussy. When you need incest, when you need your daughter, you can breed me in it."

I was stunned as my leaking cock was finally pushed from her hole with a wet 'plop'.

"Happy Birthday, John".