Sayuri's First Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Sayuri wanted that second payment, she knew she had to follow the director's instructions, she couldn't risk it. Knowing this, Sayuri was successful in ignoring the painful constipated feeling and gas bubbles brewing in her gut.

She couldn't tell if she felt relief or nausea when the day of the shooting finally arrived. Once this was all over, she could spend as long as she needed in the bathroom. She just had to get through the hard part first. At least, that's what she kept telling herself.

Sayuri felt a bead of sweat drip down the side of her face. She sat nearly frozen as she waited for what seemed like decades on the black leather couch. She gripped the handle on her handbag, clenching it as she reconsidered her options. She could get up and leave right now, no questions asked. No one would stop her, and she could return home and be home in time to surprise her son with dinner. She originally told him she would spend the rest of the day at a lengthy doctor's appointment, something he couldn't care less about as he shrugged it off. If anything he was relieved for a break from his mother, which in turn hurt Sayuri's well hidden feelings.

Sayuri had no idea how long the shoot would take, she only hoped it would be over soon. She checked her watch out of a nervous habit.

"You're here early, fantastic!" The director came into the room, holding a clipboard. "It's nice to see you again Ms. Saeko."

"Nice to see you again as well." Sayuri lied.

"Before we begin, I have one final contract for you to sign. Read over it carefully, as it has every act you'll be participating in for the film. That way you won't be caught off guard." He handed the board to her and Sayuri read it over in full.

It detailed the required acts- penetration, fellatio, and of course open mouth kissing. She wasn't thrilled about any of it, but she couldn't care less at this point. She raised an eyebrow when she saw 'scat' listed under the fetishes. It wasn't a term she was familiar with.

"Any questions about the shoot?" He asked.

"...No, everything seems fine to me." Sayuri ignored her gut instinct and simply signed the document and handed it back to the director.

He glanced over the papers and smiled. "Seems we can get started." The director flicked on the switch to a camera on a tripod, and positioned it facing towards Sayuri. The red light blinked, signaling that it was recording. Sayuri immediately tensed up, uncomfortably aware.

"So, Ms. Saeko. Before we begin we'd love to learn a little more about you. Care to introduce yourself?" The director asked. "Tell us about who you are and what you're interested in."

"Hello. My name is Saeko Sayuri." As her name left her mouth it felt like an anvil fell on her heart. "I'm interested in both mathematics and science. I try to dedicate my free time to tutoring those subjects. I also enjoy reading and taking trips to the library." Sayuri fiddled with the hem of her blouse, reluctantly making eye contact with the camera lens.

"How wonderful. And how old are you?"

"I am 45 years old. I turn 46 later this month."

"It's always a treat to have a more mature actress with us. I'm sure you're quite experienced! Is this your first time acting in an adult film?"

"No, I've never done anything like this before." Sayuri replied. 'And I don't intend on doing it again...' She kept her inner dialogue to herself, but it was clear from her body language that Sayuri was uncomfortable. Even the implication that because of her age she must be sexually experienced made her feel embarrassed. It couldn't be further from the truth.

"Are you excited to be in your first film?" The director continued his line of questioning.

"I am... definitely nervous, to say the least." Sayuri chuckled, looking to the side. She felt the weight of the camera staring at her. Everything she was doing and saying was being recorded. There truly was no turning back now. "I honestly don't know what to expect. I just hope my co-star will be patient with me."

"You're in good hands. She's very supportive of the newer actresses."

'She?' Sayuri did a double take. Although it wasn't mentioned in the contract, Sayuri assumed she would be having sex with a man.

"Oh, that's... good to hear." Sayuri laughed again, rather awkwardly. For reasons unknown, Sayuri actually felt a tinge of relief. She was worried about having to perform oral sex on a man, the thought of it disgusted her. But she had no clue how to even make love to a woman.

There was a knock on the door, ripping Sayuri out of her train of thought.

"Ah, that must be her now! Come on in, Gia!" The director called out cheerfully.

Sayuri furrowed her brow. 'Gia? I've heard that name before. Why does it sound so familiar?'

A woman with sun kissed skin and long light brown hair entered the room. She was dressed in a skimpy outfit, a form fitting tank top and low waisted jean shorts. Despite the trashy outfit by Sayuri's standards, she was taken aback by how beautiful the young woman was. And the more she looked at her, Sayuri soon realised: this was a former student of hers.

"Gia?!" Sayuri gasped. "Is that you?" She felt her heart sinking.

"Ms. Saeko?" Gia mirrored her response with equal shock. "What are you doing here?" She seemed to be genuinely surprised, even more so than Sayuri.

"I could ask you the same thing, young lady." Sayuri reverted to her scolding tone of voice, one she frequently used with her students and son. "Don't tell me this is what you've decided to do with your life..." She remembered having Gia in one of her classes from several years ago. The former teen was never a nuisance to Sayuri, she remembered the girl fondly. However Sayuri often had trouble with Gia's lack of effort and daydreaming in class. She never came off as a dedicated student who cared about academics. The end result made that abundantly clear.

"Oh? And you aren't here to do the same thing?" Gia giggled, folding her arms under her plump breasts. "You haven't changed at all, Ms. Saeko."

"I'm here due to certain circumstances..."Sayuri trailed off, unable to complete her sentence as she was too distracted by Gia's chest. Nearly half of her breasts were exposed by her low cut tank top. Sayuri could see Gia's nipples poking out from the thin fabric as well. Sayuri couldn't believe her eyes, a student who she was used to seeing in a modest school uniform was now all grown up and practically naked in front of her.

"How scandalous! Do you two women have a prior history with each other?" The director raised a hand to his chin giddily. "Gia, how do you know Ms. Saeko?"

"Ms. Saeko was one of my teachers from high school." Gia explained, turning to face the camera with a smirk. "This is perfect, you know." She turned back to face Sayuri. "I've always had a bit of a crush on you, to be honest."

Sayuri was flabbergasted. A crush? From a female student? She couldn't wrap her head around it. "Gia, please. There's no need for flattery." Sayuri laughed awkwardly.

"I'm not trying to flatter you, Ms. Saeko." Gia replied. "I really did have a crush on you when I was younger. You were one of my favourite teachers." She leaned forward, hands on her knees. Her breasts jiggled right in front of Sayuri's face.

"Favourite?" Sayuri repeated it in shock, leaning back as Gia hovered her chest above her. Sayuri had never been told anything like that by her students. She was used to being regarded as the strict, no nonsense teacher that students would often bemoan when they discovered they would be in a class with her. It hurt Sayuri's feelings, but she was a woman of principle and refused to change herself for anybody.

So naturally, Sayuri was skeptical. Was this just an act for the camera?

"You don't believe me?" Gia pouted. "Okay, I can prove it." She took a seat next to Sayuri on the couch, taking one of her hands and clasped it as she looked intently into Sayuri's eyes. "Whenever you would come behind me in class, to remind me of what page we were on, my heart would skip a beat. You cared more about me than any other teacher I've ever had. You actually treated me like I was smart."

Sayuri couldn't help but blush. "Oh- I'm happy you feel that way, Gia-"

"You don't understand, Ms. Saeko." Gia interrupted her. "I've always thought you were beautiful. Everyday I couldn't stop myself from staring at you." Gia continued, taking Sayuri by the chin, bringing her closer to her face. "I remember, you would always scold me for not paying attention." Gia whispered into Sayuri's ear. Sayuri froze, her heart fluttering rapidly. "Really, I was just thinking about how much I wanted to fuck you."

Sayuri panicked, stunned at the confession. She had no time to process all the new information, because Gia pulled her in for a kiss. Sayuri gasped, which allowed Gia access to her mouth. Gia wrapped her arms around Sayuri's neck, embracing her fully. She pressed her breasts against Sayuri's larger ones, pushing both pairs of breasts upwards. Gia moaned, tilting her head to the side as she pressed her lips hard against Sayuri's.

Sayuri felt the panic slowly leave her body. Her shocked expression shifting to one of contentment. Sayuri felt herself calming down, sinking into the couch and willingly allowing Gia's tongue to explore inside of her. She opened her eyes slowly, locking into a mutual gaze with Gia. Sayuri never realised just how beautiful Gia's steely blue eyes were. Sayuri felt a strange, at peace feeling as she allowed Gia to take control.

She could feel Gia's tongue inside of her, swirling around her own tongue. Drool dribbled down Sayuri's chin, and she felt herself moaning just as loud as Gia. Gia stopped to breathe for a moment, heavily panting as she gazed down at Sayuri with lust in her eyes. She leaned back into the kiss, sucking on Sayuri's tongue. Sayuri felt hazy and strangely, at peace. Her tongue began to act on it's own, colliding with Gia's and matching her passion.

Sayuri felt a wet spot form in between her thighs. Her lower body was on fire, stimulated to the point where Sayuri couldn't handle it. This was the first kind of sexual contact she had had in more than a decade. She went limp against Gia's body, making no resistance.

"You taste so good." Gia gasped, a line of saliva still connecting her to Sayuri's lips. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to do that, for so long..." Gia looked at Sayuri with a sincerity in her eyes. "No matter who else I was with, I never forgot about you.You were my sexual awakening." Gia licked her lips, bringing Sayuri back into a kiss. Sayuri closed her eyes and kissed Gia back.

Gia traced the palm of her hand down from Sayuri's neck to her bouncing breasts. She gave Sayuri's boobs a tight grope, leading Sayuri to let out a pleasured whine, muffled by Gia's kissing. Sayuri gripped the fabric of the couch, grinding her thighs together, unable to contain herself. She moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the unfamiliar feeling of a woman's touch.

Gia crept her hand down towards Sayuri's pants. Sayuri felt her entire nervous system alight with shock and awe. It tickled, the feeling of Gia's delicate fingers brushing against her lower stomach. Gia unzipped and unbuttoned Sayuri's trousers to reveal a pair of plain white panties. Gia giggled at the sight, biting her lip as she snuck in her hand under the pale fabric.

"Mmph!" Sayuri let out a muffled whine. Her eyes widened, and the blush on her face intensified. Still, she made no effort to resist, Sayuri was just incredibly flustered. No one had ever touched her like this, not even her ex-husband. Sayuri whined again, a higher pitch, when Gia dipped two fingers into her wet cunt. They slid in and out easily, and Sayuri could feel her vaginal walls contracting with pleasure as Gia added in a third finger.

Sayuri was shocked by how fast this was all happening, but she had no intention of putting a stop to it. She let out a muffled squeal when Gia rubbed her thumb over her clit. She circled over it, rubbing the pad of her thumb up and down Sayuri's clitoris. It began to throb, pleasure bursting over her and sending her squirming under Gia's touch.

"Ah!" Sayuri moaned when Gia pulled away from the kiss. She looked up at her former student, gasping for air. She let out another small wail of pleasure when Gia dug her fingers deep inside of her. Sayuri felt herself get wetter, her vaginal canal lubricating itself, clenching around Gia's fingers.

"You're just as excited as I am, huh?" Gia smiled, planting another kiss on Sayuri.

It was true, Sayuri felt an uncontrollable urge of adrenaline shoot through her body, reigniting with more intensity every time Gia thrust her fingers inside of her. Sayuri nodded her head yes, gazing lovingly into Gia's eyes. Gia smirked, taking that as an indicator to take things further. She increased her speed, rubbing Sayuri's clit even faster and with more force. Sayuri moaned, her head reeling backwards as Gia worked her magic.

It was quite evident just how experienced Gia was- it made Sayuri feel inadequate that she was so clueless when it came to pleasure. She panted quicker, her breaths becoming shorter as she struggled to keep up with Gia's pace. Gia thrust her fingers in deep, and Sayuri clenched herself together, desperate to retain the erotic feeling of being filled. Her cunt contracted and gripped around Gia's fingers, hugging onto them as she massaged Sayuri's clit.

Sayuri was on the verge of an orgasm, her face red and she was out of breath. Her hips spasmed, thrusting herself closer to Gia. With a grin, Gia removed herself from Sayuri, and the burning sensation in her cunt slowed down. Sayuri felt herself slowly descending from the climax she was close to reaching, her heartbeat slowing down to it's normal pace.

Panic reignited in Sayuri's lower belly when she saw Gia removing her pants, sliding them down Sayuri's wet thighs. Evidence of her pleasure leaked from her labia and glistened on her inner thighs. Sayuri was taken aback by the sight, she never saw just what pleasure looked like on her. She gasped when Gia spread her legs apart, Sayuri's cunt on full display. Gia leaned in, sniffing Sayuri's vulva before lowering her head to her anus.

Much to Sayuri's surprise, Gia went in and licked around her opening, tenderly swirling her tongue over her mound. Sayuri let out a panicked moan, the feeling was alien to her. Gia's hot wet tongue entered the shallow opening of Sayuri's hole, tasting her sweat and musk. Sayuri yelped, her eyes widening as she clenched a couch cushion. She squeezed her thighs around Gia's neck, encouraging her more.

Using two fingers to manipulate Sayuri's clit, Gia continued to tongue her asshole. The dual sensations left Sayuri panting, and holding back the urge to curse. Her body was not used to this kind of intense pleasure. After nearly 5 decades of living, Sayuri was feeling sensations previously unknown. Sensations so extreme she felt herself go limp like a ragdoll, moaning wildly and without abandon.

"F-ffaaaahh!" Sayuri cried out, wrapping her legs around Gia's neck. Gia moaned, opening her mouth as wide as she could to lick. The widest part of her tongue tasted the musky and powerful odor that was hiding deep inside Sayuri's ass. Gia took in a deep passionate sniff, embracing Sayuri's natural flavour. She pushed her tongue in deep, curling it upwards to get into the deepest nooks and crannies. Sayuri bit her lip, the sensation was all too much.

She had spent the last two weeks putting an inordinate amount of effort into keeping her anus closed, and now here she was. Her hole was opened up with Gia's tongue swirling around deep inside. She felt Gia poke the tip of her tongue against her tender flesh, the feeling made her squeal with delight. But the prodding feeling made it difficult for Sayuri to control her bowels. With every movement of Gia's tongue, Sayuri could feel her asshole being slowly loosened.

Gia could hear Sayuri's moans, she could tell she was bringing her closer to the edge than Sayuri could handle. Gia increased her speed, rubbing Sayuri's clit with more velocity. She sucked on the ring around Sayuri's anus, rimming her hole til it was all Gia could taste. Gia sucked hard, her tongue tickling the innards of Sayuri's ass.

"Oh- oh god!" Sayuri cried out. She felt her inner muscles contracting wildly. She couldn't control her legs as they spasmed wildly, further locking herself around Gia's neck. Gia plunged her tongue deep into Sayuri's hole, swirling it in until she felt the tip of a rock solid turd.

"No, wait!" Sayuri blushed. She could feel her bowels moving, the shit inside of her was compacted and moved downwards. Gia used her tongue to ease the turds out of Sayuri, despite Sayuri's better efforts to contain herself. "Not so fast, please- ah!" Sayuri whined, her hips thrusting upwards involuntarily.

Thrusting her fingers deep into Sayuri's cunt while her tongue was entirely lodged inside of her ass, Gia used her other hand to pinch and tweak at her clit. The combination of so many extreme sensations at once was enough to push Sayuri to the edge completely. She lost all control of herself, and an orgasm rocked throughout her entire body. Her anus unclenched, and Sayuri was mortified but helpless when she felt the shit about to exit her body.

"I'm going to- I'm going to-" Sayuri couldn't speak as her orgasm suddenly intensified, and a feeling of relief came over her.

BlrRrRNrnRNRNRTT-

BLRRRRNRNRNRNNRNRRTTTT!!!!!

A long, semi hard log of shit burst out of Sayuri's asshole, the massive shit came coiling out of her rapidly. It piled up sloppily inside Gia's hands, most of it falling over as it was replaced with more and more shit. Sayuri moaned wildly, her orgasm intensifying with every pump of shit she let out. She could feel her anus opening and closing as more individual logs of shit fell out of her.

"Nnngahh!!" She moaned loudly. An orgasm rippled through her body as Sayuri effortlessly let out gobs of gloopy shit into Gia's hands. Creamy shit splattered everywhere, covering Sayuri's thighs and Gia's face.

"Oh my god..." Gia said breathlessly. "I've never seen so much come out at once!" She said with admiration. "Incredible..." She sighed dreamily, taking a big sniff of the rancid feces. "With a fat ass like that, I wouldn't have expected any less. I bet you take fat loads like this all the time, huh?" Gia chuckled.

Sayuri panted, her mind still reeling from the orgasm. She never experienced anything like it before, and while she laid her head back to recover, she barely noticed what Gia was doing. Gia completely undressed herself, kicking the small amount of clothing to the side. When Sayuri sat up properly, she was stunned to see Gia stark naked- save for a large purple strapon attached to a harness around her waist.

"What's that for?" Sayuri asked breathlessly.

Stepping forward, Gia took Sayuri by the chin, lifting her head up to face the strapon. "I'll show you. Open your mouth for me, Ms. Saeko." Gia instructed.

Sayuri complied, shutting her eyes and opening her mouth. She waited a moment, and then a large foreign object entered her mouth. It wasn't the texture or taste that Sayuri was expecting. She was immediately assaulted by the terrible taste, the fumes going to her head.

"Now start licking and sucking on it." She heard Gia say. Sayuri followed her instruction, but she knew something was off when she wrapped her lips around the object and it felt squishy. It tasted disgusting and bitter, and Sayuri's nose was filled with the terrible stench. The vile smell clogged her airways, and when Sayuri opened her eyes it all made sense. Much to Sayuri's horror, she saw Gia holding a large log of her own shit, lodging it inside if her mouth.

"Mmph?!" Sayuri's eyes widened with terror. Mortified, she attempted to spit it out, but Gia was one step ahead of her and forced it deeper down Sayuri's throat. She struggled against Gia, looking up at her with a pleading gaze. Looking deep into her former teacher's eyes, Gia felt only more turned on by the power she had over her. She wanted to corrupt Sayuri to the fullest extent- to bring out her true potential of being the filthiest kind of degenerate possible. With ease she lodged the turd further down Sayuri's throat. Sayuri choked on it, her throat completely filled by the meaty log of shit.