Sayuri's Second Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra grunted, biting her lip then chuckling when she saw the sight of Sayuri.

"Didn't you say she's a teacher?" Kendra remarked. "What would her students think?"

"I always knew she was a desperate slut, ever since the class found out she was divorced. No wonder she's joined us here." Gia planted a kiss on Sayuri's upper back as she fucked into her ass.

Sayuri was mortified by the taunting from Gia- not only that, but her dildo was smearing her own feces around her mouth, spreading it around her face as well. At first Kendra's shit was just one solid, stinky log sitting in Sayuri's mouth. But after the brutal face fucking, the shit was everywhere, flung all over the seat and Sayuri's face. Sayuri whined, she felt disgusting.

The pain from the unusually shaped doggy dildo from Gia's end finally caught up to her- Sayuri squirmed as Gia rammed in constant brutal thrusts. Despite her gag, she managed to cry out quite loudly.

"With all that shit on your face, and this dog cock in your ass, you're just like a real doggy!" Gia exclaimed with pure delight. It took Sayuri everything in her willpower to not groan with humiliation.

Gia and Kendra united in catty laughter as they brutally fucked Sayuri on both ends. Kendra pulled Gia in for a kiss, pushing her wet tongue deep inside the other's mouth. Kendra and Gia had kissed plenty of times before, they were naturals at it by now. It only served to irritate Sayuri. Their sloppy kissing and over-dramatic moans made Sayuri's position all the more humiliating.

Eventually Kendra pushes the dildo as far into Sayuri's throat as possible, and holds it there for an extended period. At the same time Kendra forces the widest base of the dildo all the way inside of Sayuri. Sayuri was overstuffed on both sides. Sayuri hated every aspect of what was happening. The pain, the humiliation, the flagrant disregard for her comfort and outright glee expressed at dehumanizing her. The two women held their position, practically torturing Sayuri. They were treating her like a dog, literally and sexually.

She had no power to stop the two rambunctious younger women. They were free to torment her as they pleased. Sayuri despised this. Her mind was telling her this was vile, disgusting, toxic. Yet, Sayuri's cunt had never felt so excited before. Her vulva was dripping wet. Much to Sayuri's disbelief, in some primal manner, she was enjoying this. Sayuri was even glad that she had the gag in her mouth- otherwise, she would be begging for someone to touch her pussy.

Sayuri was scared by this revelation. Instead of begging for them to stop, she'd be begging them to continue. She grimaced, horrified by the implications. It seemed she really was a degenerate just like they were. She was in no place to judge.

Sayuri nearly broke down in tears, Kendra watched her face scrunch up. Gia turned to Kendra, and the two of them shared a knowing smile. Sayuri's reactions were so raw and innocent, it was the kind of vulnerability they hadn't seen in a while. Sayuri was truly terrified, and this only turned on them more.

Sayuri felt her legs lock into a spasm- she was on the verge of orgasming soon. She didn't know how much longer she could hold on for. Sayuri moaned louder, signaling to the other two that she was close to breaking. Sayuri hated the sounds of her gagged whines as she struggled under the uncomfortable gag in her mouth. Despite this, the build up to her orgasm only intensified, her legs shaking, and she was on the verge of orgasm...

When both Kendra and Gia pulled away from her. Gia crouched down to get on Sayuri's level, swiping away hair from her face. Meanwhile Kendra got up and left, rummaging around with the cart.

Gia removed the gag from Sayuri's mouth. "Ready for our next scene?"

Kendra walked over carrying the largest dildo from the cart. It flared out at the tip, and was as long as Sayuri's entire arm. It was veiny, animalistic looking, and utterly hideous.

"So, think you can fit the entire thing inside your ass?" Kendra asked nonchalantly.

Sayuri looked the massive dildo up and down, horrified. "I...I don't think I can possibly fit that inside of me." Sayuri's lip quivered, clearly intimidated by the sex toy's ginormous size.

"Aw, c'mon." Kendra pouted her lips together, bending over with her hands on her knees. "That's not the right attitude! Why not at least give it a try~?"

"Not to mention you'll get an extra special reward if you're able to do it, Ms. Saeko." Gia offered. "One I'm sure you'll be happy to receive." She snickered, making eye contact with Kendra.

"What...is it even supposed to be?" Sayuri raised an eyebrow.

"It's modeled after a horse's penis." Kendra explained. "They have pretty big cocks, some of the largest in the animal kingdom." She winked.

Sayuri looked at the dildo again, knowing it was supposed to be a horse dick, made her even more queasy. She had a feeling this was an unavoidable part of the script, one she would have to put up with. She sighed, wanting to get the ordeal over with as soon as possible. "Alright, I'll...try." She swallowed a dry lump in her throat, nervous about the stunt she was about to pull. "M-maybe I could try to get some of it in, but not all." Sayuri stuttered.

Gia clapped her hands together giddily, and Kendra went and brought the horse cock dildo over to Sayuri, setting it down in front of her. "Don't worry, Ms. Saeko. We will be here for support!"

Sayuri stepped closer to it, staring down at it in horror. As she stood directly next to it, she came to realize just how thick it was. The more she looked at it, the more Sayuri was having second thoughts. There was no way she could possibly fit that inside of her ass- was it even safe to try?

"I..." Sayuri was flushed with nerves. She knew she had to protest this in some way, but how?

"Go ahead, Ms. Saeko." Gia encouraged. "Get on top of it, it'll feel so good once it's inside of you, I promise."

"It might hurt at first, but once it's in, it's so worth it." Kendra bit her lip suggestively, wiggling her eyebrows at Sayuri. "It'll feel so good, once you're all filled up..."

Despite her reluctance, Sayuri climbed on top of the dildo, positioning her gaping asshole over it. Sayuri was stretched out quite wide thanks to Gia, but even then Sayuri's hole still was not prepared for the horse cock.

"Ah!" Sayuri whined once she tried to fit it inside of her, to no avail. "It hurts!"

"Keep going!" Kendra said into Sayuri's ear, hands on her shoulders. "Just keep bouncing up and down, like this..." Kendra slid her hands down to Sayuri's hips, guiding her body into riding the tip of the horse cock. Sayuri moaned, the feeling undeniably sexual.

Finally, after some shuffling, Sayuri managed to fit the tip of the dildo inside of her, it filled the inside of her ass up quite firmly.

Sayuri let out a wail of pain, only to be silenced by Gia planting her lips on her. Sayuri's eyes widened in shock, and she did yet another double take when she felt Kendra's cool tongue licking her dripping wet pussy.

"Nngh..." Sayuri's whine was muffled thanks to Gia's tongue invading her mouth.

Kendra was on her knees with her hands gripping Sayuri's thighs, she hungrily and sloppily devoured the older woman's pussy. Sayuri's innocent whines were like music to her ears, and it only served to encourage Kendra to pick up the pace. She slid her tongue deep into Sayuri's cunt, tasting the deepest parts of her and sucking tenderly on her labia. She glided her mouth's attention to Sayuri's clit, placing a gentle kiss on it before swirling the entire thing around with her tongue.

Kendra was hungry, intent on corrupting the teacher. She would have Sayuri wrapped around her finger by the end of the night.

Sayuri let out an uncontained howl of pure orgasmic bliss, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She could feel herself slowly falling down the dildo, more and more of it filling up her ass by the second.

"A-Ah!" Sayuri pulled away from Gia before she could plant another kiss on her. "I can't do it- I can't fit anymore!" Sayuri cried out. "It's too much- fuck!" Sayuri cursed uncharacteristically, the pain was too much for her to handle.

Kendra ignored her cries, digging her nails into Sayuri's thighs and sucked on her clit at a rapid pace. Sayuri gasped, nearly choking on her saliva. She felt her whole body spasm, and she uncontrollably fell further down the horse cock. The orgasm rippled throughout her, and Sayuri didn't even feel the pain of the massive dildo inside of her just yet.

"You're doing a great job, Ms. Saeko!" Gia encouraged. "You're halfway there!"

The pain finally caught up with Sayuri, and she felt like she was being split in half. She let out a high pitched scream, one mixed with both pleasure and pain.

"You can do it," Kendra encouraged in between licks. "You're strong, Ms. Saeko. I know you can get it all the way in!" Kendra went back to sucking on her pussy, which made Sayuri wince with pleasure.

Sayuri began to spasm again, her body felt formless like jelly. The gigantic cock was so deep inside of her, Sayuri felt like vomiting at any moment. Her legs ultimately gave out, and Sayuri helplessly slid down the long dildo while whining. The pain was searing and unbearable, Sayuri couldn't even begin to feel embarrassment.

Sayuri sobbed, her glasses fogged with tears. She didn't think she could even speak, she was in so much pain. Sayuri was mentally broken and physically exhausted. She clearly couldn't take anymore- but Gia and Kendra weren't ready for a break just yet.

Sayuri knelt down awkwardly, keeled over in pain. The dildo was entirely inside of her ass, and a hairy horse ballsack was all that remained outside of Sayuri's anus.

"Up on your knees." Kendra commanded, giving Sayuri a light kick in the thigh. Sayuri reluctantly obliged, groaning as she sat upright on her knees. She felt ridiculous, with this giant thing sticking out of her ass. She must have looked like a total idiot.

"Ready for your reward, Ms. Saeko?" Gia smirked, winking at Sayuri. "Open your mouth for me, okay?" Sayuri followed suit, sticking her tongue out and opening her jaw wide.

"And don't forget to close your eyes." Kendra added on. Sayuri blinked as she gazed up at the two girls. Kendra had her arms folded and Gia had her hands on her hips, the two of them loomed over Sayuri like birds of prey. Taking a deep breath, Sayuri closed her eyes shut.

It didn't take long for Sayuri to pick up on what they were doing. She heard the gassy rumbling in their stomachs, and the eventual flatulence that followed. Sayuri wrinkled her nose in disgust, she could smell the air getting thicker and more pungent.

Gia bit her lip, she was the first to drop her shit. The doughy turd landed right on Sayuri's face with a splatter. Kendra's shit soon followed, piling up into Sayuri's mouth. The shit mixed together and overflowed out of her mouth, and Sayuri gagged as the chunky brown matter fell down her chin and onto her tits. Sayuri tried her best to ignore the foul taste.

Sayuri choked on the copious amounts of shit, spitting out anything she couldn't swallow.

"Don't miss anything!" Gia reprimanded Sayuri. "Catch it with your hands so you can eat it later! We can't have you wasting it!"

Sayuri miserably complied, catching the sloppy feces in her hand. It splattered everywhere, on her face, her breasts, her mouth. It piled up quite heavily, Sayuri could feel the poop's weight in her hands.

Kendra grunted out one final turd, it landed right on Sayuri's face. It slid downward, falling right into her open mouth. Kendra got down on her knees and began to stroke Sayuri's hair. "You're doing excellent, you know that?" She praised Sayuri. "Keep swallowing, you're almost there..." Kendra lied, Sayuri was nowhere near half way done with eating all the shit she and Gia had produced.

Sayuri detested the terrible taste of the feces so much, she simply chewed as fast as she could to get it over with. It was easier said than done, as chewing all the gigantic, clumpy turds was quite laborious. Sayuri felt her jaw begin to ache as she swallowed a slimy piece of shit. It traveled down her throat slowly, she could taste it all the way down.

Finally finishing off what was left of the shit in her mouth, Sayuri took a much needed breath of fresh air. She gasped uncontrollably in a desperate bid to regain her breath, but a goopy pile of crap squirted out of Gia's anus and landed directly into Sayuri's mouth. The hot shit splattered on her tongue, causing the older woman to wretch.

Sayuri gagged, tears running down her muddied cheeks. Gia was thankfully finished shitting as well, and kneeled down next to her. She placed her arm around Sayuri's shoulder while Kendra stroked the back of Sayuri's head. They patiently encouraged her, guiding her to chew the shit in her mouth.

Sayuri finished off the chunky feces, swallowing the very last of it. She coughed, staring down at the pile of shit still in the palm of her hands.

"Go ahead." Gia nodded. "You need to eat that too." Both she and Kendra smirked at eachother.

Broken and utterly defeated, Sayuri bowed her head low and began to eat. Despite everything, Sayuri was still woefully unprepared for the bitter taste. She gagged as she chewed, struggling to swallow the thick, sloppy shit. Gia and Kendra stood up and leered down at Sayuri, smiling as they watched her struggle.

Sayuri swallowed one last piece of shit before she set the rest of the pile down on the floor. "I'm sorry, I really can't eat anymore or I think I'll be sick..." Sayuri said, her face queasy.

"Don't worry, Ms. Saeko. You've done an excellent job." Gia smiled, stroking back a strand of hair and tucking it behind Sayuri's ear.

"And we don't have to waste it, either. I have an idea of what we can do with it!" Kendra grinned mischievously, pointing a finger to her chin.

Gia flipped Sayuri onto all fours doggy style. Sayuri hung her head in shame, she hated this degrading position the most. She was relieved to feel Gia removing the dildo from her anus, slowly sliding it out. It felt awkward, the newly open air in her gaping anus. It was as if she wanted something to replace the dildo- but Sayuri shook away the thought.

"Alright Kendra, spread her cheeks." Gia instructed, hand full of her own feces.

Sayuri's eyes shot open wide. "What?!" She gasped, jerking her head back to see Kendra and Gia right behind her, wicked grins plastered on their faces. Kendra placed one hand on each of Sayuri's plush ass cheeks, spreading them to expose her gaping fleshy hole.

They were going to put their shit inside of her ass!

Dear god, this was somehow even more disgusting than being forced to eat it. Sayuri shut her eyes tight and tears flowed down her reddened cheeks. She tried to ignore the feeling of all the slimy logs being inserted inside of her, but it was worrying just how many Gia and Kendra were able to fit.

Then, it finally seemed like the two of them had come to a halt. Sayuri peaked over her shoulder to see the two of them kissing, arms wrapped around each other in sweaty passion. Sayuri sighed, then meekly struggled to pick herself up. As she awkwardly warbled forward, she felt the cold, greasy feces sliding down her thigh. Sayuri shuddered with disgust.

She was taken off guard when she was thrown back to the floor, pushed over by Gia. Kendra picked up the shit that fell out of Sayuri and roughly stuffed it back inside her.

"We're going to have to plug it up with something so all that yummy shit doesn't fall out!" Gia smirked like a maniac.

Gia grabbed one of the dildos and pushed it inside of Sayuri, further compacting the shit inside of her anal tract. Sayuri yelled out, whining with indignity as she clawed against the floor in pain and confused pleasure. She finally had the dildo removed, now they were putting another in?!

Gia and Kendra got up and greeted Sayuri on the other side, congratulating her for being able to take it all in. They both took turns kissing Sayuri, Gia kissing her while Kendra squeezed her asscheek, and vice versa. As this went on for around a minute, and the producer finally yelled "Cut!" much to Sayuri's relief.

"That was incredible Ms. Saeko, great job!" Kendra applauded as Gia helped Sayuri stand up.

"Yeah, you were amazing! For an amateur, you took that incredibly well!" Gia said to Sayuri. "That was a pretty extreme shoot compared to the first one, too..."

All the praise fell on deaf ears, Sayuri was only interested in getting this dildo and the rancid shit out of her immediately.

She stumbled forward, feeling like she was about to be sick.

"By the way, Ms. Saeko..." The producer called out as he placed the camera away in its bag. "I know you already agreed to a separate shoot from this one, but would you be willing to sign on for one more? An idea just occurred to me, and we can use the feces inside of you right now." He suggested to Sayuri all too calmly.

He saw the reluctant expression on her face, and amended: "To compensate for the lack of short notice, I can offer to double the pay once again, Ms. Saeko."

"...Do you mean double the amount of money I would be making for this shoot and the other one?" Sayuri narrowed her eyes.

"Correct." The producer smiled.

"If I were to agree, when would this next shoot take place?" Sayuri asked. "How long do you expect me to keep this inside of me?"

"Well, I need time to write a script, so..." The producer trailed off, winking at Gia and Kendra. "Say, one week?"

One entire week?! Sayuri couldn't believe it. "How would that be possible for me to do?"

"Just keep the dildo inside to keep you nice and plugged up. It'll feel normal to you eventually. It takes some time to get used to." Gia said.

Sayuri groaned, nodding her head reluctantly. The producer clasped his hands together and Kendra and Gia cheered.

After signing on for the additional shooting, Sayuri began the long and humiliating trek home. How on Earth she would be able to handle all of this inside of her for a week, she didn't know. As of now, it was a mystery to Sayuri, and all she was focused on was getting home to take a nice long bath.

All she wanted was to experience relief, but now she had to wait yet another week to prepare for this next shoot. She was not looking forward to all the shitplay, it made Sayuri cringe with utter disgust. But, something about being treated like a bitch by Kendra and Gia, it just made her heart flutter.