Scandalous Schoolgirl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw the panties over her shoulder into the crowd. There was a mad scramble for them, but Natalia wasn't finished yet. She danced wildly and jubilantly with her breasts wobbling invitingly and the muscles of her tight stomach shoving her hips from side to side in a seductive dance. She stuck two fingers in her pussy and almost immediately started quivering in an orgasm. Her face had a look of pure joy, her mouth fell open in a quivering moan and her eyes stared lost into the orgasmic abyss.

The crowd lost it, surged forward and would not be denied a shot at Natalia's body. Mark ran at full sprint towards the stage, went around one of the busy bouncers and scooped Natalia into his arms while still in full stride. He bounded off the other side of the stage and hit the emergency exit still running in full speed. Natalia didn't know what was going on behind them, but she knew her master had saved her, and she was clinging tightly to his neck.

He deposited her in the passenger seat and waved to the man in the driver's seat before backing away. The driver locked the doors before he started the engine and drove out of the parking lot as fast as he could. In the rear-view mirror he could see people boiling out of the bar and running after the car.

He looked over at Natalia and she was curled up in the seat shaking and he put his hand on her naked shoulder to comfort her. She grabbed his arm, wrapped her body around his arm and clung to it tightly whispering. At that moment she saw that it was Joseph, her real master and the man she loved. "Oh, my master, oh my loving master, you saved me again, you saved me my master. I was so scared you would let them have me."

He looked over at her and his heart broke. This sensuous and stunning woman was also a very fragile scared woman, and he had put her in danger. When they were far enough away from the bar to be safe, he pulled over into an empty dark parking lot, shut off the engine and lights, and pulled her into his arms.

As he held her, she laid her head against his chest and started to cry. She would occasionally whimper, "You saved me". After a few minutes he tilted her face to him and looked into those eyes filled with tears.

"Pet, you're mine and I would never let harm come to you. My loving Pet, I did something tonight that I should never have done, and I can promise you it will never happen again. Mark tested you all day during your shopping, to check your limits and to see when you would tell him 'No', but you never did. With every command you performed flawlessly, with complete trust and without hesitation. You have made me so very proud."

"I guess I couldn't believe that you were so perfect in every way, so we tested you once more. Even though you were in danger and scared, you carried out his commands without hesitation. You were incredible, exceeding all my expectations, again with complete trust. Oh, my Pet. You are the answer to my prayers, and you fill my heart with love and pride. Will you forgive your Master for putting you in danger?"

Natalia looked him in the eyes, kissed his lips softy and whispered, "There is nothing to forgive Master. I am yours completely, to do with what you want. I am here for you and the love you have shown me is more than I had my entire life. I am your slave, your property and my only purpose in life is to do as you command and make you happy."

He gazed into those eyes and saw the love and trust in them; it made him humble and made his heart grow big enough to accept the gift she was giving him.

"Oh, my perfect and beautiful Natalia, I promise not to ever put you in danger again. Now that I have found you, I couldn't bear the thought of anything ever happening to you. I promise to never misuse the trust and love you have given me. You make me very happy my Pet."

He began to kiss her soft lips. Very soon they were locked in a passionate embrace, and he was caressing her incredible and still naked body.

She looked at him with her soft loving eyes reaching into his heart and asked softly, "Master, could you make love to me again now?"

He didn't answer but instead pulled his pants down, freeing his hard cock and lifted her onto his lap. As his cock began to slide into that silky tight pussy her head fell back as the ecstasy overwhelmed her and she moaned. This time he groaned as well as he felt her satiny walls gripping his hard shaft.

"Oooohhhhhh Master, you fill me so completely. Ooooohhhhh I love you so much Master. Make me yours again Master."

One hand of Joseph's hand palmed her breasts while the other cradled her ass, lifted her up and then let go, slamming his cock into her pussy. His mouth was also busy kissing her face all over and then stopping to ravage her mouth. He didn't think he had ever felt the kind of love Natalia poured into him with her eyes. He felt changed; her love and total trust had changed him and made him a person worthy of her belief and adoration.

Their love making in the car was slow and exquisite, it was passionate and heart wrenching. When they climaxed together, they were locked in a delicate kiss, breathing each other's air. As their climax began to subside, they both realized that they had crossed to a new level. As he sat with Natalia cradled in his arms, his softening cock deep inside her, he knew he was hers too. He could never be without her. Just thinking that, his cock began to harden and thicken again inside her. Since the windows of the car were completely fogged, he laid her back against the dashboard and began to play with her body like a conductor of the Philharmonic Orchestra.

His fingers toyed with her nipples and when they were hard, he tugged and pinched them mixing a little bit of agony with her glorious pleasure. When her back arched feeding more of her breasts into his gorgeously agonizing torment, one hand left her breast while his teeth, tongue and lips took over the excruciating torment of her engorged breast flesh. The hand that abandoned her breast slid down her belly until it slowly caressed her clit.

Her hips immediately began to rock back and forth trying to get more of his cock inside her. His cock rubbed back and forth against her G spot as well as slowly caressing her cervix, all while his fingers were slowly caressing and pinching her clit. Her second orgasm exploded throughout her body like a lightning strike and giving her spasms of passionate fire that jolted her body back and forth.

Joseph laid her body back against the dashboard and watched the muscles of her stomach ripple as the rapture raced through her spectacular form. Her deep gasping breaths would swell her chest and her abs would undulate arching her back and pressing her breasts into his mouth and hands. The next moment her stomach would knot, creating a wave that ran down her belly slamming his cock deep inside her until she felt his cock banging on her cervix.

He watched her body as he then spasmed with orgasm after orgasm and watching her convulsive climaxes that were spectacularly erotic. With the muscles of her pussy rippling up and down his cock, it didn't take long for him to feel his seed boiling and ready to blast inside her. She felt his cock swell inside her and she knew he was almost there, and her hips slammed her quim hard on his cock pushing him hard against her cervix. She felt him pulse and throb inside her, trying to fill her womb with his seed and a chill went through her.

She had dreams of feeling him impregnate her, and having his baby was a fantasy that she knew would never happen. However, every time she felt him spraying his seed against her cervix, she felt an excited thrill that felt like really making love and someday making a baby.

Joseph turned on the engine and turned on the defroster to high. Meanwhile they snuggled together, basking in their afterglow. When the windows were finally defogged, Joseph slid back behind the wheel and drove them back to their Airbnb.

12