Scandinavian Rhapsody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric likes me to be well dressed and turned out. A couturier in the capital makes my clothes; we import my lingerie from Paris. I employ a lady's maid to do my hair, my nails and my makeup and to care for my clothes. At home we only entertain people whom I feel comfortable with as a woman and who feel comfortable with me. I still get a frisson of delight from being addressed as 'Madame la Comtesse,' not because of the title but because it acknowledges me as my husband's wife.

The servants have been remarkably accepting of me as the new mistress of the house, mainly, I think, because of their devotion to my husband and because Nanny prepared them by immediately calling me Madame and consulting me about household matters. As I said before, she is a serious influence in this house and both the housekeeper and butler followed her example. My husband introduced me to them as his wife and put me in charge of overseeing our household expenditure. I merely check the accounts each week and discuss menus with the housekeeper. After a little initial resistance, for they have been in charge of a house without a mistress for seven years, both the housekeeper and butler have come to enjoy having a mistress to take decisions.

My greatest pleasure, after my husband and our love-making, is the way in which young Eric continues to accept me as his mama. We have a loving relationship and I see him as my son, mine and Eric's. I continue to teach him and we hope he will be strong enough to go to university. He certainly has the ability. It would be good for him to spend time with people of his own age.

As for my relationship with my husband: he is my Viking warrior; I am his bride. Every evening, when he returns from his office in the city, it is as though he has returned from a month's voyage in great waters, where he has been starved of love. We run up to our bedroom; we tear off each other's clothes. We kiss ravenously; his great hands envelope every part of me: clitie, pussy, breasts; I grasp and kiss the engines of my delight: the balls which make his sperm, the cock which delivers it to my needy cunt. I take his precum on my savouring tongue before he mounts me and breeds my cunt with his all-conquering cock. After we are spent we lie, just looking at each other and gently handling each part, until either it is dinner time or we plunge again into the maelstrom of our passion.

As to the future, who knows what may befall us? Of one thing Eric and I are sure. Our love is, and will remain, the central, adamantine fact of our existence.

12