Sayuri's First Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the other half of the turd hanging out of Sayuri's mouth, Gia took the rest of it in her hand, placing it in between her lips. She sucked on it passionately, making direct eye contact with Sayuri as she did so. The two women moaned in different tones, Sayuri with agony and Gia with pleasure. Gia moved closer to Sayuri, deepthroating her end of the turd. She brought herself close enough to kiss Sayuri, the two women's lips touching while both ends of the long turd were inside their mouths.

Gia sucked on the fresh hot shit, tasting its rancid flavour and savoring the bitter aftertaste. She used her tongue to explore each crack and crevice, slowly pushing it closer into Sayuri's mouth. Sayuri gagged uncontrollably, tears falling down her face as the colossal turd was lodged deeper down her throat. She desperately breathed in through her nose, but all she could smell was the putrid odour. Sayuri felt her throat close up around the turd, and she was forced to taste it's acridity in its entirety.

Sayuri gagged, her throat rejecting the turd as it traveled downward. Despite this, Gia managed to push the rest of the turd into Sayuri's mouth. Swallowing the remains, Gia was satisfied and broke off the kiss. She looked to see Sayuri still gagging, with the tip of her own shit sticking out of her mouth.

"You look perfect like this." Gia grinned as she began lubing up her strap. Taking Sayuri by the thighs, Gia lifted her former teacher's legs up, exposing Sayuri's vulva. It was soaking wet, with juices leaking out onto the couch. Gia pushed Sayuri's legs back further, showing off her anus as well. She pressed the tip of her strap against Sayuri's hole, setting panic into Sayuri.

She muffled against the shit in her mouth, but Sayuri's protests went ignored. Circling the tip of her fake cock around Sayuri's anus, teasing her ever so slightly, Gia finally thrust forward. The girthy strap stretched Sayuri's asshole, but not by much. The gargantuan shit she took before definitely helped to loosen her up. Regardless, to Sayuri it felt more than painful.

Sayuri wanted to yell out in pain, but the thick piece of shit in her mouth prevented her from making any noise other than the occasional whine. Gia thrust back and forth rhythmically, fucking into Sayuri with white hot passion. She licked her lips, still tasting Sayuri's shit on them. Gia giggled when she saw Sayuri's overwhelmed expression. Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head, glasses bouncing on her face.

"Mmph! Mmph!" Sayuri groaned, struggling not to choke on the thick shit clogging her throat. Gia repeatedly rammed her strap deeper into Sayuri, her breasts bouncing wildly with every movement. Both Sayuri's mouth and anus were full, she felt like she was being fucked from both ends. The massive turd was gagging her, and Sayuri couldn't help but bite down on it, swallowing a large portion of the shit.

Sayuri felt the slimy turd slide down her throat, settling in her stomach. The feeling combined with Gia's repeated thrusting made Sayuri dizzy with delirium.

'I don't think I can take it anymore...' Sayuri thought to herself. She attempted to reject the rest of the shit in her mouth, retching to prevent it from going further down her throat. She managed to push some out by a few inches, only to have it forced back inside of her when Gia leaned back in for a kiss. Using her tongue, Gia pushed the shit further into Sayuri's mouth. She passionately made out with Sayuri, swirling shit around in both of their mouths.

Gia hugged Sayuri tight as she kissed her, their sweaty torsos rubbing against each other, creating friction from every movement. If it weren't for the giant log of crap in her mouth, Sayuri would be cursing and weeping from the sheer amount of pummeling her ass was taking. The soft silicon of the strap conformed to the inside of her ass, stretching Sayuri from the inside.

Gia cursed with pleasure, loving the feeling of her clit rubbing against the strapon. She humped into Sayuri, forcing her to take it all. Hugging Sayuri as tight as she could, Gia fucked her strap as far into Sayuri's ass as she could. With this she also stuck her tongue deep into Sayuri's mouth, forcing Sayuri to eat more of the shit.

Gia released Sayuri from her kiss, panting. Sayuri could smell Gia's breath- it reeked of her own shit. She shuddered, even more so when she accidentally swallowed part of the shit lodged down her throat. Sayuri squirmed, eyes watering from the disgusting taste. Yet her clitoris only ached more as the smell enveloped her. Sayuri was suddenly overcome with the desire to be covered in more shit, for it to be poured on top of her. Her cunt ached for the need to be filled, to be shit on all over. Sayuri felt her eyes roll to the back of her head, her clit throbbing.

"You look like you're enjoying this, Ms. Saeko. I never knew you could be so filthy. I remember in class you were always such a stickler for cleanliness. And look at you now!" Gia giggled. "We aren't done just yet. I have a lot more I want you to do for me."

Gia licked her lips as she stared down at Sayuri. She had a mouth overflowing with shit, feces running down the sides of her face. Shit was mixed in with her own tears as she haplessly gagged down more of her own poop. Ramming her strapon with extra gusto, Gia scooped up a brown glob of segmented turds, soft and sticky. She smeared it all over Sayuri's face, the majority of it filling up in her mouth. Gia kissed Sayuri, taking in a large amount of shit and swirling it around both of their tongues.

As she fucked against Sayuri roughly, Gia's clit rubbed against the back of her strapon. She felt her juices flowing down her thighs, and her cunt spasmed with joy the harder she forced herself into Sayuri. Grunting, she held Sayuri down by her thighs and rammed her deep into the couch. Gia salivated at the sight of her former teacher in such a degrading position. She had fantasised about something like this ever since she first saw Sayuri in class.

Gia would often spend time admiring her teacher's curves. For such a sexually shy woman, she had massive breasts and a curvy ass to match. For years Gia would lay in bed, hand under her panties as she rubbed herself, thinking of her teacher's childbearing hips and round ass. Images of Sayuri's curvaceous body hidden under long sleeved sweaters and form fitting trousers would flash through her mind, imagining the taste between Ms. Saeko's thighs.

And now, Gia's ultimate fantasy had come true. She couldn't contain herself, rapidly humping against Sayuri, her strapon fully submerged into her asshole. As she pulled it in and out, Gia could see the collected feces smeared onto the strap. It helped ease the dildo back into Sayuri's ass, Sayuri could feel the muck traveling in and out of her. Gia's strap made it feel like Sayuri was constantly pooping over and over again, the log repeatedly moving in and out.

Overcome by the stimulation to her ass alone, Sayuri arched her back upwards, orgasming. She let out a yell, grabbing onto Gia as she came all over the couch. Clear liquid spilled out of her pussy, her juices soaked the couch. Sayuri choked on the massive amount of mushy shit in her mouth. As she orgasmed she involuntarily swallowed the family sized meal worth of shit.

"Aahh!" Sayuri gasped, desperate for air after she swallowed such an amount of shit. Her body stiffened from the intense orgasm, eventually it waned off, and Sayuri rested deep into the couch, panting heavily. Her hair a scruffy mess, her face flushed and her glasses askew, Sayuri truly looked much different compared to the well put together woman from before. "It feels so good..." Sayuri huffed.

Gia grinned, taking in the results of her labour. Her once strict, cold teacher was now a pathetic slut who came from her strapon. Gia felt strangely vindicated, and all too turned on by the sight of her teacher like this.

"That's right, slut. Tell me just how much you get off to being forced to eat your own shit. You're a sick little whore, aren't you? Eating your shit and begging for more? What a pathetic woman." Gia teased.

Pushing an already exhausted Sayuri to the side, Gia aimed her ass right over her face. She reached behind, stretching her cheeks apart to show off her dark hole.

"Why don't you thank me for the orgasms I gave you. Lick my ass for me, then tell me you love it!"

The stink of Gia's ass hit Sayuri, it smelled unpleasant, yet she craned her neck anyway and began licking Gia's anus. Sayuri let out a sound of disgust, cringing at the vile taste. Gia laughed when she heard her sounds of disgust.

"Don't act like you're too good for this. You were just desperately swallowing your own shit. Now use your tongue!" Gia told Sayuri with authority.

Sayuri's tongue felt like it was on fire, her nose assaulted by the smell of inner thigh sweat. Regardless of the smell, Sayuri moaned helplessly as she slathered her tongue over Gia's hole, circling it repeatedly. She tongued the inside of it, tasting deep inside of Gia.

"Ah! That's it! Right there!" Gia moaned, sitting down with her full body weight onto Sayuri's face. "You know how to dig in deep, I love it!" She moaned. Gia crushed Sayuri's face with her fat ass. Sayuri let out a muffled whine, but it was quickly cut off by Gia ripping a massive fart. Gia cackled, grinding her fat ass against Sayuri's nose. She let out a greasy and wet fart, right over Sayuri's tongue as it was deep inside of her asshole.

BLRRRRNRNRNRNTNTTNT!!!!

"Oh, sorry. Did that get in your eyes?" Gia snickered, grinding her ass against Sayuri in a circular motion.

Sayuri was forced to swallow the vomit that was rising in her throat. Her eyes watered uncontrollably as she was forced to smell the swampy farts. Gia's fat ass pushed against her nose made the farts louder, the friction creating a rubbery sound and vibrating painfully against Sayuri. She had her tongue lodged inside Gia's anus, tasting the farts directly from the source as Gia casually let out her toxic gasses.

"Ugh, that smells terrible!" Gia waved the air away from her face. "Which means you aren't working hard enough to smell it all, Ms. Saeko!" She playfully chided Sayuri.

Gas bubbles churned violently inside of Gia, the sound of them growing louder with every passing second. Sayuri could feel Gia's stomach growling as she was underneath her. Gia moaned wildly, face humping Sayuri with reckless abandon, fucking her deeper into the couch. Sayuri couldn't taste, smell, or feel anything that wasn't Gia. Her asshole was completely dominating her, her nose right inside Gia's anus. More farts rippled out of her fat ass, hitting Sayuri with full force.

"Do you like the taste of my farts, Ms. Saeko?" Gia laughed, straddling Sayuri's face. She rubbed her ass up and down, further taunting Sayuri as it slid over her nose. Sayuri winced with pain, the smell too much for her to handle. She gagged from underneath Gia, which only led to her swallowing even more of Gia's farts.

Sayuri lapped up the sweat from Gia's anus, breathing in all of her farts. She tried her best to keep up with Gia, but she had more stamina than Sayuri could imagine. Gia moaned, letting out a wet fart that rippled loudly against Sayuri's face. Sayuri whined, having no choice but to sniff all of the nasty farts at once. The hot, wet fart grew quieter, then got warmer, Sayuri felt liquid heat pooling on her face. It wasn't until then that she noticed that Gia was shitting directly onto her.

Sayuri let out a shriek, inadvertently swallowing a thick slug of a turd. Gia let out a long, satisfied moan as the shit curled out of her and into Sayuri's mouth. Sayuri gagged, tears rolling down her face as the shit piled up into her mouth. She struggled to keep up with Gia, swallowing the shit as it landed in her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels good." Gia sighed dreamily, biting her lip. "You make such a cute toilet, Ms. Saeko! I can't believe you wasted so many years teaching when you should have been doing this!"

With one final plop of shit falling onto her face, Sayuri writhed on the couch, her mouth overflowing with hot, steamy shit. Gia finally removed herself from Sayuri, and grabbed her by the sides of her face, pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Gia moaned wildly, eating her own shit that was in Sayuri's mouth. Using her tongue she pushed the muck deeper down into Sayuri's throat, making the woman gag audibly.

"Mmmph!" Sayuri whined, forced to digest the feces piled up in her mouth. It tasted greasy and bitter, like rotten milk left out on a hot day. Gia casually let out more toxic farts while pushing her shit deeper into Sayuri's mouth. Sayuri was forced to taste and smell the poisonous emissions coming from Gia. It was so vile, so disgusting, it only made Sayuri more wet. She was mortified when she felt her clit throbbing with want, and it only ached more whenever Gia would let rip a gassy fart.

Gia pulled away from Sayuri, taking deep sighs to catch her breath. Sayuri could see remnants of Gia's shit in her mouth, she had swallowed just as much as she did. She smiled at Sayuri, looking more than satisfied with herself.

'What just happened...' Sayuri thought to herself, feeling hazy and weak. A heavy cloud hung over her, she was distracted by everything that just unfolded. She felt disgusting, used, degraded, filthy, and lower than dirt. She was made to eat her own feces, by her own student, then forced to eat hers as well. She had been sat on, farted on, shi on directly with no filtration at all. She was transformed into a human toilet, sat on and covered in waste.

And to Sayuri's horror, she didn't feel any regret. A new feeling came over Sayuri, one she never felt before or had the words to describe. All she knew was that her life would never be the same after this.

"Cut!" The director yelled out, snapping Sayuri out of her stupor. He placed the camera to the side, and applauded Sayuri and Gia. "Excellent work, ladies! We managed to get everything we needed in one take. You're a natural at this, Ms. Saeko." He turned to Sayuri with an artificial grin.

"He's right, you know. You were amazing. Especially for your first shoot." Gia smiled, a glimmer of love behind her eyes. "I had a lot of fun with you, Ms. Saeko. I think I can finally be at peace with myself. You have no idea how long I've wanted this to happen..." Gia leaned in for a peck on the cheek, leaving Sayuri and the director and heading back to her dressing room.

Sayuri sat on the couch flummoxed with herself. She couldn't believe she just had sex with a former student of hers- for money and on camera. Thoughts raced through her mind, Sayuri couldn't keep track of the flurry of emotions overtaking her.

"Here's your cheque, Ms. Saeko. It was a pleasure doing business with you." The director handed her the written slip. "If you ever consider doing another film with us, please do reach out. I think you have a very promising career." He winked.

The director then left Sayuri alone to get dressed. She felt filthy, putting back on her regular clothing after such a disgusting affair. After checking herself in the mirror, Sayuri quickly made her way out of the office with her head down. Hopefully throughout the thick crowds no one would be able to tell the smell was coming directly from her.

Whilst she walked, Sayuru blushed when she felt the heavy feeling of shit sinking deep in her stomach. She could still feel the shit being piled into her mouth, and Sayuri found herself salivating at the memory of it. She was revolted with herself and what she just did. Even as she carried the cheque in her purse, Sayuri still felt regret for what she just did.

She was scared. What if her boss found out? What if the film becomes incredibly popular, and someone recognises her on the street? What if one of her students sees her online? The thought of it all made Sayuri shudder.

But most of all, Sayuri was scared of how much she liked it.