Scan and Print

Story Info
A scanner and 3D printer provide for the perfect dildo.
769 words
4.16
3.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

--

Kelly was fucking smart and I thanked my lucky stars that I'd been partnered with her for our practical labs. The discipline of engineering had come a long way since it was a train drivers' vocation, and by third year we were learning about manufacturing with scanners and 3D printers.

I'd never spent much time with girls, let alone a babe like Kelly. Her outgoing personality and confidence was diametrically opposite to my nerdy self. I was always shy and awkward and said dumb things around women. My penis was another embarrassment that had kept me from being with a girl. From an early age I knew that that my deformed member was not like other guys'. It was a dick that only a mother could love. Not that I'm saying -. Yuck!

I would have loved to make Kelly my girlfriend, or even just get her into bed. But I was positioned low on the social stratum, without much to offer, and any lovemaking would have to be with lights out.

The first lab went well thanks to Kelly's leadership and we digitised a machine part using a laser scanner, and printed a copy. In the second week we worked unsupervised through the self-paced learning. Kelly's banter became increasingly forward as we worked together.

"Hey, wanna scan your dick and print a copy?" she asked, grinning.

"What?! No!" I couldn't think of anything more embarrassing. "Want to scan your pussy and print it?" I retorted.

"Yeah sure," replied Kelly enthusiastically with a response I didn't expect but secretly thrilled me.

"But how?" I quizzed. Scanning the male member seemed obvious, but it didn't make sense unless she meant the vulva.

"With the ultrasound, dummy. Lasers scan the outside, ultrasound the inside. Haven't you done the prereading for this week?" It probably explained why I was always behind.

"Actually, I've got an even better idea. Let's scan the cavity as a template to create the ultimate customised dildo for me! Will you help?"

"Sure," I replied, but I didn't really know how to go about it. She was way smarter than me and the course notes sure as hell didn't provide instructions.

"You operate the ultrasound and I'll do the image processing," she directed, laying down on the workbench and handing me the probe. Kelly lifted her tee, tucking it under her bra-wire and drew her leggings down, revealing her muscular midriff and exposing her mound until a strip of pubes emerged above the elastic.

"Sorry," she apologised, but actually it was so fucking erotic that I felt my hideous cock start to harden.

"First, I'll relax and we'll take a reading," she said, rubbing the gel into her torso. "Then we'll rescan when I'm tensed. I take the spatial differential of the hull and that'll form the shape."

I really had no idea of the technologies she was describing, but I followed directions and captured blurry images of hard organs, soft tissue and cavity, repeating the process as instructed. I'm not a radiographer and couldn't really make out her pussy, but I was excited just knowing that it was on screen, obscured in plain sight.

"Perfect," Kelly declared when she reviewed the images. "Look, there's the vagina. There's the muscularis relaxed and tensed that will inform the best shape. Oh - you can even see the clitoral structures!" she clapped gleefully.

She wiped away the gel, teasing me by touching a little on my face. Kelly transformed into Einstein and performed mathematical magic, going back and forth between calculus on her notepad and a spreadsheet for at least a half-hour. Finally, she pasted an enormous matrix of data into the printer.

The device chugged behind the protective glass panel, depositing layer after layer of viscous orange goop that gradually built up into a fully-formed solid structure. A blast of heat at the end, a moment to wait and the doors hissed open.

Kelly retrieved the bizarre object, turning it over in her hands. The grotesque thing was seven inches long and two inches across, with lumps down each side and an unsightly kink in the middle. The end of the thing looked like a tennis ball had been affixed.

"How weird," mused Kelly with eyes sparkling. "I love my new toy! I think my pussy is going to love it too! What do you think?"

It was incredibly ugly but I instantly recognised it. It was a shape that I'd seen for my entire life. That was my cock.