All Comments on 'Say Her Name Again, John'

by DoctorThrust

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please. Maybe Courtney can catch them role-playing and offer the real thing to Daddy, breeding or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some of this felt very real and made me oh so horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have to read about Courtney really being talked into having Daddy, by her Mom. Maybe his next birthday or Christmas Daddy really gets to give his baby girl a baby bump.

DoctorThrustDoctorThrustabout 1 year agoAuthor

Would you guys like a John/Courtney slow burn romance or some fantasizing from Marie's perspective?

julieatlanta46julieatlanta46about 1 year ago

Yes, more please!! Love the idea offered regarding Courtney coming home for a surprise visit from college and "catching" her parents role-playing. Don't let her give it up too quickly though, Develop the story deeper. Infuse the storyline with them catching her masturbating to eating the mom's pussy. Make this a family affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Best story I have ever read. You are an excellent writer. I just hope that in some part this is a true story!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That was horrible and role-playing isn't real so this story belongs in the garbage not here. Fat wife wearing her daughter's clothes but can't get them past her fat thighs. Nasty! This was pathetic and ridiculous.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

" fat, breedable ass"? Give me a break! Wife could not stay in character, either. . . .

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I'm sorry haters show up here, without a second of consideration.

Your work was good. A fun , dirty story as advertised.

To all the haters, try and do better, if you've got any guts at all. Otherwise, Eat A Dik.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous