Saying I Love You

Story Info
Cade finds a unique way to tell his friend he loves her.
5.4k words
4.62
10.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flagging down the bartender for a second shot Maria gazed out the window at the restaurant across the street. She was supposed to meet her friends after work for dinner but her boss had decided to shut the shop down early and she'd decided to get a drink rather than get a cab home. Her roommate, Rina, had messaged her earlier to cancel so it would just be her and Cade tonight.

It had been a long time since they had both been single at the same time and she was anxious about having dinner, just the two of them. She'd often thought about asking him out but it had never seemed like the right time and she was worried he wouldn't be able to accept some of her proclivities.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the bartender put another shot in front of her. Picking up the shot glass she spun the liquid around the glass as she let herself get lost in the past. She thought about how hot he had looked back in high school; she had always wished that she could have caught his eye in her high heels and blue jeans.

Downing the drink she laughed to herself thinking about how much trouble he would have been; it surely would have ruined the good girl routine, she thought to herself. Although if she was honest with herself he was still more trouble then she thought she could handle, although then again, if she was honest, so was she.

She was just about to flag the bartender down for a third when her phone suddenly began vibrating. Not expecting Cade to text her she reached for her phone and was surprised to see that it was her roommate who had messaged her, "You still at work?"

"He let us go early."

Maria looked down and failed to smother her laugh as she saw the message her friend had sent her, "Working on your liquid courage?"

"I've only had two shots. I just didn't want to pay for a cab just to sit at home for 40 mins," she typed as the bartender started walking back to check on her.

"I think I'll have one more," she said and waited till he'd nodded to look down at her phone.

"Yeah, I bet. Stop drinking and get your butt over here. Cade's publisher called so we're meeting up at his place so he has time to send in his manuscript." Typing a quick okay, Maria motioned to the bartender to forget the drink and slid her card towards him.

About the only thing she liked about living in the city was not having to drive in it, she thought, as she hailed a cab. She wasn't really all that surprised that Rina had somehow gotten out of working overtime to go with them. She had always been the troublemaker of the three of them, ending up in the office more than in class.

Looking out the window as the city flew by she realized how much she missed the open fields and farms of her small-town upbringing. They had all decided to move into the city so they could go to college at the University instead of the small community college in their hometown. Cade had told them he could pick them up on the way to school so Rina and herself had gotten a small apartment together in walking distance of their jobs while Cade had bought a little place in the outskirts and used it as an over glorified bachelor pad.

The second the cab stopped Kaikai, Cade's big Golden Retriever, got up from her sunbathing spot and ran to greet the car. Paying the cab driver she opened the door and was accosted by the gorgeous golden-copper beast, "Hi girl. Well arn't you happy to see me," she said laughing.

Walking towards the house with Kaikai on her heels she was startled when the second story window suddenly opened and her best friend's head popped out, "There you are. I thought maybe you got lost in your drink." Before Maria could come up with a witty comeback she continued, "Well, get up here; we don't got all day you know," tapping her watch sarcastically before she disappeared and the window closed behind her.

Annoyed she was never fast on her feet Maria headed upstairs with Kaikai right behind her. At the top of the stairs she turned and saw that Rina was leaning up against the wall with her hands behind her back sporting her usual devilish grin that meant she was up to something. She kept shifting back and forth between her feet as if she was nervous about something.

Curious of what was going on but scared to ask, Maria tried to ease the tension by instead asking, "So, I thought you had to work tonight?"

It was as if she'd flipped a switch in her friend; the nervousness died away and the usual cattiness took its place as she replied, "Oh, I already did."

Laughing she asked, "Do I even want to know how you got out of overtime?"

"I asked him last week if I could have this evening off."

Maria looked at her friend confused for several seconds before replying, "But you told me you had to work tonight?"

"But I am. I worked all day and now I am going to take Kaikai to the park."

"You arn't going to go to dinner with us?"

She shrugged, "I promised her I'd take her for a walk yesterday. She might bite my hand off if I go back on my word now." The girls burst into laughter as Kaikai barked in agreement.

Reaching down to pet Kaikai she looked up at her friend, "Sometimes I think she really does understand us."

Laughing Rina reached down to pet her favorite friend, "Of course she does, just look at that face." Looking down at the dog she had to admit she really did look like she knew what they were talking about her.

Pushing herself away from the wall Rina spoke, "Alright, come on girl. Let's go on that walk." Heading for the stairs she turned back towards her friend, "I'll see you in the morning." Before Maria could say anything her friend had already turned and continued towards the stairs. When she reached the top of the steps she turned back suddenly, "Oh, yeah, almost forgot, you'll need this. The word is silver by the way." Lifting her hand she threw a small black box towards her friend.

Catching the box as it flew through the air she tilted her head, "Alright, what is going-," but before she could even finish her thought she was interrupted.

"He's in the bedroom," she paused and then grinned, "enjoy your dinner."

Rolling her eyes at her friend she waited till her head disappeared and turned to look at the box in her hand.

Opening it she found inside were a pair of two small silver keys nestled in a piece of black velvet. For a moment she wondered if maybe her roommate had a hot date with a guy at the dog park or something but she figured that was probably from watching too many romantic comedies. Shaking her head she decided she'd just ask Cade what was up with their friend.

Knocking on the door she waited for an answer; since his writing desk was in his bedroom she was used to spending time there but after the time she'd walked in on him she liked to be more cautious. When she still hadn't heard an answer she turned the knob and opened the door.

Her mouth fell open in shock as she took in the sight before her. There, not five feet from the door, blindfolded, sitting on his heels, his wrists behind his back, and his knees wide apart was her best friend. Even more shocking was the black leather collar fastened like a choker around his neck. She had fantasized about him being in helpless situations before but nothing compared to the reality, she realized. She started moving towards her friend before she even realized what she was doing.

Hearing her approach he tilted his head baring his neck in submission just like Rina had taught him. For a moment he was worried that they had made a mistake and then relaxed as he felt her fingertips caress his cheek before sliding sensually down his neck to examine the collar wrapped around his throat.

Noticing that something seemed to be written on the collar she slid her hand beneath his chin angling his head back to let the light hit the engraved plate. She gasped as she read the words, 'If found, please return to Maria Black.'

She looked down at his blindfolded face in shock and started to open her mouth to say something but then closed it again not wanting to ruin the moment. Instead, she walked around behind him and saw that the collar had matching cuffs that kept his wrists firmly bound behind him.

Tapping his shoulder to get him to lift so that she could more easily reach the cuffs she suddenly realized that he wouldn't know what the motion had meant. She went to coax him into doing what she wanted and was surprised to see that he was already repositioning himself.

Dawning on her where her roommate had been sneaking off to the last couple of weeks she reached out tapping the side of his shoulder.

The new position left his weight balancing on his knees and he struggled to stay at the same height as she walked around him. She knew how hard it was to stay in the position and was honored by his dedication to maintain it. Maria had only seen brief glances of his body over the years and had been left to imagine the rest. As she saw the rough curves of his hips that in the back led to an ass that would bounce if smacked and, in the front, led into a V that outlined his growing length, she wasn't disappointed.

He knew from his lessons with Rina that the position she had put him in left his entire body on display for her to view as she wanted; the blindfold keeping him from knowing whether or not she was pleased with what she saw. He'd had several girlfriends over the years, and even though a couple of them had been interested in kink, this was by far the most compromising thing he'd ever done. Yet, here he was, he realized, balancing on his knees with only blind faith to guide him. Of course, she didn't know what he was thinking; she could only see the blush in his cheeks to tell how nervous the position had made him.

Leaning down she cupped his face in her palm causing him to jump from the sudden and unexpected contact. Wanting to give him a break from the position she moved around behind him and unlatched the cuffs from each other. Tapping his shoulder for the second time she motioned for him to stand up.

Reaching out her hands she felt him stiffen beneath them as she placed her palms on his lower back. Gently sliding them further down she cupped his ass and squeezed grinning as he jumped. Walking around in front of him she ran her hands up his chest and then along his collarbone and down his arms feeling each muscle tense as she moved. Taking his hands in hers she led him over to the end of the bed. Admiring his four-poster bed and metal footboard she guided him back against the metal smiling when he shivered as his back made contact. He raised his hands to cover his genitals; the cold metal intensifying his feeling of helplessness.

Tapping twice on his hands in warning she waited until he moved his hands back down to his sides. He shivered as her fingers, feather light, caressed down his arm before gently encircling his left wrist right above the cuffs and guiding it towards one of the poles clipping the cuff to the cold metal. Caressing sensually down his other arm she took his other wrist and clipped it like she did the first. The position left him completely displayed and unable to get away from her eyes. Although being blindfolded prevented him from seeing her eyeing him up from head to toe it didn't stop the deep blush that had re-enveloped his cheeks.

She had always thought he was hot wearing that black leather jacket with his bad boy reputation but now, seeing him nude, restrained, and submissive to her whims awoke her dominant side like no one had ever done before.

Putting her hand on his chest she could feel his heart racing beneath her flesh. Reaching up with her other hand she ran the tips of her fingers down his side and then clawed back up her path a little more roughly than she needed to, enjoying the way he arched into her touch.

Pushing gently she backed him up against the metal and stepped forward towards him. Keeping as quiet as she could she patiently waited until she was sure he'd be able to hear her over his heartbeat.

Cade could hear every intake of her breath; he felt every exhale across his bare flesh. He knew she was only a step away from him; he would be able to touch her if he leaned forward even a couple of inches. A gasp filled the room as he suddenly felt fingers wrap around his still hardening seven inches. She gave him a couple of strokes to torment him and then backed off to put her hands on his sides sliding them downward till she felt the bones of his hips cupped in her palms.

Being careful to keep the angle of her wrists high to prevent him from easily knowing where she was. Dropping to her knees in front of him she leaned forward and heard a muffled gasp from above her as her hot breath hit his cock. Another gasp filled the room as a warm wet tongue licked straight across the top of his engorged cock. Her lips curled around him as she ran her tongue in circles daring him to arch forward and break the unspoken rule.

As he started to squirm her hands tightened on his hips holding him in place as she slid her mouth up his shaft. After sliding up and down his length a couple of times she took her tongue up the underside of his cock before wrapping her hand around the base of his heat.

Going back to relentlessly pleasuring the head with her tongue she used her hand to stroke what she couldn't reach with her mouth. She pleasured him for a couple more strokes stopping as his moans grew louder.

Standing up she gently lifted her hands unclipping the cuffs from the footboard. Gently guiding him away from the bed she placed her hand on his hip turning him to face the bed. Placing her hand on his lower back she guided him towards the side of the bed and sliding her hand up his back bent him over the bed.

Running her fingers down his spine she admired the shape of his ass.

Tapping his hip, silently telling him to position himself on the bed. Climbing up onto the bed Cade put his hands by his sides like he had been taught. A light tap on his right foot told him he needed to move up more. After he repositioned himself where she had directed him she climbed up onto the bed next to him.

Leaning over him she took his hands in hers and pushed them above his head; the slight push into the mattress a command not to move. Lifting his head enough to slip her fingers underneath him she loosened the knot that kept the blindfold in place but didn't remove it.

Moving her hands to his wrists and then down his arms she traced her fingers across his chest. Bending down she took one of his nipples between her lips. Sucking on the sensitive skin she played with the other with her fingers, pulling and pinching one while she sucked and nibbled on the other until she traded and did the opposite loving the whines that escaped his mouth as she tormented him.

Letting him recover she kissed him gently above his heart leaving a line of kisses down his chest and stomach. Looking up she could see how much he wanted to reach for her; his arms shaking and his hands knotted in the sheets above him to keep him from moving. Since Rina had taught him with cuffs it took all his willpower to stay still while she had her way.

Maria knew that being blindfolded for so long heightened the rest of a submissive's senses and brushed her fingertips featherlight down his sides before taking her nails straight up his over sensitized skin. A long deep moan filled the room as he arched into the pain mixed pleasure.

Losing his focus his fingers slipped from the sheet and he found himself reaching upwards trying to pull her down on top of him. Unable to see, his hand raked through her silky auburn hair; knotting his hand in the only spot he could get leverage he pulled her into a heart melting first kiss.

Maria surrendered, using her arms to hold her up as his lips pressed passionately against hers over and over again. Out of breath she pulled back savoring his taste on her lips. Dodging his attempts to pull her back down she reached up pinning his hands above his head. She leaned down planting a gentle kiss on his lips before trailing a row of kisses down his neck. Holding his collar out of the way with one hand she bit into his neck with incremental pressure.

Cade could feel when she hit the first threshold his head falling back a little. When she hit the second threshold he felt himself, his very soul, submitting to her. He could feel himself slipping into the surrender, a whimper slipping from his lips as she hit the third.

Withdrawing her teeth before she could leave a mark she held his head to one side taking the top of her tongue in a line up his neck. Every slow deliberate movement rubbed the crease of her jeans over her swollen clit. Leaning over him she gently pushed his wrists into the bed to command him to stay. Climbing off the bed Maria began stripping out of her clothes. She stripped slowly making sure that he could hear each piece of clothing as it hit the floor.

Climbing back up onto the bed she tossed her bare thigh over his hips and leaned forward reaching for one of his wrists. Pushing it further up the bed she undid the clasp and latched it to the metal restraining him.

The position left her tits swaying above his face and he took the opportunity to lean up catching a nipple in his mouth. Caught by surprise Maria couldn't contain the moan of pleasure that escaped from her lips as he started sucking. Recovering quickly, she managed to grab the other cuff shoving it toward the headboard and gasped as he switched directions grabbing the other nipple between his lips. As he heard the clasp close around the metal bar he gently bit down on the flesh caught between his teeth knowing he wouldn't have long to torment her.

Focusing through the pleasure he was inflicting she reached down raking her claws up his chest until he whimpered. Reaching up Maria gently caressed his cheek before sliding the silken fabric across his face blocking the light as his eyes readjusted.

His face reddened accenting his green eyes as he took in the sight of her above him. He remembered the first time he'd ever seen her in a bikini; the way the wet fabric clung to her body, leaving just enough to the imagination to leave him horny and frustrated but that was nothing compared to seeing her naked straddling his hips.

His view didn't last long as Maria's lips found his and her hand found its way knotted in his dark brown hair. Following his cheek line she left a line of slow sensual kisses down his collarbone enjoying every little moan and whimper that left his lips as she went.

Kissing down his chest she arced towards his side and began kissing a path down his ribs. She could feel him shaking beneath her and slid her hand up his chest to still him. Opening her jaw she let her teeth drag down his skin using her hand to pin him down as he squirmed.

"Mistress..." The sound of his voice above her startled her and she looked up seeing his green eyes pleading down at her. She'd heard the word spoken countless times at the club but somehow hearing them from his lips sent a rush through her she'd never felt before. She looked into his eyes smiling and then bent down leaving a path of bites down his hips.

He whimpered, shaking each time her teeth dug into his flesh trying to keep still as she punished him for misbehaving. His head fell back and a moan escaped him as her teeth grazed along his hip bone.

Maria looked up meeting his eyes as she grinned wickedly moving so she could take her teeth up his other hip. Blushing nervously as she watched him he nodded towards the bedside drawer. Nodding, she leaned down and kissed down the same path she'd just bitten. She could feel him squirming as her lips continued lower.

Pulling back suddenly she leaned over and opened the drawer and took in the contents; she was surprised to see that there was a strap-on, a couple of vibrators, and several other anal toys strewn throughout the drawer. After surveying the wide variety of toys she noticed the box of condoms in the back corner and reached in taking one and turned back to the naked twenty-two-year-old laying restrained beneath her. Opening the package she rolled the condom down his length.

12