Say, Professor...

Story Info
Student with attitude cums to the Professor for review.
2.2k words
4.38
6.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drpants54
drpants54
5 Followers

One of the reasons I like teaching in college is that I'm good at it and I get nice feedback. I'm always available for my attentive students, and a lesson can be taught just about any time and any place if one sees the opportunity. Also the effectiveness of learning can be improved with simple positive reinforcement. If they feel good learning then it sticks so much better. You certainly demonstrated that when you came to my office the other day, sauntering in with attitude.

You knew I had been observing you in class, a college junior, one day wearing classic schoolgirl uniforms with pleated plaid skirt and white knee socks, and then the next day showing so much skin it might as well be a California beach in summer. In lab you somehow were always leaning over whenever I came by to observe your work and were wearing low-cut pants that revealed your lacy thong. After a while I deduced it couldn't be a coincidence. Your mischievous smile whenever you caught me ogling you confirmed it.

With a touch of haughtiness you boldly stated you wanted extra help and required private lessons. We both knew your grade was already exemplary so I could see where this road would lead, and my heart began to beat faster in anticipation. Already I could feel a little swell of lust inside my pants. What a happy coincidence that you had managed to visit me at my office at this late hour when the rest of the hallway was abandoned for the weekend; quiet, secluded, and empty but for us.

I suggested you take a seat and you did, right on the edge of my desk showing me a creamy length of thigh as your skirt hiked up slightly. You spoke with a little husk in your voice. 'I will pay close attention to what you tell me to do. I love it when you instruct me.' At that moment all pretense that this was a student-teacher study session was gone.

'I'm going to give you a practical exam, Miss.'

You smiled and made a humming sound with your red lips. You shifted on my desk and spread your legs open, your feet on the armrests of my chair. From my perspective I could now glimpse your panties and inwardly salivated.

'While I sit here in my chair and watch you, show me where your mammary glands are, and you can watch the effect of visual stimulation on the male genitalia...'

You parted your lips a little as your hands glided over the surface of your breasts, massaging and squeezing them together. The tight blouse revealed the perky nipples underneath just after your hands passed over them. My trousers were already growing tighter but now an obvious protrusion was growing from my crotch.

'With your right hand, trace the edge of your areolas. Feel the autonomic reflex as the muscle under the skin tightens. It makes your nipple stiffen and protrude even further, heightening its sensitivity, doesn't it?' I asked.

You replied with enthusiasm, 'Mmmm yes, Professor, VERY sensitive.'

'Now with your left hand, show me where your labia majora are. Trace their edges with your finger.' I watched your face carefully as you moved your finger up your inner thigh and stroked the surface of your panties. Your eyes were half-closed but widened momentarily when you made contact with the soft lips.

You moaned softly and said, 'I love seeing you sit there, watching me get all hot and wet. I kept getting wet in your lectures. If only you could have seen what I was doing behind my desk, I'll bet you would have cum on the spot. I want you to feel me. I want to feel your hard hands on me.'

Pretending that I hadn't heard a bit of it, I said, 'No you haven't quite got it right, Miss. Remove your panties so that I may show you their boundaries.' You scooted them down in a flash and skillfully dropped them on my bulging erection. I could smell the musk of excitement in the air. 'Your labia majora are here,' I said, stroking your puffy outer lips with my finger, spreading them apart as I traced the inner edges, enjoying the heat of your silky skin.

'MMMmmmm oh yes there, I understand now. You are such a good teacher.'

'And with just a little separation you can expose the labia minora inside of them. Already they are in a state of arousal. They should be visible between the labia majora. See how they have a darker coloration? Still reddish and suffused with hot blood? Here and HERE.' Your moans were music and my cock was trying to burst from my pants as I stroked your pussy lips, feeling the slippery sex juices coating my fingertips. I continued my lecture: 'the increased blood flow tends to make them very sensitive, especially when you slip a finger between them right HERE...and then slowly draw it upwards. Do you know the stiff little nub of flesh found at the peak of your labia minora, Miss?'

'OH yesss, sir,' you said with a purr.

'What is it called?' I asked while sliding my finger over your labia just below it.

'It is my yummy stop that makes me go crazy,' you said with a giggle and sigh.

'No, no...the proper name, Miss.' By this time I was sliding my finger up and down your folds to make it dripping wet.

'Mmmmmmmm tell me teacher, do you like feeling me?'

'Yes I do, Miss, but you need to learn. And if you show me what you have absorbed, then the reward is yours. It starts with a 'C'...'

'The clit, Professor,' you managed to gasp out.

'Very good, Miss. Clitoris,' I smeared your hot juices over my finger and thumb, gently massaging your clit between them, stroking it up and down. You were so slippery, when I was feeling the little bulb as I squeezed it and pinched it softly, stroking it like a tiny cock. 'Mmmm... and this is the area with the greatest innervation...the greatest intense pleasure can be found here...don't you think so?'

'YES!' you breathed.

'But there is also the Grafenberg Spot...do you know where that is?'

'It...it's right below the clit,' you managed to squeak out. The never ending motion of my fingers on your button made it hard to think. Then you felt me using my other hand to slip two fingers inside your juicy slit. You felt them push inside your pussy and curl upwards.

'Very good...below the clit but inside the vagina, Miss...just behind your pubic bone on the roof of your vaginal tunnel. And that combined with clitoral stimulation can quite possibly drive a woman insane for a few glorious seconds.'

'For minutes with me,' you promised in between moans and sighs. I was mesmerized by the soft squishing sounds as I moved my finger inside you in a 'come here' motion, your clit stiff and shiny with juices. Your body swayed back and forth on my desk. I watched your eyes as they half-closed again in lust and pleasure, your mouth open so sensually. I was breathing hard myself, keeping my gaze locked with yours. I could feel your g-spot swelling inside you.

You growled at me and said with fire, 'You are going to make me scream... oh God... aaahhh.'

'Yes, that's what I want, Miss!' I replied. 'To have you helpless on my finger. Watching your face as you cum. Feeling your pussy from the inside as you twist. Trying to get away from the almost-too-intense pleasure of my fingers playing with your pussy flesh. Maybe even forcing you to squirt juices,' I was hungrily watching you now. 'Delicious liquid sex that I could drink up from your pussy.'

Your back arched and your fingers were pulling at your nipples wildly when you came, and came hard. You gave a strangled cry of pleasure and your hips twitched and shuddered. Then in a snake-fast motion your head whipped forward and you said with a demanding voice, 'Let me sit on your cock, teacher!'

I smiled and sighed my approval. I pulled my cock free from its confinement, and you saw it spring free of its confining clothing, thick and pulsing, eager to be buried deep in your delicious pink wetness. You spread your legs across the chair and I took hold of your hips. With one slippery thrust you felt your body filled to the brim with my hard flesh. I could feel your juices dripping down my rigid member, pouring from your pussy to coat my cock shaft, making it glisten. My pubes became matted in your pussy juices as you wildly rode my cock up and down, panting eagerly in my ear. You were so hot inside it felt like I was wrapped in soft wet lava. I loved the feel of my organ penetrating you and each withdrawal and subsequent spreading of your pussy walls as you took me inside you over and over. We both groaned in sync as flesh slid over flesh in a wild rhythm. My cockhead was a hard knot moving inside of your belly, bouncing off your cervix, fucking you deeply. You grunted, 'I want you to lay me on your desk. DEEP and HARD!'

I replied with academic authority, 'Yes, Miss, but you will do what I want...stand up...spread your legs for my tongue.'

'Yes, teacher,' you whispered in a mix of lust and mock humility. I took a long lick of honey from your cunt and savored it, swirling my tongue inside your freshly fucked pussy and flickering my tongue tip over your clit before I stood up.

'Good. Now kiss me, then turn around and bend over my desk, you sweet dirty little girl.' I was impressed with the enthusiasm with which you complied. The kiss was hotter than anything I'd felt before. Your tongue was a writhing animal eager to consume me and my cock nearly burst with just that kiss. It was an angry shiny red color as it protruded from my body; a hard rod just aching to fuck you senseless. I watched with raw hunger as you turned and pointed you ass at me. 'Very good, Miss...spread your legs wider...put your ass in the air.' You bent your head to see what I was going to do to you as you took the position. I took your ass in both hands, kneading them and spreading them. I could see your little asshole and your pussy lips spread a little further. So pink and swollen. I nudged my cockhead against the moist entrance to your pussy. You tried to push back to make it slip inside you but I teased your pussy lips with it, rubbing it on your clit and slit in slow strokes. Then, between heartbeats, you shouted as my cock was driven into your cunt in one hard thrust, making you lose your grip on the table for a moment and your legs to feel weak. My large hands were on your hips, pulling you back onto my cock. It felt even harder than before...how could that be possible? Probably because I had wanted for so long to be with you. Fucking your tight, smooth body with animal aggression, your pussy wrapped like a soft flesh glove around my shaft, and the hard cockhead nearly withdrawing with each thrust was making us lose ourselves in the haze of sex. Your moans and mine were just slightly louder that the liquid squishing noises emanating from between us. Each deep thrust filled you and made your pussy ooze creamy juices that ran down my thighs and my balls. I felt you getting tighter as if your pussy were trying to choke my cock. You were about to lose control and I could tell.

I gasped to you, 'Yess...give in to it, Miss...cum hard on my cock...squeeze it with your muscles...feel it invading your body relentlessly and I'll cum deep in your pussy...a thick burst of hot semen splashing against your insides... so you can walk back to your room with my juices dripping from you...soaking your panties...so embarassing...so horny...so sexy!'

The erotic words mixed in your brain with the overwhelming electric sensations erupting from your pussy and you screamed, 'MMMMMMMMMM YYYEEESSSSS FUCK! YESS! FUCk oh fuck, oh fuck yess, AAAHHHH!' and clamped down on my cock in a vice-like grip. Your scream fired off my own and you felt your pussy stretch wider as the pulse of cum erupted from my engorged cock. Four, five, six, seven times you felt your cunt drenched in cum, making your orgasm stretch and extend into a tiny infinity of wet pleasures. It poured out from between us, smearing over your ass and my legs. You shuddered as you lifted yourself off of my cock and turned to push me into my chair, settling into my lap and holding close. We kissed for a desperate panting minute before you whispered, 'Thank you so much teacher. I learned a lot tonight.'

You were so damn sexy but I kept playing the role. 'Anytime Miss. You are my best student and rewards should be given for your efforts.' I kissed your neck and breasts as you slid against me making the both of us gooey, but not caring. We reveled in the lewd slipperiness of being covered in each other's cum. I can't wait to see what happens at tonight's tutoring session.

drpants54
drpants54
5 Followers