Be a Good Girl for Daddy

Story Info
She wakes to find herself in a compromising position.
1.3k words
4
155.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** All characters in this story are over 18**

**This is my first story, be kind! This story doesn't have any background right now, it's pretty much straight to the point, for the purpose of receiving feedback before writing the rest. I welcome any constructive criticism or suggestions.**

For a moment, the disorientation of suddenly being awake stopped her from noticing her current state. She was a little cold and felt strangely vulnerable. When she felt a breeze of air run across her body she came to the awareness that she wasn't just uncovered, she was naked. It wasn't until she tried to wipe the darkness from her eyes that she found her hands were bound above her head on the pillow. She tugged but they didn't come loose, that's when she realized whatever was happening to her was deliberate.

"What's going on?" she cried, tugging against her restraints and folding her legs up as if to try and cover her nakedness. She heard a muffled movement to her right and felt hands pulling her legs back down to the bed. She could just make out the outline of a large person in the shadows, then gasped as he stepped into the thin stream of moonlight let in by the crack in the curtains. "Daddy, is that you? What are you doing? You shouldn't be seeing me naked!", her embarrassment at being naked in front of her father temporarily blocking out her concern over being tied up. He moved onto the bed next to her and his hands trailed up her legs, her hips; she jumped slightly when he touched her stomach, it tickled just a little. She was a slim girl, barely five feet tall with almost no curves to speak of. Since she was a competitive track runner who ran miles every day, her body was toned but not overly muscular, and even at 18 she had never had a period because she burned so many calories running.

"Daddy, let me go. Why am I all tied up?" She gave a sharp gasp. "Daddy you shouldn't be .... touching me ... there", her breath coming in small gasps as his hands ran up her ribcage and across her small breasts, and she felt her nipples harden against her will.

"No, daddy you can't, we can't do this, ah! Oh my god daddy what's happening to me?" In response to his continued attention to her breasts, she felt a pulling in her abdomen and moisture began to form in between her legs.

He pinched her tiny nipples in between his large fingers and she cried out, her back arching off the bed in an involuntary reaction. She couldn't think straight. She wanted to tell him again to stop but, what he was doing felt so good she knew she didn't really want him to. Shame rose in her even as she moaned and her hips shifted on the bed, wanting something, she didn't know what, she just knew she needed more.

She summoned her wits and said "Daddy please, this isn't right. You shouldn't be touching me like this". His only response was to bend his head and take one of her breasts into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipple and making her head swim with pleasure. Her cries became louder as he moved to her other breast and sucked her nipple into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue as he sucked. She tried to move her legs together to relieve some of the pressure but he reached down and forced her knees back apart.

Finally he spoke, "Oh no baby, you need to be a good girl and let daddy take care of you. Are you going to be a good girl and lay still for daddy, or will I have to spank you?"

"No daddy, don't spank me! I will be good, I swear" she cried.

"That's my girl. Now open your legs for daddy so I can see how wet you are".

She hesitated, earning a swift smack on her bottom from daddy. She jumped and quickly spread her legs apart for her daddy to see her little pussy, glistening with wetness even in the semi-darkness. She was hairless, as she found regular waxing made it more comfortable for running. Her pussy dripped with wetness, slipping past her pink lips, down to her puckered rosebud. His dick twitched in anticipation of exploring that part of her too, but he would save that for another night.

Her legs trembled and she struggled to hold still as he slowly ran his fingers down her body and brushed against her, his fingers feather light, back and forth across her sex. He continued to tease her this way, enjoying the part whimpering, part moaning sounds he was eliciting from her. She could feel her need building and soon she forgot about holding still. She bucked her hips against his hand in desperation, and he immediately pulled away.

Before she knew what was happening, she found herself lifted and flipped over on the bed, her body across daddys lap and her face in her pillow, and she realized he had planned this and bound her hands with a cord long enough to flip her over in place. She couldn't help but struggle as fear overcame her for what was about to take place. "Daddy no, no, please don't spank me, I promise I'll be good, just don't spank me!" her cries were muffled by the pillow but daddy understood.

He said, "Little girls who can't do what their daddy tells them have to be punished. It's the only way you will learn". With his right hand on her back, easily holding her down and making her struggles fruitless, he lifted his left hand and brought it down sharply on her bottom once, then again.

"Ow daddy! Please stop!"

He laughed and said "Go ahead and struggle baby, it's just making me enjoy this more" and she realized she could feel his hardness under her, he was also naked and his hard cock was pressing into her stomach just below her breasts. He spanked her again and when she moved, his cock was touching her breast, the tip brushing up against her nipple, causing a spike of pleasure that contradicted the pain.

He continued to spank her and to her shame, after a few minutes she felt herself growing even more wet. She hoped he wouldn't notice, but he began alternating spanks to her bottom cheeks with light slaps to her exposed pussy, making her cry out in abandon. "That's it baby girl, you like this don't you? You are a very naughty girl, getting wet from daddy spanking you. Tell me baby girl, are you a virgin? Daddy is not going to be very happy if he finds out you have been letting boys touch you and make you wet, or putting their dirty cocks inside this sweet little pussy.".

"No daddy! I wouldn't do that with any boy, no one has ever touched me like this daddy I swear it!"

"That's my girl. Now it's time for daddy to tell you the rules. This pussy," he slapped her pussy for effect and she gasped, "belong to me. You don't touch it or look at it without my permission, and you are never to let anyone else see or touch you there. Your pussy and your pleasure belong to daddy now. You are daddy's little slut, whenever I tell you to be. Do you understand?" When she didn't answer right away he smacked her hard three times on the bottom, harder than he had done before. "When I ask you a question, you will answer me with "Yes, daddy" or "No, daddy", do you understand me slut?"

"Yes daddy!" she gasped, "I understand. My pussy belongs to you. I'm your slut".

"Good girl. Daddy is going to have so much fun teaching you tonight".

To be continued ...