Saying I Love You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving down she positioned herself above his hips and slid her breasts across his chest teasing him. Staring straight into his eyes she brought her fingers to her lips and licked up her forefinger before sliding her lips around it. She grinned suggestively at him as she sucked provocatively at her finger. Reaching down between her legs she lifted so he could watch as she slid her finger through her folds and across her clit. Lifting her hand back to her mouth she sucked her finger into her mouth wetting it before sliding it between her legs focusing on her clit. It didn't take long until she felt the familiar ache of an orgasm; she threw her head back moaning as her legs tightened into a death grip around his hips.

As she came down from her orgasm the very sight of him tied up pulling on the restraints as his hips tried unsuccessfully to thrust up inside her almost sent her over the edge again. Reaching under her she wrapped her hand around his hard cock and slid the tip of him down her slit a couple of times taunting him. Looking up at him she loved the way he looked; yanking on the cuffs Cade's head had fallen back, his eyes closed as he tried in vain not to thrust his hips upward.

Grinning she lowered her hips letting him slide inside her stopping after a couple of inches. She lifted her hips letting him almost slide out and then lowered back down taunting him with his lack of control. His attempts to thrust up inside her only encouraged her torment.

Lowering herself down she felt him slide deep inside her moaning as he bottomed out in her. Slowly lifting up she watched pleased as he rattled the cuffs in frustration. Looking down into his eyes she sank down on his now throbbing eight inches and watched as pure pleasure overtook him. Starting at a small pace she began fucking herself on him. Building into a strong steady rhythm she could feel herself getting closer to the edge.

Knowing he was close to orgasm he tried to ask for permission but ended up only opening and closing his mouth several times before giving up. Noticing he was nervous Maria leaned up sliding a fingernail across his collarbone and up the side of his neck only to cup his face in her hand. She smiled as he instinctively leaned into her touch. She nodded, gently coaxing him to ask his question.

Nervously biting his lips he broke the silence, "May I. May I cum... Mistress," his cheeks reddening as he stumbled over the words. She smiled down at him and leaned in kissing him on the lips. Using her hand to tilt his head she bent down and left a trail of kisses to his ear.

Bringing her hips down she took all of him in one stroke whispering her reply in his ear, "Cum for me." Sliding up and down much faster than she had been she used one hand to keep her balance as she slid the other between her legs and rubbed against her clit. Reaching orgasm her muscles tightened around his length and he arched his back as he came inside her.

Gently sliding off of him Maria reached up unfastening his wrists cuffs from the headboard one at a time. Moving so she could sit next to him she placed one of his wrists on her lap and began unbuckling the cuff. When she'd finished she set the cuff aside and began rubbing his wrist to help the circulation. Letting go she gestured for him to hand her the other one and began unbuckling it.

She nodded her head giving him silent permission and then waited as he went to clean up. Curling up in his blankets she made herself comfortable while she waited for him to return. He smiled nervously as he stood in the doorway to his bedroom looking at the beautiful woman curled up in his bed. Waiting till she had gestured to him to join her he walked towards the bed sitting down on the edge.

She smiled up at him and moved the blankets to give him room to lay down beside her. She waited till he'd laid down in front of her and then wrapped her arms around him and yanked him against her, "So..."

He hesitated unsure of what to say, "so?"

She chuckled, grinning, "So, is there a reason you did all of this?"

Blushing, he turned away a little bit, "Do you remember when we all went to dinner before finals?"

Maria nodded, "Yes."

"When Rina was teasing you about finding a boyfriend you told her you didn't want a guy you couldn't be with completely. Later, I asked her what you had meant by that and she told me how many guys she had dated that didn't understand her... interests. I had only ever heard you talk about bondage and I, well when I asked, she, well, she laughed at me."

Maria laughed and moved back before maneuvering him onto his back where she could look into his eyes as they talked, "We've done more than that together so I'm not that surprised she laughed." Running her fingers across his bare chest she continued, "She warned you then?"

He nodded, laughing as he thought back on what she'd said, "Yeah, you could say that."

She looked down at him seriously, "How long?"

"A couple of months."

Shaking her head she reworded her question, "No, I mean how long have you known?" She smiled as she saw the blush creep into his cheek when he realized what she was really asking.

Cade looked up at her grinning, "Since I first saw you in the hallway."

She rolled her eyes at his obvious answer, "Whatever."

He laughed, "Okay fine. Do you remember when I came over to stay with you after all that stuff happened. We were sitting on the couch and you were upset. You laid up against me and I put my arms around you?"

She smiled, thinking back, "I remember."

"I had looked at you before, but when I put my arms around you and you curled into me, that's when I realized you weren't just my best friend. I just. I just didn't know how to tell you yet."

Maria looked down at him with a huge grin replying, "And this is what you came up with?"

He laughed, "Honestly, it was her idea." They both laughed thinking back on how many times Rina's impulsive attitude had gotten them into trouble throughout the years.

"How long has she been training you?"

He blushed looking away from her, "About a month."

"I'm glad she talked you into it."

"So, am I," reaching up he brought her head down to meet his, their lips colliding in a long romantic kiss, "Maria, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Really?"

Giving him her best bratty look, she cattily replied, "I didn't just prove that to you?"

"You did. I just. I just wasn't sure if you'd want more than just..."

She reached out her hand to caress his cheek and smiled as she felt the heat beneath her fingers, "I want you as many ways as I can have you."

He could feel the heat intensifying in his face and nodded shyly, "You can have me anyway you want me."

Grinning wickedly she leaned down whispering in his ear, "You don't know what you're agreeing to."

His cheeks flushed a deep shade of crimson as he thought of what to say, "I'm beginning to realize that."

She glanced over at the drawer and then back to him, "So, is that for me?"

He nodded shyly, "I'm surprised you didn't use it."

"I didn't want that to be your first time with me, and besides I didn't know how much training you've had."

Turning his head away so he wouldn't have to look into her eyes as he spoke he answered her, "Fingers, a couple of toys, but I wanted my first time to be with you."

Looking down at him she smiled sweetly running her fingers across his cheek, "How's tomorrow sound?"

Reaching for her he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down into a kiss, "I have tomorrow off."

She grinned, "Good," and then looking down at him continued, "but I'm not going to promise you I'll be as gentle with you as I was tonight."

Turning to look at her he felt his face redden more than it ever had before and opened his mouth to speak, "I like it a little rough."

Before she'd even realized what she was doing she found herself straddling his waist, "Is that so?"

Looking up into her eyes he nodded, "It is."

She looked down at him noticing his cock was hard again, "If you're going to be a tease I might have to rethink waiting till tomorrow to have my way with you."

His cock twitched, "Oh?"

"Want me to take you now do you?"

He grinned, leaning up to kiss her, "I wouldn't complain if you did."

Maria laughed, "I bet you wouldn't, but if we go to bed now we can get up early and take a shower before I have my way with you."

"Take a shower together?"

She nodded her head and climbed off him so she could lay down beside him, "Uh huh, just imagine what all we could get up to in the shower." She smiled, wrapping her arms around him as he turned over, "Sound worth waiting for?"

"It does," sighing he curled into her arms. "Doesn't make me any less horny though."

Leaning forward she kissed a path up his neck enjoying the whimpers she received as she left him even more frustrated, "Trust me, I'll make it worth the wait."

Cade laughed, "I don't doubt that."

Turning to look at her he asked more seriously, "So, now that we've skipped several steps would you like to go out with me?"

"Sure," she replied with a grin. He laughed, not at all surprised that she was going to be a brat about it.

"Sure?"

"Hell yes," she said, leaning up to kiss him as she pulled the covers up. Sliding her arm under him she yanked him further against her and threw her other arm over him, her hand sliding perfectly into his.

12