Say it!

Story Info
A couple's play session.
1.3k words
4.38
5.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it."

The tickling whisper was a quiet command in her ear. She quickly glanced at his face. So close to hers. So expectant. All she could do is close her eyes and shake her head no.

"So much simpler if you just say it. If you just admit it. Admit it to yourself. Surrender to it it." His finger tips stroked her smooth soft skin as he said this.

She didn't want to, but couldn't help it. The shiver of anticipation that raced through her left her aching for more of his touch.

"Well then, shall we begin?"

Though she knew he wasn't asking her permission, she swallowed and nodded.

There were a few finishing touches he needed to take care of though. She was already bound of course. With her hands tied over her head he had pulled the rope taught. That did not satisfy him though. He pulled the rope harder forcing her hands higher in the air. With the pressure growing on her shoulders she had no choice but to rise up on her toes. He tied off the rope and watched as she couldn't help but dance on her tiptoes.

"Look at you." His longing sigh hissed past the lips that longed to taste her. "You are truly a vision. One last thing though."

He paused with the ball gag pressed against her lips. "One last chance? Say it now, take the easy way. I promise you you WILL say it either way you choose."

Her only response was to open her mouth to accept the gag.

He cinched the very tightly.

There seemed to be a sense of urgency surrounding him now. From the moment he had put the gag in her mouth he had been very serious. There was no cooing or stroking. The teasing smile that usually played upon his lips replaced with a frown and a furrowed brow.

He stood before her, head down contemplating the crop he rolled between his fingertips. Calmly he tucked the crop under his arm reached up and grasped either side of her blouse and ripped it open. Their eyes locked as the chaos of buttons bouncing and rolling on the floor seemed to echo off the walls. He tipped his head in a question. She closed her eyes.

She could feel his hands dig between the fabric of her bra and the tender skin of her breasts. He scooped and lifted so that her breasts were resting exposed on top of her bra.

The first loud smack of the crop found its mark on her left nipple. She screamed out pain and shock.

It was so different this time. This side of their relationship had always had an edge of course. This was harder though. It didn't seem this was something they were sharing. That was always important to both of them. The connection they had was always the base. Always. The base, the top layer, and the core. She couldn't see it in him right now. Couldn't feel it. She could only remember it. And trust in it. There was always stopping too. That never changed. If either of them felt the need to stop for any reason, they stopped.

Her jaw was sore now. It was the gag forcing her mouth to stretch. Her toes were tired. Her hands and arms were tired. There were angry red crop marks covering her breasts. She could feel each part of her body and the ache or pain individually. She could feel it all bundled together. She felt alive.

"Say it." He had been repeating it over and over. With almost every stroke of the crop, he said it. With almost every new red mark appearing on her breasts, he said it. It was his mantra now. His hypnotic suggestion, his goal, his salvation.

He was standing near her now. The crop lay between them at their feet. "No, I haven't forgotten." Whispering in her ear his hand was roughly working its way between her legs. Inside her underwear. His voice, his manner, his very being changed and calmed as his fingers found their target.

Every time. Every time he was transported and left floating in giddy wonder when he felt the wetness of her pussy. That first touch sent a shock all the way up his arm that took his breath away.

He couldn't believe it. He was dizzy with the thought of it. She had gotten the better of him for a while. That beautiful creature dangling helplessly in front of him had almost beaten him without lifting a finger. He was gazing deeply into her eyes now. He was having a hard time continuing the game. He wanted to take her down and worship her body. Caress her body and soul.

She watched the transformation with soaring glee. That cockeyed, confident smile crooked his lips. The look coming from his eyes as he tipped his head just so told her the future. She could feel her need for him burn in every fiber. She almost ready now. Almost ready to tell him. To say it for him. Almost.

There were no toys now. Now vibrators, dildos, floggers, clamps or anything else. Just her. He wanted to make her cum. No games. Just him. Just him showing her all she meant to him.

She was relaxing into it more now. The ache running through her body embraced and caressed her. Almost every part of her was sore in some way. From her fingers that tingled to her toes that she had been standing on for such a long time. Every inch of her was sore, and aching. If only she could stand. Or put her arms down.

She was thinking about this when she felt the slow sensual rubbing of her pussy start to get faster. More insistent. She could hear her own breathing starting to come in quicker bursts as she tried to breathe around the gag. From a fast rubbing motion that was taking her closer and closer to cumming, closer to losing control, it all stopped. She was left tottering on the edge of a cliff. She was ready to jump off with both feet. And it just stopped. Her moans of frustration echoed and echoed around the walls.

She was being let down. She was standing on her flat feet. Her arms merely raised so that her wrists were level with her chin. It all felt so much better.

And the gag came out too. She knew what that meant. Knew what he'd be asking of her.

He stood close to her now his left hand alternating between rubbing her clit and pushing in and out of her pussy. He was very rhythmic about it at first. As she became excited from having her clit stroked and she was beginning to breathe harder, he would slide his fingers into her pussy. When her breathing increased more he switched back to her clit. Leaning down he started to whisper in her ear.

"Please cum for me. Please cum for me. Let me hear you. Let me feel you cum on my fingers. Cum for me."

He kept whispering how he wanted her to cum while nibbling her ear, her neck, her shoulder and her lips. Finally feeling his hardness simply press against her thigh sent a shiver of longing through her that started her back over the cliff.

She came. She came grunting and gasping. She came yelling and pulling at the cuffs that her arms hung from. She came in a long loud cry that seemed to last forever.

"I'm going to leave you here for a few minutes. Just relax and catch your breath. I'll be back in a few minutes to let you down." With that he turned and started to walk away.

She watched him go. Watched until he had his hand on the handle of the door.

"Thank you... Master." She said.

His hand paused ever so briefly on the doorknob. Neither could see the other's grin but, They both knew it was there as he left the room.