Phantom Touch

Story Info
A woman's first paranormal experience.
2.4k words
4.29
7.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phantom Touch

Written By: Sisi Burks

Edited By: Bazzle

Date Finished: Wednesday, August 30, 2023

For days now, the only thing in my stomach has been coffee and in my lungs was the smoke from my now endless cigarettes. A hard thing for me to say is, I can't face eating. This place spooks me out, that is an understatement, but it's not only creepy because of the way the cabinet doors open and close on their own nor how the lights continuously flicker on and off above me. It's because I know I am not alone, there is something here with me in this big empty house.

I don't believe in ghosts. Or at least, 72 hours ago I didn't. Before coming here for what was meant to be a quiet vacation alone so I could finish my latest novel. I couldn't believe what a bargain of a deal there was on this lake front property. It is tree lined with crystal clear water. It was practically a steal to rent for a couple weeks, I just had to snag it up the moment I found it online. I, of course, like any good buyer, ignored all the insane reviews from other guests that told stories right out of a horror movie about it. People who had left early, unable to stand it any longer.

Hogwash. That's what I thought. It was all just marketing like any other "haunted" location in this world was. Since I am sitting here, outside shivering and shaking on the back deck, writing this means I was wrong. I tried to ignore all the little signs, the sounds that came from nowhere in the middle of the day and dead of night. Even the figures drifting by that I would see in the corner of my eye. When I looked properly, had it only been that, I might have been able to go about my trip without much more than an uneasy feeling.

It properly started with what happened to me two nights ago, I knew for certain I was not alone. I haven't slept a wink since then, solely surviving on caffeine and nicotine and I don't think I'll be able to sleep for the rest of my fourteen day stay. I can't even think about how heavy my eyelids are, wishing I had match sticks to hold them up, I am worried about what could happen to me again in that unassuming state of sleep.

Actually before I get started on what exactly happened, which will make me sound insane, I should give a little introduction. My name is Mirandia Wilson, going by the pen name Randi, and I am a published writer of horror novels. I have got into the most gruesome of topics with my fictional writing but nothing compares to the experience of reality of what these beings are capable of. Strangely, it's hard to even call what happened to me scary, even though it very much was, as they say the truth is often stranger than fiction.

I'm a bookish woman, exactly what one would picture when thinking of a thirty something year old novelist. Overweight from my sedentary lifestyle sitting chained to my desk with a pack of chocolate cookies always nearby. My dull green eyes that have a pair of thick rimmed glasses are framed with bottle dyed black hair that reaches down to the middle of my back, and in front of me most of the time. To say the least, I am not the most attractive woman in the world but, apparently attractive enough for whatever this thing is.

Regarding the other night, everything seemed normal though there was that creepy edge I explained above. By bedtime, I had ignored it and thought nothing of the weird happenings around me. Determined to enjoy my vacation, haunted house or not. I stubbed out my last cigarette of the day, flipping on the bedroom television and turning down the sound to let me sleep. I thought the flashing images brightened up the room a little, figuring that would drown out any bumps in the night that might come. I had dressed myself in a big t-shirt and large pair of comfortable fresh cotton panties before I slipped into the king sized bed, feeling at ease and comfortable right away as I took my glasses off with the world now blurry, I laid down to enjoy whatever was on TV while I waited to slowly drift off to sleep. I was sadly only able to have my pleasant slumber for a couple hours before I was woken back up, not by a noise, but a feeling.

It was weird, I felt like there was something on top of me and grabbing my breasts through my top. Something cold. Once my blurry eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room I realized I had no blankets on anymore and I could not find them with my fingers either to pull it back over me. That feeling did not stop. Nothing that I could see seemed to be on top of me, but when I looked down to my big chest I could see what looked like the indent of fingers on my skin groping, squeezing my fat breasts. They even moved around with the feeling of the ghostly hands and I could watch and actually enjoy myself seemingly being felt up and turned on by nothing at all.

I finally attempted to shift my hips around a little, trying to get up, but the invisible weight on top of me was too much. I was unable to move from the bed, I was being held down to the mattress. All I could do was lay there open mouthed and watch as my shirt was pulled up over my tits and tucked up under my chin, I felt the cool air as they were let free, sagging sideways from their warm confinement. My pink nipples were instantly hard when it felt like ice was dragged over them. I moaned as they were pinched and pulled up towards the ceiling. The pulling turned into a harsher twisting feeling that made me wince and even whine a little more as I brought my own arms up, trying to feel for whatever was doing this to me. The only thing there was cold air.

It had to be sleep paralysis or a vivid dream of some kind. It could not be real. But the way it felt and being able to watch as my nipples were let go and my heavy breasts quickly sagged back down. I was no stranger to wet dreams, being a happily single woman for the past few years, so I knew what those were like. They were nothing compared to this. I could feel more than just the teasing of my breasts. There was a weight pressing against my big stomach and something between my legs. I felt a bulge digging against my panties, pushing them well inside me. I might be celibate for now but I'm not a virgin. I know the feeling of a cock even if it was not nice and warm like the others I've felt.

Its stimulation was making my breathing become shorter with fear as I then felt a slimy tongue slither onto my right nipple. I was there watching as my breast skin was deformed as it was squeezed as I felt it was sucked on by the air, being slightly pulled up before being let right back down over and over again. While this happened there was a ghostly hand slipping and sliding down my body, gliding as it touched all over my fat belly, before making its way into my panties. I gasped loudly as the freezing touch connected with my pussy. It made me shiver as I felt the freezing cold fingers pressing between my lips, gathering up my wetness to use on my already swollen clit. I was unable to control myself, I moaned and squealed as I bucked my hips against the finger that circled and flicked at my sensitive nub, the chilled touch making it feel even more pleasurable.

It was the strangest feeling in the world, being both terrified and turned on whilst being equally confused by the whole situation. I took a breath as the firm suction on my tit ceased and the bulge against my crotch was pulled away. I was hopeful it was all over. I was wrong. The force returned, the elastic of my panties was roughly pulled down away from my overhanging stomach, making it flop against my thighs and over my pussy, and I felt as the force tugged hard on the fabric, which then slowly shifted down my large thighs, I lifted my bottom to help, and then my panties reached my knees, before finally pulled all the way off one leg and left hanging around my ankle. The weight had finally gotten off my body, but I was stunned and far too scared to even move at that point. Within seconds, the cold, what could only be described as a hand, was between my thighs pushing them apart and I felt that same suction and frigid wetness going from my clit to my pussy lips and right back up. It swirled, flickered, and sucked gently, seeming to know just how to make it feel strangely amazing.

The invisible mouth sent bursts of white hot pleasure through my body, making my back arch up from the soft mattress. My heavy labored breathing and moans filled the room as it went on, never stopping or letting up. Looking down, I saw the imprint digging into my stomach where a head would have to be for me to be receiving this kind of arousal. Soon, I could no longer watch as my own head was tossed back into the pillow under me as I moaned and my body trembled. I was getting close to feeling absolute bliss from the actions going on between my legs. It never felt like this before, not even with another person. When I came, my body tightened up and I even screamed out into the emptiness around me as I clutched onto the bed sheets tightly.

I was given only moments to lay there and pant to get my breath back before I felt a cold arm around myself before being forcefully rolled over and then it squished against my stomach as it pulled up onto my hands and knees. Whatever this thing was, it was strong to be able to do that kind of lifting. My unfit arms and legs shook under my own weight as I stared at the padded headboard in front of me. I felt the cool hands on my thick hips, holding me steady as the tip of a cock was pushed between my lips. It probed for a moment, searching for my hole before one of the hands disappeared from my side and must have helped to guide the thing right inside my soaking wet entrance.

"Oh my god." My own voice sounded foreign to me as I gripped onto the pillow below. It felt thick inside me, filling me up completely. It had been so long since I had something so large inside me, I could feel a stinging stretch at first before the pumping began. At first, it was a slow pace though they were long thrusts in and then teasingly out of my pussy. As the pounding intensified I began to moan loudly, the sound of slapping joining my voice. It was intense to be fucked like that. The hard, chilly cock felt like nothing I had ever experienced. My large body was rocked by the motions as well, causing the headboard to start rhythmically hitting the wall.

When my arms tried to give out, I was pulled right back up into the same position as I was being brutally fucked from behind by the entity. I was struggling as my massive tits and stomach jiggled under me in time with the harsh thrusts. It went on for what felt like forever before I was pushed into once more and the thing trembled against my ass as it filled me up with whatever fluid came out. Then, as suddenly as it had started, it was completely gone. There was nothing there anymore and I was able to flop down, out of breath and sweaty, onto my stomach. I laid there for a while before gathering myself and getting out of bed. After redressing and pulling on a pair of loose shorts I left that room and still have not gone back in. Went right outside for a cigarette and thought of how I had not done that much work during sex in my life. My old partners accepted I was lazy and were the types to just climb on top and get it done.

Since then, I have stayed on the first floor of the house and kept myself going by chain smoking and with the percolator on 24/7 I have been guzzling more coffee than any human should. Even two days later my arms are still sore from holding myself up for so long. I go between the kitchen, living room, and bathroom, leaving the door open every time, too freaked out to have it closed for even a minute. I don't know how I will deal with staying here for the rest of my vacation, but it wasn't as if I could get a refund.

Still, even when I'm just sitting on the couch, attempting to distract myself with the television, I feel like I'm not alone. Hell, sometimes it even feels like there is something sitting right beside me. I am sure the cushion is indented. Sometimes I swear I could feel it touching my arm again. Every little creek or thump makes me jump out of my skin and last night the shower upstairs turned on by itself.

So, this afternoon I have moved myself out of the situation. I'm in the garden writing this to try and calm myself down. I have two large crows hopping around me inquisitively. I am hoping fresh air will help figure this out by getting it all down and out of my head. Guessing it would somehow help. I do feel better out here, but deep down I know as darkness falls, I will have to go back inside soon enough. I am terrified to find out what more pleasure I could be experiencing this evening in this terribly strange place.

I think, for now, I will just sit here and have yet another cigarette.

-Randi