Saying Thank You

Story Info
Hailie Deegan ends a professional relationship personally.
3.3k words
5
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring a real female celebrity and a fictional male. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

-

Hailie Deegan, the eighteen-year-old rising star in the world of auto racing, had just made a big announcement earlier in the week. After having Toyota support her for virtually her entire racing career, she was moving on to work inside the Ford development program in 2020. It was tough decision for the teenager, having been raised to be loyal to those that help her, a trait her X Games legend father, Brian, had instilled in her from a very young age. Knowing it was best for her career though, she jumped ship to the blue-oval brigade.

Knowing she needed to show her gratitude to the people at Toyota, Hailie decided to invite the man she had known for years, the one who offered her the first contract she ever put ink to, out to dinner. The energetic young woman left her the home of her parents, decked out in a tight-red dress, her brown-blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders and a soft layer of makeup on her face. A very girly look for a woman who hated looking girly.

Hailie arrived at the restaurant in the Toyota Camry she had received earlier in the year following a win, one of the gifts that made it hard to turn her back on the Japanese manufacturer. She passed the car over to the valet service and walked in, adjusting to the pair of high-heels she almost never wore and handing it with grace despite almost falling three times.

The teenager quickly spotted the man more than double her age sitting at the bar. Forty-four-year-old Ken, longtime friend of Hailie's father, was dressed slightly more casually than her. In a pair of jeans and a black dress shirt, he got up from the bar and embraced the woman.

"I didn't know you knew how to dress this nicely," he joked, admiring her figure.

"I dusted off the awards dress just for you," she giggled. "First time I've worn it in a couple weeks. I hate it so much."

The two went through the dinner date making small talk. They had not seen each other since the beginning of the season, so they shared stories and jokes all while people seated near them gave them weird looks, both from not understanding the jokes they could hear and the sight of a very beautiful teenager with an average-looking, salt-and-pepper-haired, middle-aged man. The couple ignored everything around them and focused on each other.

Eventually, the topic of Hailie's career choice came up and Ken was more than understanding. He knew there were better opportunities at Ford than at Toyota and wanted nothing but the best for her. Hearing his words changed her entire mindset.

"I was shitting bricks thinking you would be mad at me," she said, sipping from her can of Monster Energy at a restaurant where that kind of thing was completely out of place. "This is my third one of these."

"A sponsor's dream," Ken said with a laugh. "Anyone's dream."

Hailie brushed her hair behind her hair and smiled at him. Once the fear of his response to her career choice had dissipated, the little-girl crush she had always had on Ken slowly replaced it. With Ken being good friends with her father, Hailie had been around him for almost all her life and held him in a special place in her heart. First, he was just 'Uncle Ken' but once she hit that certain point in her life that everyone reaches, it became something more. It was no coincidence that she dressed in hated clothing for him.

The two shared shy glances at each other for the rest of the meal but kept it innocent, not wanting to draw any further attention to themselves. Hailie was one of the biggest rising stars in NASCAR, despite technically not being in NASCAR yet. Her being seen openly flirting with a man in his forties would put her perception more like Natalie Decker, a driver who got opportunities based on everything but driving talent.

With the meal finished, the two walked out of the restaurant close but not too close. Hailie waited for the valet to bring her car to her while Ken fumbled around on his phone, texting his driver.

"I can give you a ride if your guy is busy," Hailie said with a cute smile.

"Deal," Ken said as the black Camry arrived.

Neither said much on the ride. Ken gave Hailie directions to his hotel but spent most of the time catching looks at her. She pretended not to notice but her heart was beating fast every time she felt his eyes on her. The teen was used to being ogled by men, more often than not creepily, her entire life but now it was from a man she was attracted to for once, which got her very excited.

Hailie stopped her Camry in front of the hotel, expecting the end of the date but was quickly directed by Ken to pull into the parking garage. She obliged and found a parking spot. Before she could power down the engine, she felt a rough hand touch her bare thigh. She slowly turned her head to Ken, a small curve of a smile on her lips.

"Took you long enough," she said, grabbing his hand and assisting it as it rubbed up and down her smooth leg.

"Couldn't do anything with too many people around," he said, moving his hand closer to the hem of her dress.

"I'm not just talking about tonight," she said, pulling her dress up until the wet spot of her white panties became visible. "I've been waiting years for this."

Without saying another word, Ken lunged forward and planted a hard kiss on the eighteen-year-old's lips. Hailie let go of his hand and placed her own hands on his jaw, pulling him closer and allowing his tongue to fill her mouth. Ken took the opportunity to slide his hand all the way up her dress, getting his fingers damp as they brushed her panties.

"I love you," Ken said, pushing the fabric away to feel the juiciness of her pussy on his fingertips. "You aren't waiting anymore."

Hailie moaned loud as she felt his boney finger slide between her soaked slit. This was not the first person to touch her down there, but it was the first person she had actual feelings for doing it. She was not new to sex and she was not a virgin but for the first time, she felt raw passion.

Ken undid Hailie's seatbelt and pushed her back against the door. After he broke the kiss, he forced the dress up to her waist and yanked her panties down. The older man got on his knees and knelt over her, meeting her lips one more time, this time with tender teenage tits in each hand. The feeling of being groped and kissed while her lower half was exposed sent a thrilling rush of adrenaline in her system.

Hailie slid her hand down her body until she felt the heat from her cunt pull her in. Rough rubs on her clit added to the moans that Ken was already forcing out of her. The man noticed this and grabbed her wrist, stopping her. Their eyes met as she bit down on her lip.

"You don't need to do any work," he whispered, sliding down her body.

The teen giggled, knowing what was about to happen. She pulled down the shoulders of her dress and popped her small but firm breasts out. Hailie licked her fingers and started to play with her nipples as Ken's mouth prepared for her waiting pussy. The anticipation drove her crazy as he kissed her inner thighs, inhaling her aroma.

"Less teasing, more eating," she moaned, pinching herself hard.

Ken met her clitoris with his tongue, sending shockwaves of pleasure up her body. The moment she had waited so long for was finally happening and it was driving her wild. Instantly, her hips started to buck against the man's vicious tongue.

"God yes!" she cried, her hands moving from her breasts to her hair, grabbing and lightly pulling at it.

The Camry was rocking back and forth from Hailie's wild body, letting its raw natural instincts take control. The feeling of Ken's lips wrapped around her clit, roughly sucking it in and out as fast as he could, felt so good to the barely-legal teen. She moaned loud once more while the boney finger returned between her damp pussy lips, pushing inward with quick, hard thrusts.

Hailie prepared herself for an explosion of lust and love that she could feel building from within. There was no holding back or dragging out this moment. The combined feeling of her clitoris being suckled hard and a finger probing her faster than she could ever do on her own meant that she was about reach the climax of all climaxes. Damp from the minute she put on her dress, the night of her dreams reached its first milestone.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed as that feeling of impending orgasm shot through her nerves. "I'm gonna..."

Ken slid a second finger in just as Hailie's climax reached its peak. A loud scream filled the car as her pussy soaked the man's hand and lips. A wet, sloppy, shaky orgasm rocked the teen to her core. She shut her eyes and groaned, taking in a rush that no car could ever give her.

"Good girl," Ken softly said, kissing her relaxing cunt lips.

Hailie let out a sigh as her body fully relaxed, only reacting to the soft kisses to her pussy that Ken continued to give. She looked up at the windows of the car, fogged to the point that she could not see out of them, making her giggle. She reached up and drew a heart with the letter 'K' in it. Her lover saw it and crawled up her body, pressing his pussy-soaked lips to hers, giving her a taste of her work. After another quick grope, he climbed off her and sat back in his seat. Slowly, Hailie sat up and started to come towards him when he stopped her.

"I have a much more comfortable hotel room that we can continue this in," he said, his eyes locked on hers as she reached for the door handle. "You might want to put your dress back on," he said, stopping her from exiting the car with her breasts and crotch fully exposed.

Hailie readjusted her clothing and grabbed her bag before getting out of the car. She wrapped her arms around him as they walked to the elevator, heading up to the room. Alone in the elevator, they shared a deep, passionate kiss with Ken pushing her against the mirrored wall. They broke the embrace a second before the door opened at their floor. Hailie led the way down the hall until she stopped at his door. He swiped the key card and pulled her inside.

Before the door closed, Hailie was reaching for the zipper on the back of her dress. Ken held her shoulders and distracted her with a soft, gentle kiss while taking care of the zipper himself. Slowly, he peeled the red dress off her perfect body. His heart was beating out of his chest as the dress hit the floor and she stood fully naked in front of him. Without a word said, she fell to her knees and reached out for the bulge residing in his jeans.

Hailie's smile got bigger as his pants hit the floor, revealing his hard, six-inch cock standing at attention. She could feel her mouth begin to water; her hand wrapped around it. Ken reached down to grab a handful of her hair, pulling her closer until the head poked her chin. She brought it to her lips and gave it a soft kiss before her tongue slithered out for a taste. She closed her eyes and purred as she gave it a lick.

After adjusting her body, Hailie could wait no longer. She let go of his shaft, wrapped her lips around his cockhead and pushed herself forward, feeling his cock slide across her tongue until it tickled the back of her throat. She pulled herself back only to push forward harder. The girl steadied her hands on his thighs and spent the next minute bobbing back and, ignoring the urge to gag when he penetrated her tight throat.

Ken let go of her and let her do her own work. He enjoyed the full experience of his good friend's barely-eighteen daughter deep throating him with the talent and control of an experienced adult film star. He started to pull his shirt off as she finally took a break, pulling away from his slobber-soaked cock, gasping for air. Her chest became stained with the strands of saliva that trickled down.

"Was that good?" she asked, stroking him slowly with her left hand.

"Better than good," he said, grabbing his cock and slapping her cheek with it.

Hailie cutely giggled before grabbing his cock for another go. Instead of deep throating him, the teen held the head in her hand and slowly ran her tongue up and down his shaft, stopping occasionally to wedge it between his hairy balls. She emptied her hand and let his dick drape across her face, slowly moving around under it.

Ken's heart was racing at the sight of Hailie's happy face underneath his cock. He could not wait any longer and pulled the girl to her feet. He backed her up against the wall, pressing his body against hers. Hooking a leg up, he felt her vaginal heat breathing on his ultra-sensitive cock. They stared into each other's eyes as he pushed forward and entered her.

"Fuck!" she cried; all six inches easily sliding into her.

Hailie wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him tight as her pussy happily took him in. He started off slow but quickly increased his pace, soon fucking her as hard as he possibly could. She moaned loudly into his ear, hearing her hot juices splashing around him.

"Yes, baby," she moaned.

Ken hooked his other arm under her other leg, lifting her completely off the ground, and carried her over to the bed, gently resting her ass on the edge. She threw her arms up high over her head, sharply arching her back and pushing her crotch against his, matching the rhythm of his passionate lovemaking. He held her tanned legs up high and wide, kissing her ankles as he fucked her.

"Don't take it easy on me," she moaned.

The man let go of her legs and leaned over her, his face hovering over hers. She licked her lips, feeling him pull his hips back only to slam forward with all his might. Deep grunts exited her throat with each hard thrust into her slippery snatch. She arched her back before each slam, making his cock brush better against her red, hot clit.

Never during sex before had Hailie come close to orgasm but that would not be the case this time. As soon as she got herself in the perfect position, her pussy began to contract around the older man's solid shaft. Her eyes rolled back in her head; her breath held with only small, lustful squeaks coming out. This was easily the most enjoyable, passionate, loving orgasms that the girl had ever come close to experiencing.

"That's a good girl," Ken moaned, feeling every muscle in her cunt trying to milk his cock.

With Hailie's entire body relaxed from her orgasm, she simply laid back and allowed her body to be used however Ken wanted. Without slowing the force of his cock, he filled each hand with a breast once more, squeezing them harder each time he pulled his cock back and bringing a brighter smile to her face. He could not take his eyes of the beauty that was the look of pure bliss she expressed. When she opened and brushed sweat-soaked hair from her eyes, they shared a look that flipped a switch in him.

Ken pulled his cock out of the exhausted teen, gently turning her onto her stomach. He lifted her up until she was on all fours, her glistening pussy inviting him in. Tightly wrapping his hands around her waist, he rubbed his cock against her pussy, slowly inching it back in.

"Mmm, fuck me hard," she moaned, lowering her head to the sheets below.

The horny young woman once again relaxed her entire body, allowing herself to be rag-dolled from behind. Any last bit of strength Ken had in him was used to dominate Hailie's pussy for several minutes. The sounds of wet skin slapping wet skin reverberated throughout the dimly lit hotel room. Hailie gritted her teeth and grunted along with the fucking of her life.

Slap after slap of Ken's hand struck the shapely ass in front of him. He could feel the semen beginning to mix down below, almost ready to explode out of him. He had to quickly decide what his next move was. Knowing a pregnancy would destroy Hailie's career, he did not want to risk it and pulled out of her.

"Cum on my face, Kenny," she said as she slid down off the bed, her knees hitting the floor.

Ken moved over to Hailie, rapidly stroking himself. It only took a second for ropes of creamy cum to begin spraying all over the hungry woman's face. With her tongue hanging out of her mouth, she happily tried to catch as much of his seed for a snack as she could, although most painted her from forehead to cheek to chin. The seemingly endless orgasm continued to cover her face until it finally slowed down. She grabbed hold of his member and wrapped her lips around the still-spasming head, taking the last few shots into her throat.

Hailie continued to suck his finished cock until it lost all hardness. Once her mouth was empty, she started to scoop some of his seed off her face, forming a puddle in her palm. Her tired eyes looked up at him, keeping eye contact while her tongue stuck out and lapped it up.

The woman slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom, retrieving a towel to clean up the rest of the hot, sticky mess from her smiling face. She collected one last bit on her finger, sucking it clean before wiping herself down. She emerged from her cleaning to find her older lover relaxing on the bed, his flaccid cock flopped on the silk sheets. As she walked towards him, she heard her phone going off in her bag.

"Damn it!" Hailie yelled, reading the text message from her father. "Dad wants me home for a family thing."

"It's okay, Hail," Ken said, flipping his dick around in his hand. "This won't be out last little tryst."

Hailie ran and jumped on the bed, crawled over him until she felt his cock touch her abused pussy lips one last time. The couple shared a one minute teenage-like make out session. They stared into each other's eyes one last time before the depressed girl went to retrieve her crumpled-up dress from the floor.

Ken started to stroke himself back to a semi-erection as she dressed. With her hand on the door handle, Hailie looked back and smiled at the man.

"Thank you," she said, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. "This was THE night of my life."

Once out of the room, Hailie rested her back against the door and started to cry. Tears of sadness for the night she had dreamed of ending mixed with tears of joy for having experienced it.