All Comments on 'Scandinavian Sauna'

by blue_mirage

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 3 years ago
Nice

The moment someone kisses me I'm rock hard or just running the tips of my thumbs over a solid nipple will send shockwaves to my cock. Your sauna scenario would have had me super hard super quick. Wish I'd been Andy. Incidentally, sauna or steam room followed by a bucket of iced water tipped over me before jumping straight into the open-aired Clifton Lido is exhilerating, but I'm required to wear my sky blue speedos for a modicum of modesty!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Very hot

There is nothing better than finding a big cock to suck in the sauna.

denrondenronover 3 years ago

Sexy Story. I would love to have an experience like that.

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Great story. Guess I need to schedule a trip to Finland.

blue_mirageblue_mirageover 3 years agoAuthor
I miss Finland!

Thank you for the comments, I'm glad you guys liked the story. I felt inspired by the time when I lived in Jyväskylä, Finland. Besides the beautiful snowy landscapes, the sauna is probably what I miss the most and of course the hot Scandinavian studs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

How about more stories from that apartment building?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not scandinavian

finnihs people are not scandinavian, we are nordic yes but scandinavia only includes denmark, sweden and norway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
first time

the first time I gave a guy a bj was in a sauna

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)! Hot! Hot! Hot!

👍👍!

😊

DV19DV19over 3 years ago
A good story

I enjoyed this story. It is well written and straight forward and 'real'. The characters and sex were realistic and not over-done.

I agree with the above suggestion to continue with stories from the Apartment and the Sauna..

Dv19

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
unFinnished business

The anonymous comment on October 15, 2020 is correct: Finland is not a Scandinavian country. Scandinavian is a language group and Finnish isn't a part of it. The Finnish language is closely related to Estonian and distantly associated with Hungarian -- that's it. The fact that blue_mirage could live in Suomi (the Finn's word for their country) and still call its people Scandinavian doesn't say much for his level of understanding.

blue_mirageblue_mirageabout 3 years agoAuthor

Finnish people are not Scandinavian.***

Thanks for your comments. I apologize for that mistake. I didn't realize it, until I read your comments.

Honestly, I really liked the title and I just went with it.

My options now are to change the title to 'Finnish Sauna' or edit the story but keep the previous title.

Let me know what you think.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

That was a real hot story. I use to go to the local ( gay ) bathhouses here in San Diego back in the 70’s. Had lots of fun at them including in the steam/saunas. I show the guy I was interested in having sex with I wanted to play by stroking myself till I was hard. Then if he showed interest I invite him to my room. I mostly ( 99% ) of the time was interested in older men. Once in my room I’d suck them till they were hard then I’d let them have my ass. Great times had by both of us. 🥰

literalvirginliteralvirgin11 months ago

Good story but I wish you added more detail and build up. Love the concept tho!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblue_mirage@blue_mirage
I enjoy writing a lot. Most of my stories have some element that relates to my own life experience in some way. Even though it takes me a long time to write a story, I truly enjoy it. Specially reading comments and drawing inspiration from other people's experience. I love to ...