Sayuri's Second Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...And last but not least, our newest star has returned yet again! We are very excited to have you back for a second time, Ms. Saeko. What can we be expecting to see from you today?" The producer grinned, a different kind than he had in the waiting room when he greeted her. It looked sleazier than usual, and the dreadful feeling at the pit of Sayuri's stomach multiplied.

"I am back for another shoot." Sayuri replied matter of factly. A beat of silence passed, and Sayuri awkwardly continued. "...And, I suppose we'll be having sex-"

Sounds of snickers erupted.

"No, we aren't." Gia stood up, hands on her hips. She stared down Sayuri with a hungry glare.

"...Huh?" Sayuri looked up at her former student with a puzzled look on her face.

"We have something different planned for you." Kendra joined Gia, the two of them looming over Sayuri. "We aren't going to be fucking eachother." Kendra said.

"Instead, we're going to be fucking you." Gia teased, her genuine smile from before turning sadistic. She turned to the camera and announced. "Ms. Saeko here is about to be dominated, degraded, and duly punished by me and Kendra." The two women grinned maniacally.

Before Sayuri could even ask what they were talking about, the producer came back into the room, rolling in a large cart. Sayuri didn't even realize he had left in the first place. The cart was stacked full of rather peculiar, colorful, phallic objects. Her eyes had to take a moment to adjust, to actually understand just what it was she was looking at.

Sayuri's mouth dropped instinctively. The large cart was carrying around 20-30 different types of dildoes, all varying in shapes and sizes. The smallest ones looked like they would be too big for her, but some of them even looked to be half her height! Some dildoes were hyper realistic human ones, some were more abstract, while some appeared to look like animal penises, of all things. Sayuri felt bile rise in the back of her throat. How revolting.

"As you can see, we have quite a variety of sex toys for Ms. Saeko to sample from." Kendra grinned at the camera.

"But to save her the stress of choosing, we will instead be testing each and every single one on her instead!" Gia said to the camera with sadistic glee. Sayuri felt her entire body freeze up. Both of them were crazy!

"I hope you are ready, Ms. Saeko. Because the two of us are going to fuck you until you're moaning and begging for more!" Kendra turned to Sayuri, winking mischievously. "You'll be a moaning, desperate slut in no time!"

Kendra moved closer to Sayuri, and began planting kisses on her collarbone. Sayuri gasped, then fully accepted the kisses. Kendra undid the other woman's blouse, trailing her wet kisses down to Sayuri's breasts. Sayuri nearly melted in her chair, surrendering to the passionate kisses. She was nervous, and honestly terrified, but she ultimately fell prey to Kendra's charisma and charm. Sayuri let out a demure moan, humiliated that she couldn't hold it back.

Sayuri felt Gia remove her shoes, then her pants, finally slipping off her underwear as well. Kendra moved to take off Gia's top, while Gia got rid of Kendra's bottoms. They made out, all while kneeling over Sayuri, who was in between them still. Sayuri felt awkward and claustrophobic as they kissed over her, making her feel small and unimportant in the process. She could see the two women's breasts being pushed together, and she averted her gaze quickly.

Sayuri gasped when she felt the cool air hit her now exposed skin. Gia mercilessly tore off Sayuri's bra, letting her breasts fall to their natural state. Kendra began sucking on one of Sayuri's nipples, while Gia went back to forcefully kissing Sayuri on the mouth. She took her by the chin, hungrily deep tongue kissing her. Sayuri felt as if she was stealing her breath away, how fast she was being kissed. Everything was happening so fast, Sayuri could barely comprehend all the attention and stimulation.

Gia took Sayuri by the legs and positioned her in a pile driver position, throwing the older woman off guard. Sayuri gasped, eyes wide open when she felt Gia's fingers exploring the opening of her ass. The new position she was in was uncomfortable and unnatural, but she couldn't do anything about it. Gia's fingers were cold and gelled up with lube, two fingers slowly began to enter Sayuri's anus. Sayuri let out a meager welp, undeniably humiliated and put off by the sensation. She definitely did not enjoy the feeling of Gia's fingers reaching deep inside of her, but she moaned regardless.

"You know," Gia huffed, working up a sweat as she stuck her middle two fingers in as deep as possible, edging in her pinky as well. Sayuri bit her lip. "When I heard you were coming back for another shoot, I was excited." Gia grinned slyly. She leaned in closer to Sayuri as she fingered her asshole rhythmically. "I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the last shoot. Sometimes I have dreams about it, and I wake up in the middle of the night with wet panties." Gia moaned into Sayuri's ear, using her free hand to tweak Sayuri's exposed nipple. The brunette licked Sayuri's neck, planting kisses along her collar bone. Sayuri held back a whine, clearly overstimulated. She teared up, baring her grit teeth.

Gia used her thumb to twiddle with her clit, and Sayuri opened her mouth with shock.

"Ah!" She whined.

Out of nowhere, Kendra appeared above Sayuri, holding a metal object. Sayuri hadn't even realized Kendra had gone off and acquired it- it appeared to be a metal ring. Kendra forced it into Sayuri's mouth, and only then did it become evident what it was- a gag made to keep her mouth wide open. It was like some kind of sick dental torture device- Sayuri attempted to close her aching jaw to no avail. It was wide open for as long as the two women decided it would be.

Sayuri whined and gagged, saliva dripping down her chin. Gia rolled her eyes with a smirk. She ignored Sayuri's crying, instead opting to increase her speed. She thrust her fingers deeper inside of Sayuri, causing her more pain and discomfort than necessary.

Gia spread her fingers out, flexing them far apart. She created a wide tunnel inside of Sayuri's ass, preparing the older woman for what was to come.

Sayuri fell on her back when Kendra pushed her over suddenly. Kendra sat her perfect ass right on top of Sayuri's face, smothering her completely. The fat of her ass spilled out over the sides of Sayuri's head. Kendra moaned as she rocked back and forth on top of Sayuri. It was a miracle her glasses didn't break. Sayuri whined, her eyes stinging from the porn star's rancid smelling ass. It reeked of body odor and sweat, something Kendra without a doubt went out of her way to cultivate.

Kendra bent over, meeting Gia near Sayuri's pussy. She slid some of her fingers into Sayuri's ass, joining Gia in helping spread it apart further. Sayuri groaned, her asshole stretching to a painful degree. Although she was used to taking meaty, thick shits, her anus wasn't yet accommodated to the width Gia and Kendra were trying to introduce to her.

"Mmph!" Sayuri begged as the gag caused her to drool. Tears rushed down her red cheeks. She was in so much pain, she didn't even know if she could properly talk even with the gag removed.

"Hush!" Kendra admonished Sayuri for her whining. "Quit your bitching, and start licking my asshole!" She ordered, letting out a raunchy fart. Both she and Gia laughed when Sayuri gagged on the smell.

"And don't be afraid to stick your tongue in deep too." Gia snickered, thrusting in all four fingers deep into Sayuri's asshole. Sayuri gasped, involuntarily licking Kendra's taint in the process. She was in so much pain, she couldn't even comprehend her own actions. She mindlessly obeyed Kendra's order, licking her hole nonstop. Pubic hair got caught in her mouth, she wrinkled her nose when she smelled the grimy stench. Sayuri felt utterly filthy licking this strange woman's anus. Not only did she meet her just minutes ago, but she was a porn star. Heaven knows who and what else has seen this part of Kendra's body. Sayuri grimaced to think what exactly her tongue was picking up as she slobbered over Kendra's wrinkled hole.

Kendra moaned, biting her lip then sticking her tongue out in an exaggerated fashion, showing her satisfaction. She joined Gia in forcing all four of her fingers into Sayuri's anus. The two actresses leaned in closer to each other, both panting in harmony. They brought their lips together, kissing as they used their thumbs to play with Sayuri's clit.

Sayuri squirmed uncontrollably, unable to take all the stimulation.. She felt utterly disgusting. Not only was she being used as some kind of sex toy for these two, she was also reduced to a piece of furniture as the two of them pleasured each other while she was under their thumbs.

Sayuri's tongue shot deep up in Kendra's colon, exploring the filthy, unclean insides. Sayuri wanted nothing more than to vomit at that moment when Kendra blurted out another stinky fart.

"Deeper!" Kendra demanded, pulling away from Gia. Sayuri helplessly complied, forcing her tongue as deep into Kendra's anus as she could. She gagged loudly as she forced her tongue in at an unnatural angle, tasting Kendra's farts.

Gia snuck away from the couch, quickly grabbing a decent sized dildo from the cart.

While Sayuri was occupied with her tongue in Kendra's ass, she barely noticed Gia's absence. Gia returned, lubing up the purple dildo generously. Without warning, she slid the dildo into her asshole, and Sayuri moaned from shock and pleasure.

Her asshole had been loosened by both Kendra and Gia, but she still was not prepared for the dildo to be forced so suddenly inside of her.

"Ah!" Sayuri yelped, a single tear falling from her eye.

Gia worked up a rhythm, pumping the firm silicone dildo in and out of her hole. Sayuri moaned and groaned louder, still managing to keep up with Kendra's demands to lick her ass faster. She helplessly dragged her tongue against Kendra's unwashed hole while Gia rammed the dildo into her violently. Sayuri didn't know how to feel having her ass violated like this- it wasn't something she was used to. She honestly just wanted this portion to be over with as soon as possible. Hopefully they won't do much else to her ass.

As she stuck her tongue deep into the fleshy crevice that was Kendra's anus, Sayuri paused as she felt the taste of something bitter, and the feeling of something soft yet solid.

Sayuri felt her blood run cold. It had to be shit, it tasted awful and felt just like it. Kendra grunted, then moaned as she passed gas right on Sayuri's nose. Sayuri gagged, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. Despite the pleasure Sayuri felt at the last shoot, she was still brutally unprepared to experience the foul, terrible taste of fecal matter. She felt so much pleasure when Gia was touching her, and when she finally relieved herself- Sayuri found no joy in consuming other's feces.

"Stick your tongue in deeper, slut!" Kendra commanded, grinding her asscheeks against Sayuri's face. "I'm about to shit all over your face!" Sayuri helplessly obeyed, tonguing the younger woman's anus reluctantly. She gagged meekly underneath Kendra's weight. Sayuri panicked when she felt the log of feces begin to shift in place inside of Kendra's colon. The stinky log began to slide down, right on top of Sayuri's tongue. Sayuri whined with disgust, more tears running down her cheeks.

Sayuri was panicking. She knew the shoot would be similar to last time, but she didn't think that they'd be moving so fast. Kendra was grunting, forcing out her gigantic turd, while Gia fucked Sayuri's ass quick and mercilessly. Sayuri was being fucked both ways, in her ass with a dildo, and in her mouth with Kendra's shit.

Kendra let out a low moan, this one sounded much more relaxed than the others. Her gut churned wildly, and her intestines groaned as they worked overtime to push out her colossal shit.

"Get ready, Ms. Saeko!" Gia snickered, forcing the dildo deep into Sayuri's ass. "I can hear the shit coming!"

"Ah~" Kendra bit her lip, overcome with pleasure as she began bouncing up and down on Sayuri's face, urging her shit to come out with every movement.

Sayuri squealed, but it was muffled from underneath Kendra's ass. She was bound to accept her fate, but she couldn't help but shed several tears as she began to taste the turd as it breached Kendra's anus. Sayuri gagged, her eyes rolling to the back of her head with disgust. Shit tasted much worse this time around, either that, or Sayuri had forgotten how truly awful it tasted in the first place. Perhaps blissful thoughts of Gia and the pleasure she gave Sayuri clouded her judgment.

Slowly the thick, smelly log of shit exited Kendra. She threw her head back in ecstasy, moaning shamelessly as the greasy turd squirted out of her with a wet fart. Gia moaned, eyeing Kendra lustfully as the other girl ripped ass so brazenly.

"That was so hot, Kendra." Gia spoke.

Gia took Kendra by the shoulders and began making out with her, pushing her tongue deep inside her throat. Both of the actresses moaned with perverse delight and gasped for breath in between each kiss. Gia pulled Kendra in closer, squeezing her tight. This caused the brunette to let out another wet fart, and the turd shot right out of Kendra's anus.

The turd lodged itself down Sayuri's throat, and the older woman gagged on it. The force from it being ejected directly into her mouth caused her glasses to be knocked nearly half way off her face. The two girl's combined weights began to feel painful to Sayuri, and she hated the fact that they were once again making out on top of her for such an extended amount of time.

Sayuri even found herself annoyed. They were forcing a massive turd into her mouth, and forcing an even bigger dildo up her asshole, and now she was being used as nothing more than a mattress or cushion. Sayuri's face burned red with humiliation as she choked on the girthy turd. She must have looked ridiculous with it sticking out of her mouth like that, its wide circumference clogging the entire opening of her mouth.

Sayuri managed to open up her mouth even wider when she felt the shock of Gia once again pounding her ass with the dildo. She sobbed as she gagged on Kendra's thick shit. Kendra decided to silence the crying woman by descending her moons down upon her face, smushing the shit all over her and forcing the majority of it further down Sayuri's throat. She felt the broad end of the turd hit the back of her throat, tickling her and making her gag uncontrollably.

Sayuri had never been so uncomfortable, or in such a compromising situation, in her life. Both of her legs were forced up with a dildo inside of her ass, while Kendra's entire body was mounted right on top of her face, riding her wildly. Sayuri had no choice but to swallow every inch of Kendra's foul, grimy shit. She had nowhere to run, no other options other than to swallow the rancid feces.

As Kendra and Gia continued to passionately make out, one large piece of shit broke off from Kendra's anus. The rest of her log of shit fell right on Sayuri's face, covering her mouth and nose entirely. She laid there, splayed out on the floor, a massive log of shit lying out of the side of her mouth. She felt, at that moment, utterly defeated and degraded.

Sayuri sighed to herself as she laid there, and Kendra took notice.

"We're not done with you yet, old lady." Kendra grinned wickedly, pushing Sayuri up to sit on her knees.

Gia yanked the toy out of Sayuri's ass, causing Sayuri to gasp in shock. She showed off the size of the dildo to her former teacher. "I'm impressed you were able to handle this so well!" Gia grinned. Sayuri was tempted to roll her eyes. She was barely able to handle that. Her ass ached with pain, but she was relieved the dildo wasn't inside of her anymore. She glanced at the cart once again, noting how the remainder of the dildos were all significantly larger than the previous one. Dear god, she would be here all night-

"Let's speed things up a bit." Gia says to Sayuri. "I'm going to skip ahead a few sizes, because I know you can handle it, Ms. Saeko." She winked cheekily. To Sayuri's shock, Gia turned around and chose a dildo that was significantly larger than the first dildo, the difference in size was not in Sayuri's favor.

The dildo was bright red, a color psychologically linked to danger. It was oddly shaped, with a large bulge at the base, and a pointy tip. Sayuri subconsciously sucked on the remaining shit in her mouth like a pacifier. The dildo looked quite painful. Gia smiled when she noticed Sayuri staring at it.

"Don't be shy, Ms. Saeko. You can ask about it if you're curious." She winked with a sly giggle. "It's modeled after a dog's penis, you see." She waved the dildo high in the air as she explained what it was. "...and I am going to fuck you with it." Gia grinned darkly, enjoying the horrified look on Sayuri's face.

Sayuri's eyes go wide at this revelation, but she is unable to express her horror accurately due to the gag and all the shit filling her mouth. Kendra hands the strapon harness to Gia, and she coolly puts on the doggy dildo, attaching it to her strapon quickly as if she had done this many times before. Smirking, she shoved Sayuri over onto the floor, sending her crashing down onto all fours.

With no hesitation, Gia presses the tip of the huge dildo against Sayuri's ass. All the poor woman could do was whine and tear up silently as Gia thrust forward, filling her ass with the bulky dildo. The size was, at first, not a problem for Sayuri. The first dildo had prepared her somewhat. But the more Gia fucked into her, the more the bulbous tip of the dildo began to stretch her out.

The unnatural shape of the dildo stretched out Sayuri's anus. Gia mercilessly jammed it into her repeatedly.Sayuri grit her teeth, her ass truly was being stretched to its limits.

As she writhed pathetically on the floor, Kendra kneeled in front of Sayuri.

"So, how does my shit taste, Ms. Saeko?" Kendra ended her taunting question with a kiss, blowing it at Sayuri. Sayuri still had a mouthful of shit, struggling haplessly to stomach the rest of it down.

With a wicked grin, Kendra picked up Sayuri by the chin, yanking her forward and stretching out her neck unnaturally as she forced her tongue down into her mouth. Sayuri struggled, attempting and failing to push Kendra off of her. Kendra was vicious, squeezing Sayuri by the shoulder as she pushed her tongue deep into Sayuri's mouth, pushing her own shit down as far as she could.

Sayuri blinked away tears, she had no choice but to allow Kendra to choke her with her tongue and shit.

Meanwhile Gia picked up the pace, gasping with pleasure as she rammed her doggy cock deep into Sayuri's gaping asshole. She bit her lip when she felt her clit rub against the dildo harness.

Kendra moaned when she tasted her own shit, her own clit glistening with wetness. She grabbed a dildo, the closest one she could find- and forced it into Sayuri's mouth as she quickly pulled away. Sayuri choked on it, gagging helplessly on the fecal covered dildo.

She looked up at Kendra, realizing that she too, was now wearing a strapon as well. Sayuri whined, helpless as the two younger women began to brutally spit roast her, fucking both of her bruised and battered holes in tandem.

Sayuri gagged loudly on Kendra's dildo, it filled her mouth up rapidly, pushing the shit deeper and deeper into her throat. Kendra thrust forward casually, looking down at Sayuri. She smirked, then pulled Gia in for a kiss. Sayuri felt angry- she didn't like being degraded like this, treated like some kind of piece of furniture that they could just fuck and use as a toy.