Scandinavian Sauna

Story Info
Young man encounters hot Finnish neighbor in the sauna.
2k words
4.54
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: If you like this story please leave a comment. I enjoy reading them and I like receiving feedback on my writing. Enjoy the story.

Scandinavian Sauna

I had been living in Finland for a few months to get my master's degree, and I was starting to get used to life there. The best part, besides the peace and quiet, was the communal sauna. Our apartment building had a wooden sauna with a bathroom next to it, which was built outside of the main building a few meters away from the main entrance.

As a gay American man, it was kind of shocking at first to get in the sauna naked and meet my neighbors there. I would cover myself with a towel while everyone else was naked. Soon I realized, it was just the culture shock. After a while, it became part of my routine to go there twice a week. It was a great space to unwind and let my muscles relax after a workout, also most of the people I met in there were super chill.

It was a spring evening, yet there was still snow on the ground. I had just finished my workout and decided to hit the sauna. Quickly, I put on my fur jacket and my stuff to take a shower in a bag. My boots stepped on the snow making a crunchy sound, I entered the sauna, and lucky for me I was the only one there. I took off my clothes right away, my body felt the change of temperature from the cold outside to the warm cabin.

There was a mirror in the bathroom and I contemplated my lean physique. I had always been a skinny guy, so for me to finally build some muscle made me very happy. My brown hair was getting a bit too long for my taste, but it complimented my strong features. My big brown eyes and a strong jawline were always praised by my ex-boyfriends. I entered the small sauna and sat on the wooden bench to relax. After a few minutes, I began pouring some water on the rocks and steam filled the small room. Drops of sweat were falling from my chest down to my shaven cock. I was enjoying the evening.

Suddenly, I heard some noise and knew someone had come in. I sat straight on the bench and waited for someone to enter. The wooden door opened and a handsome Finnish guy stepped into the sauna. He was a blond hunk, probably in his late thirties or early forties. His hair was short and had some gray hair in between. He was obviously butt naked, and I tried not to seem bothered by him. However, it was a difficult task considering he had an impressive body and a serious cock hanging between his legs.

"Moi" I said as he approached the bench.

"Moikka" he replied casually, with a smile and nodding his head.

I tried to remember the guys on the dating app, but this guy was definitely not on my radar. Sadly, there weren't that many gay guys in town, well there weren't that many people in general in that town. I closed my eyes and sat back, trying to enjoy the heat sensation. I was lost in my thoughts when he said something, my Finnish wasn't that good so I had to ask.

"Sorry? You said something?" I asked looking at his small and bright blue eyes.

"Oh... you're American."

"Can I pour some more water?"He asked in perfect English, holding the ladle and the water bucket. The more water you throw on the rocks the hotter the sauna gets, because of the steam.

"Sure." I blurted looking at his strong and tanned back as he poured the water. He then sat and he began to make small talk.

"I'm Jari, by the way. I'm new in the building." He said extending his firm hand for a handshake, he had a lovely Scandinavian accent.

"Hi, I'm Andrew...well...everyone calls me Andy." I replied, holding his hot sweaty hand for a few seconds.

I had to avoid looking at his naked body, so I contemplated his manly face. He was quite tanned and had a lovely smile that made some wrinkles appear on his eyes.

"So, do you like it here?" He asked looking at me interested. He sat back and spread his legs to be more comfortable, his hands rested on his thighs.

"Yeah...I mean it's a bit expensive to live here... but the sauna's great and the people..." I hesitated as he touched his big cock casually, and my eyes went down immediately. I was flustered.

"Ehm...well... everyone has been really nice..." I said quickly finishing my idea.

My big eyes met his strong gaze, and I knew he knew I was gay. Fuck. I thought about leaving, and not make things any more awkward with my new neighbor. So far I had adapted well and got along with everyone.

"I'm happy to hear that." He said with his cool way of speaking. He then splashed some more water on the rocks and a hissing noise filled the room.

We stayed there for a few minutes. I saw him stretching his muscles with his eyes closed. I thought maybe, he hadn't noticed I was attracted to him. So, I relaxed and closed my eyes too, the heat was making me sweat profusely and I couldn't think of much in that state. He then got up, and I guessed he was leaving or taking a shower.

"Hey, Andy. Would you like a beer?" He offered while standing with that fat cock between his legs.

"Okay," I said as that actually sounded nice.

We got outside the sauna room, past the showers, there was a changing room with a bench. There were many hooks for people to leave their stuff. Our bodies were still hot and sweaty from the other room. I took a towel to cover myself and sat on the bench, while he took some cold ones from his backpack.

He handed me a can. Jari then opened his beer and started drinking, he was standing and some of the liquid fell down his bare chest and on his cock. He caressed his chest casually and just stood there. If this man wasn't seducing me, I don't know what that was. I just sat there and gulped at the view. I looked down at my cock, and realized it was getting hard and showing through the towel. I've always been shy, so I didn't know if I should make a move or not. I opened my beer and drank a little. Luckily for me, he was way more straight-forward than I was.

He drank his beer and suddenly started touching his meat, then he looked down at me. Now it was evident, he wanted me to do something. Then he sat next to me and started softly caressing my hair. I slowly turned my head towards him, and he came close for a kiss. I timidly returned the kiss and felt his warm tongue in my mouth. He held my face in his strong hands and our lips touched for a long time.

He kissed and bit my lips, and I could feel his rough two-day beard on my soft face. I got the courage to grab his cock with my right hand and see his reaction. Jari looked surprised as I definitely knew what I was doing. I then spat on the head of his cock, and he flinched. I started jerking him off. I was slowly letting my horny side show.

His blue eyes were rolling back in pleasure, while my hand kept relentlessly massaging his cock.

"Yeah... that's it." He said encouraging me to continue playing with his cock. Feeling his hard and warm meat on my hand.

I continued for a few minutes, making his cock glisten with all my spit and his precum. Meanwhile, I kept stroking my own meat. Unconsciously, I licked my lips and my eyes were fixated on his beautiful cock. He glanced at me and read my mind.

"Do you want to suck my cock, Andy?" he asked pronouncing my name way in such a way that I couldn't resist.

His masculine hands went through my dark brown hair. I just wanted to make him moan in pleasure.

"Yeah, I wanna suck your fat cock." I said shamelessly. Even I couldn't believe I could say such dirty things.

I put my towel on the tile floor and got on my knees. I was ready to show this stud my skills. With my two hands, I grabbed his meat, while I kissed the tip of his cock. I licked and spat on it several times. Meanwhile, my eyes looked up to his face. I wanted him to see me. I don't know why it made me so hard when guys stared at me while I went down on them. He panted and I knew I was doing a good job.

After teasing his head, I went down to his balls and sucked on them. I could smell his musky scent and it drove me crazy. I sniffed and kissed his cock up and down, making him moan and grunt in response. Then I had an idea...

"I'm thirsty," I said gazing at him.

"Pour some of that beer on your cock." I ordered making him a bit confused but also extremely excited.

He tilted the can and some of the beer fell on his meat. I quickly began sucking and tasting the bitterness on his lovely cock. I could tell he was captivated by the way I drank that beer. I was feeling more and more aroused.

"You are so hot." He said and I was pleased.

After some teasing, I opened my mouth and filled my mouth completely with his cock. I felt so hot and dizzy. I went up and down each time trying to fit an extra inch. My hands were caressing his balls and his chest. I continued breathing through my nose and suddenly I felt his cock touching the back of my throat.

"Oh... Andy... that's amazing." He panted in pleasure, touching gently my hair. I was delighted to hear him say my name.

I kept sucking relentlessly until my nose hit his blond hair and I realized I had managed to fit his whole meat in my mouth. His body was feeling tense and I knew he was about to cum. He pulled his cock out and started jerking off quickly. He was looking at me and touching my face.

"Cum for me baby..." I said sticking my tongue out like a hungry bottom, keeping my face close to his cock.

"...Agh... Andy AGh!.." He yelled and shot several times at me.

His cum fell on my face and my chest, it was an incredible amount. He was shaking from the orgasm. I sucked what was left from his cock and he moaned. He saw me pick up with my fingers what had fallen on my chest, and licked them up. I could tell he was impressed. He gently touched my face with the back of his hand.

My cock was still rock hard because I needed to cum. I sat down and he started kissing me gently. He grabbed my cock with his strong and rough hand and began jerking me off. His mouth kept kissing and biting down my chest. He found my sensitive nipples and sucked on them. Slowly, my orgasm was building up.

My eyes met his blue eyes, and he knew I was about to cum. He began stroking faster and my excitement grew immediately. I closed my eyes and felt warm cum shooting out of my cock. He continued stroking, as cum fell on his hand and my belly. Panting, I recovered from that great sensation.

Slowly, I took his right hand that had some of my cum and started sucking his fingers. He grabbed my chin and started kissing me passionately for some minutes. This beautiful man touched my hair while grabbed his rough face. We continued enjoying our bodies for a while.

He then showed me that beautiful smile and I smiled too. It was late and we had to go home. Nonetheless, that had been a great evening. I was eager to meet Jari again in the sauna.