SBF Arrives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That must have been hard for you,' I said.

'Yes, it was. But then I found that when I was tossing off I was thinking about boys and doing sex with them, and my feeling I was really a girl came back. And I thought aboujt doing it with a woman who had a tool,, So I was confused.'

'But your mother and sister realised this, didn't they?'

'Yes. They knew me so well, and we had long talks and found out about gender reassignment, and I decided I wanted to be a transgirl, and my mother took me to the clinic.'

'And you didn't want to have the operations and go all the way,' Dulcinda said.

'No. I wanted to stop with where I was.' She paused,

Dulcinda had clearly suspected what was to come, so she nodded, and said, 'Now you could have sex with anyone, too.'

'Yes. I could. And what I wanted was to be back in bed with my mother and sister, who always slept together. But I didn't say anything. I thought I'd just go into their room and creep into the bed with my little hard girly cock and say, 'Please toss me off.'

Of course, what was fascinating about this story, this family, was the almost complete absence of taboos. Not only were these three people open and uninhibited, they seemed to have not much hesitation about sexual relations with each other. Because it was evident that mother and sister were sexually active together. As was confirmed as the narrative went on.

'So, soon after my nineteenth birthday, I went to their room and opened the door a crack, to see if they were awake or asleep. Well, they were awake all right. They were naked on the bed, locked in a passionate kiss and their hands were between their open legs. They didn't hear the door open because they were making little grunting, humming, sounds. They were tossing each other off. And I wasn't much surprised, and I wasn't shocked. Why shouldn't they toss each off? After all, now I was old enough and ready it was fine for them to toss me off. Seeing them tossing each other off and thinking of them tossing me off made me come. Fortunately I was wearing a nightie, so I caught it.'

This was an important moment in the story and SBF's life. How those women behaved now would be crucial for SBF, who had halted again, perhaps for suspense or to let us guess, or me guess, if Dulcinda knew what happened. She seemed satisfied we understood the significance of this episode and resumed, 'Before I could back out of the room, they realised I was there. They separated in order to look at me, and my mother said, "Hallo, darling. Can't you sleep?" And I said, "No, I want you to help me." And my sister laughed and said, "Of course, sweetheart. Come here." So I got onto the bed and wriggled between them and said, "I saw you tossing off." And my mother said, "Yes, we were, and it was lovely." And my sister said, "Was it exciting to see us? I think it was, because I can feel your nightie is wet." And I said, "I want you to toss me off." And they laughed and my mother said, "Can you come again, then, darling?" And my sister said, 'I think she can. I can feel her prickle is hard. Which of us should do it?" And I said, "Both of you." And my sister said, "Good, We'll take it in turns. Lie on your back." So, I lay on my back and she took hold of my cock and did what I did to myself, but it was so much nicer when she did it, and after a short time she stopped and my mother took over. They both said, "We love you so much. We want you to feel our love. Our love is making you come." So, of course it didn't take long and they knew I was coming and both interlinked their fingers and I spurted all over the three of us. It was wonderful and they kept kissing and stroking me.'

The story was obviously far from ended, but it was evident that was all to be told on this occasion. SBF had gone as far as she wanted for the moment, and what she wanted now, having aroused herself in the telling, was more sexy interhorse. And Dulcinda and I were more than happy about that.

'There is another form of double entry we could try,' I said, 'So long as it's the Fairy who handled the bottom line. I can accommodate her, but Dulcinda's account is too large.'

Dulcinda lay on her back. I straddled her, facing, and as I lowered my hips, SBF guided her into me. I lowered my torso onto Dulcinda's stomach, my breasts against hers.

I hollowed my back as much as I could without dislodging the cock, and SBF got between our thighs and brought her pelvis forward to seek my anus.

'That looks so lovely,' she said. 'I can see Dinda's cock going in there and Norma's bum is so nice. And I can see her arsehole, and my little rod is ready to go in. I love to see my cock going in. Like this. Oh, yes, I'm going in. Can you feel it, Norma?'

'Yes,' I said, 'I can. And I can feel it pressing against Dulcinda through the wall.'

'Oh, yes,' she said, 'I can feel Dulcinda. Can you feel me, Dinda?'

'Yes, darling, I can. Can we come together again? I can come any minute.'

SBF said, ''Oh, yes, it's lovely and tight in Norma's bum. I'm going to come.'

Without further announcement both pushed into me and I felt them pulse and release their jizz. With the result that I came, too, clenching my sphincters and jinking about with triumph and satisfaction, which were compounded as they eventually withdrew, for the sensations of their withdrawal and the double rush of come induced a further orgasm.

Which is where I will finish for now, with the possibility of continuing to the SBF's further initiations, at home and elsewhere.

12